Adventures in Wonderland Ch. 01

Story Info
Fun in the truck.
1.2k words
4.11
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our narrow escape from the grandparents at the top of the CN Tower, we decided to get the hell out of there before they put two and two together. She was still sweaty and flushed from the orgasm she'd just had, and her whole face was glowing. It seemed like it had been a long time since she'd had that kind of stress relief, and I was glad to see the smile on her face. We ran to the truck and drove off quickly. It was still early, so we headed off to Canada's Wonderland. It wasn't that far away, and I was thinking of a lot of ways to use the rides and atmosphere to continue the fun we'd been having.

We pulled into the truck/bus/RV parking section of the parking lot, which was nearly empty on a Tuesday morning. As I parked, she jumped into the back and said, "I've got to change. There's a water park in here, and I want to put on my bikini so we can go swimming later."

She rummaged through her bag and dug out her swimsuit and a pair of shorts. "I'll need some privacy." She said to me in a serious tone of voice.

I laughed and replied, "You just flashed half of Toronto, and NOW you want some privacy? I don't think so!"

I unclipped my seatbelt and pushed her back onto my bunk. "I've got to hand it to you. You really held it together up there. Now let's see you make some noise."

I lay down and started kissing her while running one hand up and down her legs, slowly spreading them open and starting to rub her clit. She was still wet from before, but she was already starting to respond again.

She smiled at me and said, "Noise? I've already made noise. Let's see how loud YOU are." With that, she broke away and pushed me onto my back. She straddled me briefly, and kissed me long and hard before pulling back and sliding down. She untucked my shirt and ran her hands up inside while kissing her way down to my belly button. She slowly unbuckled my belt, while teasingly kissing my balls and rubbing me through my jeans. She slowly unzipped me, eased my jeans open, and breathed lightly on my cock through my underwear. "A promise is a promise." she said, looking directly into my eyes with an evil, evil grin on her face. With that, she slid me into her mouth and slowly started to tease me.

She licked up and down my shaft, kissing both sides and massaging my balls with one hand before pulling my foreskin back and plunging herself as far down on me as she could go.

I pulled her up to kiss me, savouring my taste in her mouth, and after a moment, I had her straddling me with my cock pressed between us. She slid up and down on me, rubbing her clit along the entire length of my cock, but I kept it from going inside. Stroking it slowly back and forth and kissing her, I pulled her shirt up over her head, leaving her completely naked. Suddenly, she pulled away from me and looked at me with a dead serious look on her face.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asked.

"Yup." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Oh." She said, and thought about it for a minute.

"With that?" She asked, pointing to my cock.

"Yup." I said, still grinning.

"Outstanding!" With that, she slid all the way forward, slipped the tip into her and pushed all the way down in one slow, hard stroke, letting out a little grunt when she hit bottom.

Kissing me deeply, she started moving up and down on my cock, moving at a slow, steady pace. Any attempt I made to quicken the pace was stopped and she grinned evilly and said "Now it's my turn to tease you."

As she pinned both my arms above my head, and after she had made me suck both her nipples, I said, "Oh yeah? Let's see what you've got."

The grin was returned as she moved her hips in an almost painstakingly slow movement and she bent down and whispered, "Is that a challenge?"

Breaking free and pinning both her arms behind her back, while biting her right nipple hard and thrusting savagely into her, I said, "Why yes, I suppose it IS a challenge."

Surprised, she started to laugh, but gasped and moaned loudly as I thrust inside of her. Grinning, she said in a breathless tone of voice, almost taunting, "What? That's it?"

"That's it? That's it? Nah, that's nowhere NEAR it." I said, still grinding into her. "But I thought you were going to tease *ME*?" I leaned forward until she was on her back, ground in deep once more, and then pulled out. Still keeping both her hands underneath her & behind her back I knelt down and started to tease her clit with my tongue.

With one hand holding her hands, I worked the other one free and slowly worked a finger inside and I kept up my assault with my tongue. She responded instantly, bucking towards my face and straining forward to get my finger in deeper. I kept at it and soon she was right on the edge. I stopped suddenly, and looked her in the eye. "Teasing? Yeah, THAT'S it!"

Her eyes snapped open in shock and she cried out "Ooooooh! That's...that's" She then started struggling trying to get at least one of her hands free and she glared at me, as she moved her hips trying to get that last little bit of stimulation to push her over the edge. "You're EVIL!"

Knowing that she was on the edge, but retreating fast, I slipped back inside her and started slowly thrusting in and out. I released her right hand, and placed it so her middle finger was resting on her clit, "At the same time, together, okay?" I said, looking into her eyes. She nodded frantically, and whimpered, "Ok, but hurry up!"

I slipped my hands around her waist, holding her hips, and quickly picked up the pace. I'd been rock hard since we started playing more than an hour ago, so I was right on the edge myself.

I pounded into her as she played with herself, taking a second here and there to grab a wildly flailing nipple in my mouth, and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Right here." I said, pointing to my eyes. "Don't look away. I want to see you come, HARD." I started pounding harder and faster, feeling my balls start to tighten up and my own orgasm came closer and closer. She was fingering her clit hard and fast and whispering under her breath, "don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop" Suddenly, she grabbed me around the neck with her left hand, still fucking herself with her right, and looked deep into my eyes. "Ready?" Her breath was coming in ragged gasps now. "Ready?" "Ready..... ready....readyready ready NOW!"

She exploded around my cock, clamping down with a vicious force that almost hurt, but it set me off, and hard. Her legs were wrapped around me, and she was still thrusting at me as I pumped load after load of come deep, deep into her.