Afterschool Explorations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, no! Please, Greg, Sir, please, let me cum!"

"What did I tell you little whore? You only cum when I tell you to. You were going to cum without asking were you not?," he said menacingly. Before she could respond, he undid her cuffs from the ceiling, dragged her to the bed, bent her on its side, and recuffed her to the other edge. She was tied to the bed now, with her legs spread apart on the floor, her ankles cuffed to the edges of the bed as well. She felt his hands on her back as he smoothed his way down to her ass. She trembled in anticipation.

SMACK! "I told you not to cum before, slut. Make sure you remember that."

"You." SMACK!

"Are." SMACK!

"My." SMACK!

"Little." SMACK!

"WHORE" SMACK!

"Do you understand, Mel; Who are you cumslut?" SMACK.

"I'm yours Sir!" She screamed as the squirmed, strangely aroused by his assault. "I'm your dirty, filthy, whore; please fuck me sir, please!"

He smiled in response. "Good slut." He quickly stripped and found the soft folds of her cunt with her fingers. He gently inserted one finger, then two, stretching her, filling her, getting her ready for what was to come. He kneaded her buttcheeks as he did so, matching his rhythm inside her to that outside her. He pulled his fingers out and rubbed his middle finger against her clit as he brushed his large, heavy cock at the entrance of her quivering pussy. "I'm going to take you now slut, and even though it is your first time, I am taking you my way."

She could only moan and shudder in response, her body already taut with tension and want from her near orgasms and hedonistic spanking. Without warning, he suddenly slammed into her, breaking her internal barriers. She cried out loudly, in pain perhaps, but he started to move, rough, fast, and unrelenting, and she worked up to his pace. He fucked her even harder then, slamming into her, his balls slapping her butt and thighs as he buried himself to the hilt in her. "That's right slut. That's my dick in you, taking you, filling you, marking you. You are mine." He thrust into her harder and faster with every sentence, gripping her hips with a passion so fierce, his hands left prints on her skin as he moved. "Oh god, yes sir, oh yes, yes, yes, sir, make me yours!" she moaned through gritted teeth. He could feel her tense, could feel her ready for release, and so was he. "Cum now, slut, cum now!" he grunted, as he climaxed with a force he had never experienced and unloaded himself into her. "That's right slut, cum!" he hissed, just as she clenched and came around him, screaming his name into the sheets, muffled, and mixed with the lingering music...

12