After the Reunion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, we met T&T at the terminal. God, she looked good! It was the first time we'd seen them since Umatilla, almost three weeks ago... so much had happened since then! Every time we saw them after an absence, it amazed me all over again that we actually knew (and I would undoubtedly be sleeping with) a woman who looked like that! Guys, eat your hearts out!

She could dress in a gunny-sack and be beautiful. But she wasn't. It was a short skirt and silk blouse, giving just a hint of the blue bra underneath. God, I was already hard!

Once in the car, Addie asked where we wanted to eat. Naturally, Katie and Kevin were in the back seat jumping up and down (well, they would have been if not strapped in their car seats), "Dairy Queen, Dairy Queen!" they were both shouting in unison.

Addie and I laughed and Tanya said, "Sounds good to me. You guys?"

Tanner agreed it was fine, so off we went, to Dairy Queen, with two of the most beautiful women on earth.

We ordered hamburgers. Kevin and Katie just wanted Dilly Bars, but we managed to convince them that a hamburger had to come first. We sat down in a booth; well the four adults did. The DQ has these old-fashioned buggy-type seats at a bar-height counter that Katie and Kevin shared. Tanya and Addie began talking excitedly about finally meeting the mysterious Amber the next day.

They talked about that night, twelve years ago, the strip-poker game with the sexy, older woman as Jeremy's date. I don't know about Tanner, but hearing some of the details about that night was turning me on, big time. Right there in Dairy Queen! Both Addie and Tanya seemed to recall every tiny detail; how Adriana had made Jeremy suck Amber's tits, then almost ruin the whole game by trying to get Tanner to kiss Jeremy on the lips. That, apparently, didn't go over well.

Tanner remembered taking Amber's panties off and playing with her horny pussy. The conversation went on for some time, each one remembering some little detail and what they'd made each other do.

I'd known about that game, from the night of the reunion, when the four of us played our own game. But hearing it again, especially the part about Amber making the ultra-horny Adriana sit on Tanner's lap with his cock all the way inside her for two minutes without moving, while they made out, had me almost ready to cream my pants!

It was a damn good thing our kids were off in their own little oblivious world with their hamburgers and Dilly Bars and no one else was sitting close. We probably would have been asked to leave... or maybe not, depending on who was close and listening.

Before we left, Addie got a big grin on her face, telling me that she had had a thought, probably one I was going to like.

I wasn't wrong. "Hon," she said, "What would you think about me calling Kayla and asking if they'd like to come over tonight?"

I thought about what that would mean and if I hadn't already been hard, I would have gotten that way. There was a problem, though, "I don't know," I told her, "remember what she said about Ethan with another woman? I think that might be a problem if they came over."

"I think..." she squeezed her lips together, then went on, "I think that from talking to her that she might have been re-thinking that."

"Wellll then, maybe you should." I glanced at T&T, "You guys met her at the store before we went to Reno. What do you think?"

Tanner checked with Tanya, maybe thinking about Kayla's long, sexy legs like I was. Tanya nodded her approval and Tanner told us, "All for it!"

So Addie called Kayla, asking her if they'd like to join us at our house later. I won't relate the entire conversation, but one thing that was fairly important was Adriana telling her this, "You know this won't be like our 'after' fashion show?" A short pause, then, "Uhuh, I would have every expectation. Of course, you can still back out if you need to."

Pretty sure that little cryptic exchange meant she was telling Kayla that this would likely go all the way.

Then she said something I didn't understand at all, "No perfume, okay?" I wondered what that was about.

When Addie got off the phone, she was all smiles. "They're coming," was all she said.

We gathered up the kids off their buggy seat with the rest of their Dilly Bars. By the time we left the DQ, the four adults were all horny and anticipating the night ahead. I know I sure as hell was! Who knew that Dairy Queen could do that to a person?

Friday night, Sept 29, 2028

We let T&T take turns reading to the kids. It was the first time they'd gotten to spend any quality time with our little people and we all thought it was important for Katie and Kevin to get to know our friends. Then we snuggled them into their beds and closed the doors. Addie told T&T that, "Once they're out, they'll sleep through anything." We thought that would be a very good thing before the night was over.

We settled back down in the living room to watch a movie until Kayla and Ethan arrived. We wanted something sexy and had a short discussion on what to watch when I had a brainstorm. I went through our movie drawer and found what I was looking for, an old DVD of '10', with Bo Derek, Tanya's look-a-like.

We switched partners, all four of us on the couch and spent the next hour watching first Dudley Moore and a nearly naked Julie Andrews (yes, THAT Julie Andrews!), then Bo Derek (i.e. Tanya) and Dudley Moore making out together.

We spent the hour doing a good share of making out ourselves, albeit always on top of our clothes. By the time Kayla and Ethan arrived, I, for one, was more than ready to take our little evening's excursion into the bedroom! I won't say that I was tired of kissing and snuggling Tanya, that won't ever happen. But I was sure as hell wanting to do more.

As soon as they walked in the door, Addie pulled herself away from Tanner and said, "This way, girls," leading her little contingent of three females, including herself, to our bedroom and closed the door. I watched Ethan, his eyes big and fixed straight on the beautiful Tanya for the few seconds she was in the room. I assumed he was like me and instantly in awe of her. I doubt there would be a guy on our side of ninety that wouldn't be. I don't know, maybe the other side of ninety, too.

I introduced Ethan to Tanner. Tanner had met Kayla the other time they were in Boise, before our trip to Reno, but not Ethan. Then I explained to Ethan what I knew about the plans for the evening; absolutely no idea, except we could anticipate an enjoyable evening and night.

Tanner and Ethan talked, getting to know each other a little. Ethan's a Realtor, mostly for residential properties and a very good one. Since Tanner's a landscape architect, they talked a good deal about landscaping, which brought up our little backyard project that Tanner had designed.

I turned on my backyard light and showed off the progress of our pool, explaining to Ethan that Tanner had designed it. The pool itself was done and they were working on the deck slab around the pool. They had already set the flat stone pavers that were going to be inset into the concrete and it was obvious it was going to be beautiful when done. I was anxious to be able to use it, but it'd probably be too cold by the time it was actually done this year. After the pool was done, they were going to start on the pond and waterfall, then next spring the trees and lawn. Ethan was impressed and suggested that some of his buyers would love something like it.

We walked around the pool construction until Addie poked her head out the patio door and asked us to come in. We were ready. We'd been wandering the backyard mostly to work off nervous energy. Our three wives were waiting for us, and Addie said, "Okay boys, here's what's going to happen," apparently Addie had learned something from Jonah, as each of them pulled out a big cloth, "you're going to be blindfolded," she said, "then the three of us are going to change our clothes and draw different length matches to find out which guy is going to undress each of us... and here's the fun part... you guys won't know who you're undressing and then going to fuck."

The three of us were wide-eyed... and hard with anticipation. That is, wide-eyed until our wives tied the rags around our heads to cover our eyes. Then they led us to the couch to sit down, blindfolded and wait.

I'd had some practice waiting in the dark from the last weekend, but it was a new experience to Tanner and Ethan. Ethan, especially, I was sure, was likely a nervous wreck. As far as I knew, he hadn't ever had sex with anyone except Kayla in his life, like I had been with Adriana before that reunion night. The butterflies in his stomach must have been a whole horde. What the hell is a horde of butterflies called? "Ethan, you okay, buddy?" I asked him in the dark.

"Yeah, no, damn, I don't know. You know I've never done anything like this before, right?"

"I didn't think so. You know if you can't go through with it all you have to do is say so." I told him. I was pretty sure that Addie and Tanya would be telling Kayla the same thing. She'd already backed out once and I wouldn't be surprised if she did again. Disappointed as hell, but not surprised.

"Nah, I'm okay, just nervous as hell!" I wished I could see Ethan's face.

About then we heard a door opening steps coming toward us, then Addie's voice, "Okay guys, we're ready, a few rules, okay... this is going to be one-on-one and we've got that covered, who's going with who. You're going to undress us and we're going to undress you. Hands are okay down to underwear, then... mouth only. And guys, once we take your hand, no talking, no noise... by anybody... unless anyone changes their mind and needs us to stop." That was obviously specifically directed at Kayla and Ethan. "And we all changed clothes so you can't guess by what we're wearing either."

I cocked my head, trying to peek around the blindfold, but knowing full well that I couldn't. I loved this little mysterious game our wives were playing. I felt a hand in mine and tugging slightly. It was soft, long fingers; Kayla? Shit, I didn't know! I was pretty sure it would be either Kayla or Tanya as I was sure they all intended on a husband switch. My first guess was that it was probably Kayla's hand in mine, Tanya's in Ethan's and Addie's in Tanner's. But if they really had picked at random, maybe not.

In any case, I was excited as hell. The sexual tension in the room was about to blow the roof off. And we were getting a tiny glimpse of how Addie felt when she Jonah blindfolded her. It really, really changed everything, making it so much more exciting, especially not being sure who I was with. My cock was hard like a steel shaft. The scent of her perfume, one of Addie's, added a whole 'nother dimension, being blindfolded.

She led me into our bedroom. I was pretty sure all six of us were in the same room, it sounded like shuffling. The first thing I noticed was the incense. Addie had apparently lit several incense sticks. I've never mentioned it before, but she likes incense when she's horny, and it makes her even more-so. It's always a dead give-away that we're going to have sex when the incense is lit.

Between the incense, the perfume and the overall situation, my libido was totally out of control. She (Kayla?) let me stand in the room and put my hands on her blouse, on the buttons. It felt soft and sexy like silk, like the one Tanya had been wearing, but they said they'd changed. Anyway, enough analyzing, I fumbled around finding buttons down the front and undid each one, then slipped it off her shoulders and arms, running my hands over her lacy bra. God, she felt good, the little nubbins of her nipples underneath the skimpy bra.

She seemed tall, but I heard shoes, so didn't know if someone might be wearing heels to make her seem taller. Like I said, I was just guessing that it was Kayla.

Her hands were over mine holding them over her bra, then pulling them down to her skirt, which I pushed my fingers under the waistband and pushed it to the floor, at the same time getting a feel of her skimpy, silky panties on her hips and the smooth skin on her legs; long legs, I thought. I was sure it was Kayla I was undressing. Her skin was soft and seductive, like maybe she'd just rubbed moisturizing cream all over her body. Her body smelled like a perfume that Addie uses, so feminine and erotic.

I felt her body shivering and her shaking hands on my belt, unlatching it. God, I was so far gone! I wanted this to happen! I'd managed to stop that night in the hotel but didn't think I would be able to this time.

She pushed my pants down, revealing my raging hard-on trying to poke a hole through my boxers. I felt her kneeling in front of me and her lips on my hip, grasping the elastic of my boxers in her mouth and pulling one side down a few inches. The room was quiet except for some fairly hard breathing that I heard. That is until Kayla moved her mouth around to the front of my boxers and pulled them down over my hard-as-steel brain (at least what was acting as my brain at the moment).

Then I felt her lips wrapped around the head of my 'brain'. Oh God, I groaned... and felt teeth biting into me. No noise allowed. I guess they meant it! I tried to stifle the groans as her lips slipped back and forth on my cock. I wrapped my hand in her hair, the bun she'd put it into; I guess so we wouldn't be able to tell by the hair and pulled her further onto my cock... and got another teething for my effort.

As soon as I let go, the teeth went away and all I felt was her lips again... until I didn't. God, she was driving me completely out of my mind! She started pulling the opposite side of my boxers down with her mouth. She pulled the elastic away from my hip, but I felt her nose sliding down my hip. God, I was horny! I wanted to touch her, anywhere! But didn't dare, for fear of another bite where I didn't want bitten.

She alternated back and forth; one side, then the other until my boxers were on the floor and I was standing naked, except for the blindfold. I wondered about the other two guys, but that was a sight I was just as happy to not see. Then I assumed it was going to be my turn, to pull Kayla's underwear off with my lips and teeth. My pointer was standing at attention, very hard and erect and I was more than ready!

There were feet shuffling in the room; what the hell, changing partners? That was what it sounded like. The bedroom door creaked like it was opening, then in a little while I heard scraping and clunking noises. I didn't know what that was. After a few moments, Kayla was back. At least I thought it was Kayla. I was confused and didn't know anymore. The perfume was the same if that meant anything. I was pretty sure it didn't. Besides, it's a little disconcerting to be standing naked in a room with three women and two other guys, my dick poking a big hole in the air.

Kayla, or whoever it was, was in front of me, pulling my head down to her tits. Well, more specifically, to her bra where it spans the cleavage between tits. The hole in the air where my dick was had just gotten bigger. I assumed my task was to remove her bra with no hands, which I intended to be a most pleasant task; other than the clasp in the back, or front. I had no idea how that was going to be done, especially blindfolded.

I grasped the strap in the middle with my mouth and tugged. It seemed loose but didn't come off. I worked my mouth about four-inches to the left (her right) and found the top of the bra, pulling it down a little. I had calculated just right; her nipple was right there and I wrapped my lips around it, sucking and getting a muted, "Mmmff," (or some such noise) from the girl it was attached to. I opened my mouth a little wider, pulling more of her tit into my mouth, and remembering the teeth on my cock, bit down a little harder than gently to remind her that there wasn't supposed to be any noise.

There were other similar noises in the room, none of which were identifiable. I wondered which of the other two guys were likely sucking my wife's tits and would later be enjoying her tight pussy. That thought was a major turn-on for me. These are our friends, unlike Jonah and Samuel. I hoped Ethan wouldn't be too disappointed that he won't actually see the first time she fucks another man.

That nipple felt good inside my mouth! My hands were busy roaming her waist, feeling her soft skin, tight tummy... and then those tiny satiny panties on her hips. It's making me hard just writing about standing there blindfolded, her tit in my mouth and my hands moving up and down those hips and waist, while I knew someone else was likely doing something very similar to my wife and my girlfriend.

Somewhat reluctantly, but also anxious for the main course, I left her titty and found the strap over her shoulder, pulling it off with my teeth. She had anticipated the difficulty of undoing the clasp in back and already had that undone. With her strap in my teeth, she pulled her arm out, then as I continued to tug it away from her, her other arm and it was off... and all she had left on was a skimpy pair of panties, at least that I could tell being blindfolded.

After another couple minutes of fooling around with my mouth and hands, Kayla (??) stepped on both my feet and pushed me backward. I put my hands behind me, feeling like I was going to fall, but apparently, the noise earlier had been one of our dining chairs she'd set directly behind, as when I fell backward, I ended up sitting in the chair.

After she pushed me into the chair, I heard what sounded like drawers opening, then the door open and close again and there was silence in the room, except for little noises, I assumed was from the other guys. I supposed that all three of us guys were in the same situation, sitting on a dining chair and not knowing what our wives were doing or even for sure which wife we'd been with.

We sat in silence, not trusting what they might do if we talked. Hell, after what Addie had learned from Jonah, they might just go off and leave us... or worse.

Sitting and waiting with no sight is so different. I got a lot of taste of it with my goggles and waiting, but this was so different than even that. Being so damned horny, blind, waiting and anticipating plays with your mind!

I don't know how long it was until I heard the door open and close again, then more shuffling around the room. One of the women, (Kayla?) took my hands and pulled me back into standing in front of the chair. Again, the perfume was the same, but I thought all three were probably wearing the same just to confuse us. She held one hand and moved to my right side, then reached behind and took my other arm, pulling both behind me and tied them together at my wrists. This had to be Addie's plan from what she'd learned from Jonah. This whole scenario seemed like something Jonah might have planned.

She moved back in front and pulled my head forward so that my mouth was on the elastic at the top of her panties alongside her hip. They felt a lot like the ones Addie wore to the strip club in Umatilla that night. God, I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to take this! Having my hands tied behind my back was literal torture. I wanted to feel that sexy skin! And I didn't even know whose sexy skin, my senses were so on edge and confused. She had obviously perfumed herself, too, as that feminine scent was driving crazy what had been left of my sanity.

I tried to move my mouth around to the front of her panties, but every time I moved, she moved with me, I guess letting me know who was the boss. I gave that up and tugged the thin elastic down a few inches, pressing my lips against her skin and nibbling. Then she turned half-way and I did the same on the other side, tugging them down a little more than the other side.

123456...8