Agreeing to Three

Story Info
Friend helps out with his wife.
4.4k words
4.32
82.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all enjoy the story and vote. 5's are great. Please send positive/constructive comments back.

* * * * *

Becky and I have been married for almost four years now and our sex life is still as good as ever. A normal week consists of lovemaking 4-5 times. Never at the same time or in the same place. Our antics and passion for each other have christened every part of the house. We tell each other of our fantasies and try to role-play those out as best as possible and within limits. Occasionally we visit an adult chat site where Becky has cyber sex with a guy while I watch and play with her. Most of the time she ends up bent over the computer desk trying to type erotic messages to guys while I am behind her pushing my dick into her gushing pussy.

This brought up the topic of fantasies after a rather lengthy session one evening. Becky said that she had begun to fantasize about really making it with two guys at one time. Some other guy and me. She said she wondered how it would feel to be in the middle and having two people ravish her body, to have two cocks in her at the same time. I was a little uncertain how I felt about letting another man into our lovemaking but honestly I had wondered myself how she would react to it. Well, being the man I am, I told her that I had the fantasy of being in the middle of two women at the same time. To this she said that she was not bi-sexual and was not sure if she wanted to do that either. The discussion went further and I explained that if she really wanted to try sex with another man and me at the same time I was game as long as she promised to do the same for me. We both agreed that there was not going to be any sex between the male and me nor did I expect her to have sex with another woman. Becky gave me the biggest smile I had seen from her ever and hugged me. Becky and I began to kiss passionately, our tongues wrestling a duel in each other's mouths. When we broke the kiss Becky whispered in my ear "Maybe someday".

For the next couple of days I wondered who I could get to help me pleasure Becky the way she wanted. Suddenly it dawned on me that my best friend Mike would jump at the chance to do it. He had always found Becky attractive and sometimes he even openly flirted with her. For her part I thought Becky might balk at the idea since Mike and I were best friends, he was married and could he keep quite about it if we did? I agreed that Mike might not be the best person but he could keep a secret. Besides I knew shit about him that I know he would not want anyone to know about. As far as him being married, I knew Mike had been having some sexual flings in the past so that should not bother him. Becky thought about it for a minute and agreed that I should talk to him and see what happens. Besides, she always thought Mike was a good-looking guy and that having sex with him might just prove to be fun.

The next day I tracked Mike down. His job keeps him moving around a lot in the area we live in. One day he might be in the south part of town and the next he might be two cities away. You just never know where he is going to be. Once I got him on the phone we chatted about the normal things going on and then I suggested he meet me that night at the local grill and bar that was our favorite. He accepted the invitation and told him to meet there at 8pm.

By 5pm I was arriving home at the same time as Becky. We went into the house and began making dinner. I told her that I was meeting Mike at the bar that night and was going to ask if he wanted to help with her little fantasy. Becky looked at me with a smile and hugged me hard and told me I was the most wonderful husband in the world for doing this for her. She then asked if we were going to do it tonight or was I going to try and set it for another night. I told her that as far as I was concerned we should try for tonight before either one of us got cold feet and backed out.

Becky gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and told me to wait right were I was, she would be right back. Almost 10 minutes later she reappeared in the doorway of the kitchen wearing A silk white chemise with matching stockings and high heel shoes. Her shoulder length red hair cascaded over the front of her chest resting atop the most gorgeous pair of 34c tits that were ever made for sucking. Her emerald green eyes piercing through to my soul set my cock on fire.

I walked over and ran my arms around her waist as my hands glided over the mounds of her ass. She stood upon her tiptoes and draped her arms around my neck and asked if her outfit was nice enough for company. I chuckled and squeezed her tight against me and plunged my lips to her throat. I kissed, licked and sucked on her till she began to groan. I could smell her excitement grow as I continued the sensual assault on the most erogenous parts of her neck, ears and face. Finally she broke away from me and told me to turn the stove off and to meet her in the dinning room.

As quickly as possible, I turned off anything that could cause a fire in the kitchen before joining Becky in the dinning room. She sat on the edge of the table with her feet placed into the seats of two different chairs. I could see the matching panties and garter to her chemise. Her legs splayed open. She slowly ran her right hand up the inside of her thigh and then into her panties. Through the almost see through material I could see her fingers slowly working over her pussy as her middle finger broke the opening of her lushes mound and delved deep into her moist bud. I walked to her as she was removing her hand and offered her finger to me. I tasted her sex from her finger and sucked it in and out of my mouth. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tight into her. We embraced and kissed for seemed an eternity. My dick was now as hard as a board and ached to be released.

I was humping into Becky's panty cover pussy when I realized that her moaning was getting load. I knew she was on her way to an orgasm as was I. I fought to contain myself as she began to buck wildly against me trying to get me inside her. Suddenly she stiffened and clutched me tighter as her orgasm ravaged her and quaked through her body. I was glad she stopped, her ministrations were about to make me cum right then; inside my slacks. Her breathing was labored and she panted into my ear, as I was finally able to slide my hands up her body to feel those wonderful breasts and to squeeze her erect nipples between my fingers.

Becky finally pulled away from me a bit and glided both of her hands to my crotch. Her hands rubbing and pulling on my erect cock. There was so much pre cum that her hands became damp with my own moisture. She raised a hand to her mouth and gently licked her palm. "Gee, Are we excited dear?"

I could only nod my head in acknowledgement as her other hand continued its journey over my erect penis.

"Let's see just how excited you are."

With that, Becky leaned forward and unfastened my pants and with my help, they were down around my ankles. Becky went back to stoking my cock with one hand while the other caressed my balls. She never released me as she climbed off the table and sat in one of the chairs while motioning for me to sit in her place at the table. I rested back on the palms of my hands and watched as Becky began to jack me off in front of her face. Occasionally, dipping her head down to tickle the underside of my dick head with her tongue. Sometimes she would open her mouth and slide me in between her sweet lips as far as she could. I could feel the opening to her throat. This went on and on driving me crazy with lust. I could feel myself growing even larger as my own orgasm was about to over take me. Becky knew this to and suddenly stopped.

"I don't want you to cum yet darling, I want everything you and Mike have later."

I looked into Becky's eyes and could see the lust that was now driving her. I smirked a little and knew that Mike and I were going to have our hands full tonight.

I arrived at the bar and Mike was already there. I pulled up a stool at the small round table and ordered a drink. The bar has many television sets all around the bar set to different channels each related to some sort or sporting event or show having to do with sports. We talked about work, the local sporting teams and mostly some of the women who were in the bar that night. We both commented on a couple of women specifically how we would fuck them and what we would want them to do to pleasure us. Typical guys conversation.

I commented that I bet one of the girls probably likes to have two guys at the same time. One, pounding away at her pussy while she sucks the other guy off. Maybe even having both guys shoot they're cum into her face at the same time.

Mike laughed and said that would be fun even commenting that we should ask her if she fancied having the two of us "do her". We both chuckled at the shear absurdity of the chance of anything like that happening to us especially with a woman as hot as she was. Then it happened; I told Mike that I bet Becky would enjoy having two big dicks like ours at the same time for her pleasure. Mike must have thought I was really drunk as he began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Yeah, like I am sure you would let me anywhere near your wife's pussy'.

Once Mike calmed from his torrent of laughter I looked at him straight in the face and asked him if would be interested in having a threesome with Becky and I.

"Your serious aren't you?" he asked.

I told him of the agreement that Becky and I made and how we wanted to do it once for the excitement and pleasure of each other. Just for the recreation I told him. A one time offer that he may never see again from anyone. A huge grin curved his face as he thought about it.

"You're on bud. When do I get to join in?" He wondered aloud.

"How about right now" I said.

Mike hopped off his barstool and said he needed to go to the bathroom first and then we could go. After he walked away I used my cell phone to call Becky with the good news. She said she had been waiting for my call and even had been watching a porn movie we had about threesomes.

She was so horny and wet than she was waiting until I called to put her chemise and panties on. She had tried to keep from masturbating herself but could not help it. She said that she would play until just before she would have an orgasm and then stop.

She said "Hurry home! I need it bad."

I could tell she was climbing the walls right now needing some relief.

"Be carefull and don't make yourself sore. Save it for the real fun."

Mike and I were going to take care of her hornyness and probably make her sore anyway.

Mike followed me to the house and when we got inside almost all of the lights were out except for a few; lighting our way to the bedroom. I opened the door and entered to see Becky lying on the bed. What really shocked Mike was that she had buried one of her vibrators into her pussy and was fucking herself while she had a realistic looking dildo in her mouth sucking on it.

Mike was frozen in his tracks as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing. Becky removed the dildo from her mouth and sat up in the bed still sliding the vibrator into her swollen pussy. There was just enough light that we could see just how swollen she really was and how much of her honey was leaking from her pussy.

Becky had not bothered to put her chemise back on and so was donned only in her garter, stockings and high heels.

Becky broke the silence of the room by looking directly at Mike and saying that she liked fucking herself with her toys but what she really needed was for a couple of big strong men to get undressed and come to bed and give her the real thing.

Mike was out of his clothes in a heartbeat and was climbing into the bed next to Becky. He reached up and began playing with her breasts with one hand while he propped himself up on his other. I watched and undressed as he moved his hand down to her pussy and began moving the vibrator in and out for her. Becky's eyes closed and she fell back on the bed, both her hands playing with her own tits. Becky's head was turning from side to side as she was reaching her peak. Her hips began to thrust up to meet Mike's manipulation of her pussy.

Now naked I sat in a chair across the room to watch my beautiful wife enjoy herself at the hands of another man. Mike then pulled the vibrator away and moved himself to the end of the bed. His knees on the floor and his hands parting her legs he dipped his head down to her waiting womanhood.

I knew when his tongue finally touched her very sensitive clit. She gasped and jumped at the suddenness of the feeling. She was rocking her hips back and forth as Mike began to really work her over. Becky was gasping at air as she released her own breast and grabbed Mike by the hair. I knew she was in heaven. She grabbed his head as if to push his whole face into her opening. Her first orgasm was quick and over suddenly. I think because she had spent so much time playing with herself before we got here.

Becky opened her eyes and found me watching her in the heat of her passion. She raised her left hand and wiggled one finger for me to come to her. I walked to the side of the bed with my hard cock bouncing as I did. She reached for me and pulled onto the bed. I knew what she wanted; I was on my knees to the side of her head as she pulled my cock into her mouth.

I tried to remain still so I would not fall over as Becky moved her head back and forth over my cock. She was squeezing me so hard that I thought she would rip my dick off of me. Mike must have been doing a good job of eating her pussy. She was moaning and trying to scream around my shaft. She pulled away suddenly and screamed through her second orgasm. This one was a hell of a lot bigger and stronger. She bucked around the bed like a woman possessed.

Mike and I relaxed on either side of Becky and played with her breasts as she came down. I saw her reach down and take hold of Mike's pole with her right hand as I felt her to the same thing to me with her left. Lying on her back she manipulated both of our cocks like it was something she did every day. Not skipping or missing a beat.

I said "Becky' since Mike did such a good job on you why not repay the favor?"

With a smile on her face she rolled over onto Mike and kissed his chest and different places. She made sure she kissed, licked and sucked on his nipples before she started moving down to his stomach and eventually nuzzled between his legs. She took hold of his cock and began to pump it up and down very slowly with one hand as she used her other to cup and play with his balls. Becky snaked her tongue out and gently touched the underside of his cock and worked her way to the slit where she tasted his pre cum for the first time.

Becky moaned a bit at the taste of the slick fluid just as she open her mouth and took just the enlarged head in her mouth. This caused Mike to moan at the pleasure she was giving him. I arose from the bed and walked behind her and touched my hand to her soaked cunt. When I did Becky climbed to her knees while resting on her elbows not releasing Mike from the confines of her wonderful mouth.

I eased my hard dick toward her and could feel the heat radiating from the velvety love tunnel that was begging to be fucked. I thrust my cock hard inside her. Her shock of surprise was enough to cause Becky's head to be forced down, taking all of Mike's cock into her mouth and throat. Becky gagged for a moment and made her stop. When she recovered, she turned and looked at me with the most loving inspiration in her eyes.

Moments went by and all three of us were moaning and panting like a porn movie. The sounds were so erotic and titillating. Getting louder the longer we went at it. Becky raised her head shouting

"Fuck me! Pound my pretty little pussy harder!"

I thrust as hard and deep as I could; over and over again. Then I felt the waves of moisture around my dick. I did not stop, pushing into her pussy as far as I could and feeling myself touching her cervix with each violation of my cock in her cunt.

I looked down to see how Mike was doing and he was thrusting his hips up to meet Becky's downward motion on him. He was truly fucking her face. Once her orgasm finally hit she began to scream around his cock. She had a hold of him and was not about to lose it. Her screams put Mike over the edge as he came. I could see Becky's cheeks puff out as his sperm was filling her mouth. So much in fact that some trickled from around her lips. She didn't stop sucking as he too began to howle from his sensory overload. I thought he was going to pass out.

The sight before me shot electricity through my body, as I was about to shot my load as well. I yelled as I pulled away from Becky and shot the biggest cum stream onto her back and on her ass.

Mike and I were spent; we were panting and trying to catch our breaths when Becky spoke.

"That all you guys have?" she asked.

She demanded "You both had better get up and fuck me more."

She went on "This time I want both of you in me at the same time!"

Mike was getting soft after the tremendous blowjob he had just received and I wasn't fairing much better either. Seeing this Becky said she knew how to keep herself going and how she could get us both to rise to the occasion at the same time. Becky moved off the bed and retrieved a bottle of lubrication from the nightstand. We used it a couple times when she was bold enough to let me fuck her in the ass. That was usually when she had a couple of drinks in her and she was really horny. I thought that maybe she was going to spread it onto both of our cocks and then jack us off. Boy was I wrong!

Becky retrieved her two toys and moved a chair to the foot of the bed. She sat down and rested her feet on the bed. First she took the dildo and licked it over and over again sometimes sliding it between her lips and deep into her mouth.

"Did you like the blow job I gave you Mike? Want me to deep throat you again till you cum in the back of my throat?" she asked. "Maybe you'd rather spray your sperm all over my face?"

Still licking and sucking the dildo she looked at me. "Well? You want see your slut wife choke on his fat cock and have him shoot off all over her pretty face? Maybe you had rather see Mike sink his fuck stick deep into my wet, stretched pussy?"

While still licking and sucking on the dildo, Becky took the vibrator with her other hand and pushed it into herself.

"Mmmmm" said Becky. "That all sounds good to me. What about you Mike, Want to fuck my pretty pussy deep and hard?"

I was getting hard again and looked over at Mike who was already there.

"Mmmm, Boys! It looks like I have made you excited again." Becky stopped her in and out motion of the vibrator and left it inside her.

She opened the bottle of lubrication and poured a generous amount onto the dildo. She worked it around too make sure and not miss a spot. "How about if Mike uses my pussy as he wants while you fuck my ass hard and deep baby?"

With that statement, Becky shoved the dildo into her ass. Becky was now fucking herself alternately in the ass and cunt with her two toys.

I looked at Mike and we both jumped out of bed and stood on either side of my transformed slut wife. She needed and wanted to be fucked hard. As we stood on either side I took her head in my hands and turned it so she could suck my cock.

Feeling so turned on I told Becky "You are going to get the fucking like you never have. First I am going to fuck your face while Mike fucks both of your holes with your toys."

I pushed my cock deep into her mouth and began to fuck her. Pushing into her throat with each thrust. Becky moaned with pleasure as Mike moved her hands away from her own pleasuring. He took hold of the toys and alternated the push and pulling of them. Our tempo grew faster and faster while Becky held onto the arms of the chair. Mike and I both stopped and pulled away from Becky leaving, her empty and void of any satisfaction.

12