Aeriella and Orcish Invasion

Story Info
Why fight the horde when you can fuck them to same result?
10.6k words
4.17
17.6k
24
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not all orcs were as friendly and civilized as Yerug's tribe, on the contrary most were savage, aggressive and hostile towards the civilized people. One such tribe had approached Laerinia's lands and was threatening its inhabitants. Violence was always a solution and the drow could muster force strong enough to defeat the orcs, but the potential casualties could be high and if there was a way to avoid the loss of life, she preferred to take that course. Invaluable Aeriella came with a solution. It was a high-risk high-reward plan, the elven sorceress had found a similar concept in the memoirs of Axelotl titled 'Orc Bait' (available in the vast archives of the library of Literotica) and simply adapted them to the present situation.

The general idea was to fuck them all to sleep, with the aid of magic obviously; the female participants would need to be enchanted with three different spells. First would equip them with various kinds of protective measures: protect them from diseases and pregnancy, grant them additional flexibility, durability and stamina, create a long lasting lubrication for all of their orifices. For the safety of the participants the effects would need to last significantly longer than it usual did with such spell; Laerinia and Aeriella prepared the enchantment together and they decided on a duration of three days. The second enchantment would be an extremely potent aphrodisiac that should cause the entire tribe to forget about their bloodlust and focus solely on sex. Valora, the high priestess of Sune the goddess of love, would aid the sorceress in preparing that spell. The third and final spell was supposed to cause every orc that would have sex with the enchanted person to fall asleep; it would need some delay, so that no orc would drop down before all the others have fucked too. Such action could cause suspicions and potentially break the aphrodisiac spell.

The scouts have estimated the size of the orcish tribe at about 150, that was way too many for one woman, any woman, to handle. It was decided that three were necessary to maintain a reasonable level of risk; Aeriella, Valora and Ephra the descendant angel volunteered. Being mercilessly gangbanged by a horde of hostile orcs was not something anyone would want. The three women enjoyed sex A LOT, even in its rougher form, but were not masochists; but if dozens or more lives could be saved through their actions, they were willing to make the sacrifice.

The three women would dress as scouts, that also included knives to make their gear appear more realistic. They would come closer to the orcish encampment, Aeriella would cast the spells and then they would allow their enemies to capture them. Three days later, before the protective spells have fully worn out, the rest of the forces would intervene, hopefully finding the women safe and the tribe asleep. The first part only sounded simple, because while the women might be dressed as scouts they had no scouting skills, such as stealth. In the beginning they would be accompanied by Vavan, but the drow would have to abandon them before they reached the proximity of the camp. Before they set out he trained them a little, but there was no time for anything more, so they became nowhere near being actual scouts. They would simply need to be careful; everyone was fully aware of the risk.

After Vavan had left and returned to the rest of Laerinia's forces the three women approached the camp quietly, at least that was how they perceived it. Chanting softly Aeriella cast the protective spell on all of them and was about to reach for the ingredients to the next one, but before she retrieved them, seemingly out of nowhere three orcs jumped them. They must have been actual scouts, they had sneaked to the women and ambushed them. Aeriella and her team posed no resistance, they did not want the orcs to become aggressive. But the sorceress' mind raced, she needed to find an opportunity to cast the other spells and do it soon, otherwise their whole plan would fail and their lives could be endangered.

"Move it, elven sluts! The chieftain will be happy to see you. He loves to fuck tight wet cunts."

"Yeah. I bet you crave some real cock. The tiny elven clitties are so pathetic and worthless. Your cunts must be tight as virgin's".

The submissiveness paid out, after searching the captives and taking away the knives, the orcs nudged and mocked the women, but did them no actual harm, at least not yet. They did not let them talk to each other though.

The encampment itself was not overly impressive, apart from the number of the brutes that inhabited it. Aeriella judged that the scouts have estimated the number of the orcs correctly, what they had not included in their report were three ogres; the creatures were too large to be even possible to miss, so they must have joined the force only recently.

As they were marched through the encampment more taunting occured.

"We'll fuck your brains out."

"We'll impale you on our cocks."

"You'll drown in our cum."

The elf understood the irony that the orcs' threats were the women's plan, an unsuccessful one so far. She was more angry at herself than at the silly taunting.

The chieftain was a truly impressive specimen of his kind, he was over two metres tall and seemed like a mountain of bulging muscles; he was not wearing any armor and just a loincloth covered his body, so all the scars that he had gathered while obtaining his stature were plain to see. Just like the rest of the orcs he could not be called handsome or pretty by any means, but with a glimpse of intelligence in his eyes he did not look exactly ugly either. He silently greeted his underlings with a nod, a questioning look was all he offered them.

"We caught them snooping around the camp, chief."

"Armed?" was the only word he spoke as he eyed the women.

"Just these" he showed the knives "must be scouts."

"Strip and mark them. We ride at dawn and we'll put them on our banners."

"Yes, chief. Can we...?"

"No" he interrupted before the question got finished "no-one fucks them before me."

"Yes, chief" the orc sounded slightly disappointed, even though he must have expected such reply.

Aeriella did not know what the marking and putting on banners meant, but these were not important. if the orcs planned to move out at dawn it meant that the upcoming night was her last chance; if she failed to cast the two remaining spells the battle seemed inevitable. But the ingredients to them were hidden in her clothes and she was about to be stripped...

The women were lead away from the chieftain to an awfully ugly orc whose entire body was covered with tattoos and piercing; the elf realized what 'marking' might have meant.

"Strip, bitches!" commanded one of their captors.

It was kind of him to let the women undress themselves instead of ripping the clothes off them. The captives followed the instructions swiftly and obediently, but all the elf could do was to make sure that the ingredients remained safe, with the orcs' eyes on them there was no way to retrieve them; she would have nowhere to hide them anyway. They were lucky that the orcs never searched them more thoroughly and were satisfied with the knives.

"Chief ordered to mark them."

"Oh, how pretty!" the ugly orc sounded nothing like his companions. Despite his undeniably orcish looks his voice was almost man-like.

"Just mark, don't fuck."

"Oh really? And here I was thinking the chief would let me be the first this time."

"Shut up! Don't be so smart. Just mark them."

"I will. You can go now, I don't like being watched when I work."

"They can't escape!"

"Look around, stupid! How could they escape? Where?! Right, girls?" he looked at them with a crooked but somehow charming smile "leave" he added without reverting his gaze back to the other orc.

"I'll be back soon."

When the scouts left the tattooer addressed the women:

"Hello, girls. My name is Eichelberbog. I hope you don't mind few rings and tattoos. We're going to make your amazing bodies even more beautiful. Who wants to go first?"

Aeriella did not like tattoos, but she was the leader of their small team, so it was her duty to volunteer. If they returned home she could easily remove any 'ornaments' with magic anyway.

"I do" the elf simply said.

"How nice! Don't worry, it won't hurt. I'm sure you'll love your new jewellery."

The women spent the remainder of the day in Eichelberbog's company, together with his silent assistant; no-one disturbed them in their tent. The tattooer held true to his word and kept the whole process mostly painless, at least as painless as tattooing and piercing could be. To balance the muteness of his aid he kept talking the entire time, mostly praising the women's bodies and how good they would look once he finished; he turned out to be a surprisingly pleasant orc. The women might even like him if not for the circumstances.

The tattooer was completely engaged by his work, his assistant on the other hand eyed the women all the time, apart from the short moments when his help was necessary, but even then he remained vigilante. Aeriella never stopped thinking about retrieving the ingredients, but she suspected that he would catch her immediately; she made a mental note to acquire some thieving skills, if she managed to get out of this predicament alive.

It was night by the time Eichelberbog finished. The 'marking' turned out ot be a lot more than just plain branding. He tattooed the symbol of their tribe on one of each woman's buttock, breast and lower underbelly; he also pierced rings (relatively large and heavy ones) into their nipples, vaginal lips and noses. Neither of the women considered themselves more beautiful because of his actions, but they maintained their submissive act and kept their opinion to themselves. They felt further humiliated when Eichelberbog hung tiny iron bells on their nipple rings, he then attached light chains to their vaginal piercings and using them as a leash lead them back to the chieftain; this time the huge orc had a company of four other brutes, each seemingly important, they might have been his lieutenants or whatever the position was called by the brutes.

The huge orc eyed all three women from head to toe in silence, only then he spoke:

"Unleash them."

Eichelberbog obediently undid the chains and gestured for the captives to turn around, they tamely obeyed, so the chieftain could inspect their back sides.

"Good work" he eventually said "turn around".

When they did he continued:

"You are my slaves. I will fuck you and so will my tribe. Obey and you won't be harmed."

Aeriella was aware that 'not getting harmed' did not mean not getting roughly gangbanged; the orcs had a different perception of harm. It would all have been perfect, if she had not failed at the very beginning.

The chieftain took the leashes from the tattooer and pulled the captives towards himself; he was not exactly gentle, so they all hissed but more in shock than in pain, because the protective spells made such actions bearable. All three women were busty, but Ephra was the one with biggest breasts, so the orc picked her first. With his large strong palms he grabbed her boobs roughly and squeezed them hard; she bore the torment in silence as the orc toyed with her for awhile. An involuntary groan escaped the angel's mouth when the chieftain grabbed her nipple rings and pulled them upwards, he did not stop until she had to stand on the very tiptoes. Finally he let her go, gave her breasts a final slap and proceeded to Valora.

The priestess was significantly shorter than the angel and the orc was not in the mood for bending, he grabbed the woman by her neck and lifted her to his height. He put his other hand between her legs and forced two of his stubby fingers into her vagina; he fingered her roughly, gradually adding fingers, eventually he withdrew his palm and put Valora back onto the ground. Aeriella was next, her breasts received the same treatment as Ephra's, but the orc would not let her go nearly as soon. As he held her nipple rings high forcing her on her toes, he stuffed his fingers into her pussy and treated it like Valora's; eventually he let her go.

"I'll fuck this slave" he told the four commanders that were gathered around them "you can have the others. But not too long, we wake before dawn. The rest will fuck them tomorrow."

The orc grabbed the leach and tugged Aeriella behind him, he made sure that despite her efforts to keep up her vaginal lips would be pulled anyway; fortunately for the elf the walk to the chieftain's tent was short.

There were four orcish commanders who would share the other two women between them; they quickly decided who would fuck which one. It made little difference to the women though; they were pulled by their leashes just like sorceress. The four orcs were aware that there was a time limit to the fucking though - when the chief finished, everyone finished.

"Kneel" the chieftain ordered as soon as the sorceress entered his tent.

She obeyed without hesitation, luckily for her there was a thick soft fur of some animal on the ground. The orc took off his loincloth and the underwear he had underneath it. Aeriella had been fucked by many sizeable cocks, but she never ceased to be impressed by the really huge ones; the chieftain's was at least fifteen centimetres long and four thick while still being completely flaccid!

"Suck."

So she did. The elf behaved like a captive that does not enjoy her fate, but does not want to anger the captor either. She did not need to act too much, because that was the reality, but a part of her was somewhat enjoying the huge cock. She sucked the penis well enough to satisfy the orc, but did not give it her best; but as soon as the cock got fully hard, reaching about thirty centimetres in length and seven in girth, any choice was taken away from her.

The chieftain grabbed the kneeling elf's hair and pushed her head onto his monstrous cock. She had been anticipating that move and relaxed her muscles, but the suddenness made her gag nevertheless. The orc was merciless and cared nothing for his captive's comfort, he pushed his cock into her throat until her nose rested on his underbelly. He held her in place for several second, then pulled her head back. His cock never left the elf's mouth though, so when she desperately inhaled she had to breath in his brutish masculine scent. The orc allowed her only one breath, then pushed the whole cock back inside of her throat; he again held her like that. The chieftain repeated the process several times and eventually the lack of oxygen cause the sorceress to begin to feel groggy. She still had the ring of shapeshifting on her finger, so she could have made a minor change and allow herself to breath alternatively. But she was fully aware that this facefucking was just a foreplay and she did not want to rouse any suspicions.

For the final time the chieftain held his whole huge cock inside of Aeriella's throat for over half a minute. She kept her arms loosely by her sides, she did not try to resist him, so as not to cause his anger and even rougher treatment. When the orc finally withdrew his penis he allowed the elf to take several deep breaths, he was so generous only because he was about to begin the real facefucking. The chieftain grabben Aeriella's head with both hands and started to shove his cock in and out of her throat, without any pauses, leaving barely enough room for her to catch some air.

The other two women were not being treated lightly either, both were kneeling between their men and alternately sucking one while jerking off the other. Since there were two orcs per women they would ultimately have to share them; once their penises were hard they quickly decided upon the positions. Ephra was placed on all fours (also on a fur of some animal), one orc pushed his cock into her pussy, the other would fuck her face. Valora was raised into the air and fit between the two brutes, they shoved their large cocks into her holes and began to move their hips back and forth interchangeably; they both held her in place the whole time.

The chieftain mercilessly facefucked Aeriella for few minutes before finally withdrawing his cock. With her eyes foggy the elf fought for air; but the orc showed no signs of getting closer to an orgasm. He let his captive regain her breath, but while she did so he slapped her cheeks with his huge cock and smeared the precum over her face.

"On your back" the chieftain eventually commanded.

The elf obliged and assumed the position, the orc grabbed her ankles, spread her legs, then placed them above her head. Aeriella was almost bent in half with her long legs lying along her body in a V; fortunately she was nimble enough to easily endure such position. The chieftain probed her pussy with his leathery fingers, then slapped it hard; the orc swiftly put his heavy torso over the elf and pushed his monstrous cock into her pussy. The magical preparation enabled a smooth entrance, otherwise it could have been painful.

The orc quickly reached the desired fast pace and was pounding the elf hard. Aeriella had been a fan of rough sex for awhile would be lying to herself, if she claimed that she did not enjoy the fucking at least partially; still the pleasure was clouded by a feeling of failure, even though she never ceased to scheme. But for now she was fully aware that she was a captive with little room to maneuver, so why not take some pleasure from one's job, right? The sorceress' loud moans soon filled the tent.

Valora was no novice to huge cocks and double penetration, so she accepted the rough fucking with ease. Just like the elf the priestess tried to take as much pleasure from the treatment as possible, her groans and cries could be heard by all the surrounding orcs. She and Ephra were being fucked outdoors, so she tried to used to opportunity and at least memorize the outline of the camp. The angel could not moan because a fat cock was fucking her face, but just like the other two women she tried to make the best of the situation.

The chieftain's fucking was rather monotonous, the only diversity being rough breast-play, occasionally he would grab Aeriella's boobs with his huge palms, grope and squeeze them hard; it was within limits of the elf's rough sex tolerance, although she preferred a milder approach. The orc's stamina seemed to be limitless though, his commanders needed not to hurry, he maintained the pace and force, but showed no signs of getting closer to an orgasm. Eventually he got bored with the fucking, withdrew his cock, gave the sorceress' pussy few sharp slaps, did the same to her breasts, then shoved his thick rod into her ass. The chieftain quickly regained his previous rhythm and was pounding the elf's anus just as hard.

The four commanders also wanted some diversity, but all they did after fifteen minutes of rough fucking was to swap places; for the women the change was barely perceptible. In those positions they them used both until the end. Valore and Ephra climaxed right before the orcs; when the brute using the angel's mouth realized it he withdrew his cock, so that the entire camp could hear her ecstatic cries.

"The sluts love it!"

"Enjoying our cock, bitches, huh?"

More similar humiliating remarks were made, but the women ignored them; they enjoyed all the pleasure they could derive from the fucking and were prepared to have their pride somewhat hurt. And if the orcs considered them merely 'horny sluts' it might be easier for the women to act when the opportunity arrived.

The two orcs double penetrating Valora were the next to climax, the added pressure of her orifices was too much for them to handle. They pushed their fat cocks deep into her holes and shot their voluminous loads inside. They held her tightly between them making short hectic motions with their loins until they emptied their balls. When they eventually put Valora on the ground their semen soon began to ooze out of her holes. The orc using Ephra's pussy was next, he filled her with his seed, slapped her buttocks few times and simply left saying something about a "Good bitch" as he walked away. His companion took over the spot and quickly added another load into the angel's pussy. When he too left Ephra's hole soon began to ooze orcish semen.