After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane sat naked on her bed; how long had he been there she thought to herself? She knew she was thinking about him when she had her orgasm, did she call his name out? She couldn't remember anymore. If she did, did he hear it? She knew she should feel embarrassed, but didn't she felt incredibly relaxed. She looked at the pool outside and decided to go for a swim.

Joey was just about to finish the yard when Diane came out in her pink bikini, and jumped in the pool. He tried to forget what he had just seen but the tightening in his shorts wouldn't let him. After putting the mower back into the shed he tried to walk away, slightly hunched over.

"How long?" Diane asked, just as he got to the patio door.

"How long what?" Joey asked trying to play dumb.

"How long were you watching me?"

"Not long," Joey lied. "I didn't see much."

"Oh," Diane seemed disappointed, had she wanted him to catch her? "It's hot out why don't you come in for a swim?"

"No I'm just going to relax inside," Joey pointed and closed the patio door quickly.

Diane was excited for multiple reasons, she knew he was lying about catching her and how long he was watching and she noticed him walking into the house with the hunch he seemed to have around her now. Feeling satisfied for now Diane pulled one of the lounge chairs out, put a towel down and started to rub sunscreen all over. She laid face down and untied the straps on the back to avoid tan lines. She never thought twice about doing this since she has been doing it for years.

Joey watched every movement she made from inside. She had been tanning topless for years, but he never noticed until now. He was about to turn back to his room and relief the straining in his shorts but changed his mind.

Diane was relaxing on the chair, the suns warm rays had almost put her to sleep a couple times. She heard the patio door open, but didn't move. She knew it was Joey but didn't know what he'd be doing out, he already finished mowing the lawn. She heard scraping sounds and just started to turn her head when she saw Joey standing there, with a devious smile on his face.

Behind his back, Joey had the garden hose and he turned the water on.

"Joey what are you..." was all Diane could get out before Joey pulled out the hose and blasted her with the cold water. It hit her like needles as she squealed and jumped in the pool, sunglasses on and still topless. She surfaced covering her chest with one arm.

"You asshole!" she screamed as he continued his blasting. After it stopped, she heard a splash as he canon-balled into the pool. As he surfaced she pushed water at him with one arm, he was laughing. As much as she hated him at that moment, she found herself laughing too.

It became clear that he had done this on purpose, his way of trying to break the tension that had existed between them for the last two days, obviously he couldn't take it anymore either. They both laughed hysterically as they splashed water at each other.

The yard was fenced in with a privacy tree line surrounding the yard so she didn't worry about anyone seeing her topless. She was losing the splash war with Joey as he had the full use of both arms. Realizing she was having a great time she let her hand go and started pushing water with both arms.

Joey slowed his water pushing, he noticed Diane's breasts were now free and they were bouncing up and down constantly between her splashing water and laughing. Joey made a decision and dunked under water.

Diane watched as Joey dunk under water, she stopped splashing to watch him. He was under the water and swimming over to her fast. Her stomach clenched, what was he going to do when he got there? Anticipation swelled as she felt Joey swim in between her legs.

Running out of air; Joey had to hurry. He found Diane's legs; he put his head in-between them and pushed up with his feet. When he came out of the water, Diane was sitting on his shoulders, screaming.

"Put me down...I mean it put me down now!" Diane screamed what was happening was so intoxicatingly hot to Diane she really didn't care if Joey put her down or not.

"You want down?" Joey asked playfully.

"Yes," Diane lied.

"Okay," Joey said, and flopped rapidly backwards plunging both of them in the water. Diane screamed the whole way down, and even under the water. When they surfaced, they were only a few feet apart. Both laughing like little kids.

Joey eyed her up from head to toe, and started to inch closer. Diane watched not saying anything but moved like there was a magnate drawing them together. They were only a few inches apart when Diane felt like she did the other night, she wanted Joey to kiss her and didn't care what consequence this held. She wrapped her arms around him and without hesitation Joey kissed her.

The kiss was long and Joey felt it all the way through his body, when he tried to stop Diane held his head in place, not allowing him to pull back. When she was out of breath she let go, and they looked into each other's eyes, both hungry for more.

If he started again there would be no stopping, Joey knew this. His growth was now pushing up into her stomach, embarrassed he tried to move it away, but Diane pulled it back.

"I want to see it," Diane said, rubbing her body against it.

"Ok," Joey agreed and took his shorts off. Instinctively Diane reached down and touched it. Cupping her hands like those that she had seen in movies, as she's never tried it on a person before.

Joey watched how apprehensive and gentle Diane was being and somehow "You've never done this before have you?" escaped his lips.

Diane shook her head in reply. Joey had never been fully with a woman, but the oral and hand stuff he had done before.

"Don't be scared," Joey encouraged.

"I'm not scared," Diane spoke in her defense. "I'm just not sure what to do."

Joey took her hand, tightened the grip of her hand, and started to push it back and forth. After guiding her for a few moments, she took over. Joey leaned back in pleasure as he started to move with her rhythm.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

"YESSS" Joey whispered trough his clenched teeth.

Diane wondered what would happen if she tightened up a bit more and moved faster so she started to pump faster and faster making larger waves in the pool.

"OH god, yes. I'm going to cum," Joey moaned after a few more moments he jerked forward and released his orgasm.

Diane was amazed she was able to get Joey to climax so quickly, her stomach clenched and she felt the sudden urge to find her own release.

"You sure you've never done that before?" Joey asked as his dick was starting to go limp in Diane's hand.

"Never," Diane admitted. In a swift motion, Joey picked her up and put her on the side of the pool.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just relax," Joey spoke softly as he put his head down between her legs. He pushed the bikini to the side, exposing her pussy. He started with one finger gently stroking back and forth along the lips.

Diane almost came just at his touch, but after her body adjusted, she leaned forward grabbing his hair. By that time, Joey started using two fingers, going back and forth and making a small circle near the clit area.

"Oh god," Diane shuddered, as started building towards a climax. She wouldn't last much longer, as soon as Joey put his fingers inside her he could feel the clench and tightening of the muscles. Diane shook so violently she would've lost her balance if she didn't have a hold of Joey's hair.

She wanted to cry out something about the ecstasy she was feeling but her body was shuddering so much as juices flew out of her pussy and hit Joey's face. Diane was just starting to recover when she saw Joey smile.

She lowered herself back into the pool so she could kiss him again, this time allowing his tongue to enter her mouth.

Diane and Joey had lost track of time and were just getting in the house when they heard dad coming home. Quickly they bolted down the hall towards their rooms holding each other's hands until they were forced to part.

Joey sat in his room drying off and putting on clean cloths, it never occurred to him to check the pool to see if evidence of their actions were there. His dad rarely ever went out to the pool, but his mom did if she had a rough day. All Joey could do is pray she had an okay day.

Joey emerged from his room wearing athletic shorts and white tank top. He walked up where his dad was reading the paper.

"Yard looks great Joey," Dad complimented.

"Thanks," Joey smirked. It was a moment later when Diane emerged wearing a nice sundress, her hair had been combed, but it still a little wet.

"And what did you do today pumpkin?" Dad asked.

"Spent most of it in the pool," Diane admitted leaving out several details. She saw a large grin appear on Joey's face.

Somehow, they managed to get through dinner like normal. The stress that was building over the past couple days seemed to disappear, and they were talking as if they had their whole lives. After dinner, dad went to his office and mom went to her computer, leaving Joey and Diane alone.

They sat side-by-side watching television. A couple times one's hand would sneak over and grab the others for a few seconds, never lasted long because their parents could walk in at any second. The show on television was supposed to be funny, but Joey zoned out for a second watching the sparkle in Diane's eyes while she was laughing.

He knew then that he loved her, but not just a brotherly love. A deep passionate love, how long had he felt this way? The only thing he was sure of is how it surfaced. He already lost one sister, and almost lost her. He never wanted to lose her ever again. This time, not caring if their parents entered the room, Joey took a hold of her hand and did not let go.

Diane was nervous at first holding Joey's hand she looked several times to see if their parents were coming. She turned to look at him as his blue eyes glowed with the television. She felt the urge to kiss him again like this afternoon. Now was not the time.

Their parents were always 'early to bed, early to rise' type people, but Diane was never like that, she loved staying up late and sleeping in late. Joey usually stayed up late the nights he didn't have to be up early the next morning so as soon as their parents were in bed, she snuck over to Joey's room.

Joey was laying in bed in only his boxers; he looked up when Diane entered.

"Mom and dad are asleep," he heard her whisper when she turned to close the door.

Joey smiled and patted his bed a couple times. Diane sat down and eased down to put her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat, and was lost in the rhythm.

Joey leaned down to kiss her as they held each other, falling asleep at almost the same time.

One week later

Joey looked at Diane, she was in his room almost nightly now; they haven't gone all the way. Neither of them seemed ready for that yet but they both agree there is more here than brother and sister bonding.

A couple nights ago, they went from just hands to oral sex. Again, Diane didn't seem like a beginner there either making him cum after just a few minutes. The first time he went down on her, he wanted her to remember it. He spent forever, doing everything at a slow deliberate pace. When Diane came, her body twisted for what seemed eternity.

Last night they had to sleep in separate beds, and it was hard for Joey to sleep when she wasn't there.

Dad was up first but he was sitting at the table, Diane was already there wearing pink t-shirt and white denim shorts. Dad tapped the table next to him, and for a moment Joey panicked, his first instinct was their parents knew.

How? They weren't together last night; have they known all along and just trying to decide how to deal with it?

"Son, we need to talk. Something has come up at the office, and I need to be out of town for the next week. Your mother insisted on coming with me. I need you to take a few days off, so you can watch over the house and your sister," Dad insisted.

"Dad I'm not a baby," Diane complained, but winked at Joey.

"But, I need the money for school," Joey reasoned, though inside he was joyful. A whole week alone with Diane, could there be anything greater?

"Your mom and I have decided to help you financially," Dad explained.

"Ok," Joey agreed trying to put as much reluctance in his voice as possible. After the meeting, Joey immediately called his manager and asked for the week off due to family emergency. He could only get three of the five days off, but dad seemed satisfied with this.

After their parents left for work, Joey and Diane went to celebrate their week together rushing to Diane's room.

Later in the week

It was the last full day they'd be alone. Diane was in her brothers arms and she watched him sleep. She thought about all he had done for her in the last month, saving her from getting assaulted, from having to explain the party to mom and dad, and probably given her the two best weeks of her life, she realized she was falling in love with him.

She was afraid to tell him, what if he didn't feel the same? It wasn't right to love your brother like that, although it's not right to suck his cock either. Her mind debated back and forth, no longer if but how to tell him.

Joey woke up to find his sister sitting up in bed looking out the window. Joey looked up and saw it was raining out; every once-in- a-while a flash of lightning would streak across the window.

"Remember when I was young, and I was afraid of thunderstorms?" Diane asked. It amazed Joey that she knew he was awake without even turning.

"Yes," Joey admitted.

"I remember you always coming to my room even though mom and dad never forced you to, holding me, assuring me everything will be alright."

"I remember," Joey responded. Diane felt Joey reach up and hug her close. Diane turned to face her brother, her lover. Nerves were creeping up but she felt she needed him to know the truth.

"I love you," Diane said, looking directly into his eyes.

Without missing a beat, Joey replied. "I love you to."

The kiss that followed was the end of universe type kiss. Tongues flowed freely into each other's mouth as they rubbed up against each other. Diane could feel Joey's penis growing and growing.

During the brief moment their lips parted, Joey heard Diane say softly "I want you to make love to me."

"I will, anything you want," Joey said, kissing her again.

"Undress me," She begged. Joey gently pulled her shirt over her head, using his tongue to gently lick from her belly to neck leaving a small trail of saliva on skin. Diane moaned as she started to rub Joey's cock softly, feeling it get harder and harder.

Joey stood up and dropped his pants exposing his erection, and pulled off Diane's pink underwear. Her pussy was already dripping with the anticipation. Joey, having never been this far, wasn't quite sure what to do, fumbling a bit he moved the head of his penis towards her opening and started pushing it in.

"Ah," Diane groaned a bit.

"Are you okay?" Joey asked.

"Yea...just go slow."

Following Diane's suggestion, Joey slowly inched his way into his sister. Every time he'd inch in her insides would clench tightly against him. It was like nothing he could've imagined. Diane was on her back watching Joey's dick go further and further in her. It was already far past where her fingers could reach, claiming uncharted areas of her insides.

Joey sat there for a few seconds and started to gently rock back and forth. For the first couple of seconds it was uncomfortable for Diane, but as the pace kept going her insides accepted it more and more. And she could feel herself getting ready to climax.

Joey could feel Diane's insides clench tighter and tighter. It was almost suffocating, yet so hot he couldn't bring himself to stop, and actually found himself quickening the pace.

"Yes...yes," Was the only thing heard from Diane as she started to convulse, in an eruption. Joey kept going and felt himself building up for his, Diane was too tight not to climax around and before he could pull out in time, he filled Diane with his cum.

He pulled back expecting her to be upset that he came in her, but she had a smirk on her face. She seemed happy.

"I'm sorry," Joey said. "I didn't mean to cum that fast."

"Shhh," she whispered and ushered him to lay with her. Once nestled in her arms, as lightning flipped through the sky, he heard her say, "It's okay."

"I love you," Joey said looking directly in her eyes.

A soft smile emerged. "I love you too."

He felt himself getting erect, and unexpectedly pulled Diane so she was sitting on top of him. She squealed out of surprise and pleasure. Once she was on top, she looked at him.

"I want you to make love to me," Joey said simply. She smiled as she started to suck his cock getting him ready. It didn't take long for it to get thick and hard. She looked down at her brother.

"I don't know what to do," she shyly admitted.

"Neither do I," Joey smirked. "You're my first."

This sent shivers of excitement through her. Knowing that they were each other's first gave Diane chills of pleasure and felt herself get extremely wet. Slowly she put her legs on each side of her brother and used her hand to ease it into her waiting hole.

This time was much easier than the first for it to go in. But like the last time as soon as he was in her, her body tightened and tugged as she rocked up and down. Joey put his hands on her hips helping her balance herself as she came down. Each up and down motion was a little faster, with a little more force.

She kept rocking back and forth for what seemed forever she felt Joey move one hand from her hips and gently start stroking and squeezing her breast. This was enough to put her over the edge for her second orgasm. After she was done, she could feel Joey having his and the warmth it gave when his juices were shot inside of her.

They made full use of the rainy day making love almost all morning stopping only for lunch. When Diane came in the room, she saw the mess on the sheets. Fluids of all type were being mixed, the first she noticed was blood. This worried her as she went and checked. She wasn't bleeding, at least not anymore. She knew the first time was uncomfortable but didn't think it would end in her bleeding.

Joey entered the bathroom and found Diane. He figured she would be in her when she saw the blood. He needed to be here, he didn't want her to freak out.

"I saw the blood," Joey said, gently taking her in his arms. Once there Diane felt so safe, the world could have ended at that moment and she wouldn't notice, she gently sobbed tears of happiness. Joey misinterpreted the tears and said softly "Hey, I'm here, you're okay."

"I know," Diane replied keeping her head plastered on his chest.

"Think we should wash the sheets?" Joey asked, causing a snicker from Diane.

"I think they're beyond washing, we should just throw them out."

"Yeah I'll go get some new ones," Joey stated.

"Will you have me one more time before you go?" Diane asked.

"Of course," Joey agreed.

It's the middle of July a little more than a month since they had sex the first time. Now it was almost a nightly occurrence if possible. They still waited for mom and dad to go to bed first, but Joey had returned to work and sometimes either wasn't home until late, when Diane had fallen asleep waiting for him. On the other hand, he would have to be up early to go to work, those nights they still slept together entwined with one another. When Joey would leave to go to work, Diane would return to her room.

One night it seemed to suddenly dawn on them both, for the last month they have been having sex constantly with no birth control. Both nervous and excited they purchased a test. It came back positive; Diane went to the doctor just to make sure. It was they were going to be parents. Joey and Diane were so happy until they realized they had to tell mom and dad.