Afternoon Surprise Ch. 4-7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breaking down. She couldn't hold the gun up, even with both hands. Being the closest to her, I went to grab it from her.

"Not so quick there handsome", she swung around and pointed the gun at me. "Why don't you show me your package too?" she smiled.

"What?" I said.

"Drop 'em cowboy!" she shouted.

When someone has a gun on me I tend to comply immediately. I unloosened my pants and dropped them to the floor.

"All the way, sailor." she swung the pistol. I took it all off. "Not quite as much pipe as my plumber friend over here, have you?" I didn't speak.

I went over and squatted down next to Jim, to await my demise. The girls are really upset but still trying to reason with Janet. I think it was about then that Janet got her second wind.

"Stop trying to make me understand shit, you two. Since you're such buddy-buddies, maybe you should join these two so-called studs?"

Realizing that it was useless to reason with her in this condition, both girls decided to comply and wait her out. Barb went first. She slowly unbuttoned her one-piece sundress and pulled it up and over her head. Janet gave her a piercing stare. Bard unhooked her bra and out tumbled my best friends. Ankle socks and panties were next. She came over and started to sit beside me.

"No Babs, Honey. You go sit by Jimbo'" said Janet slightly.

Barb did as she was told. Janet motioned to Terry next. Terry had on a thin white halter-top that showed off her big tits. The tight fabric strained to hold them both in.

"Mother, really!" she said in disgust.

"Haven't I taught you that all men are assholes and will turn on you every time? asked Janet. "Now I'll show you what I mean."

Not wanting to be the oddball, Terry took off everything, which took Janet a little by surprise.

"Now sit down baby and I'll show you –show you all what back stabbing assholes they are." Janet looked first at Barb. "Ok, you first. Suck him off -now!"

Barb looked over at Jim's limp dick, then up to his eyes. Jim nodded that it was OK. Barb took hold of his cock and lowered her open mouth over it and began sucking in the head.

Janet stared at me, "Isn't that a sweet sight Donny? Why don't you come over here?" I got up and came to where she sat. "On your knees, please."

I knelt in front of her. She stood up and lifted her dark, full-length skirt up to her waist with her free hand.

"Take them off me," she teased.

I slowly pealed down her black panties. She stepped out and sat back down, and hiked her skirt up higher. She pulled my head between her shapely legs and buried my mouth in her dark muff. I began to lick her twat from bottom to top.

"See Barb sucking off your so-called boyfriend. See her husband sucking my clit. Don't you see, Terry? See what cheating assholes they are?" Janet stammered.

I could here Terry's reply, "Yes Mother, I see."

The thought flashed through my head right then. Hey, I may be a cheating asshole, but, by God, I know how to eat out a woman. I'll show her! I went to work now. I spread Janet's legs further apart. My tongue found her clit, and I sucked away and licked her for all I was worth. I dropped one hand down her thigh and started fingering her. She was wet in no time. Shifting in the chair, she leaned back to give me a better angle at her pussy. She moaned as she thrust her cunt in my face. With my other hand free, I started feeling up the outside of her blouse. She was really flat chested, but I pinched her nipples. She squealed. My hand went up her neck and fingers to her lips. She took my hand and stuck two fingers in her mouth and sucked. I continued thrashing away at her pussy, which was drenched with her cum and my saliva. She was humping my three-fingered dildo and was ready to cum, as I found her gun hand. She threw her head back in ecstasy. I took the gun out of her hand and pushed it on the floor over to Terry.

I finished chomping away at Janet's hot cunt, and caught a glimpse of Terry reaching into Janet's purse. I saw her pull out a tiny key for the handcuffs. She went over to Jim and Barb who was still jacking and sucking away at 'the salami'. She undid his cuffs.

"That's enough Barb, you can stop now," she said.

Chapter 7: Janet's Story

Janet was taking deep breaths and looked up sheepishly at Terry. "Honey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm."

"I know Mom, she said, walking toward her with the cuffs, but I think there's something you really need."

Terry looked at Barb and smiled. Barb knew what Terry meant. Barb and Terry put Janet in the cuffs and locked them.

"Stand up Mom. Now turn around and put your knees up on the chair." Terry ordered.

Janet tried pleading with her and Barb to no avail. The girls were smiling as they unbuttoned her blouse, tore off her skirt and held her hands in front of her.

"Jim, honey, come to Momma" said Terry.

Taking all this in, both Jim and I had worked up a pair of stiff ones. Jim approached Janet from the rear and slapped his meat against her wet pussy.

"Please Terry, don't let him," Janet pleaded.

"Mom, you just need to know what you're missing. Go ahead Jim."

With that, Jim parted Janet's cunt with one, long stroke of his huge tool. He thrust it in all the way to the hilt and stopped. Janet screamed in pain at first. You could tell Jim was flexing his cock inside her, as she began to moan in a low hum. He continued flexing his cock without moving. Terry took my wrist and pulled me around to the front of the chair. She looked down at my full erection, then up to Barb.

"You don't mind, Barb, do you?" asked Terry.

Barb smiled, "Not at all".

Jim started pumping away at Janet's cunt, fucking her from tip to base with every stroke. Her pain had turned to pleasure-pain and her mouth opened in awe. Now it was my turn. Terry shoved my cock in her mother's open mouth. Janet instinctively started sucking. I worked my rod in out, leaving some precum on her lips. I kept inching my cock farther into her throat, as Jim's pumping was shaking her whole body. She gagged, but quickly regained the head of my dick. Terry grabbed the base of my cock and stroke pumped it into her mom's mouth.

Terry started, in her teacher's voice, "Mom, you will no longer be a controlling bitch. I want you to promise never to try and control me."

Janet could only stare up at her and nod her head in agreement. Terry went on with her lecture, which was got pretty filthy at times. Finally Jim's cunt slamming and ramming climaxed with him pouring his hot cum deep inside Janet.

She shook my dick out and screamed, "Oooooh God - Fuckkk!"

That's when I felt myself starting to unload. Janet could see I was cuming and quickly took my cock back her mouth. Terry, with her hand around the base of my cock, could feel me ready to release. She tightened as I started to cum. My dick swelled in Janet's mouth. Terry let up her grip and I felt my cum shot down her throat. Janet moaned and gagged while Terry pumped my spent cock in and out her lips. Terry wiped a little cum off her lips and Janet gave an exhausted smile.

"Thank you, all of you. I never felt so full in my life!"

We all cleaned up and got three cups of coffee into Janet, when Terry started to laugh.

The laughter became contagious and so hysterical, I asked, "What's so funny?"

Terry held up the revolver and flipped open the ammo carriage. It was empty.

End

* * * * *

Check out 'Revelations' -the prequel containing Barb & Terry's exploits.

12