After~Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I anticipated Cleo's not so happy to see you attitude regarding her desk from the days earlier tryst with Wanda. The damn thing set her back 5grand, so this was gonna take some serious ass kissing. Wanda called in sick again (seriously these fucking kids, how stupid can one be to come by work during the day and call out the same night? It happens all the goddamn time.) She keeps her job as Cleo and Jae like feeding off and fucking her as much as I do...

The fucking, not the feeding... So with Wanda out screwing or fighting, you know, whatever stupid shit these kids do in their free time in the desert, Millie was waitress for the evening. Bobby O, manned the bar, Marty DJ'd.

Such pride swells in me when I look at the club... the After~Dark...this is OUR place. The twins got up in the pole cages wearing their tiny string bikini panties and tops, dancing their limber petite tall blonde beauty limbs, swaying to the soft music as the Marines and Copper Mountain Collage boys threw themselves head over heels at the girls...some fathers would hate it, but I was proud...these two were absolutely gorgeous! I wish more than anything sometimes, that I had known their mother better...for the angels she gave me, she deserved so much better than the raw deal my fucked up condition gave.

Nonny unlike her blonde sister had dyed her hair dark red, that the boys may tell them apart, plus nothing sexier than the twin girl fantasy where you KNOW who your going for, when you're surprised with both. Her slender hips striking like a hungry serpent with every cue from the music, Fanny was a good dancer, but her talents were more engrossed in her ability to perform on camera (Yes pornography, often called Fang Banger porn, that the club produces with a friend from Las Angeles under the NoDaddy.Com website.)

I love watching these boys drool over my girls; something both erotic and touching about how powerful these girls can be over the opposite sex. There is no denying however, as Nonny curls her fingers through her dyed red hair, swaying seductively to the nights opening performance song that we NEVER start without (After Dark by Tito & Tarantula) her eyes are cast upon the older werewolf manning the bar.

There is not denying the two have been having a love affair for some time now. I smell him on her and visa versa... I'm actually kinda happy for the two. He may be older at 41, but then again who the hell am I to judge. I look mid twenties but he's a kid compared to me. I see him glance at me and in his startled moment I give him a knowing nod of approval. If anyone will treat my baby with the love and respect she deserves, its Bobby Olmstreg.

In her eyes

A distant firelight burns bright

Wondering why it's only after dark.

This song inspired me to build this club ever since I saw that beautiful Mexican Goddess dance to it in that crazy western flavored Vampire movie From Dusk Till Dawn. I even contemplated having Marty stand outside with his best Cheech Marin calling in the customers with promise of pussy for a penny.

I find myself in her room

Feel the fever of my doom

Falling falling through the floor.

I'm knocking on the devils' door, yeah!

God its rising in me...the need, I need so bad right...the song always takes me to the night I took Judy to see that movie, (for reasons unknown to all man, why women loved Clooney so much, given the fact that the only good movie he's ever done was THAT very movie and he wasn't even the good part about it, shit.) and when it was over, I went to the nearest music store, then another and another until I found a CD with that song on it. She was so sexy when she danced with a few hilarious slip ups and then pretended to be a vampire trying to devour me before we made love with that song on repeat...it became ours...and with this club, shared with all...God its making me horny, but duty calls.

In the dawn

I wake up to find her gone

And a note says

Only after dark

We have various girls that come and go, hired to dance on the stages (not stripping, this club has at least some class to it) some I enjoy, some I just skip as I may be a sex addict but I try not to be a total shitbag when it comes to extra martial coitus. I do my very best to make sure that the girl knows whats what and whats happening, that we don't part on sour terms and after many girls I've only had a couple of hiccups in that department.

I see Bambi (not real name of course) and to my personal and happy surprise the Legendary Bailey Jay dancing on stage. I've never been attracted to men or transgendered, but lemme say this, anyone who looks upon that angel and doesn't admit to feeling a heavy attraction is a serious liar. I muse to myself, wondering if her man would mind a little wife swap, but I'll have to check back later, for now I give a wave and longing blow of a kiss in her happy direction... "Wow" I think to myself "Bailey fucking Jay, Linetrap herself in OUR place".

Burning burning

In the flame

Now I know her secret name

You can tear her temple down

But she'll be back and rule again

"You ASSHOLE!" Cleo voice was always sweet but not when filled with venom, good lord!

"Hey look!" I said. "I'm sorry okay...I'll buy you a new one."

"A new one? A NEW one?" Even a five hundred plus year old woman cannot seem to find happiness with 'A new one' can she? "I bought that from Abe Vigoda, you ASS! AFTER he made the first Godfather! That desk is a one of a kind having once belonged to one of the greatest American actors of all time! And you wanna get me a 'New one'?"

Ever felt the need to laugh at something but you know if you do, you'll be speaking at a higher pitch from then on? Well, this was one of those moments.

"Look, Cleo, I'll fix..." then it dawned on me. "Wait a minute, you bought this thing in 94' from one of those Saved By The Bell kids!"

She stared daggers at me for a minute before huffing and turning around, and seeming stuck on a thought. I couldn't help but feel the need to admire her slender backside from my standpoint. So small and narrow yet, bubbles out perfectly in a way you'd never expect from a half French half Philippine broad.

In my heart

A deep and dark and lonely part

Wants her and waits for after dark.

Cleo shot me an over the shoulder glance still stuck in thought. I just waited, remembering the good times since she and Jae first took my virginity and through the years, all the times I'd fallen in love with that tan Asian ass of hers. When she bends over, her pudendum becomes by far the very nature of fine art begging to be painted and as immortalized as she.

"Stop starring at my ass, pervert." She shot back with a fighting grin. Cleo sighed and turned back to me, "Fine, get me a new one, a BETTER one." (What a shock) "With a promise that you'll NEVER fuck some pebble brained pop tart on it EVER again."

I nodded and thought for a moment "Does that include you and Jae or?"

Now this is the part where a smart man turns and flees before the girl becomes more than such and reminds him what about sodomy is the most unpleasant.

The songs played back to back driving me to a headache that made me wish I had a "bullet to give" to EVERY rapper and R&B artist than bragged about being shot. End all our suffering with such a charitable act to what was once great and now faces a cruel death. I can't stand that my daughters listen to this shit...there are a few good ones, but for god sake most of it is contrived garbage made out to be some form of "brilliant" poetry slapped onto the coattails of someone else's music. Needless to say when the newer music stopped and MY stuff played on the box, (Skynard, Doors, Blue Oyster Cult, pretty much anything between the 60's and late 90's was just fine with me...Disco was welcome) I sighed relief and got back to the payroll work sheets.

I visited with Bailey Jay for a while and (OMG as the kids say) she was unbelievably sweet hearted and kind natured. I extended the invitation for future dances paying the fair price, cause all in all, I'm a businessman but she deserved the best. She even left me a copy of her single "You're Getting Lucky Tonight" which I gotta say, I may be biased but seriously it was not that bad, catchy enough that after hearing it, I played it on my disc-man a couple of times and got it stuck in my head.

When I finished the final worksheet I stretched and couldn't help noticing it was rather late and dying down, with a few couples on the floor trying to improve their disco dance technique to Vivian Vee's Remember. Millie was at the bar talking to Jaena, who raised plenty of eyebrows, as she may have been almost a century and a half old at 147, but she had been turned by her maker when she was barely thirteen years. Her short diminutive stature and child like appearance was a curse for the poor girl as the good guys were turned off and the bad ones came out of the wood works.

Walking up behind her I through my arms around her in a big hug, savoring her scent. I may be the big man, but she's always been like a big sister to me, ever since that day she found me trying to curl up under the overpass for warmth. I was eleven years old and alone, homeless and scared, she took me in and she and Cleo were my sisters from then on. (To answer to the confusion, yes I have siblings and a family, but a bad home life filled with violence and sexual abuse turned me into a runaway...we'll get to that some other time)

Kissing her cheek which she returned I looked around and saw only Fanny dancing on the floor with a rather tall black marine who at first glance I could of sworn was Terry Crews...disappointed...oh well...the way she looked at him, I knew he was getting lucky soon.

"Hey Mill." I called to my eldest.

She was fourteen when she hit puberty and went nuts, and she was twenty-seven when her cycles ended permanently. Immortal now and beyond gorgeous, just like her mother, with a deep Latin tan, and that sweetly mixed with Jewish, Irish, and Cajun made the Goddess that stood before me.

Millie was sweet now, but for a while we'd lost touched cause she felt betrayed that I gave into the sexual appetites of her younger sisters and yet not hers. We've still never touched one another in that way, but with all animosity gone, and our relationship blooming once again, I can't help but feel that mortal guilt over my growing attraction to my first and eldest child.

"Yeah, dad?" she quipped, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Um...where's Nonny?" I asked.

Jae and Millie both shared a grin and looked away for a moment before my daughter took my gaze once more and said "Seriously? Daddy, you should be asking, 'Where is Bobby'."

III. (Nonny & Bobby)

I've been in love with this girl since the day she threw her arms around me, begging that I let her sit on my lap, not sexual love mind you, but deep brooding love. For a long while she was as a niece to me, since the day I met Roran and the others. She was always the open one, the free spirit, just bursting with excitement and affection.

Imagine my surprise the day I opened my shower door after rinsing my hair clean and seeing the young beauty standing in front of me with her eyes glowing a wolf's fierce yellow glaze, raking her finger nails down my front as she drove me from the bathroom into the adjoining bedroom and proceeded to mount me before I could conjure a rational thought.

I had heard how she and Fanny had over powered their sleeping father and quite literally raped the poor man, as the changing years of wolf girls, Lycan or Were, bring about extreme bouts of arousal that cannot be subdued. But regardless of the relations with their father, I knew I had fallen desperately in love and she was MINE.

"Daddy knows doesn't he?" she asked pulling me into the stock room.

"Darlin..." I pulled her bikini strings and watched the top fall from her small but perfect breasts. "...Of that there is no doubt."

With a moan our lips finally locked, a fiery passion that's been building all night watching her dance in that cage. I get a jolt from knowing all those guys want her, but god help me I want her all to myself, and when the time comes, I hope she wont hate me for wanting her to stop. I get jealous...

Her tongue slithers around mine, seeking it out as we melt together, desperate with need, I need her now more and more. Nonny's slender fingers pull my shirt off of my body, knotting themselves in the hair on my chest while our eyes glow with increasing passion. She pulled away breathing heavily...

"You don't think he's hurt do ya?" she asked me "I haven't laid with papa in over a month and now he sees why...you know... he might be jealous...you don't think he's jealous do you?"

Grasping her tight bottom I lift her in the air against the shelves. "Baby girl... I saw his eyes, he's not only okay with it, I think he's given his silent blessing."

"Blessing?" she stared down.

"Well, you know..." I want to ask her, I want to so bad. She's so young; she needs a life before taking up with an aging mortal wolf like me.

Nonny just leaned down and kissed me. I loved the feeling of her fingers running through my hair while we kissed. I've grown absolutely addicted to this angel.

"You...haven't...told me...mmm...if you liked my new color." She said between kisses.

"I love it," I told her honestly. "Any redder girl, you'd be a burnin ball of fire."

Nonny laughed a little, "What ya laughin at girl?" I asked her.

"You, ya big old redneck werewolf." She giggled at me, reaching for my belt. "Your accent never ceases to tickle me...but if you start talking about grits and guns, so help me."

I growled at her playfulness before tearing her bikini bottoms away and lifting her in the air, legs seated on my shoulders with my palms under her adorable bottom, slipping my tongue into her wet trimmed biscuit.

With one hand on the ceiling and the other gripping my hair, she let out a howl that no doubt everyone in the club and this side of Two Mile Rd heard. Poor bastards at the Circle Stop across the street were probably scared shitless that a big ole dog was about to come for em with those pipes of hers shaking the roots outta the earth.

Her scent was heaven, but her flavor was Godly and could not be dethroned by any. She tasted perfect! My tongue lapped hungrily, not wanting to waste one drop of her sweetness down my chin, as I held tight, hungry for more.

"Bobby! Ooooh god! Stop! Please! Fuck I'm gonna...gonna...geeeeeoooooood!!!!!" She squealed holding on for dear life as her body shook and convulsed in my grip. Her five foot five was nothing to my six foot six when I held her in the air.

"Please Bobby, god uncle Bobby...please!" she begged every time she came, I loved it.

Nonny's sweet nectar poured from her tight lady parts down my face making me hungrier and hungrier, compelling me to swing her to dangling upside down my body with my arms around her lower back holding her that I may burrow deeper into her tender snatch.

"Uncle Bobby!" she moaned, gripping my thighs, her growing claws digging into my jeans while I devoured her pussy like fresh kill, till I felt her sink her fangs through my pants into my thigh to muffle her moans. The sweet pain set me on fire, as I swirled my tongue into her dark nethers, tasting both crevices... mine...all mine.

"NOW!!!" she screamed at me, making me dropped her to her hands and knees. I loved watching her eyes full of flames glaring into space as she growled baring doggy fangs, wiggling her heated tiny ass at me, begging me to breed her silly.

Growling, I dropped my britches and mounted the sweetheart, my fingers gripping hers from behind as I worked my aching pike into the girls tight opening, causing another loud squeal of moaning howls to rattle the foundation.

Holding ours fists entwined tightly, I forced myself deep and hard, biting back the need to howl myself as I turned the desire of love making into a storm of wild fucking into the hot depths of my sweety.

"Grrrr uncle Bobby!" She was becoming that primal bitch in heat that rocked my world. "Fuck me!" freeing her hand and reach over her shoulder to take my hair in her little fist "Goddamn you! Fuck me!!!" she howled.

My newly freed hand reached to take her hip, my nails digging in and drawing fresh hot blood, as I pounded hard and deep from behind. The animals were taking over making our bodies shiver with sweat and steam, our fucking growing wilder with every thrust.

Her tight pussy gripped me like a velvet vice, almost cutting off the circulation of blood to my manhood. I just kept a tight hold of her tiny waist, slamming harder and harder. The Thrusts getting quicker with every inward push that bedded my cock in her warmth. Nonny's womb seemed to grasp the head of my heated prick every time I touched bottom, which caused her claw the floor with delicious new noises rising from her throat.

"Cum..." she stuttered "cum...cum...cumming...cumming!"

"That's it girl! That's my girl!" I snarled into her ear, pushing faster and harder, feeling my own fire about to let loose inside of her quivering body.

"CUMMING!!!!!" she cried out breaking a couple of her razor sharp nails while making deep scratches in the concrete floor with the rest.

I take her hips in both my hands, rising with my head back, my own eyes burning yellow and bright while pulling her hips into me, exploding inside of my sweet Nonny.

She lay panting as I emptied myself inside of her tight gripping cunt walls as she milked my every seed with purpose. Falling beside her on the cold floor from behind, never letting myself fall out, pulling her back to my chest as we breathed heavily, knowing we'd have to move soon if we wanted to continue this at my own...and for lil Nonny, I could go all night.

Her red hair almost burning before my eyes as I thrust my nose in it to take a deep whiff, admiring this twenty year old kitten in my arms giving herself to my old ass. I knew I didn't deserve but the world be damned if I wasn't gonna be happier than a fox with a new tail to have her...

"Don't!" she snapped "Don't you dare take it out of me!"

Nonny turned her head around to kiss me, our wet bodies held close as we shared our tongues and lips with the passion of teenagers. This old dog was gonna stay young because of her...that much was true.

"Hey..." she caught my attention after breathing in the cool air conditioned air for a few minutes. "Can a were' get a Lycan pregnant?"

I'd never even considered that possibility. I know Lycans can't knock each other up but Weres' were completely different animals, so the possibility wasn't far off.

"I dunno darlin." I answered her honest.

"Well..." she turned in my arms, cuddling her cheek against my chest, twirling the hairs in her fingers "We've got about 9 more years to try."

'Oh God!' I thought 'Effin ask her you old fool'

I only wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kept her close, not wanting to end this spell the beautiful puppy cast on me...mine...all mine.

IV.

With some Lionel Ritchie playing on the jukebox, I sat at the bar talking to Millie, enjoying the occasional banter and good-humored chuckle at Nonny's howls that not one of us in the whole club missed. I will admit a part of me has grown a little jealous of the man who took my baby for his own...what father wouldn't be... from a non sexual point of view, this is the little angel that gives her unconditional love from first sight, and from the moment each of my baby girls opened their eyes and reached their tiny hands for me, I was a father in the deepest love a man could feel for em... it's a hard thing to part with on any level.

"You okay, pop?" Millie brought me from my thoughts.

"Yeah." I groaned, sitting up. "Just hate knowing my babies gotta grow up."