African Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Jyoti. Ilse is right; I acted selfishly," Sonia apologized.

"Attracted to me? You're interested in me ... sexually?" Jyoti pursued.

Sonia nodded her head. "I like you as a person, Jyoti, you've become a good friend. And I see you casting about for a place to feel safe. I've never felt as safe as I am around Mastro Robert. I think you'd feel safe with him, and us, too. And I hope that you'd feel safe enough to open up to the idea of being with me ... Oh Ilse, I've been so selfish."

The blonde smiled softly and wrapped Sonia in her arms.

"We still love you, Sonia. Sara will be mad, madder than Mastro, but she won't stop loving you."

After a moment Sonia felt another presence and looked up to see Jyoti hugging them both.

"You're still my friend, Sonia, and I forgive you for anything you think you've done to hurt me. For the rest ... I don't want to slam a door and hurt your feelings. So let's just let that sit for a time."

"You were disappointed," Ilse commented.

Sonia and Jyoti looked at her in puzzlement.

"When Sonia told you that you weren't a slave," Ilse clarified.

Sonia was looking at Ilse in amazement and Jyoti was blushing.

"I'm not so very intelligent as you and Sara," Ilse commented, "but I know some things. She was disappointed when you told her she wasn't a slave. She thought she wasn't going to have to make the leap."

Sonia looked at Jyoti who avoided her face.

"Yes, a little," the doctor admitted, "But I don't know why. I'm really not sure how I feel."

"And you're drugged up," Sara said as she walked into the room, "They shouldn't be pushing you in this state."

She glared at Sonia.

"You and I are going to have words, Sonia. But not right now. Stay with Jyoti, she doesn't need to be alone right now and you've effectively cut her off from the people who could provide her with emotional support. She needs rest. No more discussion or telling of secrets or recriminations."

"I used to lecture you like this in school," Sonia commented, "When did you become the mature one? Jes, sklavinego, I'll take care of her and I won't take advantage of her."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Jyoti demanded.

"Not while you're impaired," Sara replied.

"And whatever your status ends up being, I write the checks that Mastro Robert signs and if you think I can't have you on a plane out of the country in under an hour then you're very much mistaken," she said sharply.

"Yes, ma'am," Jyoti replied.

"You," Sara pointed at Jyoti, "Go back to your room and rest. You," she pointed at Sonia, "go with her. Ilse and I will go try and reason with Mastro. We'll talk about this more tomorrow."

______________________________________________________________

"You ran the risk of exposing the entire operation!" Smith raged.

Robert shrugged. "You pay me to run the operation. I made a decision. I don't know what you're so pissed off about. You read my file, you know my background. What in the world made you think that I'd make any other decision?"

Gutierrez laughed. "He's got a point."

"Fine. He's got a point. He still ran the risk of exposing the entire operation! This is a sideshow! We've got a war on terror going on and we can justify spending a few million dollars and taking some moderate risks to help get Central Africa stable, but not if you're going to take stupid risks and create an international incident. Jesus Christ, the Chinese would love to use something like this to push their way further into Africa," Smith said.

"You don't like the job I'm doing, then I'll take my people and go home," Robert replied.

"That's not an option at this point," Smith retorted, "We were dumb enough to let you set this operation up as a personal fiefdom. All of the security people and half the medical people would walk if you left. You made yourself indispensable so that we couldn't just have you killed. Well that sword cuts both ways. You're not going anywhere until the mission is over."

"We agreed on a twelve month contract," Robert pointed out.

"Conditions have changed. You're going to stay here and do the job until we say it's done. Because you're indispensable. Or perhaps you're not. I can have the State Department speak to the government of Belize and your troops would find themselves with no safe homes to emigrate to. I could use that stick to get control of them. Letting the medical staff know about your past would probably alienate most of them. To get control of this operation I'd have to do a real number on you. You don't care about that. But you do care that your bed partners would get splashed in the process. So let me make this clear. You will stay here and do the job we give you. You will not take unnecessary risks. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly. I'll try to make this equally clear. Fuck. You. I'll run the operation, but I make the decisions about what is or isn't an acceptable risk. If you want to do a number on me, just remember that I can do a number on the US government. I have some interesting documents and recordings squirreled away for just such a situation. Or if I should happen to die under suspicious circumstances. And I'll add that if my bed partners get splashed in any way I'll hold you personally responsible for that," Robert shot back.

"Are we done beating our chests?" the Colonel asked, mildly sarcastic, "Smith, you don't second guess the commander on the ground. Talliaferro, try planning a little better so that you don't have to respond to predictable situations by hanging your ass out in the breeze. Can I get a 'yes, sir' and a chorus of 'Kumbaya'?"

He leveled an implacable stare at each of the men in turn. Neither said a word, but each nodded in acquiescence.

"You need to take some R&R, Talliaferro. Round up your harem and go home for a week. Captain Paranagama can run the security side for that long and his killer lieutenant is still in the information gathering phase for another three weeks. Take a break. Get drunk. Lie in the sun someplace we aren't planning to assassinate people."

_____________________________________________________________

Jyoti watched as the waters of the Gulf of Mexico grew ever closer to the little plane. The airplane bounced to a landing and then turned towards the shore, motoring towards the dock where another airplane was already tied up. She was very nervous and found herself wringing her hands as she pondered, for the hundredth time, whether she had made a mistake in accepting Sonia's invitation.

"It's just an invitation to visit Belize," she'd said, "Obviously I'm hoping you'll fall in love with the place and never want to leave, but I'm not going to press that. Come and have fun for a little bit. You can see where we live."

'I must be insane,' Jyoti thought. The plane rubbed against the bumpers and, a minute later, the door opened and she stepped out into the humid warmth of Belize.

"There she is," Sonia said and darted forward to grab Jyoti by the arm, "Come on, Jyoti, we're going to the apartment. I want to show you the village."

It seemed everyone in the village had turned out to greet Robert and they had to walk slowly through the street at the center of a crowd. Sonia kept pointing out buildings that they had improved or businesses they had helped create and she was introduced to a bewildering variety of people. She had assumed Belize would be inhabited by Hispanics, but she was finding that it was a very cosmopolitan place.

The apartment, a converted warehouse structure, was blissfully cool in comparison but she was shocked when she walked into the living room and found it full of women in various states of undress.

"Naked Tea!" Sonia squealed.

"Sonia?" a voice called out. Jyoti looked and saw a woman in her late-thirties, running over.

"Deirdre?" Sonia asked.

The two women embraced.

"Where have you been?" Deirdre demanded, "The staff were very nice to me, but they wouldn't say a word about where you were or what you were doing. And where's Robert hiding?"

"He's in the courtyard saying goodbye to the welcoming committee, sinjorino."

"Then let's go welcome him," she said. She looked back over her shoulder and called, "Charles, come."

Jyoti watched in stunned fascination as a young man wearing nothing but a leash strapped to his cock, the end held in his mouth, crawled across the room and followed Deirdre out into the courtyard. She turned and looked at Sonia who was laughing so hard tears were flowing.

"Come on," Sonia gasped, "We don't want to miss this."

Robert stopped waving as the gate closed and dropped his hand to his side.

"That's very gratifying, but exhausting. I used to be able travel quietly," he remarked to Sara.

"The price of being loved, sinjoro," she replied.

"Robert!" a voice called out.

His head snapped up and his jaw dropped. "Deirdre?"

She slammed into him, planting a wet kiss on him. In the doorway behind her he saw a naked man crawling down the steps while Sonia and Jyoti were visibly laughing.

"Are you on your vacation?" he asked after she came up for air.

"In a manner of speaking. I've got a business proposition for you. But that can wait for later. Where have you been?"

"Africa, sinjorino," Sara replied.

"Again? I thought you'd sworn off that continent."

"Some ugly people were very insistent," Robert said.

"Oh, this is going to be a good story; I can't wait to hear what you can tell me. But first, I want to introduce you. Leash."

The man on his hands and knees dropped the lead of the leash into Deirdre's outstretched hand.

"Robert, this is my pet, Charles."

"Very pleased to meet you, master. Mistress speaks very highly of you," the man said in a thick Australian accent.

"It would seem you have a story of your own, Deirdre. I think you know everyone. Do you remember Ilse?"

"Your 'not a bed partner, thank God'? Yes, I remember her well. Hello, Ilse. You finally wore him down?"

"So it would seem, sinjorino."

"Well, you must all be tired from your trip. Really Africa? I'll run the tea ladies off and ask the staff to make a dinner for you. May we eat on the living room balcony so there's enough room for everyone?"

"That will be fine, Deirdre," Robert said bemusedly.

"Good. Come, Charles," she said, pulling on the leash.

She was halfway back to the house before Robert's brain caught up to the situation.

"Deirdre," he called after her.

"Yes, Robert?" she replied, turning to look back over her shoulder.

"It's good to see you again," he smiled.

She dimpled in response and walked back into the house.

"It would appear this will be more recreation than rest," Sara observed.

"We'll sleep when we're dead," Robert retorted and headed into the house.

*

Phrases found in the story:

La kacego de Mastro being the best ride? => Master's large cock being the best ride?

Kompreneble. => Of course.

Jes, sinjoro. => Yes, sir.

Jam nun, sinjoro. => Right away, sir.

BOHICA => Bend Over Here It Comes Again (the fickle finger of fate)

Mi petegas vi, sinjoro, fiki mi. => I beg you, sir, fuck me.

Volas sucxi via kacego. => I want to suck your large cock.

Ni petas. => Please (plural, lit. we ask you).

Rampu al mia lito, sklavinoj. Jam nun. => Crawl to my bed, female slaves. Right now.

Pli, pli, pli. => More, more, more.

Sara, tenu sxia brakoj super sxia kapo. => Sara, hold her arms above her head.

Sternu, sklavino. => Spread, female slave.

Bona. => Good.

Do bonega, sinjoro! Do bonega! => So very good, sir! So very good!

Premu mia kaco, sklavino. => Squeeze my cock, female slave.

Via mastra kacego. => Your masterful large cock.

Dankon por via kacego. => Thank you for your large cock.

Dankon por fikanta mi. => Thank you for fucking me.

Sucxu mia kaco. => Suck my cock.

Iru al via dorso, Sara. => Get on your back, Sara.

Fingrafiku via bella picxo. => Finger-fuck your pretty cunt.

Vi estas farinta mi malsekega, sinjoro. => You made me very wet, sir.

Mi estas kacxa con via cxuro. => I'm messy with your cum.

Cxu mi petas gustumi gxi, sinjoro? Mi petas? => May I please taste it, sir? Please?

Jes, sklavineto, vi petas gustumi gxi. => Yes, little female slave (affectionate connotation), you may taste it.

Mia kojonoj. => My balls.

Puru mi, sklavinetoj. => Clean me, little female slaves (affectionate connotation).

Jes, amasinjoro. => Yes, love-sir (no real direct translation of this).

NGO => Non-Governmental Organization (any private group not sponsored by a sovereign state)

Bedauxri, sinjoro. => I regret/apologize, sir.

Iru al via genoj, Ilse, kaj manipulu vin. => Go to your knees, Ilse, and touch yourself.

Suficxa, Ilse. => Enough, Ilse.

Bona laboro, sklavineto. => Good work, little female slave (affectionate connotation)

Puru via manoj kaj iru cxi. => Clean your hands and come here.

Mi-8, Mi-17 => Russian made helicopters originally designed for transporting infantry but frequently used as civilian transports in many countries.

Okuloj malfermij, sklavino. => Eyes open, female slave.

Mia. => Mine.

Via. => Yours.

Konstanta via, amasinjoro. => Always yours, love-sir.

Konstanta mia. => Always mine.

Silentuj. => Be quiet. (imperative, plural)

Jes, sklavinego. => Yes, big female slave.

Amikoj! => Friends!

Ne pafos ni! => Don't shoot us!

Kiu vi estas? => Who are you?

Ke estas pli informajxo ol sxi bezonas. => That's more information than she needs.

Sxi bezonas scio cxi, sinjoro. Sxi vidis tro. Se mi estas malkorekto do batas mi. => She needs to know it, sir. She's seen too much. If I'm wrong then beat me.

Nu! Sxi estas via respondeco. => Fine! She's your responsibility.