After School Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,291 Followers

"Holy shit." I said as I took in her amazing body standing before me in just the lacy red thong.

Putting her arms over her head, Miss Ross made a show of turning around for me. Her ass was as perfect as the rest of her. The red thong barely covered the crack of her ass, leaving her firm round cheeks exposed. She bent over and gave her ass a playful shake before turning back around. I started to sit up, but she pushed me back into the corner and leaning over kissed me hard again.

I placed my hands on her hips and groaned when she started rocking back and forth, sliding her erect nipples across my chest. Her lips left mine and began trailing soft kisses down my chest. I gasped when she began licking my nipple, then felt my breath catch when she began trailing her tongue down my stomach. She was sliding backwards as she did and was now on her knees between my legs. I forced myself to breathe again as her tongue teased along my stomach just above my jeans while caressing my nipples with her long nails.

Miss Ross began sucking on my stomach and reaching down unsnapped my jeans. I stared wide eyed as she pulled my zipper down and opening my jeans, pulled my underwear down to just above my cock and began licking again. I reached down and began running my hands over her smooth shoulders and back. My cock was throbbing painfully as I took in the incredible sight of my teacher kneeling between my legs.

She grabbed the sides of my jeans and tugged. Even as I lifted my hips for her a feeling that this really couldn't be happening came over me. There was no way I was really going to get a blow job from Miss Ross. I let out a startled yelp as she yanked hard on my jeans, pulling them as well as my underwear, down to my knees. My hard cock sprang free and her brown eyes widened and she made purring sound in her throat before saying,

"Look at that cock! I take it back Todd, you weren't exaggerating!" Reaching out she wrapped her red tipped fingers around my shaft and squeezed.

I moaned at the feeling of her soft hand around my hard shaft and again when she squeezed harder and a stream of sticky pre cum squirted out.

"Oh, that looks so good." She whispered as she continued to squeeze.

I released a sound that could only be described as a whimper when her hand wrapped tighter around my dripping prick, causing more pre cum to ooze out. I jerked my hips and gasped when her hand slid up and she rubbed her palm across the sensitive head of my cock. I felt my legs start to tremble and my hands tightened on her shoulders as she swirled her hand around several times.

"Let's get this cock nice and sticky," she said softly as she once again began stroking me.

Her now slick hand felt amazing and I let myself relax back into the couch as she slowly pumped me. Reaching down with her free hand, Miss Ross grabbed the heel of my shoe and pulled it off.

"That's a big mistake in your stories Todd," she said as she grabbed my sock along with the cuff of my jeans. "Your clothes vanish; you never say where they go. Details, Todd, details."

Not trusting myself not to whimper again, I simply nodded and placing my heel on the floor pushed my other shoe off. Still working my cock with her hand, Miss Ross pulled my pants off and slid up closer between my legs. Her face was now level with my cock and the entire time she had undressed me her eyes had never left it. I began breathing through my mouth as my heart beat faster in anticipation of her mouth. She licked her lips and bending her head kissed the tip of my cock.

"Damn that's hot." I whispered as she pulled her lips back, taking a line of my pre cum with it.

Giving me a wink, Miss Ross slurped the cum into her mouth and then made a show of sucking her way along the sticky trail until her lips were pressed against my cock.

"You like that Todd?" she asked.

"Y...yes." I stammered as her tongue flicked out and traced the head of my cock.

"Good. I wouldn't want to disappoint you; after all I am supposed to be a nasty cougar aren't I?"

"You can be anything you want to be." I groaned out while she made a show of trailing her tongue down the front of my shaft.

"I like that Todd." She said, "And no worries because I love to be dirty."

That sentence was punctuated by her lowering her head and sucking my balls into her mouth. I made another pathetic sound as she released my balls from her mouth and began tonguing them. Her eyes were fixed on mine and I noticed her hips rocking back and forth as she swirled her tongue from one side of my balls to the other. She was still holding my cock and running her finger nails up and down. Her teasing touch was driving me crazy and my own hips started moving, thrusting into her hand.

"Oh, someone needs to cum don't they?" she asked.

"Yes...oh please." I moaned as she wrapped her hand tighter around my cock.

"That's the problem with you young boys; it doesn't take much does it?"

"Please don't tease me!" I was whining at this point.

Miss Ross laughed and despite her playing with my cock I began to blush again.

"No worries honey, if I were a tease I wouldn't be licking your cock. Now just relax and enjoy, I'm going to give you the show you've been dying for and I'm going to suck this beautiful cock until you cum in my mouth," she smiled up at me, "Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I do like that!" she gave my cock another kiss and pointed at me. "But you can't be one way, why don't you play with my tits while I play with you?"

I quickly slid my hand down her arms and cupping her heavy tits began playing with her nipples. She closed her eyes and released another one of those sexy sighs. Opening her eyes she bent her head over my cock and looking me in the eye opened her mouth and wrapped her red lips around the tip of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as she sucked hard on it and I felt my pre cum squirting into her mouth.

Miss Ross released my cock and keeping her mouth open let the pre cum drip out and oozed down my shaft. She closed her mouth, then opening it again let a trail of spit drool out and cover my cock. I moaned loudly as she quickly lowered her head and taking me deep into her mouth began make sloppy wet sounds as she slurped her spit from my cock. I switched from playing with her nipples to just fondling her tits in fear I would get too excited and pinch her as she removed my cock and spit on it again.

Once more she made a show of slurping it from my cock, but this time instead of releasing me from her mouth she began bobbing her head slowly. I sighed softly and again forced myself to relax and enjoy the incredible sight of my cock sliding in between those soft red lips. She was taking me deeper each time her lips descended on me and I groaned when I felt her lips wrap tightly around the base of my shaft. She held me there and began shaking her head back and forth.

"Oh damn, that...oh!"

Her tongue was sliding around my cock as her head worked back and forth and I couldn't believe how good it felt. My cock was buried in her warm wet mouth and her nipples felt as hard against my palms as my cock felt in her mouth. Almost as good was the sight of her ass grinding in small circles and she was beginning to moan around my cock. Blowing me was turning her on, damn she was fucking hot!

And she getting hotter by the second, as with a wink, she slid her tongue out and began licking my balls with my cock buried in her throat. My legs were shaking again and even though she wasn't sucking my over excited body was yearning to cum. Miss Ross slowly worked her way back up the length of my cock and I took in the red smudges of lipstick as her lips and tongue pressed hard against my shaft. She released my cock with a loud sucking sound and moaned, "Oh that young cock tastes so fucking good!" she winked and added, "I can't wait to taste my pussy from it!"

Again my only answer was a sound of pleasure when she started pumping my cock in her fist.

"How about something you didn't put in your story?" she asked.

Without waiting for my reply, she sat up higher on her knees and placing her hands under mine, lifted her tits and wrapped them tightly around my cock. I moaned when she began bouncing up and down, causing my cock to slide between her soft breasts.

"You like that Todd?" she asked, "You like tit fucking your teacher? You going to use this in your next story?"

"Damn that looks good," I moaned watching my swollen cock pushing up through her tits. "How about we make it look better?"

Lowering her head, Miss Ross stuck her tongue out and each time my cock appeared through her tits gave it a quick lick. I stated thrusting my hips and with a smile she stopped moving.

"Go ahead, fuck my tits, slide that hard young cock into my mouth!"

I started thrusting harder, lifting my hips and sending the head of my cock into her waiting mouth. I was breathing hard and sweating, and each time the tip of my cock slipped between her mouths released a small gasp of pleasure. The feeling of her firm tits around my shaft and her wet tongue, never mind the visual of fucking her tits, had my legs shaking and I began to whimper as I felt myself getting ready to cum.

Miss Ross pulled back and I groaned in disappointment. That feeling vanished immediately however as placing her hand son my thighs, she took my cock all the way down to my balls. After a brief pause to allow me to enjoy the sight of my cock buried in her mouth, she began to bob her head rapidly. I moaned loudly as I watched her repeatedly deep throat my cock.. Growing bolder, I reached out and wrapping my hands in her thick hair, started pulling and pushing her head, guiding it as she blew me.

Miss Ross moaned as I did and she started sucking even harder. I was moaning each time her hot mouth plunged down on my cock and just as I felt the cum begin to race through my cock, she slid her hand between my legs and squeezed my balls.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as my cock exploded in her mouth.

I cried out again as my cock erupted again. I'd never cum this hard and my hips began thrusting wildly as my spurting dick erupted in my hot teacher's mouth. Making it even better was that as I flooded her mouth with my cum, Miss Ross moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head. She was still working her mouth up and down and fondling my balls, causing my cock to continue to twitch and squirt. I moaned softly and stopped moving my hips as my spent cock gave up the last of its load.

I groaned and my hips jerked as she continued to slowly suck my cock. I watched as she took me deep again as she slid her mouth up the length of my cock allowed some cum to spill from her mouth. She quickly slurped it back up, then removing my cock from her mouth, sat back on her knees. She gave me a wicked smile and holding her tits up opened her mouth and allowed the cum to drool out of it. She moved her head back and forth so that it landed on both tits where it dripped down over her nipples.

"Oh my God," I whispered while watching the cum dribble down her chin.

Miss Ross smiled through her cum covered lips and said, "Look as good as you wrote about? I normally like to swallow, but figured I'd let you have your fantasy."

"It looks...wow." Was all I could come out with.

"It feels...." She winked, "Wow," with a sigh she added, "I love being dirty."

Reaching down she grabbed my shirt and started wiping the cum from her tits, as she did she laughed, "Another little detail Todd, all your huge loads seem to disappear with no one cleaning them. Now tell me would you want to suck my nipple with your cum all over it?"

"No ma'am." I panted, still trying to catch my breath.

Standing, Miss Ross turned her back to me and bending over, slid the thong over her hips. With a playful shimmy she worked it down to her feet and I licked my lips at the sight of her pink-and as I'd imagined-smooth pussy peeking out at me from between her thighs. Walking over to the love seat she sat in the corner across from me and after lifting her right leg and placing it along the top of the couch, placed her other foot on the floor, leaving her legs wide open. I stared at her pussy and with a smile Miss Ross beckoned me with her finger.

"Now bring that eager tongue over here Todd, let me see if you're as good as you are in your stories."

I quickly leaned over to lie between her legs, but putting her hand on my shoulder Miss Ross shook her head and with a wink pointed at the floor.

"If I can get on my knees you're damn well going to get on yours."

"Yes Miss Ross," I whispered, "Whatever you want."

"Call me..." she paused, "You know, that sounded pretty good! Maybe we'll stick with Miss Ross this time around!"

"Yes Miss Ross." I smiled at her as I gladly sank to my knees between her creamy thighs. "I'll be happy to show you I'm a good student."

Placing my hands on her smooth firm thighs, I leaned in, eager to get a taste of the pussy that had tantalized me for the last two years. I stopped as she lifted her leg and placed her soft foot on my chest.

"Not so fast." She said, "According to 'After School Special' you would suck my toes just to get to my pussy, so get sucking."

She raised her foot and pressed her toes against my lips. Taking her foot in my hand I flicked my tongue out and began teasing it across the tips of her red tipped toes.

"Oh, that looks good." She whispered.

Encouraged, I started licking harder, pushing my tongue between her toes. After I'd licked each one I went back and placing her big toe into my mouth started sucking on it.

"Oh yes," she cooed, "Look at that. A hot young stud on his knees licking my toes." She moaned as I moved onto her other toe and whispered, "Lick my foot."

I released her toe and ran my tongue along the top of her foot. I was holding her calf and felt her leg trembling as I trailed my tongue along her instep and back towards her toes.

"The bottom" she told me, "Heel to toe."

I lifted her foot and did as she asked, placing my tongue at the base of her toes, I licked up to her heel and back again. She moaned loudly and it occurred to me she had a foot fetish. That was fine with me, just sucking on her feet had caused my cock to already start to grow again and the noises she was making caused me to take her toes back into my mouth.

"That's right," she said softly, "Worship my feet, show me how you'll do anything for me." She moaned and added, "You're not the only one with fantasies Todd, and you're going to be a busy boy this summer."

The summer? Was she going to let me keep fucking her? The idea of not just a day, but an affair with Miss Ross sent a surge through my cock and in seconds I was already hard again.

"Okay, Todd, I'll make you suck my toes again later, right now bring that tongue up here and suck on your teacher's clit."

She moved her foot and draping her leg over my shoulder, placed her foot on my back and pulled me towards her pussy. I didn't need any encouragement and placing my face between her legs, paused to take a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of her pussy. Miss Ross reached down and spreading her pussy open, tapped her swollen clit with her red nail.

"Right here, baby." She said softly.

I leaned in and gave her clit a soft kiss that caused her hips to twitch. Rather than lick her clit however, I lowered my face and plunged my tongue hard into her pussy. She let out a delighted squeal that told me she didn't mind my not listening to her and as she had done, I sucked hard. I was rewarded with another squeal and a mouthful of her sticky juices. I swallowed and sighed in pleasure at the taste. I swirled my tongue around inside her, lapping enjoying the way she moaned and squirmed and imagining what my cock was going to feel like in there.

At the thought that it was going to happen, that I was really going to fuck Miss Ross, I slid my tongue from inside her and started lapping up through her soft wet lips, intent on getting to her clit and making her cum so I could drown my cock into her hot little box. I felt a shiver go through her as my tongue flicked across her pink button and overcoming my impatience, worked my tongue back down the length of her pussy, enjoying the sensation of her wet flesh beneath my tongue.

"Oh, now who's teasing?" she sighed, as I slipped my tongue back inside her. "Take your time later Todd, right now your hot teacher wants to come for her favorite student."

Figuring it wouldn't be right to not listen to her; I slipped my tongue back up and started swirling it around her clit. Miss Ross moaned softly and removed her hand from between her legs. I looked up to see she was playing with her nipples, rolling them between her fingers while I sucked her clit gently into her mouth. Her eyes found mine and she moaned, "Oh, you look so fucking good between my thighs!"

I gave her a wink and started sucking harder on her button, caressing it with my tongue as I held it between my lips.

"Put your fingers inside me!" She groaned, "Come on baby; show me how bad you want me to cum for you!"

I plunged two fingers deep into her sopping wet pussy and groaned at how hot and tight it was. I started pumping them in and out of her as I went back to tracing fast circles around her clit with my tongue. Miss Ross was breathing heavier and her hips were rocking into my thrusting fingers. I pressed my tongue harder against her swollen clit and she moaned loudly. I was moving my tongue as quickly as I could and was driving my fingers hard into her. My left hand was on her inner thigh and I could feel her trembling.

The thought that I was going to make her cum had my cock throbbing between my own legs and hoping I wasn't pushing my luck, I added a third finger inside her.

"Oh, you are good." She purred as I felt her pussy stretching around my fingers.

I started pumping easier than before, but her hips had begun to move faster. She was moaning continuously and looking up I saw her eyes were closed and her red lips parted as she emitted those soft sounds of pleasure. Her fingers were busy on her nipples and her heaving tits were glistening with sweat. I was sweating as well and my face was covered with it as well as her sticky juices. My fingers were making sloppy wet sounds as they drove into her dripping pussy and I was painfully aware of my cock aching as if I hadn't just cum minutes ago.

Miss Ross's moans were becoming higher pitched and her legs were trembling violently. I was licking as fast as I could and started thrusting my fingers even harder. She moaned louder and the gasped, "Shove a finger in my ass!"

I hesitated until I heard her release a whimper that was as pathetic as the one's I'd been making, "Oh, Todd, please make me cum!"

I removed my hand from her thigh and placing my finger at her asshole, shoved it in. Miss Ross let out a sound that could only be described as a scream and went off like a rocket. She cried out, "Oh fuck yeah!" and started bucking her hips wildly.

I fought to keep my mouth on her clit, but received help, when Miss Ross dropped her leg down from the couch and wrapping it around my head, shoved my face into her pussy. I wasn't complaining, as the scent of her pussy and her screams were driving me crazy. My fingers were still bust in both her holes and the feeling of her ass and pussy contracting around them was amazing. Somewhere in the back of my head, I made a note to add this to my next story. Miss Ross howled again and her hips started grinding into my face even harder.

I was having a hard time breathing, but didn't care, if there was a way to go this would be it! I gasped at the feeling of her hands in my hair and her nails digging into my scalp.

"Oh Todd, oh goddamn!" she cried out.

I started sucking her clit even harder and her entire body tensed up and seemed to pause. Miss Ross let out a loud gasp and I felt a wave of sticky fluid gush around my fingers as her pussy convulsed. She whimpered softly and dropping her legs from my shoulders pulled hard on my hair.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,291 Followers