After Bar 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up on the slowly turning turntable. It was suddenly like a slightly different world. The turntable seemed almost to stand still, and the fifteen viewing booths seemed to go around our bare bodies.

All of the viewing-window shutters were up. That meant that over twenty spectators were ogling Angela's and my naked anatomies and delighting in having purchased our public debauchery.

I got on my knees behind Angela's bare ass.

Her sweat glistened on her shapely round ebony buttocks in the hot bright spotlights. Between her black buttocks a droplet of sweat ran down the crack of her ass, over the dark pigmented flesh of her anus, and down into the black pubic hair on the right side of the split bulge of her cunt.

"What are you waiting for, Tom?" Angela said without looking back. "Lick my asshole, bitch."

I bent forward and placed my hands on the turntable rug between Angela's ebony thighs. I took another glance at her asshole while I spread my legs to give the spectators a good view of my bare ass, asshole, and dangling balls and cock like in the photos facing the sidewalk and like the manager wanted me to do.

Then I pressed my face into her ebony ass, pressed my mouth against her asshole, slipped my tongue out, and began licking around and around the firm flesh of her anus. Along with several cackles and guffaws, I could hear two black college girls yelling shrieks of mocking glee.

"Face-in-ass time, Tom!" Susan loudly ridiculed from behind one of those twenty dark windows. I had no idea which window.

Knowing that Susan was videotaping, I spread my legs more obscenely wide apart to give her camera a view of my ass, asshole, and dangling sex-organs. Wherever she was with her video camera, the slowly turning turntable would bring any sight of my naked body that she might want into her and her camera's view.

I squished my mouth against Angela's asshole, and forced my tongue as far as I could squeeze into her anal orifice a dozen times.

When I returned to licking around her anal flesh, Angela continued to squash her sweaty black ass tight against my face and squirm her asshole around my mouth.

My nose was squashed into the crack of her ass, and in order to lick her asshole, I had to keep my mouth against it. I had to suck air over Angela's ass flesh to breathe.

My oral activity stimulated a flow of saliva, and I had to obscenely gulp it while licking her anus and then vulgarly suck breaths by saliva-wet anal flesh.

I backed my face away to catch a couple breaths. I looked at her sweaty black ass and the saliva wetness around her asshole.

A slight breeze made me aware of the saliva moistness all around my mouth. I had watched one of the German female sex-models perform anilingus in a big black male ass on that same turntable. I knew that the saliva all around my lower face and chin was glistening in the bright spotlights.

I wanted to get my mouth and tongue into the soft flesh of Angela's cunt and smell and feel the odorous wetness of her cunt juices smearing around my mouth and lower face. "How long do you want me to lick your asshole, Angela?" I asked,

"Five minutes minimum, bitch," she told me. "I'm enjoying it. So are those girls and everybody. And you want to give them a good dirty video, don't you, Tom?"

I licked her asshole until my tongue got tired. Then I licked her cunt from behind with a tired tongue and a stiff neck. In a way, I felt like I was posing nude for art classes again. My body was getting more sore, and the dirty work was getting less fun.

Then she moved her ass and cunt out of my face. Knowing what that meant, I stood up.

She knelt in front of me, slurped my penis into her mouth, and began giving a public blowjob.

Angela and I went through poses, positions, and sex-acts like this for more than another half-hour. She sucked my cock. She stood up, and I knelt down and ate her pussy.

I lay on the turntable and she sucked cock again. She lay on her stomach on the turntable, and I pressed my face between her buttocks and licked her anus. I stood up and she sucked my cock. She was careful not to suck me off because we had to keep the show going and had to do it all over again in an hour.

But she had been turned-on from me licking her asshole. When I licked down from her asshole onto her cunt and got my mouth on her clit, it was a hard little nob. And shortly after that she had a female orgasm while moaning and squishing her aromatic wet cunt into my face.

And then she rolled over on her back and just lay there for a minute with a blank look at me. She sighed and clenched her jaw. Knowing that we had a show to do, she turned over onto her stomach again, spread her legs wide apart. She looked back at me over her bare black ass, and nodded toward her asshole.

I eased my face over her ass, pressed it between her slippery sweating black buttocks, and licked her asshole for a couple minutes. And then she crawled around, inserted my cock into her mouth, wrapped her lips around it, and cocksucked it hard again.

Then she slurped my stiff white male phallus slowly in and out a dozen times. And then she stood up and I knelt behind her and squashed my face between her buttocks and licked again.

All the while coins kept dropping into boxes. The peepshow joint made over a thousand bucks for that one live-sex-show. I got five bucks. Angela got fifteen.

When a little bell rang and told us it was over, we got off the turntable, slipped into our clothes, and went down and got a pizza. The teenage girls were nowhere to be seen. They had come; they had seen; and they had videotaped.

"Not to worry," Angela told me with a shrug. "You're a piece-of-ass. Susan came to ogle your bare ass and videotape you licking my anus for fun with their friends."

Months later when I was back in Cleveland for the first day of college drawing classes, there was Susan. She still had blond-dyed hair. She kept a serious nonchalant face while she drew my bare body in numerous poses.

At the end of the modeling session, and while I was still naked, she saucily sashayed up to me. She studied my dangling male sex-organs as I pulled on my robe. The last of the other students left the classroom.

"That was a really dirty peepshow you did in Germany, Tom," she coquettishly told me.

"I'm surprised you recognized me. I only modeled six days for your college class. You have a good memory for faces," I responded.

"Actually I remembered your bare white ass, asshole, penis, and balls," she cutely told me.

"Well, your fine black ass looks a lot like your cousin Angela's," I countered.

"So you want to lick my anus like hers?" she propositioned.

"Any time," I grinned.

"Okay, face-in-ass time, Tom," she taunted and saucily stuck out her tongue at me. "Angela said that you told her you enjoyed licking her asshole."

"Yeah," I answered.

The black college with the blond hair and the nice ass sneered a dirty grin at me and slipped her hand under my robe and impolitely felt around my bare ass.

Pressing her hand against the flesh of my buttocks, she guided me toward a nude-model dressing booth.

We slipped quickly into it and closed the door. I knelt on floor. She pulled up her dress and slipped down her panties. I caught a glimpse of the blond-haired black girl's tuft of kinky black pubic hair before she turned and placed her bare black ass in front of my face.

"Pussy hair shows you're not a natural blond," I joked.

But she resented what she thought was an innuendo. "Natural or not, I'm going to have your white face in my black ass degradingly licking around my black asshole, bitch," she said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

I pressed my face between her ebony buttocks, got my tongue on her anal flesh, and licked it.

"Stick your tongue deep into my asshole, bitch," she told me. I forced my tongue into it several times and then went back to licking around her anal flesh.

"You make a video of Angela and me?" I asked quietly into her black ass after a minute of rimming her.

She moved her ass out of my face. "Sold the dirty video of you licking her black asshole to an Internet site. Your tongue felt neat, slut," she whispered

She pulled up her panties and pulled down her dress and smoothed it out. I stood up and she turned so we stood face to face in the small model-undressing booth. She looked me over with a grin and a sneer.

"I'm taking a video course this semester. Angela's coming to visit me next summer. You want to make another good dirty asshole-licking video with her, bitch?"

"Sure," I said. She patted my bare ass and gave me a dirty wink.

"Okay," she turned and grinned as she saucily strode away, putting an emphasis on her swaying fanny.

She had a dirty grin for me when I came in to model nude for the next figure drawing class two days later. "Hi, Tom," she said sweetly as she pointedly looked at my penis and then stuck out her tongue at me. I grinned and got into a pose.

END OF PART 2

12