After A Long Day At Work

Story Info
Tonight will be a night you will remember.
3.3k words
3.96
40.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work you come home to me. Before unlocking the front door you smell something wonderful coming from inside and you know I must be cooking. You open the door only to find me standing at the bottom of the staircase looking more radiant than you ever remember. Your eyes linger all over my body as you look me up and down. You feel as if your in a dream state with me standing there in nothing but one of your white button up shirts. The sleeves rolled up to my elbows and all of the buttons are undone.

You look from my smiling face to the base of my neck and then downward. You eyes follow the path that the shirt allows you to see. Between my breast to my bellybutton and even the pretty pink lips of my pussy are able to be gazed upon. Snapping you out of your dream I walk over to you, the shirt moving almost where you can see my nipples as I walk, and I kiss you deeply with such force it takes your breath way.

"Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes, go take a bath and come back down." I say to you as I turn to leave the room. With my back to you, you catch a glimpse of the bottom half of my ass cheeks that you love so much. You are left standing there with an incredible hard on and you realize that you didn't even get a chance to touch anything.

After taking a hot long shower, and pumping your hard on a little while in there you come down to dinner. I have my back to you as you enter the kitchen and there are my ass cheeks again. As I stand on my tiptoes to reach something the shirt rises in the back to leave nothing to the imagination. You walk up behind me and grab my ass before I even realize that you are there. I turn to smile at you but I slap your hand away insisting that you stop.

I sit two plates of spaghetti on the table and we sit down to eat. I catch you sneaking a peek at my pussy lips so I place a napkin in my lap to cover myself. You give me a sad puppy dog look but I pay you no attention. Then you notice something else. As I lean over the table to take a bite the shirt gaps open and you have a good shot of my large tits. You take advantage of the opportunity and you goggle at my bareness. Again I catch you doing this and pull the shirt closed and tell you to get done eating for there is desert still to have. But at the same time I'm smiling hoping you will catch the play on words.

As the meal ends I get up and start to get your plate. Before I can do anything you slip a finger up inside of my pussy and I moan as you do so almost cumming just from you merely touching me. But remembering my plans I quickly regain my composure and walk away so that you cannot touch me. Again I can see the sadness in your eyes but I try to take no notice of it.

I take you by the hand and lead you upstairs to our bedroom. I lead you to a chair that I have sitting in front of the bed and I get onto my knees in front of you. You almost fall over as I take your boxers between my teeth and tug them down your body. I then stand and instruct you to sit in the chair. I tie your hands to the arms of the chair and your feet to the legs of the chair.

A smile dances across your face but I can see the uncertainty in your eyes. I let your shirt slip off my shoulders to reveal large hard nipples, a tan flawless tummy, and a freshly shaved pussy. Your mouth drops open and I'm almost sure I can see droll in the corner as I climb up onto the bed in front of you. I turn around to get something off of the night stand and then turn back to you. You can only see that I have a bowl but your hoping to see its contents.

My hand reaches in and I retrieve a slices of a fresh peach. Not only can you see its wonderful yellow-orange color but you can smell the sweetness coming from it. Your eyes are fixed of me and the peach as I begin the evening.

I place the peach to my lips and take a tiny bite of it. The juices from it spilling out to dribble down my chin to form a pool at the base of my neck. I slide the peach across my skin to in-between my breast. I hold the peach there watching you watch me so intensely. I then move the flesh of the peach along the flesh of my breast and tilt my head back to moan. The peach glides across my nipples and the juices continue to run down my body. After covering my nipples with the juice of the peach I let it continue on its journey. The peach moves as my hand lets it, down my stomach getting closer and closer to my already dripping pussy. My heart is pounding as I let the peach dip into my pretty pink swollen pussy lips. The softness of the peach and the softness of my pussy seem to melt into one and I can't bring myself to remove the peach to continue what I had planned. I moan loudly as the slice of peach touches my hard clit and I almost cum on the spot but I stop myself. I open my eyes to see you looking at my pussy. I remove the peach from in-between my lips only to place them back on my other lips to take another bite.

As I bite into the peach again I taste a different sweetness. One that I know to be mine and only mine. I savor the flavor of myself on the peach as I hear you moan. I'm glad that you are enjoying my show. You normally have to ask me to taste myself but I'm giving you a treat tonight by doing it myself. I again place the peach inside my self. Moving it around getting it good and covered with my juices and letting its juices spill into me. I crawl to the edge of the bed and let you see the peach as it dips inside of me. Your eyes never move from my hot spot, until I take the peach from my pussy once more. You are desperate to know what is next and are hanging on every move I make. I stand up in front of you and bring the peach to your mouth. I want you to know what you are missing by being tied down so I allow you to taste me on this slice of heaven. You close your eyes as you take what is left of the peach into your mouth and you hold it there letting the taste linger in your mouth. But soon my flavor is gone and you eat the peach only to become even more dissatisfied.

You are now begging me to untie you but I simply smile and get back on the bed to finish stage one of my show. I lay back on the bed and pull my feet up on the bed so that my knees are up in the air but my legs are spread apart. This way you get a better view of my pussy and ass hole. You can see that the juices of my pussy mixed with the juices of the peach have covered my thighs and run down the crack of my ass. You have never seen me this turned on before and long to be between those thighs. From somewhere that you can't see I bring out my "toy". A good medium sized vibrator has been switched on and is now being pushed deep into my pussy. While I have one hand working with the vibrator the other is working hard on my clit with my fingers. I'm extremely horny and I know I will be cumming in no time but I want this to last as long as possible.

Unable to bring myself to stop I plunge onward as I become closer and closer to the point of no return. Soon I am screaming out my pleasures as I feel my pussy tighten around the vibrator. I look into your eyes as I cum with wave after wave of that unforgettable feeling. My head is spinning and my heart is racing as surges of electricity shot through my body. I moan louder than you have ever heard and my need for you is obvious.

After slowly but surely coming down off of my high I regain my thinking, and I know what is to cum next. Looking up at you through my legs I see your now raging hard on that will not stop. Now I'm the one with a smile dancing across my face. I reach into the bowl and pull out another slices of peach. I scoot to the edge of the bed and look at you the such passion that it makes you shake with wanting. I drop to the floor in front of you but then remember that I have forgotten something. I get up knowing immediately what I have forgot.

I walk over to the TV that is facing you and switch it on. The movie that I have prepared is already in the VCR. I press PLAY and we are on our way to phase two of our wild night. Within seconds something flashes on the screen. Your eyes become wide when you realize what is playing. There on the screen in front of you is your favorite porno that always makes you shot harder than before. Not knowing whether to look at the screen or at me you are torn between two wonderful images. I mysteriously am back beside you before you even know I moved. Then I'm on the floor in-between your legs again. You look down at me and then you look back up at the movie. Down and then up. Down and then up.

I have to giggle at your enjoyment of both the tape and I, but I urge you to watch the tape as I give you the most incredible blow job you have ever had. You do as I ask and your eyes lock with the screen which is now displaying two women kissing. You know in your mind what is next but this movie always gets to you no matter how many times you watch it. I look down at your cock and can see it pulsing with blood. I don't think I have ever seen you this big and it is such a great treat for me because I love to show off my talent of deep throating.

I feel something dripping out of my hand and recall that I still have the peach. I rub it on your feet tickling you with it. You wiggle your toes but never take your eyes off the movie. I run it up your legs and kiss the trail it left behind it. My tongue darting out to catch the sweet juices of it flowing down your leg. Soon I have arrived at your inner thighs and I run the peach across each thigh so close to your balls you can almost feel it on them. I hear a light moan but you're still concentrating on the movie. I smile as I lick along your thighs where the peach has been. This time you can feel my breath on your balls and try to push your hips forward but can't get very far. Your dying for me to touch you and I want it nearly as bad as you do. So I run the peach across your balls and up the underside of your cock. Your precum mixes with the sweetness of the peach. I then reach up and place the peach into your mouth. You gladly take it not even realizing anything until afterwards. You can taste the salty-sweetness of your precum and shot me a hard look but a smile with it and then back to the movie your eyes go.

I decide that we have both waited long enough and I take one of your balls into my mouth. You feel the warm wetness consume you and close your eyes for a moment to savor the fuzzy feeling you get inside when I do this. Then your eye lids fly open and you are greeted not only with the sight of two women in a 69 but also the sound. They're sweet moans are almost more than you can handle but you know that you always get through this part of the movie without to much restraining. After sucking one of your balls lightly I take the other one into my mouth and proceed to do the same to it. I just can hear you moaning my name softly. After sucking the peach juices of your balls I now have a hunger for something that only you can satisfy. I cup your balls in my hand like you enjoy while I suck you and I let the tip of my tongue move up the underside of your cock slowly. I can taste your meat along with the peach and I want more of both. When I reach your cock head you begin to pour out the precum and I can tell that your body is very tense. I let your cock head slip into my mouth and I suck out all the precum I can. I swallow your precum while your cock head is still in my mouth and your cock can feel my sucking jaws pulling it further in. You scream out my name as I do this and almost faint from the pleasure. The screen has almost become a blur as I let my mouth slide all the way down your shaft until my nose is rubbing in your pubic hair. The smell and taste of you overwhelm me and I nearly cum again myself. I continue to pump up and down on your cock with my mouth, your cock head touching the back of my throat each time I begin another stoke.

I can no longer hear the sound of the girls on the TV, all I hear is your loud moans. You are straining even harder now on the ties of your arms for you need badly to pull my head closer to you, to force me on your cock. I love being in control. I can feel you getting closer and closer to cumming so I slow down a bit only to get faster again when you cool off. This time I want to taste your cum. I let the hand that is not holding your balls grab you at the bottom of the shaft and begin to stroke you as my mouth does at the same time. I know from experience that this always makes you shot twice as hard. As I work you closer and closer to the inedible you begin to scream out for more. Begging me not to stop but to let you cum inside my mouth. Before I know it your balls have tightened in my hand and you are on the verge of giving me more than I can probably handle. Within moments of feeling you balls tighten the first of your many shots of cum fill my mouth. I quickly swallow the first, second, third, and fourth shots of cum and already I want more. I pull my mouth away from your cock and jack off a fifth and sixth squirt onto my tongue so that you can see me swallow it. I then jack out what is left onto my tits.

Your breathing begins to slow and you quickly recover. Your cock is beginning to get soft but you are far from done. I stand up and put my breast right in your face. I tell you to lick your cum off of them and you don't hesitate for a moment. Your tongue reaches out and licks every drop of the sticky salty man jism off of my tits and nipples. You begin to suck on one of my nipples and I pull away not letting you have to much fun.

Suddenly I hear the TV again and turn to see what is happening. Now there are two girls and a guy having sex. One of the girls is on her all fours with the guy behind her fucking her up the ass and the other girl in front of her getting ate out by the girl being fucked. We both are mesmerized by the scene and couldn't pry ourselves from watching it. Not long after staring at the three of them the girl that is being ate out begins to orgasm. Her moans and screams add to our arousal. I turn back to you and see that lusty look in your eyes and know that its time for the third and final phase of tonight.

I reach down and untie your arms and legs and you stand up to embrace me immediately. Your big arms loop around me to pull me into a kiss that doesn't end for a good ten minutes. The sensation of your lips on mine sends shock waves through my body. I can feel your need burning in that kiss. You push me back on the bed and lustfully glaze upon me. I lie there at your exposure wanting you as you want me.

You climb on the bed and position your cock right above my lips. You take one of my nipples into your mouth and suck on it, almost to the point of pain and then you let it go with a pop. I can feel a drop of precum on my pussy lips. And then your massive cock slides up and down my slit. Teasing me. Making me beg for it. I cry out for you to enter me but you only continue to slide it up and down. But as horny as you are I know that I won't have to wait long. And I'm right. Within moments you slip into me. I'm filled to the limit with your penis. You keep ramming it deeper and deeper. Fucking me harder than you ever have. Your urgency apparent in your movements.

I cry out in my own need as you ram yourself in over and over. My body is tight and in need of release. I look up into your face and see that glazed over look that you get when you are ready to cum. Every time you ram it back in I can feel you hitting my G-spot perfectly and I want to cum just as badly as you. I'm getting closer and closer and closer. And then it happens. Again I am taken' over by the waves of pleasure as I feel my pussy tighten and release your cock time and time again. My pussy clinching around you is more than you can take and I can feel shot after shot of your cum filling me up. It's feels so warm and sticky.

As we both lay there still catching our breath I wrap around you. My love for you overwhelming all of my senses. I can still hear the tape in the background but neither of us is paying it any attention. We are to consumed with ourselves. I have never felt better in my life.