After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers

He was powerless to do anything as he felt his mom start to rotate her hips in small circles, before she lifted up about an inch then lowered back down. He could see the determination in her face as each time she would let a little more of his raging cock slip from her pulsating cunt, before slowly lowering back down on him. His aunt had maneuvered behind his mom and her hands were busy kneading the soft flesh of her sister's breast. She was sitting on his thighs with her body pressed tightly up against his mother's back, all the time staring wide-eyed at his make-up smeared face. His mother increased her up and down motion and was leaning forward with her hands on his stomach. He reached down and placed his hands on her hips and started pulling her back and forth on his rock hard cock. Her breathing came in ragged gasps as she increased the tempo of her undulating hips, rocking back and forth faster and faster. Moans of pure ecstasy were coming from her wide opened mouth. Jason felt the friction of her walls pulling at his manhood, the heat getting hotter and hotter with each passing moment. The pressure in his balls was becoming too much for him to stand. He knew that he was on the verge of flooding his own mother with the biggest load of spunk that he had ever shot. This knowledge, for some unknown reason, had the effect of intensifying the pleasure running through him. Tightening his grip on her hips he began to thrust upward to meet her downward ones. With his aunt sitting on his thighs however, it was hard for him to generate much power behind each push.

"Aaaaaaargh! Yes, uuuuuunnngh!" Nancy screamed, then collapsed onto her lover's chest.

Jason wrapped his arms tightly around his mother and pushed up into her as far as he could. He felt her pussy quiver uncontrollably all along the length of his cock, the sensation causing his load of cum to rush out to blast against the deepest recesses of her pussy.

"Oh shit! Holy fucking shit!" he cried. "That was the best sex ever, Mo..." he started to blurt out before clamping his mouth tightly shut.

Everything was fine, he thought, as his mom just lay upon his chest with little shivers rippling through her. He started slowly caressing her back and whispering what a lovely women he thought she was in her ear. His penis start to get soft but was still lodged up inside her drenched pussy. He didn't want to move. All he wanted was to hold her in his arms and feel the warmth radiating from all parts of her magnificent being.

Without saying anything, Nancy pushed herself into a sitting position. She could feel the cock deflating inside her well stretched hole, letting her know that she would be sore for at least a couple of days. She stared down at the man's face under her, seeing the smeared make-up around his nose, mouth and chin. This would be comical at any other time, she thought to herself as her eyes found his. There was something that she couldn't put her finger on about the guy. But she didn't ponder what it could be for long. Instead, she stood slowly up feeling the cock slip out of her along with several large globs of their mixed juices. She turned to her sister and whispered, "I'll see you later Carol." With that, she ran over and picked up her discarded dress and panties, hurriedly putting them on, before rushing from the house.

Jason watched as his mom fled, the image of her soft ass forever etched into his mind. He stood up and glanced in Aunt Carol's direction. She was at the end of the lounge chair staring back at him with a mischievous looking smile on her face.

"I have to go," he told her as he headed for the open glass door struggling to get his costume back on.

"Don't you want to get paid?" she asked.

"I already have," he replied.

It took him no time to reach his car, get it started, and pointed in the direction of his home. He was awash with feelings of shame and guilt for what he had done to his own mother, even if she didn't know it was her son. There was another feeling clawing at the back of his tortured mind. Way back where all the dark urges hide, until they could find a way into the daylight.

blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers
12