After All, Tomorrow Is Another Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you put it on, I mean in, me?" She stood up and bent over and pulled her cheeks apart, showing me her beautiful puckered asshole. I got out some lube and, with my finger, greased up her anus. I put some on the Rosebud, as well. I took the bejeweled buttplug and pushed it against her magnificent chocolate starfish. There was no resistance. In fact, she seemed to be able to open it like the aperture on a camera to let the Rosebud in. The point entered her rectum and her asshole spread letting the widest part of the artistic buttplug into her ass. She gave out a very sensual sigh as the plug seated itself in her ass. Her asshole closed quickly around it, leaving only the jeweled end showing. It was a sight to behold.

"It looks fantastic, honey." I grabbed her hand mirror and told her to take a look. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs apart, holding the mirror so she could see how good her present looked.

"I love it and it feels great. Going out knowing that my asshole has a diamond in it is going to be very exciting. I hope that you don't expect me to keep it a secret?"

"Honey, you can tell anybody you want that you have a buttplug in your ass!"

We finished getting ready for our evening out. My wife had a gossamer top on that really showed off her breasts. She wore a thin white linen skirt with a slit up the side that went almost all the way up to her waist. Beside her sandals, her perfume, and the Rosebud, that's all she was wearing. The skirt left nothing to the imagination. She was ready to exhibit her wares. Not that it mattered but I wore a silk t-shirt and some linen shorts. I left my underwear behind as well.

We met Jack and Juli at our car. Jack and I shook hands while the girls exchanged kisses. Juli walked over to me gave be a big hug with her massive jugs pushing against me. She looked she was wearing a half-bra under an almost see-thru white silk shirt. Jack kissed my wife and they embraced. They looked hot! I hope my wife and I looked as good as they did. We were all so upbeat and ready to have a good time. We piled into the car and headed into Grand Case.

I had called ahead to L'Auberge Gourmande and spoke with the maitre'd, asking for a special table. Upon our arrival, and a $20 bill, he seated us at a corner table that was very intimate and private. The waiter took our drink order and we chatted while we waited for our adult beverages. Jack and Juli were so easy to be with and to talk to. That Jack and I had sucked each other off twice certainly made for a special relationship between us. The women had already seemed to strike up more that just a casual connection. They acted like they were going to be friends for life. I was finding a comfort level with being with Jack, and Juli, too, that went beyond a bunch of people having sex with each other while they were on vacation. I felt that there was an honest to goodness friendship building between us. Unlike any friendship I'd ever had, it had a sexual component to it.

The drinks arrived at our table and we toasted to each other, clicking our glasses together numerous times. We were in good spirits and in good company. If the food was as good as it had been in the past, we couldn't have asked for anything more. We laughed and giggled and Jack and I told old jokes that we had all heard before but it didn't matter. We were having a great time. My wife and Juli were whispering back and forth to each other. I saw Juli with a surprised look on her face and then a big huge smile. Juli leaned over to Jack and whispered something to him that resulted in a big laugh. I looked at my wife and she gave me a wink, then she started gently rocking back and forth. She had her hands laying flat on the table. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and held it for about thirty seconds and then let it out.

"Whew!" my wife quietly exclaimed.

"Are you all right, honey?"

Her face glistened from a light coat of sweat. She reached over and grabbed my hand and gave it a very firm squeeze.

"Thank you for my present!"

When she said that, it became obvious that she had just had an orgasm. She started to move her ass around on the chair in an almost imperceptible way. She was going for another one. Jack and Juli were well aware what was happening. My wife may as well have been on another planet.

Jack, I think I want a present, too," Juli said with an obvious tone of envy.

I put my hand on my wife's arm and suggested that she might want to save some for later. She looked at me with a somewhat glassy look and asked me if it would be OK if she took the Rosebud out, otherwise she was just going to sit there and have orgasms.

"Go take it out and come back and join the party."

She picked up her handbag, excused herself from the table and sort of wobbled towards the ladies room. Juli, Jack, and I looked at each other and laughed. Jack gave me a thumbs-up.

"Good job, Buddy. Now I know that I have to get one of those things for Juli." He put his arm around Juli and gave her a hug. "Her happiness is the most important thing on my mind."

My wife came back to the table and sat down. She had recovered somewhat from her state of complete euphoria and joined in on the conversation in a very animated way. I was happy that she was having such a good time. I wasn't at all sure that this vacation with its focus on sex was going to be pleasurable for her but it looked like she was enjoying every second of it.

More wine, more food, and more good conversation and laughs with our new friends were making the evening so enjoyable. We finished our main course and the waiter offered us the dessert menu. Since I'd been to the restaurant before and had experienced their excellent desserts, I suggested the Boston cream pie, their signature dessert.

"So you think we should get the Cream Pie," Jack said with that twinkle in his eye. "Have you had a cream pie before, Buddy?"

I knew immediately that Jack wasn't referring to the cream pie on the menu.

"Yes, Jack, I've had a cream pie many times before. It's probably my favorite dessert, especially when it's served correctly." Two could play his game.

"Buddy, I share your appreciation for cream pies as a great dessert." Jack leaned into the table so what he had to say wouldn't be overheard. It's amazing how whispering can emphasize the naughty nature of what's being said.

"Buddy, ladies, I've got a great idea and it's something for everybody if you want to do it.

We're really not into swapping but we've got something special going on. Here's the plan and it can go a couple of different ways. Buddy and I have already had a couple of loads of each other's cum as you girls know and, I think I can safely say that before this vacation is over, we'll probably have several more. Right, my friend?"

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Ok, the here goes. Buddy, you fuck your wife and I fuck Juli and we each cum in their pussies. Then I'll eat your wife's cream pie and you eat Juli's. Or, I fuck your wife and you fuck mine and then you eat my cum from your wife's pussy and I'll eat your cum from Juli's cunt. Whaddya think? I hope I've made sense."

Jack definitely made sense and the whole thought of it was making me hard right then and there but before I could say anything, my wife had something to say.

"Hold on, don't Juli and I get a vote here, since we're going to be the "serving plates" for these cream pies?"

I looked at Jack who gave me a nod. "Sure, the two of you should, excuse the pun, have some "input" in the decision."

The girls huddled closely, whispering back and forth. They were so animated, with their giggling and laughing. Finally, the conference stopped and my wife, or should I say, my new wife, spoke as she held hands with Juli.

"Although Jack and Juli have never swapped before and we have never swapped with anybody either, I would prefer to have Jack fuck me so my guy can eat my creampie. Juli feels the same way. She would rather have Jack eat her out. But we want to get fucked doggy style, side by side, so we really don't know whose cock is where. After you guys cum in us, we want to do 69 with us on the top and you guys on the bottom. Is it a plan or what?"

Jack picked up his wine glass and extended into the center of the table.

"A toast to our special dessert. Let's get the check and get out of here."

We all laughed, picked up our glasses and clicked them to each other mid-table with a resounding cheer, "Here's to dessert!!" We each downed what remained in our glasses. Jack and I took care of the check while our very horny, barely dressed women went out to the street. Jack and I made our way out of the restaurant, grabbed the ladies, and headed for the car. The four of us must have looked quite the sight, ambling down the street, arm-in-arm, like four drunken sailors on shore leave.

Let's get the show on the road!!" Jacked yelled as we climbed in to the car, Jack in the front seat next to me as navigator and Juli and my wife sitting in the back, as close together as they could. Seconds later, as we sped back to Club Orient, I looked in the rear view mirror and I could see Grand Case disappearing. I could also see that my wife and Juli were trying to suck each other's tongues out.

"We have a bottle of champagne chilling in our room," said Jack. "Champagne always goes well with dessert. Don't you all agree?"

"I don't think you'll get an argument on that from any of us. Right, ladies?" I replied. The two of them were still making out like teenagers in the backseat. If I heard any sound of approval from them, it would only be my interpretation of the hums of pleasure that each was moaning.

We pulled into the parking lot at Club O and stopped by Jack and Juli's cottage to pick up the chilled bottle of champagne. Juli said she needed to get a couple of things. When we got back to our cottage, my wife lit a bunch of candles that immediately created a soft and sensual setting. Jack popped the cork on the champagne and poured. I'm more of a straight-up kind of guy so I poured myself some single malt scotch. The four of us toasted the good luck we had in meeting each other. Juli and my wife said that they had some things to do in the bathroom and would be out in a shortly.

The cottage had two double beds so there was room enough for almost any kind of party. Jack was lying on one bed and I on the other, waiting for the evening's festivities to begin.

"Buddy, we're two lucky guys, don't you think?"

"And about to get luckier, if you ask me. What could be taking so long?"

The door to the bathroom opened and out stepped two of the most fabulous looking women I've seen in a long time. Both were wearing stilettos. Juli had a sheer thong on which must have been no more than an inch wide. My wife was wearing a tiny black g-string that emphasized her cameltoe. The time in the bathroom was well-spent. They had put make-up on that made them look like the two sluttiest strippers I've ever seen, with glittery black eye shadow, lots of blush, and very dark red lipstick. Juli had very dark areolas, which were highlighted by the gold barbell piercings. My wife has big areolas but they're not very dark. Knowing how much it turned me on, she put makeup on her nipples and areolas, which made her 34d's look so glorious.

They stood there, side by side, looking like a couple of thousand dollar hookers.

"Hey boys, you lookin' for a good time?" Juli said in a breathy voice, reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe.

"Yes, Ma'am," Jack responded like a country boy who's gone to heaven.

"Well, let's get this party started," my wife declared as she sat down on the bed next to me, immediately putting her hand on my crotch. The air hung heavily with the fragrance from the candles, the perfume that the ladies were wearing, and the aroma that only body heat can give off. As intoxicating as the champagne and scotch was, the scent that was the most exhilarating was the smell of sex. Jack and Juli were going at it hot and heavy. My wife and I watched them for a few minutes as they pawed each other. Juli's boobs weren't any bigger than my wife's but because she was so petite, they looked humungous. Jack was suckling on her nipples like he was a newborn.

My wife told me to lie back. With her long nails, she raked my chest, stopping to tweak each nipple. She took my left nipple in her mouth and sucked on it furiously and then, when I thought I couldn't stand it any more, she bit it, so gently but firmly, letting me know she could just as easily have bitten it off. Her nipples felt as big as wine corks. I pinched them

But they were unyielding. They were as hard as I had ever felt them. I reached down and pressed a finger into the cameltoe created by the tiny tight little g-string she was wearing. The juice from her cunt seeped through, wetting my finger. I took my wet finger and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked the moisture off and whispered in my ear, "More, please!" I put her on her back and pulled off the g-string. I stuck two fingers in her pussy and took out what looked like a tablespoon of her sap. She opened her mouth and I let the liquid drip down onto her extended tongue. She grabbed my wrist and took the two fingers in her mouth and cleaned them off.

"I think we're approaching the next step," I said to my wife, Jack, and Juli.

"I think you're right, Buddy," I heard Jack reply.

My wife piped up. "This is the way Juli and I want to do it. We're going to get on the floor, on all fours, side by side. You guys can get behind us and fuck us. When you've cum off, then you'll lie down underneath us and have your delicious dessert."

"We want you guys to cum at the same time. That would make it perfect," Juli added.

The girls got down on the floor and assumed their positions. It was a beautiful picture. Two asses high in the air with wet cunts waiting to get fucked. I was faced with a challenge that I'd never been faced with before. In all my years of marriage, I was monogamous as far as women were concerned. Here I was about to fuck another woman and I did not want to fail her. All of a sudden, I was getting performance anxiety. But then I became clear-headed. My job was to cum in her so her husband could eat her out afterwards. It was his job to make sure she was satisfied just as it was my job to make sure that my wife was happy.

I didn't know whether Jack had other pussy in the past. I certainly didn't want my wife to have an orgasm just because he was fucking her. That wouldn't do. Let him just fuck her to deposit his cum in her cunt and I would take care of the rest.

"What's happening?' Juli asked in a very perplexed tone.

Jack and I got down on the floor and, in the dim light, gave each other a wink. We lined up our cocks with our respective targets and then, in unison, pushed forward, filling the two waiting vaginas. Both women gasped as we entered, I think more from the fact that they were being fucked by someone else, then just being fucked. The excitement was palpable. Juli and my wife began to moan as Jack and I fucked them. Juli's ass was incredible. I could see her asshole was open, gaping at me. Under different circumstances, I would've made every effort I could to stick my cock in her ass. She looked like that's what she wanted.

The two women held hands and french-kissed each other with wet sloppy kisses as they were getting fucked. There was no question that they both were enjoying what was happening to them. If everybody else felt like I did, then they were as horny as hell and stimulated to a place where they've never been. At least, that's how I felt. Jack was holding my wife's hips and was rhythmically fucking her, pulling his dick out almost all the way and then, with a nice easy motion, pushing all the way back in, until his balls were banging against her pussy lips. With every long inward stroke, she would arch her back. Juli was squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles. It wasn't going to be long before I made a jism deposit.

Jack and I were right next to each other, banging away. We turned and looked at each other.

"OK, ladies, the time has come!" Jack declared. With that, we both started to pump furiously as our orgasms began to build. Juli tightened her cunt increasing the friction. I pushed my cock in as far as I could and came, squirt after orgasmic squirt. It felt like I shot five or six times. Jack was thrusting away and then suddenly stopped, leaning onto my wife's back, breathing heavily. He had met his responsibility.

"Gentlemen, it's time for you to do the rest of your jobs," Juli pronounced. "Ready, honey? You guys lie down on your backs."

Jack and I were on the floor on our backs in two seconds. Juli climbed on top of Jack and my wife climbed on top of me. Our faces were inches away from their pussies. The girls looked at each other and together they lowered their cunts down to our mouths. I wrapped my arms around my wife and pulled her into my face. I started sucking on her swollen clit and labia. Jack and Juli were doing the same thing. The first thing I tasted was my wife's own juice and then she moved her legs apart just enough to open her cunt up. It was then a large splotch of Jack's cum mixed with my wife's fruit slid into my mouth. I rolled it around in my mouth to savor the taste and then swallowed. I could feel my wife clenching her cheeks trying to give me more of Jack's semen. As soon as I opened my mouth again I got another blob of the heavenly mixture, which I swallowed right away.

All the while, my wife was sucking Juli's taste off my dick. I had sucked her cunt dry and was working on her clit. My wife stopped sucking me and put her head down. Then, as if there was an earthquake, her whole body trembled. I could feel the pulsations of her body as I sucked on her clit. Her body continued to quiver for at least five minutes and they she fell still. She got off me and pulled me over to one of the beds. We got down on the bed together and she gave me a kiss and put her head on my chest.

"I think I had at least six orgasms, but I lost count. That was out of this world. I'm so glad we did it. Did you have a good time?" she whispered.

"Let's see. I fucked a beautiful woman who wasn't my wife. I ate my wife's pussy that was filled with a creampie from the guy I blew the day before. While sucking on my wife's cunt, I gave her more orgasms than she's ever had at one time before. Yup, I'd say I had a pretty good time."

Jack and Juli were still on the floor but they weren't moving.

"Hey, you guys, do we need to call the paramedics?"

Juli climbed off Jack and the two of them got on the other bed.

"That had to be the best sex I've ever had and certainly the best dessert," Jack said. "I heard what you just said and I couldn't agree more. I'm just re-running it in my mind. When can we do it again?"

"Juli, how was it?" my wife asked her new friend.

"I really don't want to talk. I just want to enjoy the afterglow," Juli said very quietly. "Can we just sleep here tonight? I'm too worn out to do anything. I'm sure there'll be lots to talk about tomorrow."

"You're right. You sleep tight and we'll see you in the morning." My wife got up, blew out all the candles, and crawled back on the bed, pulling the sheet up to cover us. The only light was the moonlight outside.

"G'night, Jack, Juli, see you in the morning," I said. I think they were both sound asleep.

My wife put her lips against my ear and whispered very softly, "Juli and I ever never eaten a creampie. Before this vacation ends, Juli and I want to eat a creampie from each other, just like tonight, you in her and Jack in me. I'm sure you guys will help us out. Won't you?"

"Honey, you're happiness is my only concern." She put her hand down on my cock, which was at half-mast. Almost instantly, it stiffened up. Very quietly, she put her head under the sheet and took my cock in her mouth. With one hand around the base of my cock and the other playing with my nipples, she gave the best sleeping pill of all—a good blowjob. As she sucked my dick deliberately, slowly, and erotically, I looked out at the striped shadow from the moonlight streaming in from the plantation shutters. My orgasm was building and my eyes were closing as I drifted off to sleep. My last thought were those famous words said by Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind: "After all, tomorrow is another day!"

12