After Hours Alicia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy thought she had talked enough, so he pulled her hair again and put his cock in her mouth.

The rest of the guys who were waiting their turn were impressed that Alicia did not have a gag reflex. She took Tommy's cock all the way to the back of her mouth time after time. As she continued to suck Tommy's cock, Ricky kept pounding in and out of her pussy, while slapping her plump ass.

Ricky felt himself close to cumming and slowed down, then pulled out. Alicia took Tommy's cock out of her mouth and looked behind her, hoping that he would push his cock back in or that someone else would take his place inside her.

She didn't have to wait long to find out. She felt Eddie's cock slip out of her hand as he walked behind her. She stuck her ass in the air, presenting her sopping wet pussy to Eddie.

Eddie stood behind her, stroking his cock, as Alicia wiggled her ass in front of him. After he was hard, he wasted no time and pushed his cock inside her. Alicia was full again and the feeling delighted her.

Just as she got one dick inside of her, one pulled out. Tommy took his cock out of her mouth and walked over to the stereo. He popped in a CD and hit "Play". Sounds of heavy metal trashing and Alicia's moans filled the room.

Eddie grabbed a handful of Alicia's while he plowed into her. "Hey Carl, her pussy feels fucking great, bro! You're going to love it, but maybe not after I'm done with it!" he laughed, high-fiving Carl, who had come over and took his position in front of her. Alicia opened her mouth wide and looked up at Carl, who smiled down at her and placed his cock in her mouth. Once it was in her mouth, she closed her eyes and began sucking.

Tommy pulled his boxers up and grabbed a beer. He walked over toward Mark. Mark saw him coming over and pulled his boxers up too. The thought of talking to another man with his cock out made him uncomfortable.

"Hey man, having a good time?" Tommy asked.

"Fuck yes I am. Can't believe this happening." Mark replied.

"Well, believe it. She's been at my place since Saturday afternoon. I made a rule when she's over here – no clothes. Bitch walks around stark ass naked the whole time. I fuck her whenever I feel like it. I also share her with any friends I have over – like tonight."

"Dude. I don't know how you got so lucky, but congratulations. This bitch is amazing."

"Yes she is. Can't believe this is her second gangbang in two days. She hasn't even slowed down. She's one of the biggest sluts I know."

"Yeah Tom, but she doesn't look like those other sluts."

"That's true. She's fucking hot. She's the best kind of slut – lots of mileage and still has tread."

While Tommy and Mark continued talking, they didn't take their eyes off of Alicia. Eddie was fucking her from behind, Carl was in her mouth, and she had now taken Hank and Trevor in her hands.

"So how many guys has she been with?" Mark asked.

"Uh...let's see...she fucked that loser, Peter. That's one. Add the thirteen guys from the bar – that's fourteen. Add Rolan – that's fifteen...."

"She fucked Rolan!? That dude finally got some pussy! Hahaha!"

"Yeah. Haha. I'm proud of him. He fucked her good. Then we hosed her face with our loads. She didn't even wipe it off. She fell asleep with it on her face!"

"Damn...that's hot!"

"Very! OK, so...fifteen with Rolan. After the ten tonight that'll be...twenty-five. Holy shit! After this weekend, this bitch will have fucked twenty-five guys!"

"Wow, bro! She's getting close to Susie Decker. She's fucked like fifty guys."

"Ewww, Susie Decker. I heard her twat hangs down. Gross, bro. She's no Susie Dicker."

"Yeah, but I bet she beats her. I bet she fucks more guys than she does. Susie never did a gangbang though. Alicia's running her total up pretty quick. It's taken Susie like a few years to get that many guys in her."

"All I know is that she's a keeper, man. I'm going to hold on to this one as long as I can."

Meanwhile, Eddie had pulled out and Carl took his place. Carl flipped her over on her back to fuck her missionary. While she was laying on the old, dirty carpet she was reminded of the bar Friday night. Guy after guy taking their turn fucking her on a disgusting floor. Trevor took his cock out of her hand and knelt down behind her head.

"Hey man, get on the other side of her face, she can take turns blowing both of us," he said.

"Fucking genius," Hank replied as he took a position beside her face.

She finally had her hands free. With one of her free hands she reached up and grabbed Trevor's cock and put her mouth over it. With her other hand she reached behind her to find Hank's. When she found it, she began stroking it.

As Carl rammed his cock into Alicia, he reached forward and grabbed one of her large, soft tits and squeezed it with his entire hand. They boys weren't rough with her since Tommy pulled her hair. Sure, she got a few smacks on her ass, but that's it. She secretly craved rough sex. She wanted them to get rougher with her and she was hoping that the tight squeeze her tit was getting from Carl was an indication that she would get what she wanted.

Carl wasn't into taking things slow. He treated Alicia just like all the other girls he's fucked. He wasn't into foreplay and he wasn't into starting off slow. All he wanted to do was ram his cock inside of a girl until he needed to cum. His needs were all he was concerned about. What he didn't know was that Alicia was getting turned on by Carl's neglect. Ricky took the time to please Alicia. He was more passionate than Carl, but she wasn't interested in passion tonight. There's nothing romantic about a gangbang and Alicia wanted to be seen as a piece of a meat – not a lover.

Carl's fast, hard thrusts were pushing Alicia toward another climax. Her entire body shook with each thrust. Her free tit bounced wildly as he slammed into her.

She popped the cock that she had out of her mouth and screamed, "OHHH FUCK! YESSSSS! Give it to me, Carl! Pound my pussy! Be rough with me!"

She not only surprised herself, but everyone in the room. Over the course of the night she was slowly becoming more and more vocal about what she wanted and it was quickly killing her "good girl" image.

Carl didn't need to be told twice. He let go of her tit. A huge, red hand print was left on it. He put one hand on the side of her neck with his thumb resting on her throat.

As he kept fucking her, his grip tightened around her neck. Alicia had no trouble breathing, but the firm grasp he had around her throat was making her wetter by the second. No one had been this rough with her before. She was loving every second of it. She was on her back, legs in the air, getting fucked good and hard, and being lightly choked. She surrendered herself completely to the moment and before she knew it, she had cum again.

"FUCK! FUCK! YES! I...I...." she screamed.

"You what?" Tommy asked.

With Carl's hand still firmly around her throat, she opened her eyes and looked at Carl, panting, "I...I came. Again..."

After she said that, Carl pulled out.

"I'm done for right now, boys. That's good pussy. You're a lucky guy, Tommy." Carl said.

Tommy just nodded at him. Alicia smiled at Carl after hearing what he had to say. She was sure Carl got laid all the time and for him to say that she had "good pussy" felt like a compliment to her. She felt like she was in the same league as other women he had been with who weren't dull fucks.

Carl took a seat in the kitchen after grabbing a beer. He popped the tab and took his first swig as he watched Tommy move in to fuck Alicia. Hank and Trevor seemed disappointed.

"C'mon man, we're next," Hank said.

"Yeah. One of us should go next dude. She's been fucking the guys she's been sucking," Trevor retorted.

Tommy looked at each of them as he pushed his dick inside Alicia, "My house, my girl, my rules."

Alicia gave Tommy a warm smile as he began pressing himself inside her. As soon as Tommy entered her, she let out a long, soft moan. This was the fourth time that Tommy had fucked her and she still enjoyed it.

As Tommy pumped into her, she looked up at Trevor and Hank. They were visibly pissed off that Tommy had "cut in line."

"Come on boys, I'll suck your cocks," she cooed.

"Yeah, not going to argue with that," Hank said. "Neither am I," replied Trevor. The two put their cocks in front of Alicia's face. She took Hank's cock into her mouth first. While Tommy fucked her, she alternated sucking both.

While Tommy fucked her, Mark whispered to Eddie.

"Hey man, check this out," he said as he pulled something from his pocket.

"Lube? Why did you bring that? She's wet enough as it is. Bitch gets off on this shit," replied Eddie.

"It's not for her pussy," Mark said with a smirk.

Suddenly, it clicked. Eddie understood exactly what Mark meant.

"You're going to fuck her in the ass? That's awesome, bro!"

"Yeah, I figured I'd save it for when I'm up. Haven't fucked a bitch in the ass since two ex-girlfriend's ago." Said Mark

"Susie Dicker?" asked Eddie sarcastically.

"Fuck you dude. I never dated her. I just let her give me a handy behind the waffle fry place," he replied, punching Eddie in the shoulder. "Besides, this bitch is way hotter than Susie Decker and just as big of a slut."

"Yeah, no argument here. I can't believe she's into all this. You wouldn't think it looking at her."

"No. You wouldn't. That's the best part. Tommy's a lucky fucker. He gets this piece of ass whenever he wants."

"Yeah, but they aren't dating."

"Doesn't matter. From the sound of it, she just likes being here. She's been here pretty much all weekend – naked. She doesn't even put clothes on here. Last night, Tommy and Rolan tag teamed her."

"Rolan!? Ha! That loser."

"If she's willing to give it up to Rolan, she has to be a slut. Eddie, my man, I think we've found a unicorn."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"It's like you said. She's a slut and she doesn't look like one. She's not on drugs and not after anyone's money. She's a fucking unicorn. Girls like her just don't exist and what we're looking at right now is something we may only encounter once in our miserable fucking lives, so I plan on enjoying myself tonight," Mark finished smiling ear to ear as he watched Tommy pound Alicia.

"You've still...you've still got six more guys to fuck, babe," Tommy said.

She lay there with her mouth full of Trevor's cock. Her large, soft tits bouncing as Tommy fucked her.

She took Trevor's cock out of her mouth and replied, "Bring 'em on. I'm...a fucking slut. I'm everybody's slut tonight. I'm going...to fuck everyone in the room."

"Get that cock back in your mouth and shut up," Tommy ordered.

His domineering tone was turning her on, she nodded innocently as she started sucking Trevor's cock again.

"Yeah...that's right, bitch. Suck that fucking cock. You're a dirty little whore, aren't you?" Tommy asked.

She didn't stop sucking Trevor. Instead, she turned her head, with his cock still in her mouth, and nodded her head and said, "Mmhhmm."

"I knew it. You prance around here naked all the fucking time. You came over here today, took your clothes off, and sucked my cock good. Then...I busted a nut all over your slut face."

The only person in the room who had a problem with Tommy's dirty talk was Ricky.

"C'mon man, lay off her." Ricky said.

Tommy slowed down and looked at Ricky. "What the fuck did you say?"

Looking around, Ricky noticed that he was all alone. No one was going to back him up. Without anyone on his side, Ricky repeated himself. This time a little less confident.

"I...I said lay off her man. Don't talk to her like that. A little is OK, but you're being an asshole now."

Tommy laughed. A few of the boys joined in and laughed with him. Trevor and Hank shook their heads. Alicia's mouth was now around Hank's cock. No one in the room was going to speak up because they wanted a piece of Alicia and didn't want anything to come in the way of them and free pussy.

"Ricky, you're the fucking asshole. You come in here, ask for that piss beer you drink downtown. Then I find out you've been talking shit about me to Alicia here! You've got some fucking nerve. I'll talk to her and you however I fucking want!"

Ricky was silent. He didn't think that Tommy would get this upset. Then he heard the words that no one in the room wanted to hear directed toward them.

"Get out. Get the fuck out of here. Put your cock back in your pants. You're done man. Out."

He looked around the room for his pants. When he found them, laying in a pile on the floor, he slowly walked over to them, while everyone was watching him.

"Alicia," Tommy said. "Do you have a problem with the way I talk to you?"

In order for her to say anything during a gangbang, she usually has to take a dick out of her mouth. This time was no different than any other time she's spoke during the fuck fest tonight.

She looked up at Ricky and shook her head 'no', then went back to sucking Hank's cock.

Ricky had been defeated. Not even the target of Tommy's verbal assault had his back. Alicia loved it. After he had his pants back on, Ricky opened the door and walked out.

Tommy looked at the rest of the guys, waiting for their turn. "You believe that guy?" he asked, before bursting into laughter again. The whole room followed suit and began laughing too. Alicia even let out a chuckle before she went back to work pleasing Trevor and Hank.

A few more minutes went by and Tommy had decided to stop fucking Alicia. She shot him a look of disappointment.

"Trevor. Hank. You guys have at her," Tommy said.

They almost tripped over each other trying to see who got between her legs first. Hank had gotten there before Trevor. "Fuck!" Trevor cried. Mark came up and took a spot next to her face.

She looked up and saw Mark's cock and happily popped it into her mouth.

Trevor waited next to them for his turn with Alicia. Tommy cut in line and now his best friend, Hank, had beat him to fucking her. He was frustrated, but nonetheless, still very turned on. He watched his buddy fuck Alicia.

While she enjoyed being fucked, the next ten minutes seemed to fly by. The fucking she got from Hank and Trevor was rather uneventful. They lacked the passion that the other guys had had. To Alicia, they just seemed like horny boys who didn't know what they were doing.

Finally, it was Mark's turn. As Mark pulled his cock out of Alicia's mouth, he walked over and stood in front of her. He patted her on the thigh and said, "All fours, baby." Without question, she slowly rolled over and got on her hands and knees. Her whole body felt sore from being fucked on her back for so long. Nothing could prepare her for what was about to happen.

Mark grabbed his bottle of lube and took the cap off.

"Girl, you're in for a real treat," Mark said.

Tommy came back from the kitchen with a beer and saw what was happening. He saw Alicia bent over and the bottle of lube in Mark's hand. He knew what was about to happen – and didn't object. He had thought about fucking her in the ass, but didn't know how she would respond to it. Now he could see how she felt about it, without facing any consequences.

Mark squirted a generous amount into the palm of his free hand. Alicia was wondering when Mark was going to start fucking her. She was aching for it. As she bit her lip with anticipation, she felt Mark's slimy hand on her ass. She felt like it was about to finally happen. "Finally, he's going to put his cock in me," she thought.

Then she felt his index finger plunge into her asshole. Her eyes widened and a look of shock came across her face. She didn't know what was going on. No one had ever stuck anything in her ass before.

Tommy stood there, watching intently as Mark continued to explore Alicia's asshole with his finger. The sensation felt strange for her, but she didn't object to it. This weekend was all about new experiences and she was open to just about anything. In fact, she wasn't sure she had any inhibitions left at all at this point. Mark continued to slowly finger fuck her ass as everyone in the room watched with fascination.

Mark took his finger out and squirted another glob of lube on his hand. This time she felt two fingers inside her ass. This caught her off guard and she braced herself against the couch. It hurt a little, but it still wasn't enough for her to object to it. Even though there was a little bit of pain, the sensation and the taboo nature of what Mark was doing was making her more excited.

Tommy locked eyes with Alicia and he knew she was starting to enjoy herself. He knew what was about to happen to her, but he wasn't sure she was aware of it. The look on Alicia's face was a mixture of shock and pleasure. Secretly, Tommy hoped she would enjoy Mark fucking her in the ass so that he could do it to her.

Mark was done putting his fingers inside her – he wanted the real deal. He wasn't sure she was ready for it, but at this point, he didn't care. He looked down at her. Her ass was arched in the air. Her face and resting on the couch. She wondered why he had taken his fingers out of her. It wouldn't take long for her to find the answer. Mark grabbed his cock and pressed it gently into her ass.

"OHH FUCK! OH MY GOD!" she screamed.

The boys started laughing. They could tell this was her first time having anal sex.

"Babe, he's going to fuck you in the ass," Tommy said. "You be a good girl and take it, ok?"

She nodded nervously and braced herself as Mark pushed the entire length of his cock into her.

Alicia was startled. She had a full dick in her ass and felt more pain than when he put two fingers in it. She slapped the couch with both hands, then squeezed the cushion, gritting her teeth.

Mark wasn't a jerk like Carl. He didn't want to hurt Alicia, so he waited until she took a deep breath before he pushed his cock in her again. The second time wasn't as painful as the first. Maybe it was all the lube Mark had used, but the pain started to go away a little with each push.

A minute or two went by and Mark was still at it. Alicia thought that this sort of thing would hurt more than it did. She always assumed that anal sex would be extremely painful and it was something she could live without. There was the chance that she would like it, but there was also the chance that it would too much pain for her to handle. She wasn't willing to take the risk. That is, until tonight. Mark had surprised her with all of this and her polite nature prevented her from causing a scene. It just so happens that she was starting to enjoy it. At this moment, she thought that she should throw away any remaining sexual hang-up's that she had. The one thing that she had always thought was painful and gross was now becoming enjoyable to her. What else would she be into? The possibilities swirled around in her head as Mark began to fuck her faster and faster.

"Hell yeah, babe! You're doing it!" Tommy cheered. "You're being fucked in the ass. How does it feel?"

"It...oohhhhh...it feels...goooood," she replied. "I can't...believe I'm being fucked this way. Ooohhh...fuck me in the ass, Mark!"

Mark's thrusts became harder with each push. Alicia's moans were becoming louder than they had been all night. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes almost rolled into her head and she began screaming, "FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! OHHHHH WOW! C'MON MARK! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!"

Alicia and Mark were having a one-on-one scene in front of everyone in the room. For the first time in the night, she didn't have a cock in her hands or in her mouth.

"That took balls, dude," Eddie whispered to Larry.

Larry was still not a fan of Mark – especially after he had been intimidated by him and Tommy earlier. Despite his feelings toward Mark, Larry did admire what Mark had done.