Agreeing to Three Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends wife joins us this time.
4.3k words
4.31
50.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope everyone enjoys part 2 of the story. Please vote as 5's are great. Please send positive/constructive comments back.

* * * * *

After the threesome Becky and I had with my best friend Mike, I was excited about the thought of having my fantasy fulfilled now. After all; Becky did promise me that we would have another threesome this time where the third was a woman.

A couple of weeks went by and I did not mention this other half of the bargain. Sex was still great and in fact I think it was better. We still liked to role-play and had sex at least 4-5 times a week. Sometimes Becky and I liked to get really into the dirty talk and calling her my slut wife. One night our play centered on Becky being a hooker, I picked her up at a bar and took her home with me. I was married but my wife was out of town on business. As it went on, we pretended that this slut I picked up was down on her knees giving me a blowjob while I sat on the sofa. I was just about to blow my cum in her mouth as I realized that someone had sit down next to me.

I felt the racing of my cum heading for the opening of my cock head when I saw my wife. I pulled away from the prostitute just as my seed rocketed from my head. There was so much pressure it hit my wife in the face. Two shots right across her lips. I knew the murdering was about to happen but my wife looked stunned. Was it because I was getting my dick sucked by some tramp right there in our living room or was it because she had just been facialed?

We continued to pretended that my wife just wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and licked them clean. She smiled and said she was not mad cause she had always wanted to watch me having sex with another woman and now she had the chance.

After we finished our role play, Becky asked "Did you have a good time with that?"

Of course I did. She continuedby asking "do you have an idea who we could get to join us in the next threesome?"

I told her I did not have a clue. The only people I knew were the ones at work and that might not be a good idea. Becky said much the same thing not knowing anyone away from work.

"We need to keep thinking, who we can get. I want you to have your fantasy fulfilled like mine was" she said.

A couple of more days went by and while I was at work I got a call from Kathy, Mike's wife. Kathy said that Mike was called out of town for a few days and that tomorrow was her birthday. She wondered if Becky and I would like to have dinner with her and help celebrate.

I told "we would be honored and in fact she was to be our guest at our house and we would make dinner and have a wonderful time."

I could hear the happy tone in her voice as she agreed and asked if she needed to bring anything. I told her not to worry about a thing and just be at our house around 7pm.

As soon as I hung up from Kathy I called Becky and told her about the plans I made. Becky was happy that I offered to have Kathy come over and that good friends should do things like that when they could. Becky said that she would cook the meal but I had to go buy Kathy a birthday gift and a couple of bottles of wine.

The next night Kathy arrived right on time and we had a wonderful meal. After dinner we all three went to the living room and I put some jazz on the stereo. Becky gave Kathy her birthday gift and I sat next to her, as the gift was unwrapped. Becky had no clue as to what I bought our friend and was surprised when Kathy held up a black chemise just like the white one Becky had.

I told Kathy "just consider it a gift for both her and Mike."

Kathy blushed a little and gave me a wink.She went on to say "I can't wait to put it on."

By now we had finished off the first bottle of wine and I went to open another for us. We were all a little drunk when Becky asked "is it the right size?"

Kathy jumped up from her seat and said "let me go and try it on."

Kathy stood a little weak in the knees and walked towards the guestroom of the house. After several minutes Kathy had not returned so Becky decided she had better go and check on her.

Becky knocked on the door and walked in the room. Kathy was laid out on the bed with her hands working over her breasts. Kathy was suddenly aware that Becky was there and apologized for what she was doing.

"Don't worry about it honey" Kathy said. "Wine always makes me horny and the material of the chemise against my skin really turns me on."

Becky reassured Kathy that she was not offended by seeing her pleasuring herself. In fact it was nice to watch even if it was for only a second.

"You know I have a chemise exactly like the one you have but it's white." Becky confided.

Kathy started to ask a question and then stopped before it came out. "What is it Kathy?" Becky asked.

Kathy lowered her head and said " I'm too embarrassed to ask such a personal question."

"Ask away." Becky coaxed.

Kathy thought for a moment as to build her courage and then finally asked, "Do you play with yourself when you wear your chemise?"

She told Kathy that when she wore it she would often masturbate and many times in front of me. It was a real turn on to have somebody watch her while she did that.

Kathy blushed a bit and admitted that she to masturbated in front of Mike and also wondered what it would be like to watch a real woman pleasure herself. Becky could feel her body beginning to get turned on by what they were talking about and wondered if Kathy would be game for the threesome she had promised.

"Kathy, you know you look very nice in your outfit, what you think of me putting mine on and do a little modeling?" she asked.

Kathy looked at her with a little shock and said "What the hell? I'm drunk enough and maybe I will get a chance to see you play with yourself."

Becky winked and Kathy and told her to come to her bedroom with her. On the way Becky yelled that they would be out in a minute. I thought what could they be doing to take so long.

Becky quickly stripped naked and was about to get redressed when she noticed Kathy looking at her.

Kathy spoke up "you have a very sexy body and you must get all the sex you can handle."

Becky blushed and said that she and I did have a great sex life and that we sometimes think we must be rabbits cause we did it so often.

Becky decided to test the waters a little and told Kathy how we liked to role-play from time to time and how that had been used to play out fantasies.

Kathy looked quizzical "what do you mean?"

Becky still being naked told her how one of the fantasies we played out was where she was a hooker and that she would lay on the bed and masturbate for my pleasure. Charging one fee for that and more for blowjobs and intercourse. She went on and told Kathy that sometimes she pretended that she was a stripper and would dance nude for me.

Becky gave her a demonstration by spinning around, running her hands up her body while stopping at her breasts to give her nipples a squeeze and then getting on her hands and knees pretending to be fucking a guy below her. Kathy's mouth was wide open by this time. Becky noticed that Kathy was watching very intently.

Becky stood back up and felt the effect of the wine on her body and stumbled at bit as Kathy put her hand out to help steady her. By reflex Becky's hands fell upon Kathy's body and brushed across her tits. Becky could see the effect it had on Kathy's nipples as they were standing straight out.

Becky apologized and turned to dress herself. As she finished dressing she took her brush from the dresser and began to comb her hair a bit. When Becky looked into the mirror she could see that Kathy had her hand between her own legs and was lightly touching herself. Kathy looked up and saw Becky watching her. "You caught me again."

"Don't apologize, Keep doing it." Becky told her.

Becky turned around and began to touch herself in the same way. For only a couple of moments did they watch each other when Becky said, "let's go to the living room and show off in front of a third person?"

The women strutted back into the living room and I was shocked. Her was my gorgeous wife looking as sexy as ever along with Kathy dressed the same way. I was soon hard as a rock. Becky winked and strolled over to me saying that the two women were going to model for me and "if you're a good boy you might get to see more."

I could not believe my luck. In front of me were two of the most beautiful creatures on earth and they were going to model lingerie for me and then "maybe more".

Becky had Kathy sit next to me as she modeled. Kathy brought her arm up around the back of the sofa behind me while she pulled her legs up to one side of her on the cushion. I just sat there not knowing what to do so I tried to cover my raging hard on with my hands.

Becky spun around with her arms above her head so that I could see all of her beautiful ass and legs. She noticed that I had covered myself with my hands and bent over me and moved my hands away. She told me that since I got to see so much, they were intitled to see something too.

Kathy looked down at my crotch and said, "maybe you have on too much. We might have to fix that later."

I continued to watch Becky dance around the living room like a Victoria's Secret model except she would pull her clothes up so Kathy and I could see her tits and erect nipples. Caressing them with her hands.

Kathy began to fidget around on the sofa next to me and I could smell the nectar of her pussy as she must have been flowing like a river. Becky rose up from the sofa and walked up behind Kathy. She wrapped her hands around Becky's waist and said "it's my turn."

As she pulled away, Becky ran her hands over Kathy's breasts. This caused Kathy to stop for just a moment to let the feeling linger.

Becky came and sit next to me the same way Kathy had done except she place one of her hands on my aching cock. I was so hard it hurt and I knew if she moved just a little, I was going to cum right then and there.

Kathy began to mimick what Becky had done. Showing us her tits, lightly touching her breasts and even bending over so we got a good look at her ass. Becky pulled her feet off the sofa and placed them on the coffee table. She spread her legs apart and began to run her fingers over the thin material covering her pussy.

Kathy finally noticed and began to take her chemise off leaving her garter, panties, stockings and high heels on. Both women watched each other as they play with there own bodies for several moments when Becky broke the silence.

Becky said to me, "Since Kathy has already taken off her chemise, I think her panties need to come off also."

That was all the encouragement Kathy needed and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pulled them off, tossing them to me.

"What about you?" I asked Becky.

She stood and removed the same clothes so that she was only in her stocking, garter and heels. Both women looked at me as if asking a question and I stood and stripped. I returned to sitting on the sofa while Kathy said "I need to sit down, someone needs some help."

Kathy was sitting closer to me than before;if that is possible. Becky, taking a cue from Kathy, sat on the coffee table directly in front of me.

Becky opened her legs and placed them on either side of mine. She ran her hands up the inside of her thighs across her stomach and up to her chest. She kneaded her tits and squeezed her nipples before moving up to run her fingers through her beautiful red hair. Afterwards, Becky lowered her right hand between her thighs and caressed the lips of her pussy with a finger.

I noticed Kathy's breathing was very shallow and light. Almost as if not breathing at all. She was captivated watching Becky's ministrations. I returned my focus to Becky as I watched her rubbing her tits with one hand while she had managed two fingers inside her wet cunt.

I raised my legs and straddled Becky on the coffee table and my cock was as rigid as steel. I placed one of my hands on Kathy's knee. She jerked as if coming out of a trance. She suddenly was panting hard and I noticed she had one of her own hands freely fucking her own pussy with it. She laid her head back on the sofa and her body tensed.

"Cum for us baby. Show us how hard you get off fucking yourself' Becky told her.

Kathy called out "I'm cumming! Oh God I'm cumming!"

She held her hand still as she recovered from her orgasm and lifted her head back up just in time to see Becky's eruption from her own orgasm.

"That's it, I'm cuming to." Becky moaned

"Mmmm. Oh yeah! God, that was great. Watching you make your self cum was fantastic" she told Kathy.

Both women began to giggle lightly as if there was an inside joke. Without realizing it I had been slowly jerking off my cock. Becky was the first to notice and leaned forward.

"Looks like we're not the only ones who enjoyed that" she said.

Kathy then surprised me by saying, "maybe he would like us to jack him off?"

Becky looked at me and asked "mind if I jack off your cock while Kathy watches?"

She had already moved my hand a way from my hard spear and was lightly touching me with her fingers. She took my pre-cum and smeared it around the head making me slick. Gently wrapping her fingers around me, she began stroking up and down on me.

Kathy's eyes were glued to the action playing in front of her. She licked her lips seductively like a hungry animal.

"Kathy? I love watching you jack my husband off. I always wanted to see someone do that."

It seemed like Kathy was like a little kid on Christmas morning. She grabbed my cock with her hand and began to pull it up and down hard. Her hand was a flash as it pumped over my dick. I was in heaven watching her. Then I looked up at Becky. She wasn't watching Kathy pleasure me. She was looking at Kathy!

I had to slow Kathy down before I erupted. She slowed her stroking and I was really enjoying it. Kathy then noticed Becky looking at her. Both women were just gazing at each other. Kathy, without looking away from Becky began to jack me off with both hands. Playing with my balls and switching hands every so often. Kathy dipped her eyes a little and so did I. Becky was fucking her own cunt with two of her fingers.

Damn I was about to burst and Becky knew this to. "His cock feels good huh?" asked Becky.

Kathy, I think barely heard her, then after a bit of time past she looked at my dick and responded.

"Yeah, his cock is so hard and the skin is so soft. It is bigger around than Mike's; I have never had one so big around."

With that comment, Becky knew Kathy was would be game for anything now.

"You know Becky, it really tastes good to. I love to suck his cock as far into my throat as I can then make him cum in my mouth." Kathy said never slowing down her own masturbation.

Becky continued to watch the angry purple head of my cock appear and disappear in her fist. "I don't think I could get it into my throat but do you mind if I try?"

Now I was feeling left out to a point. Here was this conversation going on about me, in front of me and my opinion did not matter. Of course right now all I wanted was to stick my cock in Kathy's body; anywhere in her body.

"Of course I don't mind. In fact if you don't do it soon I will, before we have a huge mess to clean up." Becky chidded.

Kathy leaned over and lowered her head down to my lap. I could feel her hot breath around the head of my cock as her tongue reached out and touched the opening at the top of my head.

She lavished me with that hot wet tongue for a moment before she moaned and commented "Mmm. He does taste good. So good that I could just eat him all up."

With that said I felt myself being consumed totally into her mouth. She made it half way down and came back up. Becky dove back down on me a few more times, taking a little bit more each time. Her blowjob was fantastic like what I would imagine a porno queen's was like.

After some slow and long strokes she was able to get it all. Each time I felt her nose bury into my pubic hair she would moan a bit and send vibrations of joy through my body. I knew that she was moving so slowly that I could last awhile and completely enjoy what she was doing.

I looked up to my wife. I had not looked at her for some time until now. She was leaning in watching Becky sucking me. She had stopped playing with her pussy and was now rubbing and pulling her nipples while she watched.

Her eyes met mine and I could see the unbridled lust in her eyes. When she got like that I never was sure what she might do next.

Kathy got off the coffee table and moved over to Becky's side of the sofa. She got on her knees while climbing onto the cushions and rubbed Becky's back. Becky stopped for a moment to figure out what was going on before eating me again. Having not been stopped, Kathy moved forward a bit more and reached around Kathy.

Becky took hold of those luscious tits of Becky's. Another moan shot through Becky's mouth. That and the sight of my gorgeous wife playing with another woman's breast almost sent me over the edge.

Kathy had lust in her eyes as she continued her motions on Becky. I didn't know what I wanted more right now, to blow my load in Becky's mouth or to keep watching my wife. About that same time Kathy reached her head over to the back of Becky and began kissing her neck.

Becky stopped in mid down stroke and opened her mouth to let out an "Ooh" around my throbbing meat.

That was it, I lost my control and starting sending jets of sperm into Becky's throat. She choked for a second before regaining her composure and clamping down and sucking harder. I felt as if Becky was going to turn me inside out. Once I finished, she pulled her head away from my lap and sat up.

"Mmm. Kathy you were right. It does taste good."

There was some cum dangling around her lips and Kathy pulled Becky's head close to hers and began kissing and licking the cum off Becky. Watching these two hot women French kiss and lick each other's lips had me hard again.

The two women embraced each other and exchanged my cum between their mouths as they kissed. Kathy paused and pushed my wife over backwards. Kathy turned and attacked Becky's tits and trapped one of her nippples in her mouth.

Becky let a moan escape her lips and closed her eyes. She had never made love to another woman before and I could tell she was really enjoying this.

Kathy and Becky stretched out on the sofa to be more comfortable as I got up and moved to the coffee table. I was pulling on my bone with gusto as I watched the incredibly erotic action in front of me. Both of Kathy's hands were groping and feeling every inch of Becky's tits. She slowly started moving down Becky's body kissing her all the way down.

By now Kathy was on her knees and lowered her head towards Becky's prize. I could not see exactly what Becky was doing because her hair was flowing completely around her head. I knew with out a doubt that she reached her clit by the way Becky suddenly jumped from the intense pleasure.

"Ooo's and Aaa's" were coming from Becky as she enjoyed the sensations lavished upon her. I could stand it no more. My dick in hand, I climbed back up to the sofa behind Kathy and centered myself at her pussy.

When my cock touched Kathy's pussy lips she shuddered and pushed back suddenly against me. I was buried completely all at once inside of her.

"Oh my god. Your pussy is so warm and wet." I studdered.

Kathy started moving forward and back against me before I had a chance to do it myself. My attention was drawn back to Becky as she was screaming out her orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Lick my pussy hard! Lick my cum out of my pussy you bitch!"

Becky bit her bottom lip and then went stiff as a board. Her cum hit her hard. Kathy was not giving up on the pleasure she was passing to Becky. She was convulsing and writhing around the sofa. Not a sound was able to escape Becky's lips. Kathy finally relented the torture she was inflicking.

12