Adventures Of A Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time I reached the top of his shaft, I could feel my clit rubbing the underside of the monster head, adding to the sensation I already felt and hopefully increasing the much-needed lubrication. He held himself perfectly still during all of this, but his mouth gave him away with the continuous flow of small moans. Finally, I rose slightly, grasping him with my left hand and guiding the head to its target. Sensing that the moment had come, he pulled me forward and gave me a deep kiss, his hands moving to my nipples, applying a soft massage to each one. “It’s time,” he said quietly.

I said nothing, but started a slow, methodical motion, getting the feel of him inside my lips, pressing against my entry. Slowly, with all the nerve I could muster, I pressed forward a tiny fraction with each rocking motion. It was like a rock thrown in a pool, the ripple starting from the center of my vagina and going out in directions simultaneously filling me until- -it just stopped! I gasped as I realized he had filled me without so much as a small entry. It was like I had run up against a wall. He recognized the hesitation and said, “Just keep rocking back and forth slowly.”

I felt almost paralyzed as I followed his instructions. With barely any downward pressure, I began a real slow rocking motion on his head. The shaft was a long ways back. I was wondering if this was going to be like a train going through a tunnel, where once the engine gets through the rest would follow with ease. Surely the entire shaft would not be this difficult. With the encouragement of his words and light kisses, I felt him inching very, very slowly into me. Besides the warmth of his mouth and the steady manipulation of my nipples, what I felt most right then was pain. The pressure on the lips of my vagina was overwhelming, concern starting to rise about them starting to tear.

As much as I was embarrassed about it, I started to whimper and moved back off him, releasing the pressure to some degree. He answered by giving me a real long gentle kiss, moving his hands from my breast to my hips and telling me not to worry, that I didn’t have to continue. Even thought I was tempted to take him up on it, once again I started my small motions, pressing the head against inside the wetness. I could feel him starting to work with me, applying a gentle but constant pressure towards me. Gradually, slower than slow, quarter inch by quarter inch, the immense width of his swollen head filled my swollen lips. I tried to relax my muscles to allow the entry.

Finally, through my groaning and crying, I felt his head enter me. My walls collapsed around it, grasping the shaft. I heard him gasp with the pleasure and his body jerked slightly with the entry. I couldn’t believe how tight it felt! No matter how much I had envisioned it, there was still no preparation for the real event. How was I going to continue taking him? The answer was not long to come. He began to very gently prod me on the ass with his hands, indicating it was time to proceed. Slowly, slowly, slowly I resumed my tiny pumping motions. I wasn’t too sure that I was even getting penetration, until I felt the burn as he filled me. Pressing me on all sides, my canal was totally packed, feeling like there was no possible room left for expansion. The pain and the heat were just unbearable and I was ashamed of the obvious discomfort that I was telegraphing to Keith. I can’t believe that I had been so presumptuous to think I could handle him. My admiration for Debbie grew ten fold in five minutes.

Through it all was the soft encouragements from Keith. Slowly kneading my ass and running his hands up my back and around to my breast, he comforted me with small then deep kisses, encouraging me and making sure I knew I could quit. I looked down between us and realized I had taken no more than half of him. I had to stop for a while. He simply said “Keep up with the little strokes, don’t force it.” I moved forward again, doing my best to relax those inner muscles.

The change was excruciatingly slow. Through the pain, I actually started feeling something good. It wasn’t overpowering or an explosion, but just some pleasure starting to intermingle with the burning sensation. I felt so stuffed that it was frightening, yet there was that new glimmer on the horizon. I backed off trying to penetrate any more, staying at the depth I was and slowly picking up tempo. It hurt, and then would feel good, then hurt again. I stayed there for a long time, maybe minutes, when I realized the hurt was gone and was replaced by deep, deep sensations throbbing out of me. At that time, I realized that I might not ever be able to take all of him but may be able to please us both at half-staff.

He continued to let me set the pace, his hands gently riding the motions of my ass as it rose and fell in small amounts. His kisses and the attention to my nipples were mixed in, always at the very perfect time. I realized that the man was a sexual god. How could any woman not get off on him? I changed tactics and started a larger pumping action, going back up to the top of him and back down, almost exposing his head out of me when I went to the top. The results were magnificent! I couldn’t believe the pleasure it was giving me now, the fullness of him deep inside me without the pain.

His voice was giving me all the positive feedback I needed. He was feeling as much as I. Now that I had let my cunt expand, I felt wonderfully full and was totally connected with that staff, driving into it without reservation, feeling the power I had over him at the time.

I clinched down rhythmically with my vaginal muscles, going down real slow then coming back up quickly. I realized both of us were sweating profusely when one of my drops fell into my constantly open mouth. It was then I realized how much of the noise being made in that room was I, not him. With all my gyrations, I was spouting a non-ending stream of verbal appreciation for him.

Suddenly, I felt a pressure deep inside me that could only be him prodding against my cervix. I had read that it would tip up to accommodate entry during sex, but that was nothing I really knew about. All I knew was that he was deep in me and it was wonderful. I rode him now pretty much with abandon, taking fast, deep strokes as I accelerated the action. I wish I could talk to my college girlfriends now. I could tell them for a fact that size DOES make a difference and they haven’t had sex until they’ve had eight inches buried in them.

I was totally out of it now. My strokes were full and fast, an orgasm steaming very quickly up the line. I drove myself down deeper and deeper when suddenly I felt the undeniable. His balls were slapping my ass. Looking down, I realized I had taken him fully into me and was driving hard on the base of it. I looked at him and he had a real amusing look on his face. “Told you that you’d be wonderful, didn’t I”? His eyes had a glazed look on them telling me I had taken him into a dream world. I had done it!!

It was all I could take. I slammed myself down harder and harder, grinding myself against him with each downward stroke. He thrust himself off the bed and threw his head back while uttering a deep groan. It heightened my excitement and I jammed down hard one last time, driving him impossible deep. I came on his shaft like I had never before. Wave after wave came across me as I shook all over. I could feel him pumping hard into me, no longer leaving the action up to me.

He cupped my breast painfully but with intense pleasure, and then exploded within me with more of a scream than a moan. He bucked forward so deep within the bowels of my vagina I could feel his semen spurting against my cervix. Not that I had ever quit coming before, but the pressure of his orgasm sent me shaking and screaming all over again. This was not sweet love. This was not intercourse. This was a hard, hard driving fuck between two people and it was priceless!

Never stopping for rest, he rolled me over, carefully bringing us back to the same spot in the bed. Then, the fuck began in earnest. I remember him saying he had intentionally let Debbie drain him so that he could start fresh with us. I was mentally thanking her as he gained new strength and pounded me unmercifully. As his cock went from baring his head on the upward stroke to slamming my pelvis on the down, there was no part of my cavity not filled. My clit was grinding into him with a speed and pressure never felt before.

It was probably about then when I started telling him how much I loved him. It wasn’t so much a declaration of my heart as a total abandonment of my body and senses to him. Whatever it was, the words drove him deeper and faster. I couldn’t stop coming and kept up the sensuous chatter. He punished me with his force and moaned loudly constantly, my body driving up to meet his with every stroke. My legs couldn’t decide whether to stick out wide to accommodate him or to wrap around that driving ass, so I alternated, keeping them in perpetual motion.

The explosion from within him was slow, ferociously hard, and frightfully noisy. He pushed himself up off me with his hands, his body still slamming into me and he came with what could not be described any way other way than a scream. I was right there with him, discharging again with my own noisy climax. It wouldn’t stop for either of us. It was far away the longest and most intense orgasm I had ever had or witnessed. Come was running down out of me and down my ass, spreading out on my inner thighs. I felt insatiably nasty. At the end, he crashed down hard on top of me, totally spent. His mouth found mine and never left it for minutes, long and hot, his tongue and mine becoming one. I realized, if I wanted him, he was mine as much as I was his as I writhed nonstop beneath him. Through this, I wanted more and would have screwed him all night if we had the time and he the energy.

Finally, after at least thirty minutes of after sex lovemaking, he got up. Fully naked, he departed the room. I went straight to the bathroom and couldn’t believe that I masturbated in the shower. Come was pouring out of me and I was just now letting Colin come back into my mind. But, what it was saying was “Colin, I love you and always will, but our lovemaking will never, never meet this.”

I got dressed and left our room, the door still wide open. Somewhere in the background I could hear Keith talking to both Colin and Debbie. Just as I walked by a small table in the hallway just outside our bedroom door, I looked down and saw something lying there. I picked it up and it was a lens cap that said CANON on it.

I froze in place, and then thought to put it back where I found it.

“Oh, Colin. What have I done to us”?

12