After Practice

Story Info
A college sex story.
1.5k words
3.81
55.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a freshman in college, I was on the boy's volleyball team and was the "new kid". The boy's team practiced at the same time as the girl's team and we saw a lot of each other.

All the girls wore tight body shirts during practice and it really showed their bust. You could always see the rigid out lines of their sport bras through the tight material. Sometimes, when one of the girls wore a thin, lacy bra, you could pick out their nipples through their shirt.

Also the girls wore tight little athletic shorts. The shorts were even better than the shirts. If you got up close the girls while they were wearing the shorts and looked really hard, you could faintly see the juicy mounds of their pussy lips protruding from the extremely tight and revealing material. I used to jack off at night, fantasizing about reaching out and finger fucking those girls through that sexy athletic wear. Together, the girls practice outfit perfectly showed off their curves.

Unfortunately, I was really shy and the girls were all upper classmen and really hot. I knew I would never get a piece of that, but it didn't really bother me. I always worked really hard and took a lot of crap from people and never winced or complained. I just wanted people to accept me so I could be an achiever.

I always had to set up the net before practice and clean up after alone, because I was the new kid and hey, it didn't bother me. One day after practice I was alone, again, putting away the net in the back room when I heard the door shut behind me.

I turned around and saw two seniors from the girl's team: Mallory and Dana. Mallory was center on the girl's team and was a tease to all the boys. She was about 5' 10'' and had long black hair, which she wore in a pony tail and huge bust. I mean Mallory might have the nicest rack on the girl's team. Dana was a little shorter, had hard curly brown hair and her tits weren't as big, but they were still a pleasurable size. They both were seducingly hot. I wonder why the girls stayed after practice. I was always the last person to leave by at east twenty minutes.

They confidently walked up to me and smiled. "We've been watching you in practice and you work really hard. I think you need to slow life down for leisure."

"I don't have time for leisure. If I slow down, I will fall behind and lose my competitive edge," I said, but I don't know why. I probably sounded like a total grind talking that way.

"Looks like you always need to be in control, how you let us control you for awhile."

"What?"

They than walked over to me and took off my shirt. I was so stunned I just let them do it. When my shirt was off, my cut figure became exposed. I always took the time to work out and I was rewarded with some trim abs and some nice biceps and pec muscles. The girls started feeling up my figure and admiring; I was proud of my build and was happy to have admirers.

Mallory then grabbed my head and took me for a kiss. As I felt her tongue penetrating my mouth I fought back with mine. Instantly I started to get rock hard; frantically I tried to hide it. Mallory smiled as she noticed my growing erection and reached out and grabbed my member through my shorts. I let out a gasp of pleasure.

"MMm. It looks like he's enjoying this." Dana took hold of cock and started to undress me. When she released me from my briefs she exclaimed "Ohhhh, this freshman has a good sized cock."

I had a 7 ½" inch cock and I never thought it was big, but I wasn't going to tell her otherwise. With my cock in Dana's hands, Dana started stroking it and I closed my eyes and returned my attention to the tongue in my mouth. I nibbled on her tongue and returned by nibbling on mine. The girls then pulled away from me and started to do a sexy two-girl striptease until they were naked. Upon seeing those beauties naked for the first time I almost cummed.

Mallory then dropped to her knees in front of me and took me into her mouth and slowly worked her way down my shaft. Dana grabbed my head and guided my lips to her nipple; I was in heaven. I licked and nibbled the little erect bump and eventually took her whole mound into my mouth. As things progressed I got more adventurous and rubbed my fingers into Dana's wet pussy lips. She moaned and pushed her hips against my fingers. Then I pulled mallory's head off my cock and stood her up. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and stuck my other hand into her moist cunt. I had a hand in each girl and was taking control. I pushed them both to the floor on their backs and drove three fingers deep into both of them. Now they were both moaning loudly. I knew I would gain control, I was always in control. It was time for me to enter one of them.

I spread Dana's legs and position myself over her body. I slowly entered her and watched the extreme pleasure in her facial expressions. When I hit balls deep, I slowly withdrew until only my head remained, and rushed back into her with a hard pump. She screamed and grabbed my ass and tried to pull me in deeper. She wanted more. I started a rhythmic pace and elevated until I was taking long, deep strokes plunging seven and a half inches into her over and over. As I fucked Dana, Mallory rubbed Dana's nipples.

I could fell the semen rising out of my balls so I withdrew. She started to protest, but I placed my finger on her lips. She understood and silenced. I sat down and lifted her ass to my face so I could lick her cunt. I entered her with my tongue and started to explore her. I liked around her walls until I found her G-spot and started my assault on it with my tongue. I then started to probe her asshole with my finger. Dana's back began to arch so I drove my finger into her asshole. When Dana was going over the edge, I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and sucked cunt until she orgasmed in my mouth.

I turned to Mallory and forced her to lie on top of Dana with her ass in the air. As I position myself behind her I slapped the side of her boob and made turn a blood red. I then entered her cunt from behind and started pumping and pulling her hips into me. I stated pumping harder and harder giving her a hard slap on the ass every couple of thrusts. She was screaming as my cock bore into her. I grabbed her pony tail and yanked back to pull myself deeper. Her head jerked up and her cunt squeezed my dick. She had never had such animalistic sex and was gasping for air as I pulled her head back.

Her breath became increasingly rapid and short; she was about to cum. I pulled out and spread her pussy lips with my fingers. She came and literally squirted out her hot cum all over the floor. I grabbed both of her arms and mopped up her juices with her breasts.

I flipped her on her back and stared at those huge swollen tits covered in her own juices. I straddled her chest and squeezed her tits together and pumped my dick in and out between them. I was getting close to cumming, so I stood up and pulled the two sexy girls onto their knees in front of me. I commanded them to wank my eager, swollen cock.

They lubed their hands from each other's wet pussies and jacked me slow for ultimate pleasure. Pretty soon I felt the sperm rise fro my balls and into my dick. I took my cock in my own hands and turned towards Dana on her knees looking up at me.

I said, "Do you want my cum? Then open your mouth!" I stuck my cock in her open mouth and pumped as hard as I could. I was going so deep her nose was touching my neatly trimmed pubic hair and I could hear her gagging.

Then I pulled out and shot jiz all over her face and breasts. Then I turned to Mallory and with my remaining cum filled her mouth up. After that I sat back and watched them swap my cum. They were so fucking sexy covered in my cum and fucking kissing each other.

We all then got up and walked into the locker room and took a shower. Then we all got dressed and left. Since then I have fucked all the girls on the team. I learned that I could take control of more than just my grades and ambitions. All the girls I covered with my jiz to show them who was in control. To control another is the ultimate pleasure in life.