After School Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, your dick feels so good in there." moaned Vivian.

She gave one last thrust before collapsing on my chest. She panted and sputtered rapidly, which eventually became hyperventilating. My cock was drowning in a sea of ex-virgin cum.

"I think it's happening again!" wheezed Vivian, who seemed to have had the wind knocked out of her, "I think I'm cumming!"

"Oh, you're cumming alright!" I said.

Vivian rolled over onto her back to lie next to me. She was covered in sweat and was still trembling.

"It felt so much better that time..." sighed Vivian.

I could have happily spent the rest of my life there, essentially cuddling the only girl I've ever had a genuine crush on. By that I mean that I thought all the cheerleaders were hot, but only Vivian was the one that I wanted to get to know.

"I should probably return the favour." said Vivian.

She got up onto her knees again and went back to the same position she had been in when she was first examining my dick.

"No, no, don't worry about it," I said, "It'll take too long to make me--"

But she had already slipped it deep into the back of her throat. I didn't understand it. How could Vivian deep throat so well if she never had sex before tonight. I could sort of believe that she'd want to try to go all the way down on my cock when she was riding it, but now? It just didn't seem very logical.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, without really taking my dick out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah..." I groaned.

I was going to cum in no time. None of the other girls I'd slept with had ever gone so deep before. Some had tried, but none had done it so well. It seemed like having a 7" cock down her throat was a natural state of being for Vivian. I could practically feel her uvula touching the head of my dick and yet she hadn't gagged once.

"Can you, uh, try using your tongue?" I asked, through gritted teeth.

Vivian looked at me with those beautiful eyes and proceeded to lick my cock without taking it out of her mouth. It was too much. The sensation had reached critical mass and Vivian seemed to be able to sense it. She popped my dick out as if it was a lollipop and gently stroked it.

"Blow your load all over my face, Xander!" she moaned.

Her words seemed to trigger it. I grunted as a huge glob of cum shot out of my cock and splattered all over her left cheek. Vivian kept stroking and I kept cumming, three more bursts of jizz made their way through the air and landed on her face. I squeezed the last few drops out before taking a leaf out of Vivian's book and collapsing on my back.

"It feels weird!" giggled Vivian.

I watched as Vivian did one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. She grabbed her panties and used them mop up her face, before laying back down.

"So, what now?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, "I think we both learned a few things."

"I know I did," she said, "I meant, what should we do now?"

"Honestly? I just want to nap..." I said.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked, forcing herself into my open arms.

And with that, we lay there, cuddling in the back of Eric's van. We would only be there for the one night, so it only seemed reasonable for us to want to make the most of our time together. But I never would've tried to make the best of the night had I known that I'd regret it from the moment I woke up...

TO BE CONTINUED

12