Adventures in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cummmming," she cried, "Ohhhh, Godddd, I'm cummming hard."

I felt Troy's cock twitch a time or two and he threw his hips up in the air, groaned and started to shoot his thick cum into her cunt. My cum blew out of my cock and pumped itself deep into Sarah's ass. Spurt after spurt of Troy's and my hot cum went deep inside Sarah's body and she took it all.

After I had cum, I pulled my cock out of her ass and flopped over to one side of Troy, while Sarah fell over to the other. Her legs were still spread wide and I could see the cum leaking out of her pussy and asshole, dripping to the ground below.

"Goddamn," Sarah said, "I needed that fucking some kinda bad." She touched herself between her legs and felt our combined cum soaking her private parts. "Now what I need is for one of you to lick my cunt and ass clean."

Troy started to rise and I stopped him with a wave of my hand.

"It's my turn to lick that cunt for awhile," I told him and slowly got off the ground and then knelt between Sarah's wide spread legs.

Part 4

I pushed my hands under Sarah's ass cheeks and picked her hips up off the ground as I leaned down and began to lick Troy's cum off her pussy. It didn't have a bad taste, but rather salty and it didn't bother me too much that it was another man's cum I was licking. It was coming from Sarah's cunt and that made it special. I used my thumbs to spread open her pussy lips and released even more of Troy's spunk. I licked up and down her pussy slit, getting in all the little nooks and crannies, not missing anything. Sarah was breathing heavily again and sort of moaning too. I put my finger in her pussy and started to finger-fuck her slowly as I continued to lick and suck around her clit. I pulled it into my mouth and bit down on it gently causing her to push her pussy into my face. I released it from my mouth, licking all around it, and then did it again and again.

Sarah was really getting into what I was doing to her; she was moaning and her hips were quivering and shaking. She had her hands on her tits, tugging and pinching at her nipples. I put two more fingers into her cunt and increased my tempo, almost driving her out of her mind with the intense pleasure of the moment. Even though I had thoroughly licked her pussy clean, she was dripping wet again. I could see the juice come out of her cunt as I drove my fingers in and out of her. Her pussy lips were gripping my slick fingers like a sheath, her pussy glistening in the sunlight. I was going to bring her off like that, but decided to do something different.

I took my other hand and rubbed some of my cum off her asshole, to make them slick, then put two fingers up her ass. I made both sets of fingers meet inside her body and she screamed in delight. I had hit her G-spot and that was all that it took to drive her over the edge. Troy had been watching us and was stroking his cock again. He was on his knees right at Sarah's head. When she started to cum, Troy threw his head back and managed to shoot off his load of fresh cum right onto her face. I had just removed my fingers from her pussy when she started to gush hot liquid all over my hands and face. (I had heard that sometimes a G-spot orgasm will cause this effect, but it was the first time I had seen it myself.)

By now, the three of us were pretty well fucked out. I told Sarah and Troy to get dressed, then to leave and not return to my property again. After they were dressed and ready to leave, Sarah walked over to me and threw her arms around me in a big hug. She put her face up to mine and I kissed her goodbye.

"You know," she said, "after all this and we still don't know your name."

"My name," I said, "is Georgepat, and it was very nice to meet the both of you."

I walked over to my 4-wheeler, kick-started the engine and left them standing there, watching me leave. I never did find those two flowers I was searching for either. Well, I guess there's always next year.

12