Adventures with Penny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth dropped open and he stared at me in disbelief.

"I thought that might change your tune," I declared before he could respond. "Now, I'll talk and you listen."

He nodded, with fear and shame dancing in his young eyes. His face was void of color. He was unsure what his next move should be, so he listened.

"You need to tell your boss that Mindy is off the market," I announced. "We have secured her to our game. Case closed. We look forward to seeing her on Monday."

He nodded again. I wasn't going to speak again but I thought of Leslie's anger and pain this morning and decided that my next statement would be for her.

"Oh, and by the way," I continued, "if any of your 'boys' as much as looks at me funny, that video will be emailed to everyone on campus before Monday morning. And I will personally drop a copy off to your parents."

He nodded once more, looking dejected and defeated. I wished Leslie could have seen his face. She would have enjoyed this moment. That was definitely for her.

I walked out of the kitchen to an interesting scene. Brandi now had her man on the couch and was straddling him. She was all over him, kissing him wildly and grinding on his crotch, not caring who saw. Mindy was drinking a beer when I motioned for her to come to me with my index finger.

As she made her way across the room, Brad emerged from the kitchen. Mindy paused and walked to him. She whispered something in his ear and then continued towards me. She aggressively grabbed my hand and pulled me out the front door. She dragged me back across the campus to her dorm. She pulled me through the door and jumped into my arms.

I caught her waist as she wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me full on the mouth, letting her tongue explore with mine. She kissed me hungrily and with great force. I held her as we mauled each other orally. She pulled away and stared at me for a moment before putting her legs back on the floor. I let her go from my arms as she turned away from me.

"Would you be so kind as to unzip me," she teased.

I unzipped the back of her dress and it crashed to the floor quickly. She did not have on anything underneath and I was impressed. Her tight body stood before, waiting to be ravaged. She kicked her dress onto the bottom bunk bed against the wall before turning around to face me. I looked her up and down, drinking in her gorgeous frame with my eyes as she pulled my jacket off and fired it to the bed as well.

I pulled off my shirt while Mindy undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and pushed them to the side with my pants. Mindy wasted no time tearing down my boxers and grabbing my stiff shaft with her right hand. She tugged on my members firmly as I stepped out of my boxers and socks. She used her grip on my tool to guide me to the chair at her desk and plant me in it.

As I sat down, Mindy squatted in front of me and continued to stroke my rod repeatedly. Precum gushed from the tip of my dick and ran down Mindy fingers as they surrounded my pole. I sighed as she continued to pump my pecker with her hand. I closed my eyes and much to my surprise, Mindy stopped stroking me. I opened my eyes quickly to see her getting on her knees and leaning forward towards me. My cock then disappeared into her mouth.

I groaned loudly as Mindy swallowed my cock whole. She took my entire length into her mouth over and over quickly. She worked my pole fiercely with her mouth as I sat back and enjoyed it. Mindy did not wait very long before she stood up in front of me.

"I am so ready for you to fuck me," she announced.

I was in no position to argue. She turned around and sat on my lap. She straddled me while she faced away from me. I held her hips and guided her opening onto my cement shaft. I slid inside of her easily as she was soaked. Her juices covered my cock instantly as I began to use her hips to slide her up and down on my member. She felt amazing. I continued to pump her midsection up and down on my swollen stick.

Mindy allowed me to be in control and she even put her left leg up on her desk, allowing me complete access to her box. I arched my back in the chair and began to thrust my hips upward as I pulled Mindy onto me each time. I was enjoying spearing her with my rod when the door to her room swung open violently. I looked over Mindy's shoulder to see Brad staring back at me.

"Hello Bradley," Mindy gasped at him as I continued to fuck her stiffly.

"You little fucking slut," Brad scowled at her.

"The best is yet to cum," she teased him. "You only wish you were going to get to be a part of it."

"Karma's a bitch, Mindy," he yelled at her while I quickened my pace of ramming my cock in and out of her flooded hole.

"I know," Mindy agreed. "So am I. You know all those things I wouldn't do with you, like taste your cum or let you fuck me in the ass, I am gonna let him do all of them, all the time. Ohhhh."

Mindy was bucking wildly as I pumped her pussy harder each time. I ignored Brad, trying hard to make Mindy cum while they spoke. She shivered and it felt like her climax was nearing.

"That's ok," Brad announced. "Your mom did those things for me. I am sure she will be happy to continue doing them."

Mindy growled and screamed before spasming. She crashed on top of my lap hard and stayed very still as she peaked. I stared at Brad, watching him watch her cum. He looked more jealous than hurt. When Mindy was finished, she stood and let my cock fall out of her. She turned and dropped to her knees again. She grabbed my cock roughly and began stroking it rapidly. I watched her flick her tongue across the head of my dick as she pumped it with her fist. I winced as my orgasm was on the verge of arriving.

Mindy stuffed my meat into her mouth and sucked it feverishly. I erupted inside her oral cavity. I shot my batter into her throat and she took it all. She held my cock in her mouth until every drop of cum was extracted and swallowed. I crashed back in the chair as she stood and faced Brad. She kissed him gently on the cheek. He looked at her curiously.

"Goodbye, Bradley," she said to him.

He said nothing as he turned and stepped back out into the hall. Mindy slammed the door in his face. She then turned and crashed onto the bottom bunk bed.

I waited for any sign of life from her, but she was completely still.

"Are you ok," I asked cautiously.

"Aside from my pussy being really sore, I am fine," she said without looking at me.

"Are you sure," I pressed, absolutely not believing her.

"I am quite sure that I have never cum that hard before," she declared. "I can't go again tonight. You should go."

I quickly collected my cloths and dressed without another word. I was worried about Mindy but was not sure how to proceed here. When I was completely dressed and ready, I opened the door to head out. Before I proceeded, I turned around and shut the door again. I knelt next to the bed and rubbed Mindy's back as she laid facing away from me.

"Thank you," I said softly.

"For what," she asked.

"For making the right decision," I told her. "And for still wanting to be part of this game."

She did not respond.

"We won't hurt you like he did," I stated.

"Thank you," she whispered through what sounded like tears.

"For what," I asked curiously.

"For making it easy on me," she replied. "I always wanted to believe that Brad cared, even back in high school, but I never did believe it. He made it so hard to believe. You make it easy to believe that you care. I feel safe."

"You are 100% safe, from now on," I assured her.

I kissed the top of her head before turning and heading out the door.

12