Afternoon at a Love Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a towel and followed her into the vanity room. As she went into the toilet room, I turned right to the shower for a quick rinse. As I finished, Junko darted in joining me in the shower. She gave me an light kiss and continued past me to the bath tub for a quick dunk. I let her be.

Emerging back into the main room, the TV was on. By this point, all three of us had no problem just hanging out naked displaying our cocks in various states of arousal. John was sitting on the edge of the bed flipping through the channels. Phil was sitting on the sofa checking his mobile phone and lazily masturbating himself. He looked up from his phone and asked me, "Any chance of one more go-around?"

I had to laugh at his presumptuousness. "Maybe if she's up for it. But her pussy might be a bit sore by now." I grabbed my iPhone to check the time. "We still have one more hour left for the room."

After a bit Junko returned to the main room. She was wearing one of the hotel's terrycloth bathrobes. It was loosely tied so that her ample tits were almost fully exposed, but her belly was safely hidden. She stood at the doorway until her eyes adjusted (which seemed quicker with the TV casting more light now). She then took one look at the three of us and laughed. I guess we looked a bit absurd, lounging naked like primates in a tree... especially with Phil continuing to stroke his semi-stiffy.

She sat herself on the sofa between Phil and me, reached over to munch on a rice cracker and sip the sports drink. John turned the TV volume down and asked, "I hope we didn't hurt you to much."

Junko smiled and responded, "Naw, but I'm a little sore."

She spied Phil's mindless self-pleasuring and unabashedly reached over to take over stroking duties. "But maybe I could give blowjobs one more time before we leave!"

I think she meant after she had a little longer of a break. But Phil was immediately on his feet, standing in front of Junko with his growing hard-on threatening to poke out an eye.

She sighed, took another sip of her sports drink, put the bottle down, and took end of his cock into her mouth. She hadn't yet swallowed the sports drink, so when it came into contact with Phil's cock he shivered at the cool temperature. Holding his cock by its base, she splashed the tip around the liquid in her mouth.

All of this was happening right next to me on the sofa. I had a front-row center seat. I hung a leg over the arm of the sofa and began stroking my cock. He hadn't yet re-awakened, but it felt good nevertheless.

Junko swallowed the sports drink and leaned back a bit to enjoy the view of Phil's uncircumcised erection. She was exploring the extra folds of his foreskin. She pulled it back and gave a light kiss to the head. "It's all sticky now. Sorry!" she said. Looking over at me with an evil look in her eyes she said, "I guess I'd better clean it."

And with that, she aggressively took his cock into her mouth. I could see her gullet movements and assumed her tongue was revolving around his cock as she applied suction. Some pretty obscene slurping and sucking noises resulted in some signs of life in my cock.

She then stopped with the tongue movements and began stabbing the back of her mouth with tip of his cock. Her "ga-ga-ga" sounds brought John over from the bed, and he sat down on the sofa spot previous occupied by Phil. His cock was quickly becoming engorged again too.

Junko stopped her head bobbing and leaned back to take a look at what she had done to Phil's cock. She licked her lips wet, leaned forward and slowly took him in. Different throat movements showed she kept swallowing each time she took more and more of his cock. She almost coughed but held it at bay and then took even more of his pole. Finally her little nose touched Phil's brown pubes and she froze, fully deep-throating him. A tear fell from her eye, and a moment later she gagged and forcefully pushed away from Phil. She took a deep breath as a long string of viscous saliva connected Phil's cock and Junko's lower lip. It sagged lower and lower, until Junko rubbed it into her open chest.

She looked over at me almost sheepishly and said, "I can't do that very often. But his cock is the perfect shape!" She then returned to Phil's cock giving a more conventional blowjob, albeit with renewed gusto.

John then piped up from the other side of the sofa, "Junko-chan, please give me a blowjob too!"

Junko looked over and said, "I'll do both of you together."

She stood up and pushed Phil back down into the center spot of the sofa, his erection ridiculously pointing straight up to the ceiling.

Junko kneeled down between Phil and John and took their cocks into each hand. While stroking up and down Phil's glistening pole with her left hand, she leaned to her right and focused her attention on John's dark cock. Finally getting a chance to visually appreciate it, Junko peered closely at John's cock while holding it by the base and rubbing her fingers on his shaved pubic area. Like a thick hose, his cock slung over her wrist. She smiled up at John. "I like the color," she said, admiring it's mahogany shaft and it's dark head, tinged in purple.

And with that she leaned forward and started licking and nibbling along the shaft. From my vantage point I could see my girl pleasuring John's cock over her irregular pumps to Phil's throbbing pole.

Junko tongued greedily on the head of John's cock, getting it good and hard. She sat back down on her haunches between the two guys and inspected the work she'd done on their cocks, continuing to stroke them up and down at the same time .

Looking up, Junko pouted, using a girly princess voice, "I want them both!"

"Yes ma'am," replied Phil as he leaned sideways as if he were about to roll onto John. John also leaned in, as both guys put their arms overhead and out of the way. The tips of their cocks weren't quite touching, but Junko leaned forward to lick them back and forth. First her tongue alternated between the cocks' heads. Then she pulled them closer together and rubbed them both on her tongue and lips. With the two heads her tongue and lips all wetly squished together, Junko made a satisfied "mmmmm" and attacked both cocks with licks, kisses and slurps.

I could kind of tell Junko was getting herself worked up as well. Her butt was slightly grinding inside her bathrobe as she was obviously rubbing her thighs together. She suddenly stopped with her mouthwork, separated the two cocks, and let go of them both. "Dammit you guys!" she huskily said, her eyes glassy again.

She stood up and turned her back to us. She then straddled Phil, lifted the bottom of her bathrobe, and lowered her self onto his glistening cock head. I had assumed she was too sore to keep fucking, but here she was impaling herself!

She jovially bounced up and down on Phil's lap, working up a sheen of perspiration. John and I both reached over to relieve her of the thick bathrobe. Junko tried to refuse at first, hoping to keep her tummy covered. But she was no match for us. And then there were four completely naked bodies on the one sofa.

I was fully hard again by this point. It kind of surprised me. My refractory time seemed to have reset itself back to when I was 15 years old! I reached around to rub Junko's hairless pussy. I could feel it swollen as it accommodated Phil's high-speed thrusting from below. I worked her clit and very quickly was rewarded with squirting again. Junko was now obviously highly-charged sexually.

I stood up rubbing her fluid all over my cock. I needed her right now.

"Mind if I join you inside her?" I asked down to Phil.

Puffing from underneath, Phil replied, "Go for it."

I pulled Junko's knees up and she rolled back onto Phil's torso. Both her and Phil's genitalia were fully exposed to me, and still fully connected. I moved my legs over Phil's and under Junko's, leaned forward a bit, and pushed the tip of my arched cock down to the fold of flesh next to Phil's cock. At first there was no give, as if Phil's cock didn't want to give up it's sole claim. I leaned down and spit for lubrication, then pushed again. I felt Junko's pussy grudgingly accept my cock in along side Phil's.

Junko had leaned her head back onto Phil's shoulder. She gave a little "ow" as Phil and I worked to sync our thrusting. We each slipped out and had to reestablish our connections before we got a good rhythm going.

"Are you OK sweetie?" I asked. Her reply was perfunctory nod of her head.

John got up and stood halfway up on the sofa. Using the wall to brace himself, he leaned his cock to Junko's panting mouth. Her lips immediately accepted his cock head. My little slut now had three cocks inside her!

Junko's pussy was tighter than I'd ever felt it. I supposed the bottom felt different, being that my cock was actually rubbing against another cock; but I was too driven with lust to consider any homosexual implications. Everyone on that couch was with his/her own sexual pleasure.

Between the alternating pumping and the up-ward curve of my cock on her G-spot, Junko went over the edge. She gave a sharp little cry and suddenly there were hot gushes soaking into my pubes. The liquid spilled down the base of my cock and onto Phil's, providing us with more lubrication.

Junko's climax continued as every muscle in her body shivered. The top of my cock could feel her vaginal contractions, squeezing and kneading Phil's cock and my cock together. That sent Phil off. "Gonna cum!" he panted, increasing is tempo. Now from the underside of my cock I could feel the contractions as semen pumped into Junko. I continued with my thrusting a bit longer then disengaged and sat back down on the sofa.

Phil kept Junko on top of him as his spent cock slipped out of her pussy. It was followed immediately by a juicy gurgling sound as cum drooled out from her loose pussy.

Quiet panting filled the room, until John said, "Sorry but I need you one more time."

Junko meekly nodded. John got up and scooped her up off of Phil and into his arms. I handed her the bathrobe, "You'll need this for the wet bed."

John then strode with his prize to the bed, his fat cock proudly wagging with each step.

Phil went to the shower to rinse off, leaving a big wet mark on the sofa. I figured he must finally be satiated, since he was about to miss out on one more intense fuck show.

Since I didn't climax along with Junko & Phil, my cock was still hard and throbbing. So I got up and joined the two lovebirds on the bed. John was just getting started fucking Junko missionary, holding her ankles and adjusting his knees for the optimum angle of attack.

I shuffled to the head of the bed, gently tilted Junko's head and guided my cock to her mouth. She obediently took it in.

The glow of the TV near the bed cast more light now. And I could easily see John's cock pumping in and out of Junko's hole. With John completely shaved of pubes and Junko's hairless pussy, their connection looked and sounded like a slick greased piston engine.

With me in the way, John wasn't able to give Junko the hard fucking he wanted. He and I both withdrew our cocks from her and turned her onto her hands and knees. John inserted himself back into her pussy and I gently held the sides of her head as I pushed my cock toward her open mouth. Junko was fully defeated, letting us both use her orifices for our own sexual pleasure.

As John increased the intensity of fucking, he and Junko both started their primal grunting again. With each thrust came a slapping sound of John's pelvis against Junko's plump ass, followed immediately by their grunts. Each time he pounded her forward onto my cock, I felt her hot breath on my pubic area.

It took me over the edge. "Here I cum," I announced. John immediately shifted into neutral. This time Junko didn't service me as I came; she was in no condition to. I stroked the base of my shaft as I shot my cum into her mouth. My third load of the afternoon really wasn't much. I couldn't tell if Junko actually swallowed or if it fell somewhere amongst the pillows, since John quickly resumed aggressively fucking my girl.

I got up off of the bed so that they could continue their intercourse without encumbrances. I took my seat on the sofa and grabbed the sports drink.

With his fingers dug into her curved hips, John forced her body into his, again and again. Junko reached back with one hand and attempted to spank herself. John immediately obliged her nonverbal request and accompanied his pelvic thrusts with a loud slaps on each butt cheek.

After a while of this, John flipped Junko back for some more missionary. With one movement he re-entered her pussy and dived all the way down for a passionate kiss, sucking her tongue from her mouth. From either side of John's pumping ass, Junko's legs were spread eagled, opening her vaginal canal widely to accommodate his full-on attack. She wrapped her arms across the back of John's neck, and he increased the intensity of his fucking.

"You like my cock, baby?" his tender voice contrasted with his aggressive pelvic thrusts.

"I love it," Junko could barely choke out.

"You want my cum, baby?" he continued.

"Ye.. yes. I want your cum."

"Where do you want it?" he taunted her.

"Inside... inside me. Please."

As John's climax began, he rolled Junko on top of him, squeezing her body to his. He wrapped his arms around her: his one hand tightly held across her back and the other firmly grabbed a butt cheek, so that no one could separate them as he ejaculated his seed deep inside her womb.

They remained in that position for a while. John's one hand never let go over her butt cheek, but other hand moved up to the back of her head and they began to passionately make out again. Part of me felt I should be jealous, but I was way too spent at that moment to let it linger.

I leaned over to the coffee table and checked the time on my iPhone. "We need to leave in about 10 minutes."

Junko and John ended their session and Junko sat up, still fully impaled on John's cock. With much regret she disengaged off of it and grabbed her bathrobe from the bed.

Phil came in from the vanity room. He was already fully dressed again and busy with his smartphone. Whatever he was doing in there, he sure missed a hot scene.

Junko grabbed her things, ducked past Phil, and closed the door to get cleaned up.

John and I started getting dressed, not minding that we were going home with sex-funky dicks! We collected our belongings and tidied up the room. I collected room funds from Phil and John.

Junko eventually came out fully dressed and ready to go.

At the entryway was a cash machine that collects the money and unlocks the front door. Junko pushed the appropriate buttons and I inserted the money. With a click, the front door unlocked. We slipped into our shoes and shuffled out the door. The air in the lobby was fresh in comparison to our room filled with sexed up hormones! We shuffled out the exit into the blinding late-afternoon sun. Junko had donned her big sunglasses and no one would ever guess what she had been up to for the last couple of hours.

Within a couple of blocks we were back in the throng of the weekend shopping district. A couple blocks farther and we were by the station. John and Phil gave their compliments, thanks and goodbyes. And then they were gone.

Junko and I went our own way.

"So what do you think?" I inquired.

"Unbelievable."

"What do you mean?"

She smiled, "That's all I can say. It was just an unbelievable dream."

And I knew she had decided that was what she was going to tell herself: that it never really happened.