Agreement of Booty Call

Story Info
She was away from her boyfriend. I was alone and horny.
1.5k words
3.93
30.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Sian three weeks after I moved into Halls (that's Dorm in American). We bumped into each other the night she moved in. She was my next door neighbor and soon became my secret booty call at Halls. For the time that we had at university, we agreed to be each other's sexual partner, relieving each other when the situation arose (pun not intended).

Sian was older than me. She was doing a course in teaching and was very womanly. I say that because, she was full figured, but not a bbw. Her body was round, her thighs in particular swelled out and then back in again towards her knees. Her breasts were large and tipped with faint areola and thick nipples. I could barely get my hands around them.

We came to an agreement of Calling Booty, in the laundry room. It was then that we noticed we were the only two people in Halls on weekend nights; her boyfriend was in the Emerald Isle and I was single and horny. We probably were getting off on our own with only a wall between the two of us.

It started in the showers. Out of sheer convenience, and being lazy, I would often use the women's showers. It was a Sunday morning, I would take early showers - taking my share of the hot water as early as I could. Of all the shower stalls, she just had to walk into mine. She didn't say anything, just stood there with sleep still about her face, "Hope you saved the hot water."

"There are four other stalls in this place..." my voice trailed off, not for a moment thinking that our Booty Call agreement was real, she shrugged the towel off of her body and hung it on the wall. It was then I got my first look at her body, shaped like a pear, her curves screamed out to my hands and fingers.

"Yes, but didn't we have an agreement?" She reminded me. I didn't say anything in reply. A few moments later we were entangled with each other. Our moist bodies pressing against each other in the warm downpour of the shower. Puddles of water would collect between my chest and her breasts as I kissed her and she kissed me. My tongue pushed between her lips, her cheeks went hollow as she sucked it in to her mouth. I could taste toothpaste, but with even that I could tell she was a smoker. It's the way a person's tongue turns like if you're a smoker. I could also taste the water between us as we kissed. Her leg snaked up, ankle behind my knee. I finally grabbed her breasts, and she moaned into my tongue. I could feel her teeth clench.

My tongue slithered out of her mouth, across her cheek, lips trailing along, towards her neck. Like a vampire, I suckled at the skin. Pushing away the wet strands of hair, my lips closed around her jugular and my tongue slithered across it, in a flickering like motion. Her hand grabbed my throbbing member, then and she pressed her palm against it, causing it to press up against my belly - she them moved her palm up and down.

"Wait." She implored, pushing me up against the wall. "Would ya do me back first?" she gasped and turned. As she did, my cock slide across her belly, torso and rested against the cleft of her soft, fleshy, ass. I reached for the soap and lathered her up. Her skin was fabulous. I lathered around her shoulder blades, digging in hard, kneading with my fingers.

I barely heard her groan under the shower, my hands sliding under her hands and I cupped her breasts. My fingers met around her large nipples, and I tweaked both of them, pulling them as my hands pulled away. I lathered under her breasts and around them. And as I pulled my hands away from under her arms, I could not help but lather her armpits too. There were smooth, without stubble.

"I'll do yours now," she said, and I kissed her neck and shoulders, turning around. Her hands felt soft against my shoulders and back. She gripped my shoulders, thumbs and fingers digging in. Sliding lower, I could feel her scrubbing my ass. Reaching around she did my chest and then scrubbed underneath my balls.

"You can turn around now," she slapped my ass. I turned around, wiping my face and in doing so I hadn't noticed that she was squatting down. The water splattered down her head and my cock, dripping the soap away. She used her hands to wipe the soap off, and then she swallowed the head of my cock into her mouth - between her lips I could feel her tongue cushioning my cockhead. She smacked her lips as they left my member. "Precum... haven't cum in a while, have ye?" she was talking to my cock.

I swallowed, wiping the water away from my face again. For moments I watched her, head bobbing on my hard cock - the cascading water did not bother her at all. I reached down to hold her head, my hips moved involuntarily.

"Easy now, tiger," she gripped the base of my cock, pressing down, "we haven't gotten to the fuckin' bit yet."

I grinned, exhaling sharply holding my hand out for her to stand up. She accepted and rose upMy cock slipped against her chin, then between her breasts, and poked against her belly before being sandwiched between our bellies as we kissed once again. I try my best to concentrate when kissing someone, but this is the one time I remember losing concentration. Just because of the way her flesh felt against my cock. It was soft.

She gripped the shaft, thumb and forefinger pressing against the base, and began tugging it. "So how'd you like it?" She asked between kisses. "I don't mind," I replied kissing her chin and cheeks.

Turning around, she stuck her ass at me, her hands were up against the walls, palms and elbows touching it. I grabbed my cock in one hand and spread her asscheek with one, it took me a minute or sliding my cock up and down her slit before the cockhead split her lips and I felt it enter. Her cunt lips parted around the length of my cock. I could feel it sinking in deeper, and as I pulled back I felt it - her cunt - tug on my cock, not wanting it to let go, and the only reason why my cock pulled out - just to the head - was because the walls of her cunt were slippery.

She moaned, but I saw her biting into her fist, trying not to. I pushed myself in all the way, her bum pressing onto my thighs as her asshole peeked at me through the asscheeks. Holding myself in for a few moments, I leaned down, sliding my hands around her torso, kissing her back and neck.

"What're you waiting for hun, just fuck the shit out of me." I didn't wait for her to say anything more. My hips bucked wildly, water trapped between our bodies sprayed outwards, in noises of squishes and spurts. Her tits hung and slightly flopped, but I did not mind. My hands would shift from her ass to her breasts, tweaking and groping.

The sex was feral, materialistic, and an end to a need that the both of us had. In the middle of my piston like movements, I felt her tremble and moan out loud in a continuous exhale. I couldn't help myself, and started to buck even faster, my own moans growing louder.

"Wait, don't cum in me... please..." I stopped, still inside of her.

"Huh?"

"Lemme blow you, you can cum on my tits," she stood on her toes, letting my cock escape from the confines of her pussy but holding it in her hand, so that when she squatted once again, she started to bob her head in rapid succession. Her other hand gave my balls a slow squeeze. I think that was it, "I'm cumming!" I felt the jolt down my spine, my abdomen clenching as I spurted thick ropes of cum all over her chest and between her breasts. The water carried it down to her stomach and thighs.

She stood up and we kissed yet again, for moments on end and she was the one who broke it, "Would you shampoo my hair for me?" Not waiting for a reply, she sunk her head in the water and waited for me to apply the shampoo.

Although she couldn't see it, I had this stupid grin on my face. Why exactly, even I didn't know.

For the weeks that followed, we had sex on and off. In the shower, in our rooms, once in the toilets, I ate her in the park across the Dorm on a particularly hot June night, she blew me behind the bar after we closed up, and in between we had enough time to find pleasures elsewhere. I believe she returned to her boyfriend back in Ireland as our tenure at the University came to an end. As for me... I had my share of fun too.