After the Reunion Ch. 17

Story Info
Continuing saga of Matt and Adriana.
7.4k words
4.13
9.9k
6
5

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoon, October 15, 2028

The two kids were playing Chutes and Ladders; they'd worn their dad out and I was watching for Addie when she got home, but they hadn't noticed... not until she came in the house through the garage-kitchen door. When they realized she was there, the game was instantly forgotten and they rushed to their mom's arms.

"I missed you, Mommy!' both Katie and Kevin spouted, almost simultaneously.

"I missed you, too, sweetheart," as she hugged both back.

"We had fun, Livvy went with us and Nicki and we built a snowman and Daddy wouldn't bring it home," Kevin rambled on for another minute or so, reciting our day's activities in rapid-fire kid-speak.

Addie looked at me, grinning, "You had a busy day, sweetheart," she told Kevin.

I was dying here! The only thing I wanted was to hear about Addie's date. She went on talking to the kids as if yesterday had been a normal, typical day, knowing damned well what she was doing to me.

This went on for the next FOUR friggin' hours! She wouldn't say a word to me about Saturday night. It was like it hadn't even happened, and I was starting to question my sanity (no smartass comments about that, either!), like maybe the whole thing was a figment of my imagination, except that I knew it wasn't.

I showed her the pictures I'd taken; of the trip up the mountain, the old café in Cuprum, and the snowman in Bear. At least looking at the pictures, I confirmed that our day had actually happened and wasn't my insanity showing. When I mentioned to Addie that Nicki had pictures she'd like to frame and display in the store, she was more than a little excited about it; thought it would be a fantastic idea.

Nothing we talked about was diverting my mind from the elephant jumping up and down in the center of the room, shaking the whole house. It was just a diversion to pass the time until the kids went to bed. When it finally came time to read them their nighttime story, naturally they both wanted Mommy to read to them; separately, of course. Kevin wanted Brer Fox and the Tar Baby, and Katie wanted Cinderella, out of the Disney Classics book, both long stories.

I waited in our bedroom, wondering if Addie was going to read each story two or three times. She was taking that long. Seemed like it, anyway!

When she finally did come in our bedroom, she gave me a short kiss on the cheek and said she had to get ready for bed. Damn! She could have just taken her clothes off, climbed in bed with me and told me about last night. But, oh no, she had to get herself ready! I groaned in frustration.

When Addie finally did reappear out of the bathroom, she was wearing a new silk gown, her hair was brushed out and her perfume she smelt like heaven itself. "Oh God, that smell, what is it?"

"Jasmine, you like it?"

I rolled my eyes, 'like it' wasn't the word I'd have used. Of course that little black nightie with nothing under it didn't hurt, either.

"I bought it for Nick. He liked it, too... this too," she told me, doing a little pirouette with her black nightie. Oh God, she knew how to get a rise out of my jealousy. Other places, too.

She climbed on the bed with me. "Did you wear it for him last night?"

"Mmm," was all she answered.

I was hard and couldn't stand to wait. Apparently, Addie was in the same condition. She climbed on top of my waist and lowered herself down, impaling herself on my cock. As she sat on my waist, grinding down on me and squeezing my cock inside her pussy, I groaned and managed to mumble out, "What... what, did you... do with... him?"

Her hands were on my chest, looking me in the eyes, grinding my cock deeper inside her pussy, "He kissed me..."

Oh shit, her pussy was feeling good wrapped around me. It seemed like it had been so long! "And?"

Addie was moaning, "It was a really loonnngg kiss... sexy... lots of tongue..." She closed her eyes, reliving and rocking her pussy back and forth on me, "so good... he kisses so good..."

I was nearly at the end of my endurance, so close to coming, "What... then?" I was almost beyond the ability to speak, but needed to know... how he fucked her. Or maybe they had made love, instead. My eyes were closed, imagining her date's (I saw the picture of him, so it was a lot easier to picture him in my mind) hands shaking as he pulled her dress up and over her head, then unsnapped her bra and Addie moaning when he sucked her nipple in his mouth.

"I... opened the car door... and went in the house, Robert and Michelle's house... alone... he said... we needed to get to know each other better first..."

My eyes popped open, the delicious image in my mind instantly gone, "You didn't...?"

She shook her head, "No... I wanted to, but he... he wanted to wait... said it'd be better... if he makes love like he kisses..."

I couldn't stop myself. I exploded inside my wife, grabbing her hips and pulling her down on me while I made two or three short, frantic thrusts and ejaculating inside her. Addie's body spasmed with her own orgasm, her pussy rhythmically squeezing me, loud groans coming from both our mouths.

Afterward, we lay spooned together, Addie in front, my arm wrapped around her and my hand gently caressing her breast. "Robert and Michelle were asleep... at least I guess they were, they had let me use one of their guest rooms... I was so goddammed horny!"

I don't think I'd ever heard Addie, my sweet wife, use the word 'goddammed' before in my life.

I was still so turned on by her. "Another date?" I asked as I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger.

Addie's hand was over mine, her fingers tracing my fingers that were rolling her nipple, "Mmhmm, Saturday."

I felt myself start to stiffen all over again. "Samuel, dinner?"

"That's Friday, Nick's Saturday."

I didn't even think to ask her what she'd told him about her husband. My hand ventured lower, rubbing over her little baby-bump tummy, then just a little lower yet between her legs. She spread her legs apart, one leg back over my body, giving me access to rub her most intimate part of her body, feeling my cum inside her. I wondered if 'Nick' would be doing this next Saturday night.

We went to sleep with my hand between her legs, one finger nestled comfortably between her pussy lips.

I barely saw Addie on Monday. It was volleyball practice night. Nicki dropped Livvy off as had become routine on Mondays, then they didn't get back until after ten. "The team went out for dessert after practice. "We worked hard, thought we deserved it," Adriana explained.

She also had brought home a partially eaten box of chocolates from the store. They had a creamy, caramel goo in the middle. So good!

The kids and I went to the game Tuesday night. I was right, there was probably at least triple the normal spectators watching their game; or the women. I could kid myself and say it was because they were good, which they were, dominating all three games. But that wasn't the difference from years before. It was those sexy uniforms. There wasn't a single team member that didn't look good. But Kayla, damn! Those long legs. Of course, watching her diving after all those spiked balls didn't hurt the view, either.

I did think to ask Addie about Nick, Wednesday morning before she left for work. "I was surprised, he didn't look like I'd have expected for a mechanic."

She laughed, "I think Michelle played a little bit of a joke on us. He's not a mechanic at all. Actually, he's a sculptor. He does bronzes."

I cocked my head in amusement, "You mean... like, what of?" I was thinking of the bronzes we'd seen in western stores; horses, wildlife, things like that; the statues that all had a label on the bottom, 'Made in China', and sold for a hundred bucks or less. I know there are galleries with them and some can be expensive as hell.

"I don't know for sure, I haven't seen any of them... maybe will Saturday. He has a little gallery."

Saturday. Seeing him again Saturday. I thought about that kiss she told me about. Seeing him again. Wanted to get to know her better first. First, before... God, I was getting hard again! What the hell was the matter with me? Any 'normal' man would be jealous as hell, and angry, probably talking about a divorce.

That got me thinking about my dad and my mom... and Addie's parents. Maybe my condition is genetic?

Addie left for work and I took the kids to school, just like every other morning. But this morning seemed different. I knew it wasn't any of my damned business, but I needed to know, even if it meant Dad knowing about Addie and me as well. I checked my watch; don't ask me why, I already knew he'd be in class. Dad's a high school math teacher, had been as long as I could remember. I couldn't call him, but I could text, Dad, any chance could meet for lunch?

I didn't get an answer for the next hour, which didn't surprise me. He wouldn't answer during a class. I finally did get an answer from him, Got a free period at 1. Wassup?

Nothing serious, just something I wanted to ask you about.

Okay, 12:30 then, Taco Time?

Dad was always a sucker for fast-food Mexican. At least it wasn't McDonald's. I do get a little tired of Mickey D's.

Okay, drive-thru, I'll buy for you, be in the Jeep. I didn't want to have the discussion I intended inside the restaurant.

I spent the rest of my morning wracking my brain, trying to come up with a way to ask my dad if he and Mom are fucking Addie's parents. Well, that and payroll. We pay twice a month, the first and sixteenth. It's all computerized; all I have to do is enter our part-timers' hours and any time off anyone took. Addie gives both sick leave and vacation, we only need to keep track. Then, the program direct deposits and prints a stub. Simple as can be. Damn good thing, too, because my mind sure as hell wasn't fit for anything very complicated.

I was at Taco Time in Ontario at 12:25. I've been often enough with Dad to know what he wanted, so ordered for him as well as my own crispy beef burrito and diet coke then parked in the corner of the lot where we'd have some privacy. My nerves were just about off in the stratosphere. I still didn't have any idea how to ask him... and was scared to death what he'd think about Adriana and me, especially if I was completely off base.

Dad climbed in the passenger door at 12:32; said his next class was at 2:05 and needed to be back ten minutes early.

"Brrr," he said, "cold outside."

"Yeah, I noticed. Spent Saturday up in the snow." I gave him a very brief run-down of our little Saturday excursion, leaving out the part about it being Nicki with us instead of Addie. I was just stalling, trying to get up the courage to talk about what I wanted.

Dad helped to solve the problem, "Okay, Matt, I know you didn't meet me to talk about snow. Something bothering you?"

The time had arrived and I was on the hook and I still didn't know how in hell to ask what I wanted. "Not really 'bothering' me, Dad, I guess just something I've noticed lately and been wondering about." Shit, now was the time! Why in hell didn't I just leave well enough alone? Too damned late now. I took a deep breath, Dad watching my every move, "I need to ask you something, Dad, but before I do, there's something I need to tell you."

He didn't say anything, just watched me; my dad that raised me from a baby and I was about to bare myself like I never had before, "You remember, Dad, when Adriana and I went to her college reunion last June?"

He nodded, "Yeah?" He obviously had no idea where this was going.

"We told you about her friends that we ran into, Tanner and Tanya." Another nod.

I took another gulp of air, "Well, they were more than just 'friends'. Adriana... and Tanner... were a lot more than friends in college."

He was looking at me with wide eyes, "You mean...?"

"Uhuh, for two years... I never knew." Dad looked just as shocked as I'd expected. One of the things that had impressed them about her, back when we were dating, was her 'innocence', that she was so ideal for their only son.

"I learned a lot that night." Dad started to say something, but I shushed him, "But the biggest thing, Dad, was that I learned to love her even more."

"I don't even know what to say, Matt. To say I'm surprised seems pretty damn mild."

"Well, Dad, there's more... since then... Adriana... and Tanner... have resumed their relationship," and I quickly added, "with my full approval."

I glanced at the clock in the Jeep. The last thing I wanted was to have to end this before I was finished. Dad was obviously speechless, so I forged ahead. "And I've been with Tanya... several times."

"Son..."

"No, Dad, let me finish. When we took that trip to Reno, you and Mom watched the kids part of the time. We... didn't sleep with our wives. Adriana slept with Tanner... and I slept with Tanya."

Now, Dad started to smile. "She pretty?" he asked me.

Maybe this wouldn't turn out to be a disaster! "Yeah, Dad, she's pretty." Then I asked him, "You remember that movie '10' with Bo Derek?" Dad would have been about five or six when it came out, but I thought there was a pretty good chance he'd seen it later.

"I saw it, several times as a matter of fact. I used to tease your mom about wearing a swimsuit like that."

"Well, Tanya could pass for Bo Derek's identical twin sister... except I think a prettier body." And now the clincher to my dad, "And she just found out that she's been selected for being a Playboy Playmate of the Month."

I could tell that Dad was impressed, "Wow, son... but where does that leave you and Adriana?"

"It leaves her and me in a better place than ever. We know how much we love each other." I didn't think he needed to know about Adriana's... or mine other 'interludes'. "We love being with our friends, switching partners, but it's only brought us closer."

Now was the time. Dad hadn't seemed disgusted with us, so I forged ahead, "That brings me to the question I wanted to ask... and Dad, just tell me if I'm out of bounds. I... noticed at dinner the other evening... you seemed pretty attentive to Laura." Okay, Matt, out with it! "Are you? Have you...?"

Dad looked down at the floor, looking pretty embarrassed, then back up, "No... but I admit, I've wanted to... I've been attracted to her ever since your wedding. And then this coast trip..." He looked over at me, "But I'd never do anything to hurt your mom."

"Dad, it's okay, I understand. She's beautiful, I've always known that Adriana would just get prettier when she gets older, just like her mom. Does Mom... know?" Then before he answered I asked the next obvious question, "Mom... is she attracted to Travis?"

I checked the clock again. We were running out of time. It was a quarter till one, Dad had to leave in just a couple minutes.

"I guess I don't know... but... I think so. We stayed in one room to save money. Neither girl was bashful about hiding themselves with their nightgowns."

I raised my eyebrows at him, "And did you and Mom... you know... with them in the same room? Did they?"

Dad got a dreamy look on his face, "Uhuh. Think they were sleeping," The grin widened on his face, "But we weren't... when they... I had to hold my hand over Kristi's mouth to keep her from giggling out loud and giving us away... then she was so horny. She wanted to, you know, again, but said we couldn't because she knew they were awake."

It's hard to even think about your parents being horny. Weird! It was time I knew Dad had to go. "What now, then? You going to do anything?"

He sighed, "Wish I knew how. We've been married thirty-two years and never done anything like what you're suggesting." He checked his watch. He was a couple minutes later than I knew he wanted to be.

"Dad," I told him, "it isn't exactly my expertise, but one thing I do know is that all four have to want it. That's the only way."

He nodded, then laughed, "Don't worry, Matt, it'll never happen... I... just couldn't."

As he opened the Jeep's door, I told him, "I'll talk to Adriana." She was and always will be 'Adriana' to my parents, never 'Addie'. "Maybe she'll have a suggestion."

As he climbed out, he told me, "Thanks for the talk, Matt... and thanks for the honesty."

That made me feel a little guilty. There was about ninety percent that I'd held back. "You too, Dad, I enjoyed the talk. Hopefully, we can help solve your dilemma."

I thought a lot about that conversation on the way home. What a twisted, wonderful world we live in! I tried to envision how it'd be for Dad if his fantasy ever came true. I had no idea if there had been anyone before Mom, but knowing Dad, I seriously doubted it. And Mom with Travis? Wow! You just don't think about your parents that way. You know, they're old. They're... Who the hell am I kidding? All four are damned good-looking people... and obviously from what Dad told me about their nights at the coast, their libido is still active as hell.

After the kids went to bed that night, I told Addie about my conversation with my dad. She couldn't stop the giggling, "Our parents! Seriously!"

"Yeah, our parents... and you, my love, you need to come up with a way for them to cross the bridge."

She giggled some more, "Me? Why me? Why not you?"

I thought it was pretty damned obvious, "Cuz you're a girl. You know these things."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Maybe I'll have a little conversation with my mom, just drop some little subtle hints... find out if it's mutual... and you really told him about us?"

"Not quite everything. Not yet. Just about Tanner and Tanya... and no details. Thought that was probably enough for now." Yeah, more than enough! Weirdest conversation I've ever had, I think. I could just imagine his reaction if I'd told him about Jonah and Samuel... oh yeah, Daryl in high school... and Nick... and Robert and Michelle... and Kayla... and Addie's stripping! Yeah, I'd told him plenty.

"I found out something today, too. Tawns called, told me they've been shooting the last two days, took enough pictures to fill a book." She laughed, "She said she's so fucking horny, she's afraid she might kill Tanner." She giggled, "Poor guy."

Poor guy! I felt so damn bad for him, fucked to death by a horny Playboy Playmate. "Maybe we should go rescue him, help him out," Addie suggested.

We didn't, obviously. He'll just have to fend for himself. "She tell you about any of the pictures?" I asked Addie.

"She said there were some in the pool, both with and without her bikini; topless, getting dressed; working in a customer's new house, and lots of naked poses." This little tête-à-tête was making me horny as hell. I couldn't even imagine what it had done to Tawns.

"She say if it was a man or woman photographer?" I should have studied photography!

"It's a man. And they're not through. She doesn't know what's tomorrow, other than lots more pictures.

Addie had wanted to abstain from any sex until the weekend, maybe because of Samuel coming, but for sure because of her date with Nick. But after talking about Tanya, there wasn't any way in hell that either of us could hold off that night. Addie and I had a very good night.

Friday morning, I asked Addie if we needed to have the kids go to Joanie's that night. I didn't want another situation like we'd had the night with Kayla, Ethan, T&T and us; the kids two rooms over. "No," she told me, "Samuel's bringing Lily, too. We're fine."

I was confused. I had no idea what to expect, then. I thought I knew... and it wouldn't involve the kids being there.

Addie said she was going to Mountain Home that day, to talk to Nicki about putting a candy counter in the store there. It had been a huge hit in Kayla's store and Sarah said that if it was that successful in another store, she'd expand her little candy factory. Addie said that Sarah was thrilled to death with their arrangement. I hadn't ever even met Sarah. It was just Addie that had dealt with her.