Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her golden blonde hair as it continued to bob up and down on my dick. Then she came up off it and smiled broadly.

Without a word, she stood and let the robe fall off her, revealing she'd been naked all along, her pussy was, no surprise, super-smooth and tanned like the rest of her body.

"With that tan, I guess you've been to the beach." I said hesitantly

"Does a tanning bed count?" she giggled

"I won't tell if you won't." I said as I stood and removed the rest of my clothes.

Hayden and I looked at one another.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing..." she said

"What's that?"

"I think you're...kinda hot..." she said bashfully before adding "...Hollywood Jim."

Hearing that name still stunned me after all this time.

"Wh-where'd you hear that?"

"Doesn't matter...come on..." she said as she gently took my hand and led me to large bedroom."

Hayden had a cute ass from what I could see, she happily laid down on the bed and held her arms out playfully. I lay atop her and her petite body seemed overwhelmed by me. Only one other girl was like this, but she was a whole different story.

Hayden and I embraced and kissed, her tongue meeting mine. She had such a cute body and my hands were quickly all over it. Her tits felt nice and soft and when my tongue began to lick her nipples she breathed in and I could hear "ohhhhyessss" come from her the more she felt my tongue. I sat up a little so I could look into her brown eyes, she had a look of pure pleasure, a look that told me I was doing OK, and she wanted me to do more.

My hand drifted down her toned belly until it touched the top of her pussy, she breathed in slightly as she knew where my hand was.

"Oh yes Jim...yesss..." she sighed

I lightly touched her pussy and it was wet to the touch. I looked back at Hayden and her eyes were barely closed but her short, sexy sighs said it all.

My finger penetrated her pussy and she sighed again in a breathy tone that was so sexy to hear.

"Oh baby...yessss...I love it..." she sighed

I softly kissed her cheek and she responded with a smile

"Baby...lick me...please lick me..." she whispered

I slowly kissed my way down her belly until I got between her legs, I could see she was definitely wet down there and I softly kissed her pussy lips, I could hear her moan as I kissed her there.

"Yesssss....oh yes, baby...ohhhhhyesssss..." she moaned

I looked up from between her legs and could see her eyes were closed and her fingers were softly touching her nipples.

My tongue entered her pussy and swirled around inside, making her loudly cry out

"OH GOD! OH, GOD!" she cried "OH MY GOD!!"

I continued to lick all round her pussy, which like the rest of her was small but in a cute way.

Like I cared?

Hayden continued to gasp and moan the more I worked "my magic" as it were, on her. Finally her body jolted upward and as she cried out again, I felt a beautiful warmth on my lips and tongue.

Her breathing was rapid as she lay back on the bed. I sat up and lay atop her and softly kissed her forehead.

"Oh my god...that felt incredible..." she said softly before giving me that smile the world always saw.

"I loved it too..." I replied just as softly.

I felt her arms wrap around me

"Please...make love to me..." she said

I looked at her, unsure what I'd heard at first, but her nod assured me it was what she wanted.

I slowly moved my hand down to my dick and rubbed it as best I could around her pussy before sliding it inside her. Hayden breathed in again, her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she felt me enter her.

She felt beautiful.

Her arms were still wrapped around me as I began to fuck her, I now felt her legs around me too.

"Oh yes....uh-huh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh my god so good..." she sighed

I thrust deeply into her now and she gasped, then smiled back at me

"That felt good...do it again..." she giggled

I thrust into her again and this time she moaned loudly.

"You like that, huh?" I said as I thrust into her

"UH-YEAH!" she moaned

I did it again to her and got the same response.

"So good...oh god so good..." she moaned as she continued to hold me

I continued to fuck her steadily and she was loving it the more I fucked her.

Hayden sat up a little and kissed me deeply, she slowly rolled me over so she was atop me. She smiled happily as a new wave of pleasure came over her.

"Oh yeah...I like this." she giggled as she began to rock up and down on my dick "You like watching me, babe?" she said breathlessly

"I do...oh yeah I do." I said in the same tone.

"Good!" she giggled as she continued to bob up and down on me.

Hayden slowly and dramatically leaned backwards, her thick blonde hair just barely touching my legs. Then just as dramatically, and erotically, leaned forward again. Her face showed she was in a state of bliss, she bobbed more on my dick.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god...gonna cum...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhh....yessssss!" she cried out.

Hayden's body loosened and she slowly collapsed onto me, turning her head slightly

so we could kiss. Her breaths were heavy, then became softer.

"I love how you fuck me, Jim." she whispered in my ear before sitting up again and giving me that mega-watt smile I'd seen before. It only added to the experience we were having together.

"Now I wanna make you feel good." she said

Hayden climbed off my dick and straddled my legs, holding my dick in her hands and beginning to slowly jerk it up and down.

"I love to do this." she said with a smile

Hayden looked so cute as she jerked my dick.

"You like that, babe...like how I jack you off?"

I nodded, what else could I do? I had this little blonde beauty doing what she seemed to love doing.

"I love how you fucked me...you made me cum, you know." she said with a little giggle "Like how I talk dirty to you?"

"Oh yes..." I said, trying not to explode

"I want to make you cum now...just do it...just do it babe..."

My eyes closed, and I exploded, startling Hayden, who happily continued to jerk me.

"Wow! That was great!" she said excitedly as she licked her fingers clean.

Hayden slowly rolled onto her side, I did the same and kissed her. She promptly laid her head on my chest.

"That felt beautiful." she said softly now.

"I hope I was alright."

"You were more than alright." She said as she sat up

"OK, I sometimes wonder if I'm-"

"Don't wonder, you're just being modest. I'm the one who should be wondering if I'm alright."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh...I sometimes think people confuse me with my character and all."

"They really think you're Juliette, huh?"

She rolled her eyes in response

"...And the cheerleader, and that Beth Cooper character. You don't know how many times that's happened." she said before dropping into that soft voice again "That's why I like you, you're different."

"I guess I don't take long to figure out." I said

"You're just a nice guy, that's all." she said before softly kissing my cheek and holding me closer.

"...you're also Hollywood Jim, too..." she said as her was on my chest before giggling again

"That I am...for better or worse." I replied before chuckling to myself.

I could sense she was smiling again as we fell asleep.

Why was I now hearing the theme music from "Rocky"?

I turned slightly and saw it was coming from her cellphone on the table next to the bed.

I softly jostled Hayden

"Your phone's ringing." I said

Hayden breathed in then quickly sat up, clumsily grabbing the phone.

"Hello...hello?" she said, then looked at me with concern "Hi, hon...you're in the limo, OK...right, that's my hotel...see you soon...bye."

Now she looked even more concerned.

"That's Vladimir! You've gotta go, now!" she said as she practically leaped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

"Who's Vladimir?" I asked as I got out and went for my clothes.

"Vladimir Klitschko...don't you watch ESPN?"

"The boxer?" I said suddenly realizing who it was.

"Right!"

"Yikes!" I now said as I moved faster to make a safe getaway from a boxer, a heavyweight champion Russian boxer, who might not take kindly to a geeky photog fucking his girlfriend.

With my jeans clumsily on, I grabbed my jacket just as Hayden reappeared in the same robe from the night before.

"OK, you got everything?" she said seriously

"Yes...I think so..." before suddenly remembering what brought me here in the first place "My Ipod!"

Hayden quickly tossed it to me and went for the door, looking out into the hallway first.

"OK, you're clear." she said

I was about to go out the door when she grabbed me for one last kiss.

"I'll call you soon, I promise." she said

"OK..." I couldn't say anything more, I could only return her kiss.

I hastily made my way to the elevator just as it opened and a hulking brute of a man stepped out with another man. I knew I was pushing my luck, but figured I could buy Hayden some time.

"Hey! You're that boxer! The Russian boxer, right?" I said like a starstruck fan

"Yes, I am." he replied politely

"Could I have your autograph?" I asked as I hastily reached for some paper in my pocket and a pen "my sister majored in Russian literature in college, she'd could carry on a whole conversation with you." I said excitedly.

Vladimir carefully signed the paper I gave him.

I said "thank you" using the only Russian word I knew and he smiled in response before going down the hall.

I entered the elevator and breathed a sigh of relief when the doors closed, then smiled at my good luck. I'd spent the night with a Hollywood starlet, avoided being discovered (and knocked out) by her boyfriend, and somehow covered my tracks with an autograph request from said boyfriend.

I was also leaving with another memory from the city by the bay.

12