Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Unexpected appointment spices up the workday.
1.1k words
3.9
25.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purrs4u
purrs4u
7 Followers

"This day could not possible get any worse," I thought to myself, coming out of yet another meeting. Practically from the moment I'd arrived at work that morning, I'd been running nonstop.

As I passed the front desk, the receptionist said, "Your 2:00 is waiting in your office." Oh great. This one wasn't even on my calendar.

I walked into my office and nearly dropped everything I was carrying when I saw who was sitting there. I'd met Mark a few months earlier on a flight to California for business. Turns out he was from my hometown, and we'd hit it off, talking and flirting nonstop for the length of the flight.

But what stood out most in mind was how he had introduced me to the "mile-high club" midway through the flight. He'd followed me into the restroom and fucked me as I perched on the edge of the sink. It was naughty and risky and unlike anything I'd ever done before.

On a whim, I'd given him my business card when we parted ways, never dreaming that he'd actually look me up.

I stood there, speechless for a moment, before I had the presence of mind to close my office door. "What are you doing here?" I asked, setting down all my papers.

"I caught a last-minute flight into town and thought I'd drop by and surprise you," he said, standing up. My heart was racing.

He took a step toward me. His gaze was so intense that I couldn't look away. He reached behind me and locked my door, then put his hands on either side of me, trapping me against the door. "Surprised?" he whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and nodded. He chuckled, then grabbed my hair and jerked my head back, forcing me to look up at him. He kissed me hard, sliding his tongue past my lips and taking my breath away. I clutched at the front of his shirt and kissed him back.

"Good girl," he murmured against my mouth. When he pressed himself against me I felt his erection and I could feel myself getting wet. I moaned and pulled him closer to me.

With one hand he began to unbutton my blouse, exposing the black lacy bra I wore underneath. With one flick of his finger, my bra was unclasped and my breasts were bared. I gasped and instinctively tried to cover myself but he shoved my hands away.

"Too late to turn back now," he whispered, sliding his hands up and cupping my breasts. I moaned again and felt my nipples hardening under his touch.

"Sshhh..." he whispered against my mouth. By now I was panting and my heart was racing. He slid a hand up under my skirt and tugged my matching panties down. I felt them slide down, down, until they were around my ankles, and I kicked them off.

He took my hand and moved it to the front of his pants, and I could feel his rock-hard erection against my hand. I was soaking wet, wanting to touch him. I unfastened his pants, reached in with one hand, and released his hard cock. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly stroked all the way down and back. He put his forehead against the door and groaned.

"Sshhh..." I whispered against his throat, tightening my grip on his cock. He slid his hands up under my skirt and grabbed my ass.

"Tell me what you want," he said, licking my ear. I tightened my grip on his cock even more and whispered, "You know what I want. I want you to fuck me." With that, he lifted me up and braced me against the door. He was inside me in one hard thrust, causing me to gasp and hold onto him tightly.

"That's right, you little slut, you wanted it, you got it," he said, kissing me hard and thrusting into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung to him, loving the feeling of his hard cock inside me at last. I bit his shoulder to keep myself from crying out as he thrust harder and harder.

"Such a sweet little pussy," he whispered, driving deeper inside me. I tightened around him, knowing how warm and wet it must be.

Suddenly he withdrew his cock and set me back on the floor. Before I could protest, he turned me around and bent me over my desk, lifting my skirt up to my waist. My pussy was dripping wet and I could barely stay on my feet.

Gently he inserted one finger into my ass as he reached around and slipped a finger into my pussy with the other hand.

"Ooohhh," I moaned and moved my hips, not wanting the sensation to end. It felt so good, feeling him finger me in both holes at once.

He slid another finger into my ass and said, "You're so ready for me." He withdrew his fingers and I felt the tip of his cock against my ass. I tensed a little, and he rubbed my clit a little faster.

"Sshhh...relax, baby, it'll feel so good." I felt myself loosening up as he stroked me, and slowly he began to slide his hard cock into my ass until he was buried in me.

I groaned, pushing my hips against his and holding onto my desk tightly.

"Oh, God, yeah, it's so good, baby, so tight," he groaned, thrusting into me. He continued fingering my wet pussy with the other hand as he fucked my ass. It was so good, feeling him inside me, that I could hardly control myself.

"I'm so close, I'm gonna cum," he whispered, thrusting faster. I felt myself getting closer too and arched my back. He grabbed hold of my hips and fucked me harder and harder, driving deeper into me with each thrust. When I didn't think I could take it anymore, he came hard in my ass.

"Ooohhhh," I groaned as I began to cum.

"That's right, cum for me," he groaned, fucking me and fingering me at the same time. I came harder than ever, bucking my hips and trying hard not to cry out.

He finally pulled out and turned me around to face him. My legs were shaking and I had to hold onto him to keep from falling down.

"That was sweet," he said, kissing me. He fastened his pants and handed me my damp panties. I couldn't speak, couldn't move, still stunned by what had just happened. He kissed me again, then quietly let himself out of my office.

I stood there for a minute,then smoothed my hair back, straightened my skirt, and dialed the receptionist. "Darlene," I said, pulling up my panties, "I'm ready for my 3:00 now."

purrs4u
purrs4u
7 Followers