Adventures of Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat climbed up to her knees pulling her pussy free of my face. I used my newfound freedom to gasp for breath finally getting the oxygen I needed, but I still wanting more. Kat slid back and began rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my cock. She reached back and grabbed my stiff dick and guided me between her legs as she lowered herself onto me. We moaned in unison as her pussy consumed my cock. She rode up and down on my dick. I couldn't believe the stamina this little girl had. I thrust up into her with each of her descents matching power for power, thrust for thrust, I was in overdrive. My hands grabbed at her ass while her tits bounced in my face. I leaned forward sucking her nipples and squeezing her breasts with my hands as she continued riding my cock. I could feel my balls tighten and knew I couldn't last. Kat peered down and ordered me, "not yet".

Kat adjusted her pace for a few bounces helping me to hold off my orgasm. She reached back squeezed my balls and pulled on my scrotum. I moaned in bliss as Kat continued to ride up and down on my hard cock. I couldn't last any longer and neither could she. My balls tightened still locked in her grasp as Kat screamed "yes, now, I'm cumming". Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have held back any longer. Orgasm seized our bodies, blending us together and mixing us up. I was lost in her and she in me. I came so deep inside her I half expected my cum to erupt out her mouth.

I'm not sure if I actually blacked out or not but everything was lost in a blur of ecstasy. When I regained my awareness Kat lay next to me on the bed. Our bodies covered in sweat and cum, the sheets soaked. She leaned into me whispering in my ear "thanks". I kissed her and our tongues said goodnight to each other as we drifted off to sleep.

12