Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning in I began kissing gently at the soft skin of her inner thighs just above the stocking, avoiding her sex for the moment. I nibbled first to the right, then licked to the left, before finally placing another kiss on her pussy. Sticking my tongue out, I ran it up the length of her slit from bottom to top. I started off slowly, but increased my pace with each lick, varying between a soft and hard tongue.

She tasted just like I remembered- thrillingly sweet with a little bit of spice. While two months was long enough to forget everything I had once known about her pussy, it was not long enough for things to have changed much, and I found myself remembering the folds of her cunt within seconds as I explored it with my tongue.

With each pass of my tongue I could hear her breath quicken as she got more turned on, blood rushing between her legs and making her pussy lips even more puffy. Stiffening my tongue, I pushed it into her cunt, though I couldn't get in as deep as my cock can when I've fucked her. I pushed in and out of her, tongue fucking her until I didn't need to hold her open, she was turned on enough that her pussy stayed spread.

Removing my arm from above her thigh, I brought my hand back around and down between her legs. Removing my tongue from inside of her, I slowly replaced it with my index finger. Millimeter by millimeter I pushed my finger inside of her, her pussy getting hotter every time a knuckle disappeared. She was definitely wet, I could feel her juices begin to slurp around my finger. After a moment I added my middle finger, stretching her open just a little more. As I started pushing in and out of her, I brought my tongue down on the little swatch of flesh I knew her clit was hiding in. Probing around there with my tongue it didn't take long to locate her engorged clit.

A new flight must have landed, because within a matter of five minutes, a half a dozen women came in to use the bathroom. Though both my fingers and tongue were adding to the already substantial noise of her moaning and gasping, the other occupants seemed oblivious to our presence. I waited until the last had washed her hands and left before pressing my tongue to Eve's clit. I started with light, slow circles, but pretty soon I was licking harder and more directly, the noises of her pleasure beginning to increase in volume. I could feel her hips ever so subtly thrusting into me as I caressed her clit or pumped my fingers into her soaked pussy.

"Oh. . . Yeah. . . Adam. . . lick my pussy. God. . . I love it when you lick my fucking pussy."

"You taste so good," I said between licks. I continued whipping my tongue across her clit, and almost immediately felt a shake work its way through her thigh as it rested on my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm. . . right there. . . don't stop. . . I'm getting close." That was all I needed to hear. As I'd done with her nipple, I sucked cool air in as I lashed at her clit with my tongue.

"Oh God, I'm so close. Lick my sluty pussy." Locking my lips around her clit I sucked in, bringing more blood to the region. I immediately started flicking her clit with my tongue. I'd done this several times before and each time had caused her to shake uncontrollably, one orgasm running on the heals of another.

"Adam. . . I'm gonna cum." Without stopping either my tongue or my fingers, I used my free hand to stabilize her as her shaking became more erratic. With a series of moans that may have been heard as far away as the control tower, she came. I felt a fresh surge of pussy juice hit me in the chin and baste my fingers. I longed to dip back down to her wet pussy to drink in the sweet nectar, but I kept my mouth on her clit.

I didn't stop when her orgasm was over, but kept up the same pace until less than a minute later she was cumming again, her moans even louder than before. Slowly I eased up with both fingers and tongue. As her shaking subsided, I slid my fingers out of her faintly contracting pussy and my mouth from around her pulsing clit.

Bringing my fingers to my mouth, I sucked what remained of her from my fingers. Looking up at her, I let her leg down from my shoulder. I stood up to kiss her again, making her taste her own juices on my lips. We kissed long and hard. Her tongue was both fierce and lazy as she battled conflicting post-orgasmic sensations of increased desire and complete relaxation. Breaking the kiss I turned her around and began kissing the sides and back of her neck, my body pressing into her from behind.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, you little slut," I whispered, my mouth next to her ear.

"Get up against the wall, bend over some, and spread your legs." She did what I asked and I took my already stiff cock in my hand and pumped it a few times until it was hard enough to cut class.

"Tell me that you want my cock."

"Mmmmmm. . . I want that hard cock of yours in my dirty little cunt." With that I pressed the head of my cock between her legs, sliding it back and forth along her slit until I found the opening to her pussy.

"Please. . . just put it in. . . I want you inside me." I answered by slowly pushing my cock past the inner and outer lips of her cunt and into the warm wetness of her velvet passage. I'd never fucked her without a condom on, but she'd started taking the pill over the summer. The feeling of her wetness directly on my skin was amazing. With each fraction of my cock that slid inside of her, I felt my body temperature rise a degree. An intense heat was radiating out from her, traveling up my cock and into my body.

It was like fucking the sun.

"Oh God. . . Eve . . your pussy feels so good," I said as I buried myself completely inside of her.

Slowly I pulled my hip back, withdrawing my cock from her pussy as slowly as I'd slid it in. I gradually increased the pace as I thrust in and out of her. Reaching around her body I took her right breast in my hand, kneading it until her nipple was a thorn in my palm. I could feel the lips of her pussy kiss the length of my cock with each thrust.

"Yeah . . . fuck me. . . fuck me harder." I brought my hands to her hips, grabbing hold of them tightly for leverage. Again I increased the pace of my fucking, pulling her back into me with each thrust. I could feel my balls slapping into her, my hips connecting with her booty in a sexy smack every time I buried my cock all the way inside of her.

"Oh God, I think your balls. . . are hitting my clit. . . fuck me harder. . . I want to feel. . . your cock. . . hitting my cervix," she managed to breath between moans.

I tightened my grip on her hips and started slamming into her as hard as I could. The door of the bathroom opened again, but I was too engrossed in fucking Eve to care. Between her increasingly loud moaning and the sounds of our bodies slapping together, there was no way the new occupant could ignore what was going on. Again I felt eyes on my back, but I kept fucking Eve rather than turn towards the door to see.

"Is that hard enough for you, you little slut?" I said, hearing the door opening again.

"Fuck. . . yeah. . . oooohhhhh. . . keep going. . . I'm gonna cum soon." I continued slamming into her. Just under her moans and the the smacking of my hips into her ass, I could hear the wet slurping suction of my cock as it plunged in and out of her. And under that I heard the faint whispers of women coming from behind me as at least one pair of eyes joined in the fun. I wanted to fill Eve with cum so badly, but I held off, concentrating more on making her cum. I let my right hand creep around her hip and between her legs. Quickly I found her clit and started rubbing it in circles with my forefinger.

"Oh God. . . yeah. . . I'm gonna cum," she moaned.

"Yeah you dirty slut, cum all over my cock. I want to feel your juices running down my cock and onto my balls." Her body began shaking as I moved in and out of her quickly.

"I'm cumming," she squealed.

Her shaking became more pronounced and her breathing more ragged. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as I thrust inside of her. With a slight jerk, her whole body tensed up, and then with a loud moan, she relaxed. I slowed down the pace of my fucking and brought my hand back around to her hip, giving her a second to return from her orgasm. In the distance I heard the door of the bathroom closing again and realized the eyes were gone. In her post orgasmic glow our fucking took on a more leisurely pace.

"Are you going to cum in me soon?" she asked. Leaning in I kissed her neck before answering.

"Damn, you're a little cum slut today. Have some patience, I'm not done fucking you." I leaned back some and looked down to watch my cock slide in and out of her. I shifted my hands in from her hips and onto the edges of her ass. Pushing down I spread the cheeks of her ass to get a better view of my cock disappearing into her wet hot cunt. My cock twitched inside of her at the sight of her pussy lips stretching around my cock. The juices from her orgasm made my cock shine in the dim light of the stall. As I stared at the point where our bodies merged, my eyes were drawn to her puckered brown anus, looking like the bud of a rose. It pulsed faintly every time my cock pushed all the way inside her pussy, winking at me from between her slightly parted ass cheeks.

Leaning down into her, I began kissing around her shoulders. I nibbled, sucked, and licked my way up the left side of her neck, continuing to slide my cock into her. When I got to her ear I sucked the lobe into my mouth and lightly chewed it between flicks of my tongue. Her moaning grew louder. Letting it out of my mouth I brought my lips to her ear in a whisper.

"You want my cum so bad, fine I'll give it to you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm going to squirt my cum deep inside your tight little ass."

'Mmmm. . . I don't know. What if it hurts?"

"It probably will hurt a little having my cock stretching your little ass open, but I think your going to enjoy it anyways you dirty little slut."

"Yeah. . . Okay. . . just be gentle."

I continued sucking her earlobe some more before shifting to lick the skin just behind her ear. Moving her hair to the side, I kissed the nape of her neck. Bending my back forward, I started licking my way down her spine, planting a kiss at each vertebra. At the middle of her back I paused and straightened up.

Slowly I withdrew my cock from her wet cunt, causing her to let out a little sigh. I could see her juices coating my cock causing it to glisten in the flickering light of the bathroom. I continued licking her back, kneeling down as it became necessary. Finally, passing over the garter belt, I pressed my lips up against her tailbone, kissing the final vertebra.

Kneeling behind her I looked up at her body. Hands pressed up against the wall, she was slightly bent over, her back arched so that her ass stuck out a little. Her legs were still parted some from when I fucked her, and I could see that her inner thighs were wet with pussy juices that had dripped down onto the edge of her stockings. I couldn't see her eyes from where I was, she'd dropped her head between her arms, her hair flowing in her face.

I placed a hand on either leg, running them gradually up her stockings until I reached her smooth skin. When I got to her ass, her beautiful ass, I let my hands rest to the side, just below the swell of her hips. Once again I leaned forward and kissed her tailbone. I followed it up by kissing first her left ass cheek and then her right.

There was something about the flesh of her ass that drove me a little wild; perhaps the power inherent in the body's largest muscle; perhaps the way it was firm, yet managed to jiggle at all the right times.

Taking my right hand from her side, I lightly ran my index finger down her ass, starting at the dimple just below her tailbone. Slowly I began kneading her ass cheeks in the palms of my hand. I'd massaged her ass several times in the past, and I used a similar amount of pressure. As my thumbs left fading trails of red across her flesh, my attention was drawn to the crack of her ass again where her puckered little opening continued to wink at me every time her cheeks spread in the processes of being massaged.

I stilled my hands in the temporary but almost absolute quiet of the bathroom. Leaning in I placed a series of kisses along the crack of her ass. With each kiss I pushed my hands to the side, spreading her ass cheeks open. I could now see her anus clearly. I was so close to it that she must have felt my breath each time I exhaled, because the little ring pulsed in time with my breathing.

The wrinkled skin around her anus was a light pinkish brown, much like her nipples. In some ways it resembled the inside of a crater, a profusion of lines that converged at the ring of her sphincter; In some ways a rosebud, delicate petals tightly compressed to make a hard little fist.

I'd never placed my mouth on the rear opening of a girl before; my time was always spent buried in her pussy. Yet I felt something compelling me to do so. I wasn't sure if Eve just thought I was getting ready to fuck her ass, or if she knew I was about to begin licking her puckered little asshole.

I resumed kissing the crack of her ass, pushing my mouth in farther each time, but always skirting the spot that was my eventual target. Finally I spread her ass cheeks as wide as I could without being too rough. I leaned in and placed a long wet kiss directly on her anus. I could feel her body tense and heard a little gasp escape from between the mess of brown locks covering her face.

"Relax Baby, how am I gonna fuck your little ass if I don't get it warmed up first?" I whispered.

She mumbled something that sounded like acquiescence, her actual words lost in her hair, and I felt her body relax. Leaning back in I resumed kissing her ass. Each kiss was gradually wetter than the last until there was a liberal amount of saliva collected in the crater of her asshole. Using my tongue as a brush, I lightly painted the saliva in circles around the ring of her anus. Like I'd done the first time I licked her hot little pussy, I used my tongue to explore every millimeter of her ass. I ran it along the wrinkles and ridges of skin that surrounded her tight little opening like a halo. I licked across the pucker of her rosebud and was relieved to hear a moan of pleasure come from Eve.

Knowing that she liked the feeling of my tongue on her ass made me bolder. Stiffening my tongue some, I began pulsing it against the ring of her sphincter. Each time I applied more pressure with my tongue until finally it was through the tight seal of the muscle. I started circling my tongue around the rim of her anus, enjoying the feeling of her wrinkled skin against my tongue. Her moaning was beginning to increase in volume and tempo.

I pushed my face forward to get my tongue a little deeper. As my nose pressed into the crack of her ass and my tongue sank deeper into her puckered hole, I felt the ancient part of my brain begin to prickle.

I've always found it difficult to describe the way a pussy tastes and smells, and it may be even more difficult with an ass. While a pussy is a mix of salt and sweet, of tang and even spice, an ass is different. Her ass was pungent and earthy in a crude and primal way that reminded me of days spent with my hands digging deep in rich dark soil. The smell of her was almost overpowering, so completely different from her pussy but no less sexual. She tasted of raw skin, basic and musky; strong like the skin of a beet freshly pulled from the ground. If the pussy, passageway to the womb, was the source of life, then the ass was the maintenance of life itself, its nourishment, the core of humanity.

My cock was so hard I thought the skin would split along the seam that ran underneath.

My tongue mostly buried in her ass, I continued running it in circles around the ring of her anus. I let the tight muscle of her sphincter push my tongue back out, and returned to licking the puckered hole. Once I had collected enough saliva again, I began pushing into her anus. This time, instead of keeping my tongue buried, I brought it out again, fucking her ass with my tongue. With each thrust of my tongue I could feel her body shake just a little more. I began pushing harder, letting my tongue go deeper each time.

"Yeah . . . Adam. . . that feels so good. . . don't stop. . . . I think. . . I think I'm going to cum soon," she murmured through her hair.

I continued pushing my tongue past the pucker of her anus, pressing my face as far into her ass as I could, her cheeks resting on mine.

"Oh God. . . lick my little asshole . . . fuck. . . lick my little ass. . . I'm gonna cum." I could feel her orgasm building quickly, her body shaking as I tongue fucked her ass. With a moan that sounded almost like a grunt, her orgasm broke over her, the ring of her ass bearing down on my tongue in waves. As her orgasm subsided, I let my tongue slip out and traced the wrinkles of her rosebud one more time before straightening up. If I didn't fuck her soon, there was the distinct possibility that my cock would rip itself free in an attempt to find release without my help.

Eve was leaning up against the wall quietly, her arms supporting her weight. Her body rose and fell with deep breaths disturbed periodically with the post-orgasmic tremors that continued to run through her. Reaching down between her legs I felt her still soaking wet pussy, lips puffy with arousal. I slowly inserted my cock in her hot cunt, letting it lubricate me once more.

After a few thrusts I slide out of her. Sensing that her pussy juices, though they coated my cock in a thick sheen, and the saliva I'd left wetting her anus wouldn't be enough, I reached into the pocket of my pants that lay bunched up around my ankles. Pulling out the small tube of Vaseline I was using as chap stick, I squirted the remaining dime sized droplets onto the head of my cock. I began rubbing the lubricant into the head and along the shaft of my cock when Eve murmured something almost inaudibly.

"What did you say Baby?" I said, leaning forward, my hand pausing mid-stroke.

"Fuck me in the ass," she said, raising her head slightly, "I want your hard cock filling my ass."

"Oh, I'm going to stretch you wide in a second you dirty little slut, don't worry. The whole flight I kept thinking about fucking you in the ass. There was this tall flight attendant who kept bending over in first class and even though she wasn't nearly as hot as you are, she had this great ass. It was really hard for me not to shut myself in the lavatory and spray my cum on the walls to the thought of fucking you both," I said, my hand resuming work on my hard cock.

"Ohhh. . . who would you put your cock in?"

"You of course. I'd make her suck my cock to get it ready and then I'd push it up that tight ass of yours."

"I like the sound of that," she said. "Then what would you do?"

"If you were good, I'd make her lick your little pussy while I fucked your ass."

"What if I wasn't good? What if I was bad?"

"Then I wouldn't let her lick you at all, you dirty slut. No, I'd make her tongue my balls as they slapped up against your wet little pussy until you begged me to let her lick you."

"And why would she do that for us?"

"Well, Baby, we're both fucking hot," I said, giving her ass a light slap; "who wouldn't want to fuck us. And if she did a good job using her mouth, I'd make sure to return the favor. I'd use my talented tongue to make her cum buckets down my throat."

"Mmmm. . . you're making me so horny, will you fuck me please?"

"Oh alright, I guess I could start fucking you now," I said trying to sound reluctant. Putting my left hand on her ass and spreading it open, I prepared to slide my cock, well slicked with Vasaline and pussy juice, deep into her rear.