Agent Hooters Visits the Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spacer x
spacer x
1,942 Followers

The attractive black mother laughed. "I called my husband and had him pick her up. Of course I met him outside the building at the street corner. I didn't dare get him near the waiting room with the way you're wailing and pussying up the smell of the whole place. Can you believe it? I'm so bad. Now it's just us in this cozy little group."

Doctor Johnson laughed heartily and slapped Thomas on the back. "I sent this one old guy home for fear of killing him if he saw what was happening in this room. I half expect my heart will give out before the day is done, but what a way to go. We've got hours of fun ahead! Now, Thomas, since you saved my medical career, you naturally get the pick. Who should we double up on first? Miss Hooters? Or Miss Cunt?"

"That's Miss Slut," Agent Slut corrected, while she continued to ride Debbie's face. "Can't you get my name right for once?"

"Big difference," the doctor mumbled, too quiet for her to hear.

Thomas looked around. "Such a tough choice. … I say Debbie, actually, sir. I think she needs a reward too, for being so understanding today."

Doctor Johnson laughed even more, pleased with the choice. "Indeed! She does. Thomas, you are soooo hired as my new assistant. You're perhaps a bit meek and unassuming on the outside, but so full of surprises. I think you and Debbie and I are going to have a lot of fun whenever our receptionist Rhoda turns her back."

He turned to the trio of newbies standing behind him. "You guys, Carlos and Ray, please take each end of Miss Hookers so we can have double double penetration. Mrs. Smythe, why don't you have fun with Miss Slut." The very dark skinned woman had never been with another woman before, but she was so horny she was ready to do it with anything that had a pulse. "Since it's just the eight of us for the rest of the day, feel free to spread out to the other rooms. This room is far too small for everyone to fuck in here at once."

Agents Hooters complained, "Doctor, it's Hooters already! What's with you and names?" Carlos and Ray were on her within seconds - she barely managed to finish her sentence before a penis took control of her mouth.

Agent Slut seconded that. "Really, doctor. And to call her a demeaning name like 'Hookers' - as if implying she's some kind of loose woman. That's just rude!"

"Oh, sorry. You're so right, Miss Slut." Doctor Johnson made these kind of naming mistakes completely innocently, but he could hardly keep a straight face at Slut's reprimand, given Slut's official name. He also looked over at Hooters: not only did she have the penis of one complete stranger filling her mouth and the penis of another complete stranger filling her cunt, but she was so eager that she managed to reach out and finger Mrs. Smythe's cunt as well, since the black woman and Debbie were embracing a very short distance away. The doctor thought sarcastically,I don't know whatever made me think Hooters might be a loose woman!

***

There was a lot of fucking all over Doctor Johnson's office that afternoon. Everyone fucked until they could fuck no more. They took a lunch break and other breaks which tended to last longer and longer until the sexual energy level petered out completely. The doctor naturally bowed out first, but then he had a hell of a good time watching the others (and took a few pictures, later giving most of them to Thomas). The two new guys did well enough, but Thomas remained the boy wonder. He seemed to be hard and energetic all the time. Yet even Thomas reached a point where he couldn't even think about getting another erection. The women naturally had a capacity for many more orgasms than the men, and they had climaxes beyond count until they could barely walk. Agents Hooters and Slut in all their many sexual experiences so far in their young lives had never been so thoroughly fucked as they were on this day.

Agent Hooters may not have been the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but she was able to put two and two together and realize that there was no such thing as nipplitis after all. There was no more mention of the doctor's unexplained "top secret mission" either. Still, everyone kept up the nipplitis pretense just for fun. The men frequently joked about infecting someone new with it and then of course they needed to give more cum cures. All the women wound up with cum loads smeared into their asses, faces, tits, and most everywhere else.

But all good things come to an end. The two extra men left first. They knew they were incredibly lucky to have been at the right place at the right time, and swore to keep completely quiet as to what happened.

Then Mrs. Tanya Smythe made to go. The doctor commented to her, "Although your daughter only has the flu, I recommend you come back at least once a week for the next year. If Thomas and I give you a weekly double penetration, that will help ensure her cough doesn't come back." She readily agreed.

Then it was Debbie's turn to leave. She gave Doctor Johnson a long French kiss, as a sign and promise of things to come. She said, "Doctor, if you were a decade or two younger, I might try to steal you from your wife. You're so dignified and handsome, and now I know you can be a tiger in bed. As it is, I might have to go in the other direction and do a little cradle robbing. Look out, Thomas." She winked at her new coworker as she walked away.

Thomas was barely able to walk out on his own feet. He'd cum eight times and had to call in sick for a few days to recover. But he loved life. Not only did he have a great part-time job to look forward to, if only to regularly see and hopefully fuck Debbie, but he knew he now had the confidence to sweep the girls in high school off of their feet.

That left the doctor and Agents Hooters and Slut. The three of them took turns using the bathroom to dress and clean up, but the doctor insisted that Hooters and Slut refrain from washing their skin so the rubbed in cum could remain at least over night. He claimed that would be the final cure of their nipplitis, and they played along with the conceit since they'd had so much fun with it.

The doctor made a brief phone call but nonetheless managed to overhear Agents Hooters and Slut talk. Hooters said, "Trish, looks like we did it again, huh? Why is it we always seem to get our cunts and mouths stuffed with cock, no matter what we do?"

Slut replied, "I guess that's just how it goes with female secret agents. Anna, didn't you see any James Bond movies? Female spies get fucked a lot. That's, like, part of their job. That's how we catch the bad guys."

Hooters pondered that. "That's true, I guess. But we didn't catch any bad guys today in the process."

"No," Slut conceded, "But we sure had a lot of fun. Count this as a good practice session. Plus, we got our fitness certificates. I wouldn't have been so reluctant at the start if I knew how well everyone fucked. Especially Thomas. He was cute."

The doctor returned and walked them towards the exit. The three of them paused by the door leading out of the waiting room into a larger hallway and the wide world beyond. Doctor Johnson said sincerely, "I'd be so despondent to see you two go - I feel like we've been through so much together today. But I called the Chief just now, and he promised me that you two can come back here for your next check up."

The two secret agents clapped and hollered at the good news. Their resentment at being used and tricked faded to nothing some point earlier in the afternoon; certainly by the time the number of their multiple orgasms hit double digits. It was easy to have so many multiple orgasms when there were multiple men and women working on you at once.

The doctor continued, "I'd better hang out here for a while and just read a book or something until I calm down, or my wife will be suspicious of my shit-eating grin and the way I smell. But you two look exhausted and didn't come in your own cars. How are we going to get you home? Given the way you smell… But on the other hand, I'd hate to have you clean that cum off…"

The two women shrugged and waited for him to think of something. He stood with a hand on his chin for a few moments and then snapped his fingers in a Eureka moment. "I know! Every good turn deserves another. I'll call you a taxi. I know just the guy. He's an old friend."

Hooters and Slut seemed agreeable to that, so the doctor reached out to the waiting room phone that Agent Hooters had humiliatingly used that morning and dialed a number.

"Hello? Jack? … Long time no hear. Listen. No time for chit-chat. Are you driving your cab right now? … Good. I have a couple of patients here that you absolutely have to pick up right now. You will be sooooo glad you did."

Jack asked why he'd be glad. Doctor Johnson took a long look at Agent Hooters, again dressed in the scraps of clothes she'd come in: a hot pink tank top and a blue miniskirt full of ripped slits. Then he looked at Agent Slut, back in her black leather jumpsuit with the front zipper practically unzipped down to her bush and her tits hanging out everywhere. It seemed strange to see them wearing clothes and without one penis in their mouth and another in their cunt, since that's how they looked most of the afternoon. The only differences from their appearances when they arrived were streaks of white on their skin that looked like unevenly applied suntan lotion or a ragged donut glaze. In fact it was the smearing of cum loads from four different men.

He smiled wider than he'd ever smiled before, and then said into the phone receiver, "I can't tell you why, Jack. Just come here. Let's just say that today is your lucky day."

spacer x
spacer x
1,942 Followers