After Isobel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers

"Oh, I find no difference, Doris, honestly. Any time you feel inclined I will always be glad to help."

"I want us to be very good friends, not just for you and I to copulate."

"Doris, just say the word, fuck. And I would love to fuck you again."

"Yes and I too, but maybe the next time in a more congenial atmosphere like my bedroom?"

"Funny I was thinking of that earlier."

"Oh lovely Duncan, we are going to get an great together. I have been waiting since my late husband passed away to have someone comfort me and I know I have found that person in you."

"I hope I can live up to your expectations!"

"You already have, I feel so happy and so full, my you really are a very big man. The other ladies in the area are surely going to find out and you will be pestered."

"As long as they are clean and willing why should I push them away."

"I'll have to keep my claws into you to make sure I can have some of your time."

"Doris, no fear about that, you are my number one lady."

"I'll keep you to that statement," she said laughing and hugging me tight.

After that we got up and I picked up her small panties,"I'm going to keep these as a reminder of the best woman I have ever bedded."

"But you haven't bedded me yet, but you keep your trophy, if that is what you want, as long as you feel that way about me."

"I won't be pinching any more, just this one, is enough for me."

She came right up to me and kissed me once more. God this woman was very comfortable to have around. "I'll be seeing you Doris, just give me a ring when you want me to come and see you."

"Now I know how you feel I certainly will," she said as we parted in her doorway.

When I got back home Mary was waiting up for me. I looked at her and hated myself for leaving her here all alone for the few hours I had been away. She looked so much like Isobel as she looked up at me with those sad eyes.

"I was waiting for my good-night kiss Duncan, I missed you."

It had become a habit the past two weeks since she came to stay here that I gave her a kiss at bedtime, purely out of habit, but it looked like she has taken it a bit more seriously. So I bent and kissed her and let her hang on a bit longer than usual with her arms around my neck. Another thing I shouldn't have been doing is patting her bottom as she turned and made for her bedroom.

I showered and got into bed, but no sooner had I got in and Mary came into my bedroom, she never closed the door just walked in, cast off her dressing gown and came into bed with me.

"Make love to me, just like you did my sister, I don't care if you think I am she, I just want you to love me."

"Mary I would never mistake you for Isobel, you know what we will be committing if we do, it would be incest."

"I'm not worried are you? I have been without a man all these years, it was because of a man I ended up there, but somehow I don't think you will treat me as he did."

Now she was really up close and my hands were moving softly over her naked body, discovering all the curves and bumps. I tried to avoid this happening, yet deep down I knew that it would. Mary was so much like Isobel for it not to happen, all I had done was put off the inevitable. I really felt ashamed for only hours before I had lain with another woman and told her how much I liked her body, here was a younger woman than she and I knew I was going to make love to her also and again feel this was the best to date. Have we such a short span of mind.

Mary made no attempt to become dominant, in fact she was trying to burrow under my body, so that I would have her under me. It was as if she was attempting to get as close to me as possible.

"Mary, I just knew that we would end up like this. The first day I saw you I knew. What is it that draws me to you, I am younger than you but age makes no difference to me. I really wanted you from the first night when you arrived. I fought it, but I couldn't win could I?"

"No, I had made up my mind that you were to be my partner. I don't care if you and my sister were lovers. I want to be more than that, I want to be part of you. Duncan I want you to make me pregnant. I still have my periods, but not for long. Give me a love child, I don't care if it is a boy or girl. I want you to fuck me until I fall pregnant, then don't touch me until after the baby is born. I don't want to put anything in the way to make me lose it. Will you do this for me?"

"You know the perils of this conception?"

"I don't care, give me a baby."

"Then before I could do anything she was astride me and I was sinking into her warm passage. It was obvious that she had been abstaining for a long time, as she was very tight, also I wasn't the littlest men she chose, but we fitted like a glove, as she gyrated on my penis."

"How ever did you grow as big as this, you sure your name isn't in some record book? Its beautiful, oh yes, I love you Duncan with all my being, fill me up with your sperm, deep as deep as you can get." she cried out as she bounced herself and me into a climax.

"Please lift your knees up so I can lean back." she asked.

She sat there and went to sleep or just shut her eyes and never said a word. For some reason I never flopped out and remained in a semi hard state, occasionally her muscles twitched sending further exquisite thrills up my penis. This was even better than I imagined. I must have dozed too but I was awakened by the feeling if being masturbated but it wasn't by her hand but by the action of her hips as she was riding the cock horse once more.

After I climaxed for the third time this evening I was knackered and it was me who fell asleep this time.

My bed was Mary's bed, I wanted it this way, I ignored all the hints etc I got from the visiting ladies, just as it had been when I lived with Isobel. Mary had a warmer and happier personality than Isobel had and now the house was filled with laughter.

Robert came round to see me as he promised and I was astonished by what he told me.

"For the past five years I have been servicing or have serviced 12 mature ladies of the congregation, well that's the number that is around at present, five others have either died or left the parish. I was hoping that you could take over when I leave." He must have noticed my look of astonishment. "No need to look so dumb founded, they made the approach to me. I'm single and I love my sex. When I saw you at Doris Younger's, I knew you were a kindred soul, no need to agree right away, I still have a couple of months left and I'm not going to be stuck with an empty bed so to speak. I'll drop the list off for you before I leave, some of the names on the list will shock you. You can take it or leave it."

"But you are the minister of the cloth, how could you stand up there on a Sunday and preach to these same women."

"No problems at all, I found out quite some time ago that I wasn't cut out for this job, so I looked around for something I would like better, that is why I am joining the police. I will still have contact with these women, well not these particular ones, but they are available in every community. The stuck up ones, who you think a simple swear word will offend them, and two minutes later they have their mouths wrapped around your cock or even worse. No, I have had my eyes opened doing this work, a few of my friends too have left, for the same reason."

"You are just cynical Robert, I am sure you are exaggerating somewhat."

"Think so, I can spot good potential now-a-days, but some are still hedging. That is why I left Doris alone, I knew she would come round one day, it's just you were in the right place, you know the rest. I'll tell you one who is over that edge and is under your nose, Samantha, from "Tuo Peek" cottage, the one who comes and works in your shop. She would be flat on her back with her legs up in the air begging you to fuck her if you just asked. Try it and see if I am wrong, The only thing she is a Catholic and out of my territory."

True to his word he had brought a bottle along and he had drank most of it himself and I wondered if it was the bottle talking, or if what he was saying was true. In the meantime, I was quite happy with Mary and getting as much sex as I wanted.

Two days before Robert left us for good, he came round and handed me an envelope, "Here is that list I promised you, I have added another three since I spoke to you, I have given you all the quirks and tips. Don't look at it until I have gone, and the best of luck." That was the last time I saw him as he left the shop.

Mary helped in the shop now, there was no need to tell the customers who she was, one look at her and they knew that Isobel and Mary had to be sisters. So the comments I got were "I see you have your Aunt staying with you now." which I agreed.

Also she was pregnant within the first month, so my honeymoon had come to an end. After confirmation, first by the self-test kit, then by the doctor Mary moved back into her own room as arranged. "Better to put temptation out of reach." were her words to me.

Now she was happier than ever, and always giving me a peck or a kiss when we were alone.

"Duncan I would rather you go out in the evenings, join something, go play whist as you done before. That way I won't be tempted to drop my guard. I feel safe in the house now, so don't worry about me." she said one evening as we watched the idiot box together.

"Yes, I have been tempted already and it's only a few days, what am I to be like after nine months."

"Go and get yourself a clean woman, and vent your frustrations on her, I don't mind a bit, honestly, just don't bring her into our home."

"No, but I may go visit some people and talk some business with them, I also have to see Samantha over the time she covered me in the shop."

"Yes Duncan, go and cover her, and give her the feel of that lovely penis of yours, she will appreciate it I can tell you," she laughed as she saw my face flush. "Men, but what would we do without them."

This was the second person to tell me go see Samantha, so I will.

I felt as brave as anything until I got to Samantha's door then the doubts flashed through my mind. What if's, too numerous to mention, but the hand went up and used the knocker on the door. A few minutes later a voice from behind the door. "Who is there and what do you want?"

"It's Duncan from the shop, I just called round to square off with you for coming in at short notice."

I heard the bolts shoot open, the key turn in the lock and the door slowly open. "Please come in, I don't like to leave my door open too long." Sure as hell she was dressed as if she was in the twenties, with her high necked dress and long sleeves, her dress to her ankles and a watch on a necklace around her neck, her hair was brushed up and secured by a large comb. She wore no make-up , but then I've never seen her with any on. There was a huge smile on her face though as if she had gained access to the cookie jar.

"What exactly did you want to see me about." she asked coming up real close.

"Truthfully, I wondered if would like my company."

"That could be true, but you are such a large young man and I'm so small alongside of you. Tell me one thing, truthfully now, were you and your aunt Isobel sleeping together. I don't think your sleeping with Mary, she's pregnant isn't she?"

"Yes, and she was about your size too. And you guessed right about Mary."

"I knew it, she was a lucky woman having had you so near every night, it was a shame the Lord took her away."

"To answer your question, yes I would love your company. You surely knew that I think I dropped enough hints."

"I like a woman who is honest and I will be too. I need a woman and I was certain that you needed a man too. If I have offended you I will leave right now." I managed to get out.

"Oh no you won't, God it must have taken a lot of courage to knock on my door and admit that?"

"Oh it did, I can tell you that."

"As you said lets be truthful with each other and set the terms so to speak. Call any evening after dark, but not in the day-time unless it's to work in the shop. Agreed."

"Agreed." I replied. I felt we were arranging a meeting not a fuck session, but I will go along with her, I haven't even touched her yet and here we are talking openly like this. "Are you a quickie lady or the whole hog?"

"There is only one place, the bedroom, shall we retire?" she said now taking my arm and leading me to her room at the back of the house. Old fashioned wasn't the word for it, she even wore a corset. Her figure was all contorted with her corset and clothing, she had a lovely body, but her hips were a bit narrow. She had had no children, so there wouldn't have been any problems. She even wore baggy bloomers where the elastic on the legs came to just above her knees. Then she undone the combs in her hair and her hair cascaded down her back all the way to her waist.

She crawled onto the bed and approached me cat like, her breasts hanging down from her chest, moving up my legs, then her head dropped and she had my penis in her mouth, which was really stretched to get it in.

"You are a big man, that's the first time I have ever had to give up doing that, but I'll come back to it." She kept kissing her way up until my penis passed over her pubic hairs. She reached behind her and inserted me into her vagina and raised herself and slid down my entire shaft.

I don't think I will ever forget her face as she slid down, her eyes popped open wide and her mouth was open, but she had committed herself and there was no way of stopping the entry. Up I went and down she came, with both her legs pointing to my head and her sitting on my thighs.

"A lot bloody more than I am used to, and wow I have taken the lot. Now I see why Isobel had a smile on her face, what woman wouldn't."

"Oh you are far too big to lie on me, you would crush my body. At least this way, you have my weight, which isn't half of yours and I think I get more in this way. Now she started moving up and down, but I wanted to be the dominant. It was so easy to stand up turn her around with me still inside of her and set her down on her knees and start moving in and out, Samantha started thrashing her hips back into me as I drove myself into her body. Not only back and forward but rotating as well, Now she was in a frenzy and asking me to "Fuck me harder, I want you to split me open, get in as deep as you can, Oh yes that's it, Wow, Ah!Ah!Ah! She sighed as I shot my load into her.

"Oh Duncan, I love your cock, how did you get it so big and fat, surely you weren't born with a penis like that?

"Yes I've always been a bit bigger than my peers."

"Oh yes you can call any evening, and any time, when you feel you need a bit of loving, just knock or even call me I will have the door open for you as well as my legs. Please never mention our relationship, please Duncan. I would feel so ashamed if anyone knew."

"Samantha, my lips are sealed, I definitely will be calling again."

"Oh I am so pleased, and you have been so gentle with me."

All this was said as she let me out of her front door. I must have been blind, Robert sure could read these ladies. I suddenly remembered the list he had given me still in the envelope unopened on my desk. I must have a look at this list and see who is actually on it.

Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers
12