After Practice Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
1.3k words
4.52
103.3k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2- It continues

I woke up the next morning and realized I was in my Mom's bedroom.

Holy shit! I didn't dream that. I actually fucked my mother last night. I lay there for a second trying to get my bearings and wondering where my Mom was when I heard her.

"Hey. Wake up sleepy head. Breakfast is ready."

I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 on a Saturday. Well this ought to be interesting, I thought to myself as I put on my underwear and jeans and walked into the kitchen. There was Mom, wearing the t-shirt I had on last night and from what I could tell, nothing underneath. I could not believe how sexy that looked, as it hung down to about mid thigh, giving me a great view of her legs.

"Good morning, Mom," I said as I walked up and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she continued to work on cooking.

"Good morning, sweetie, how did you sleep?"

"Great, Mom, I haven't slept like that in a long time." Hmm she is acting like nothing happened.

"I bet. I know I did too" As she said this she winked. "Go sit down I will bring it out."

I sat down at the table and poured myself some coffee. I drank a sip and then she came out and set the plate before me, leaning over so that her unrestrained breasts were all over my back. I could feel my dick getting stiff again as she did it. She then got her plate and sat down next to me at the table and we began to eat.

"Uh, Mom, about last night..."

"Yeah I guess we need to talk about that son."

"I'm so sorry I just got so turned on."

"Sweetie, look at me." She grabbed my hand and I looked into her brown eyes. Man she is beautiful.

"I have been thinking about this, and you know, the way I look at it, we are consenting adults. Whatever we choose to do is no one else's business, but we have got to keep this between us. You should not feel guilty about this or weird. Yes, it is a bit different, but this kind of stuff happens. As long as you are ok with it honey, so am I. We'll just see what happens going forward."

"I have to tell you Mom that was an amazing experience for me."

"Was that your first time honey?"

I blushed at this and said, "Yes,"

"I thought so. Well you won't ever forget it."

We quietly ate our breakfast, and I kept stealing looks at her, noticing the press of her nipples against her shirt, and the way that her long hair fell down around her shoulders.

"Are you finished hon?"

"Yeah, I'm done." I put down my fork on my plate. She got up and bent over to pick up my plate and as she did she stopped and smiled at me. Her tits were driving me insane sitting there inches from my face and being horny again, I reached up and grabbed both of them. She immediately jumped back for a second and laughed.

"Now, now, take it easy."

"Sorry I couldn't help myself."

"We are going to have to teach you a little control I think." She laughed and then came over and this time sat in my lap facing me, straddling me. I pulled her to me and we began kissing. She draped her arms around my neck as we did our tongues wrestling. I slid my hands underneath her shirt and immediately went for her tits.

She stopped kissing for a moment and said "I think I have raised a breast man."

"They are awesome Mom. How big are they?"

"You should remember to never ask that question, but since you asked, they're 38DD."

"None of the girls I know have anything close to them, Mom. They're the best."

"I'm glad you like them" She giggled and went back to making out with me. I raised her shirt and slowly began circling her nipples with my tongue, going back and forth between them. I was mesmerized by how they hung and I pushed them up with my hands as I licked them.

"Mom, my cock hurts being pressed in like this."

"Oh you poor baby," she said as she sat up on the table. I quickly stood up and shed my jeans and underwear and sat back down as my cock stood straight up at attention. She got back down in my lap and licking her fingers, started massaging the underside of the head. I grabbed her ass to keep her on my lap and she wrapped one arm around my neck, the other was rubbing my cockhead against her clit. I could feel her juices starting to run down my thighs and she was getting wetter by the minute.

Moving up slightly, she grabbed the base and guided me into her. I could not believe how tight it felt.

"Ungh." She said as I pushed into her. "I can't believe how big you are! This is the biggest dick I have ever taken. You are much bigger than your father."

The sound of that really turned me on.

Holding on to my shoulders, she started rocking up and down, her legs splayed over mine as I thrust up into her. I was a little worried about whether the dining room chair would hold us as since we were rocking and it was creaking like hell.

"Mmm yeah it feels so good fucking you."

"Oh, my baby likes talking dirty? Do you want me to talk dirty to you?"

I was shocked. Oh man, my Mom is a freak! This was like all the stuff I read in those magazines that I used to jerk off to for years.

"Oh yeah I love it," I gasped in between thrusts.

"That's it; shove that big fucking cock in my pussy."

As I fucked her, I leaned in and started sucking on her tits again, and they were firm and hard as I rolled my tongue and teeth around them. She was gasping and grunting and for a second I was afraid I was hurting her.

"Oh shit baby slam that fucking dick in me."

I could barely see anything as her hair was all over the place. She was leaning forward now and gently biting my neck as I continued to thrust my hard cock in her.

"I am going to fucking fill you up, Mom."

She was totally out of control moaning and screaming and I could feel my cum welling up inside my balls. Holding her waist tightly, I started shooting wave after wave of my hot seed inside her. Her moaning turned into screaming as her head flailed around and her own orgasm came at the same time as mine. Her whole body was shaking as she leaned into me. She had her arms wrapped around my shoulders and neck and I was almost choking she was gripping me so hard.

After a moment, we started to catch our breath and she leaned her head back and we lightly kissed. The feeling of intimacy was awesome as my cock was still buried deep in her pussy, and a light sweat glistened off her breasts.

"Geez that was even better than last night, Mom."

"Mmm it was, you're a quick learner. Holy crap, son you have a nice cock. Only one thing, son."

"What's that?"

"I need to see the doctor and get on the pill if you are going to keep cumming inside me. Until then, you can't do that anymore."

"Oh shit I did not even think about it."

"It is ok, son. We just need to be careful. Now go take a shower and clean up while I do the dishes."