After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just spread your legs whore and feel the hardness and length of my cock as I force it into your tight little pussy". I did as he said and felt his fingers exploring my pussy again. It was wonderful and I wondered how long I could last before I came again. As I stood there, totally at his mercy, I felt the head of his cock touch the entrance of my pussy. It seemed to be forcing my pussy wider as it entered me and it felt fantastic. He grabbed my hips and asked me if I was ready for his cock and I said Yes". He pulled on my hips and slowly forced his huge cock inside me. As it went in I could feel my pussy filling up with cock and it seemed as if it would never stop.

Finally, when I thought I could take no more, he did stop and just let his cock fill me. "Does that feel nice little girl?" "Did it hurt at all?" "No" I said "It feels wonderful, are you going to fuck my pussy now?" "Shut up whore" he said as his hands reached up for my naked tits. I couldn't resist and with my thighs pushed up against the back of the sofa I was going nowhere. As he gripped my boobs he started to move his cock in and out of my pussy, slowly at first but gradually increasing his pace. He was soon pulling his cock almost all the way out of my pussy and then all the way back in.

As my pussy filled with his cock and emptied again I felt huge waves of pleasure through my body. He was pounding my pussy with all his might and his breathing was fast and heavy but so was mine. His body slapped against mine as his cock thrust harder and harder into my freshly de-flowered pussy and I felt the first waves of orgasm beginning as my pussy muscles gripped harder and harder on his immense erection which seemed to grow larger inside me by the second.

Just as I started to cum he impaled my pussy with one last enormous thrust as his balls emptied themselves into my already filled pussy. I seemed to be filling up inside as every quiver of his cock sent even more, hot, sticky, delicious cum squirting into me until he could shoot no more. I exploded with orgasm in time with him and my pussy muscles squeezed every last ounce of cum out of his cock.

He withdrew his cock slowly although I wanted him to go on and on fucking me. "Was that a hard enough fuck for you slut?" he asked. "Can it get any better than that?" I asked in return and he said "Do you really want more?", "Oh yes" I said "I want all you can give". He held me down with one hand as he walked around in front of my face again. His cock was dripping with cum and I could feel his cum running down my legs. "Clean me up you whore" he ordered as he forced his limp cock deep into my mouth. I didn't need any encouragement and I eagerly sucked on his delicious shaft licking off and swallowing every last drop of cum and smelling the sweet aroma of my own pussy.

"Well" he said "It seems to me that you need a good ass-fuck, is that what you want you little slut?" "Will it hurt" I asked and he said "It sometimes hurts the first time but it is worth it, or so I'm told" "Well do it to me and treat me as your little whore, make me scream with pleasure and pain". His cock was starting to harden again as he pulled it out of my mouth and walked round behind me. "I'll have to get you ready slut, just to make it easier for me" he said. His rammed his fingers inside me and then transferred the cum and love juice from my pussy to my asshole.

I felt his finger probing my asshole and then it was inside me and it felt really good. He carried on wetting my hole and now had two fingers in me and I was loving it. "Get ready whore, I'm going to fuck your ass so hard you'll pass out with pleasure".

He shoved his cock deep into my pussy to get it wet and then pulled out. I felt his huge hard-on pressing at the entrance to my ass as he again gripped my hips and then started pushing into me. It didn't hurt much at all, in fact the little pain that there was felt quite pleasant and as he slid his cock deeper into my ass, the ripples of pleasure soon overcame any discomfort. His cock was finally all the way into my ass and I felt an unbelievable flood of sensation which made me gasp. He obviously found this a turn-on as he started to fuck me even harder than before. Again he pulled me up and grabbed my tits as hard as he could and floods of excitement filled my body.

"Is that good little girl" he asked and all I could say was "Please don't stop!" He didn't and he kept fucking my ass as hard as he could until he shot his load once more inside me filling my ass with cum which sent me over the edge and I came with a cry of orgasm as I used my ass muscles to drain his balls of every last drop of cum.

As he pulled out of me, he undid the belt tying my hands behind my back and pulled me towards him and kissed me harder than ever before. "That was wonderful" I said "It was more than I ever dreamed it could be" "Did you enjoy it too?" I asked naively. "Of course I did" he replied "You're a beautiful young girl who has just become a woman and I will happily show you anything you want anytime you want it.

As I walked to the bathroom to clean up I stopped in front of the mirror and saw myself, cum and love juice running down my legs from my pussy and my ass, bruised tits and a smile that said it all.

12