After Work Attention

Story Info
Two working late get it on in his office.
954 words
4
17.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in the office late one evening, pretty much everyone else has gone home. I enter your office, close and lock the door and turn off the lights. There is still enough light to see from the lighting outside but not enough for anyone to see in (or at least we don't think so!). I stand in front of your desk and slowly undress down to a black lace bra and panties. I look pretty good because I've been working out for the past 6 months (that part is true! :-) I slowly walk around your desk and move in back of you. I rub your shoulders for a bit then lean down and bite at your earlobe. You grab my arms and pull me around you so I am straddling you in your chair. Your hands rub up and down my back before settling on my ass and grinding me into you. I can feel your arousal which turns me on.

I slide down your body until I'm kneeling on the floor. I unbutton and unzip your pants slowly pulling them down to expose you. I hold your hard-on in my hand, gently stroking up and down. I lick a drop of pre-cum from the head, then slowly circle with my tongue as my mouth moves down over you. My mouth is hot and wet surrounding your engorged cock. You are so hard, it makes it difficult for me to move all the way down your shaft. I use my hand to meet my mouth and slightly twist up and down over the slippery surface. I move faster sucking you down my throat as I feel your arousal heighten, then I slow down, removing my mouth and gently using my hand to bring you back down slightly. I keep this up for awhile, sucking your balls between sessions, each time taking you to a new level of sensation. Finally, there is no holding back, and you shove my head down on your cock as you release your load down my hungry throat.

We both sit back for a moment to catch our breath. I am so hot and horny from sucking you off. You lift me up and place me on your desk, pushing between my legs and spreading them wide. You push my panties to the side with your fingers and groan at the feel of my shaved pussy, wet with desire. You immediately remove my bra and panties so as to have no encumbrances. You step back and delight in seeing me nude and wide open to you on your desk. I imagine what you must be seeing and I blush, but it only enhances the fire burning between my legs. You move in to me again and place my legs over your shoulders, kneeling down to bury your face in my pussy. At first you are gentle, your tongue moving in slow, lazy circles over my clit, then moving down to probe into me. As my breathing quickens, so does your tempo and before long, you are sucking my clit into your mouth and flicking it with your tongue, driving me crazy. You sense I need only a little more to go over the edge, so you first push one, then two, then three fingers deep inside me stretching me wide. You pump your fingers as you continue to flick my clit with your tongue and I spiral into a dizzying orgasm racking my body with shudder after shudder. You continue through my last spasm and then realize you are ready to go once again.

You pull me off the desk, turn me around and lean me over the desk. You shove yourself inside of me fast and rough. I gasp at the sudden intrusion but quickly begin to moan as you continue to pummel me. You feel so good inside of me, filling me up. You love the feel of my hot, wet pussy on your cock but you've been wanting something more. You reach inside your desk drawer and pull out some lubricant (which you always keep in your desk drawer by the way ;-). You pour it between my ass cheeks and start to rub it into my asshole with your thumb. I initially jerk away from the new sensation, but you hold me firm against the desk, continuing to fuck me and I gradually loosen up and begin to enjoy the feeling of your thumb pushing inside my ass. You slowly insert your other thumb as well and again, I struggle at first, but I know you are preparing me for what is to come. You continue to fuck me this way until you can tell I am completely ready for you. You pull away and I am disappointed by the complete emptiness that I feel, but then there is pressure as you slowly push the head of your cock against my asshole. I concentrate on letting you in and suddenly, I am full again, but the feeling is so different from before. It burns slightly but from the burn comes heat and as you start to pump, you reach around to rub my clit. My body is on fire.

You are so enjoying watching and feeling yourself moving in and out of my tight ass. You know you won't last for long, so you have to go slow. You can see that I'm close to orgasm so you concentrate further on my clit, occasionally shoving your fingers into my pussy. My body suddenly jerks and you can feel the muscle spasms through my anal wall. These spasms put you over the edge and you quickly pull out to come all over my ass and pussy.