Ain't Life A Rich?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

“My pleasure. Wow.”

“That was pretty good wasn’t it?”

“I actually meant your body.” She looked up and saw him looking her over. His free hand traced down her back. “I knew you were hot, but you are incredibly fine.” She blushed, but that was why she spent hour upon hour in the gym. Her tits still rode high and her ass was as firm as ever. She curled up to hide herself. “Don’t be like that, you’ve nothing to be ashamed of. Let me look.” He pulled her arm away from her body, his other hand came around to stroke her heavy tit.

The light graze of his finger tips felt electric and she felt blood rushing back to her pussy, folds opening in measured grace. God she was hot, awash in her own juices. She squeezed him with her cunt muscles. There was a very faint reaction. “Am I hot enough for another time?” She asked throatily. She felt outstanding, glowing, it had been way to long. Sex was fun!

“If you’d help a little.” He put his arms behind him and pulled himself out of her and upwards. She thought for a second staring into its face and decided it was the night to be crazy. Hell, she had just fucked a guy on the first date anyway. His droopy penis gave a splotchy from their combined fluids in glow of the TV. She licked his head, which bounced: salty and tangy. She licked around a little more his sticky member and then put just the darkening tip in her mouth, running her tongue around the underside. She delicately rolled his balls in her hand as she took a little more in. She jerked on his cock, and felt his hand press on the back of her head in response. She resisted, but he was silently adamant, so her lips slurped farther down his pole. He was forcing her to go where she’d rather not. Even before she made her money she had never lived going down. She realized she should not let him take advantage this way, but she really wanted to fuck again. She was careful to be tender, bathing him in salvia. Slowly, she luxuriously worked him over, feeling satisfied as he grew stiff. Finally he groaned and pulled out of her warm moist mouth.

“Damn baby.” He bent over to kiss her. “You sure know how to blow a man.” Rose did not know what to make of that compliment. He stood up and pulled her to her feet. They kissed, she put her arms around him, his body was very warm. She felt him shift, but did not make the connection until his cock slipped up her legs and into her crying womanhood. Spliting her lips as he rolled past.

She jumped, not prepared even if she was wet. It’s common to just find a penis inside you. Calming she wrapped her legs around him, the force buried his cock in her. “Oh god!!” It was incredible. He scooped her up by her ass and they kissed, tongues wrestling in a fury – lips mashing. Rose picked her hips up and slammed against him. Her body pressed against his, their heat washing over one another. She snapped, going wild she pounded herself on him weapon. Ever being a vocal lover before she grunted every time he bottomed out. “Fuck me! Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me!! Shove it in my pussy! Give me your cock, I need it so bad! I’m so fucking hot! Fuck me you bastard, fuck me!” She howled to the moon as she came. Letting herself fall away from him while holding on with her arms. He staggered a bit. The orgasm was about as powerful as they got for her. Gasping for air she curled over herself, resting her head on his chest as the situation slowly dawned on her. Her stud, however, was not done. Still hard he kept sawing her helpless pussy with his cock filling her with frustrated pleasure until he spurted his cum deep inside her a little later. Gently he put her exhausted body on her feet.

“You’re a little wildcat. Are you ready for bed?” Solemnly she nodded, drained she could not tell the frivolous from the serious. Talking her soft hand in his own he threaded them through his place to the bedroom. CDs were stacked everywhere, but she was happy to see a big, evidently clean, and god willing soft, bed. Instinctively she curled up against him as they climbed in. They lay there for a while in thought, his magical hands ran over her, stroking her here and there; swirling her clit, yanking on her nipple. He gave a low whistle. “Man, I just can’t get over your bod,” he said with awe. He shifted to sit up, “I have to have you one more time.” Rose started to move, but he stopped her. “No, get up on all fours.” Confused she did. She became aware of his presence behind her, she had heard about this, but she had never been taken from behind before. Well that was about to change. The fat tip of his cock slithered around her leaky puss. Two loads were already percolating there. Hands firmly grabbed her hips to pin her and he fed her. She sighed contently, it felt wonderfully filling, as though it belonged there. Her melting snatch sent her feelings she had only dreamt of. Exhausted, she drifted to the side as she tapped her last energy reserves to stay up. Slowly his pole pushed in, cutting a grove that she felt every inch of. Squelching, it backed out until just the tip stayed inside her and her cunt was left quivering in need. He picked up the pace and pulled her head back by the hair; surprising her again with a new technique. She liked it, it was exciting. Rose Berchoui, CEO of McAllister and Associates, one of the richest women in the state of Washington, was fucked doggie style, as though she was a common whore! It was so dirty, she could barely fathom it was happening to her. She was too in the moment to think. His cock jumped inside her as he finished, she wasn’t going to make it, but he keep pumping and made one last strong drive, grinding his hips down on her as he fell on her. That did it. She fell onto the bed under his weight as her juices rushed. He flopped down beside her as she tried to recover emotionally as her pussy stopped twitching.

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers
12