Afroza Gets Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers

Afroza was shaking with humiliation as Steve finally pulled his cock from her pussy. The knowledge that she had just been fucked, and forced to suck, against her will. For the first time not being in total control, was bad enough. But seeing the red light on the camera catching every moment of it was even worse. She realized that this man would be able to watch her being raped anytime he pleased. And could even show it to others. And worse, she had brought it all on herself by her own carelessness.

"Please let me go." She said, blushing as she felt a trickle of his cum running out of her pussy and down her inner thigh.

"Not yet," Steve said. "I want to film you playing with yourself."

"No, please..."

Steve grabbed the camera. "Roll over and finger your cunt for me."

Afroza rolled onto her back, spreading her legs apart. She lowered her hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. Her clit was already swollen and responding. The fucking that she had just received, while being against her will, had done enough to stimulate her loins. It wouldn't take much to make her cum.

Steve filmed the pretty girl as she rubbed her clit. Afroza tried not to look at the camera as she rubbed herself. She didn't want to cum, at least mentally she didn't. Her pussy was acting of its own accord in the matter. She could feel her climax nearing. From the look of Steve's cock growing erect again she knew that she must be putting on a good show.

"Oh..." She let slip as the first wave of her orgasm began.

Afroza clenched her teeth in embarrassment as she felt her own juice spilling out of her. She knew from experience that it was enough to be noticed by Steve.

"Look at that pussy cum." He said, proving her correct. She felt betrayed by her own body as she fingered herself to orgasm.

Finally Steve let her stop. She lay on her back breathing heavily, trying to ignore the mixture of sperm and her own fluids dripping down her ass and on her fingers.

"How would you like to fuck her now?" Steve asked Jerry.

"I sure as hell would." Jerry replied.

Steve ran to the bathroom and returned with a towel. He grabbed his pants off the chair and pulled out a knife. A few quick cuts and he approached the bed, covering Jerry's face and wrapping the towel around his head. He had made a make shift mask that covered enough of Jerry's face to make him unidentifiable, but allow him to see everything going on.

"Climb on his cock, Afroza." Steve insisted.

"No, please. You had your fun now please let me go." She answered.

"Not until you fuck him too, just like you promised." Steve said.

"Yeah, you get to fuck me now." Jerry added.

Afroza rolled over and climbed atop Jerry. She straddled his cock, holding it with her right hand as she guided her pussy onto it. Until tonight she had only been with four men. Now she had increased that number by 50%.

"Oh yes." Jerry complimented as his shaft slid inside Afroza's tiny hole. "This is going to be fucking fantastic."

Steve placed the camcorder on the dresser so that it got the entire seen of Afroza lowering herself onto Jerry's stiff cock. Much to Afroza's dismay. Then he climbed on the bed behind her.

"Hold on a minute." Steve said.

Afroza felt his cock rub between her ass cheeks.

"No, god no! Not there!" She called out.

"Oh yes. You deserve a good ass spanking for what you've been doing. But I'm gonna give it to you from the inside of your ass." Steve said as he pressed the head of his cock against her balloon not opening.

"Please don't," Afroza pleaded. "I've never done that. And you're too damn big, you'll tear me apart!"

"And I'm going to love every fucking minute of it." Steve said as he pushed against her tightest of openings.

Afroza clenched as tightly as she could. But the mixture of fluids that had covered her ass, and coated Steve's dick, gave him an advantage. Steve held her hips tight as he pushed his cock forward.

Afroza screamed as his cockhead began to break through her virgin ass. Steve pushed more, and his head punctured its way through. The tiny girl began to shake and groan as Steve's thick and long tool started fucking her asshole slowly, gaining more and more ground with each thrust.

Afroza thought it would never end. She could feel the two dicks meeting inside her, with only a thin wall of flesh between them.

"Now, let's give this bitch the fucking of her life." Steve said as he began banging his cock into her ass.

Jerry's hips began bouncing up and down, ramming his cock into Afroza's pussy. The addition of Steve's dick made her pussy feel even tighter on his rod.

Afroza was shaking uncontrollably as the two men fucked her deep and hard. She cried out in pain several times until her openings began to loosen up enough to accommodate the ravaging she was receiving.

Steve couldn't believe that this tiny woman's ass could take his cock. He buried his rod all the way inside her. Pulling out almost all the way each time before thrusting it back in.

Afroza had no choice but to fuck back against the two men. She had never felt anything like this in her life. The thought of these two men using her as their own personal fuck toy was revolting. She hated the way she was being treated but knew that she deserved every minute of it. Worse, she could feel her body responding.

Her pussy was gripping Jerry's cock. She couldn't escape the pole in her ass, but as much as it hurt, it was also causing her pussy to burn with more desire.

"God damn it, she's fucking getting into it!" Jerry yelled to Steve as the woman between them began responding to their twin fucking.

Afroza had lost all resolve. She was being punished. She was being raped. But she was going to cum like she never had before!

"Ohhhhhhh!" She moaned as her pussy spasmed. She lost control and began pissing herself as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced took her from head to toe.

"I'm cumming!" Steve cried as his pounded his cock inside her, busting a nut deep inside Afroza's tight asshole.

The girl was still cumming as she felt Steve's load shooting inside her. She banged her hips up and down on Jerry's cock, satisfying the last of her primal urges just as his balls began to empty.

"Shit yea!" Jerry bellowed as his cock came inside Afroza's pussy.

Both men continued banging the tiny girl long after they had finished cumming. Finally, Steve pulled out. Afroza gasped in shock as his cock jerked free of her asshole. She rolled over onto the bed, exhausted, ashamed and totally satisfied.

Steve grabbed his knife and cut the zip tie from Jerry's hands. He got up and grabbed his money.

"That was one fucking good time." He said. "Now get her out of here."

Steve and Jerry helped Afroza to her feet. She put on her panties, pants and shoes. But her shirt and bra were ruined. Fortunately she had her coat to wear. She still wanted to see the face beneath the ski mask. But Steve refused.

"Keep her here for five minutes," He told Jerry after dressing and grabbing the camera. "Then let her go. Don't worry, she'll never say anything to anyone. Besides, she had tied you up and you had no say in what happened." He laughed.

Jerry agreed. And told Afroza to remain while Steve made his escape.

Afroza left, walking with her legs spread apart to her car. Feeling like everyone who saw her knew that she had just been fucked senseless. She kept her jacket zipped up to hide her nakedness beneath.

Afroza drove home and jumped in the shower. Remembering all that had happened she caught herself fingering her tender pussy. Despite her sore as and cunt, she was surprised that she was actually turned on by the memory, and she fingered herself to orgasm one more time.

She awoke the next day, trying to put the best spin on the events of the night before in her mind. She reasoned that she had gotten off quite well. She even thought that it wouldn't stop her from going back and trying to con some men again.

Then, two days later, she heard about the vidcaps making their way around everyone's computer on campus. She was approached by several guys telling her that she was one hell of a porn actress.

Afroza went as pale as her dark skin would permit. She got a copy of the disk being made by several men. On it was her playing with herself, her cunt spewing joy juice as she climaxed. And her fucking and sucking, and being double penetrated by two men in masks. It had been edited to the point that Afroza appeared willing in every way.

Her punishment was complete. Totally humiliated, she quit school and decided to transfer to another one. Where hopefully no one would ever see her video. She would never again try to tease and con men for money either. At least it was going to be hard to do so after learning that she would be giving birth to a child.

PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers
12