Airport Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve slowly began to kiss around the flight attendant's hole, doing her best to be a tease. I wondered how many men the flight attendant had let fuck her in the ass. Since she had yet to trade in her cock for a cunt, I imagined she must offer it up fairly often. Yet it looked just as tight as Eve's, who until that night had been an anal virgin. I moved up next to the flight attendant and brought my head down level to hers.

"Have you had a lot of men fuck your ass before?"

"Some," the flight attendant replied softly.

"How many is some."

"I don't know, more than ten but less then twenty."

"Do you like having your ass fucked?"

"Yeah. I like to be stretched wide. To have someone deep inside me. It feels good to have someone inside me. Feel them breathing heavy on my back. Sometimes, it hits just the right spot inside and it can make me cum."

I looked back towards Eve and saw that she was now licking the flight attendant's asshole with increasingly confident strokes. It wasn't long before she'd stiffened her tongue and begun to probe at the flight attendant's hole. It didn't take much probing for her to push her tongue past the outer ring of the flight attendant's anus, and I realized that the flight attendant was in much more control of how relaxed she was than Eve had been.

Watching my girlfriend tongue fuck the asshole of a pretty blond transsexual was not quite how I'd expected my night to be, but I was far from complaining. The sight was turning me on so much that I found myself unconsciously stroking my cock, which was now harder than it had been when I first started fucking Eve in the bathroom stall.

"How do you like my girlfriend's tongue in your ass?"

"Mmmm. . . it feels really good."

"Do you want her to slide a finger in your ass?

"Yeah, I want her to put two fingers in my ass, get me ready for your cock."

Eve reluctantly removed her tongue from the flight attendant's ass. I was a little surprised at how into it Eve was getting, and I was glad to see that turning down her oral offer hadn't broken the mood one bit. Despite the liberal amount of saliva that Eve had left on the pucker of the flight attendant, she still needed more lubricant. We'd already used the last of the Vaseline when I'd fucker her before, and though most of it was still coating my cock, I'd need all of it myself in a few moments.

Eve reached down between the legs of the flight attendant and I could quite see what she was doing. As she brought her hand back, finger extended, I realized she'd scooped up the orphaned drop of cum from the flight attendant's thigh. First she massaged the flight attendant's asshole with her own cum, making sure to lubricate the opening as much as possible. As she slowly pushed her finger into the flight attendant until she was up to her knuckle, I heard a soft moan escape from the blond haired head hanging low over the sinks. After sliding her finger in and out of the flight attendant's anus a few more times, she tried to add a second finger. Again I was surprised at how relaxed the flight attendant was, as she was easily able to accommodate the second finger.

The flight attendant kept moaning as she had her anus finger fucked by Eve. Looking down between the flight attendant's legs, I could see that the stimulation was making her cock half erect. My own cock was burning a hole in my hand I was getting so turned-on. In an effort to distract myself from my own cock, I let go and reach down to fondle hers. It didn't take long for me to get her fully erect once more.

"It looks like you're doing such a good job back there that you've gotten this one hard again too," I said to Eve.

"Ooh goodie," she replied.

"Okay," I said to the flight attendant, "which of my girlfriend's holes do you want to stick your cock in?"

"Her pussy. It's been a long times since I was inside of a pussy." I looked at Eve once more to make sure this choice was acceptable.

"Mmmm. . . but only if you finish in my mouth, I really want to taste you , to see what my boyfriend just tasted. Maybe I'll share with him . . . if he's lucky."

Eve reluctantly removed her fingers from the flight attendant's ass and within a moment was perched on the edge of the sink, legs spread in front of the flight attendant. I repositioned myself, hand still pumping the flight attendants cock, until I was behind her leaning against her back and looking over her shoulder at Eve.. The sink was at the perfect height so I pressed myself into the flight attendant, pushing her forward between Eve's legs. With my arm reaching around the flight attendant, I was perfectly positioned to guide her cock into Eve's waiting pussy.

I started by teasing them both, rubbing the flight attendant's cock around the outside of Eve's cunt, tracing along her pussy lips until they were puffy and she was eager for fucking. As I tried to massage her clit with the cock in my hand, the two of them leaned forward and began kissing, their hands gripping each other desperately as I continued to tease. The more I rubbed, the hornier they got, their hands tracing over breasts, backs, and tangling in each other's hair.

As they embraced, I put the tip of the flight attendant's cock at the opening of Eve's pussy. They both froze as I pushed on the flight attendant's back and her cock sank an inch into Eve's warm passage. I kept leaning, my own cock beginning to press hotly into the small of the flight attendant's back, until inch-by-inch she filled my girlfriend. Finally her pelvis pressed into Eve's thighs, cock completely buried and balls resting up against Eve's ass. I held them in place like this for a moment, my body weight preventing the flight attendant from pulling back.

"Fuck her," I whispered in the flight attendant's ear, making sure to say it loud enough for Eve to hear regardless.

As soon as I leaned back, the flight attendant began moving her hip, sliding her cock out and then in and then out, her thrusts gradually picking up the pace. Though I desperately wanted to bury my own hard-on inside the flight attendant, I also wanted to spend a moment taking in the scene before me. I'd never thought there'd come a day when I could watch my girlfriend get stuffed by an amazingly pretty transsexual. Watching them fuck, it looked more like two women than anything else, and only the cock rooted to the flight attendant's pelvis gave it away—though it was also the very thing making it possible.

Soon Eve's usual moans were joined by the slightly lower, though still extremely feminine, moans of the flight attendant. Watching the flight attendant's cock slid in and out of Eve's cunt each time seeming wetter then it had been only a few seconds before, my own cock started to throb. I was so hard it was almost painful. As soon as the flight attendant changed her pace, going from fast long thrusts to short shallow ones, I stepped back behind her and prepared to start fucking.

"Baby," I said to Eve, can you reach around and hold her ass cheeks open for me, watching you two fuck is just too damn hot, I need to get inside her tight little ass."

Without breaking stride, and while continuing to moan and thrust her own hips, Eve placed a hand on either side of the flight attendant's ass and pulled back, spreading the cheeks enough for me to once again see her puckered anus winking at me. I hoped there was still enough Vaseline on my cock to lubricate my entry, but I was quickly finding such concerns unimportant as I kept looking at the flight attendant's ass.

With one hand on her back and the other on my cock, I guided myself to the opening of her rear passage. I almost didn't have to do any work, just standing still and letting my cock push into her as she thrust seemed effective enough. Still, I wasn't yet inside her tight ass, and my desire was beginning to run away with my rationality. With a quick thrust of my hips, I popped the head of my cock past the outer ring of muscles on her anus as she moved back into me.

My cock in her ass made her gasp, and she slowed down her pace, letting me push inside of her slowly and gently. I wanted to ram myself home, but again I held off. It felt like an eternity for each millimeter that I sank into her ass. The flight attendant looked back over her shoulder and brought her mouth to mine in a short though passionate kiss.

"Just fuck my ass. I want to feel you moving inside of me," the flight attendant moaned, her face only inches away from mine. Now that I was fully buried, Eve let go of the flight attendant's butt and her cheeks closed around me, making her ass feel even tighter. I tried not to start thrusting madly, but it was difficult to make myself build my pace gradually; I just wanted to fuck her hard. Pretty soon I was, sliding in and out of her hot and tight ass, each thrust of mine being echoed by her as she fucked my girlfriend's pussy.

As I pushed into her ass, one hand resting on her hips for balance, I let my other hand travel around her ribcage and up to the flight attendant's breasts. I cupped one, the overly heavy orb filling up my palm. I walked my fingers up to roll a nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

I could feel our mutual rhythm beginning to break down as the sensations became too much for the flight attendant. My nipple tweaking was the least of it. Not only did she have her engorged cock buried in the hot sweet depths of my girlfriends pussy, but the flight attendant's own ass was being pummeled by my cock. On top of that, I realized that as my thrusting got deeper, I was starting to massage the flight attendant's prostate; lucky for her it seem that her cock was not the only remnant of her former masculine state.

The sultry moans emanating from our sandwiched guest were soon the only action she seemed capable of, her thrusting having stopped. Each "oooohhhhh" and "mmmmmmm" vibrating forth from her chest egged me on until the sounds were joined by the slapping of my hips on her ass.

The vigor with which I fucked the flight attendant's asshole was enough to compensate for her own lack of motion. Each time I thrust, the force pushed her forward into Eve's pussy. As I pulled myself out, the friction of her anal cavity on the surface of my cock pulled her part of the way back with me. Her body was bouncing between Eve's and my own in a human game of pong.

Despite the silicone, I could have been fucking Eve's ass, or any woman's for that matter. I left the breast and nipple alone and trailed my hand down her sternum, across her smooth and flat belly, until I felt the beginning of her pubic hair. I new what I'd find, and I wanted to be reminded of what I was doing. Without much pause I dropped my hand to the top of her cock right as a thrust pushed it deep into Eve's pussy. A wave of excitement washed through me as I remembered that my cock was deep inside the ass of a transsexual, and that her own cock was buried in my girlfriend.

The flight attendant's cock was slick with Eve's juices. I momentarily found myself thinking about licking it clean, tasting my girlfriend's pussy on the cock of this flight attendant. I thought about licking it so clean that I would be rewarded with a fresh spurt of hot cum. Though I hadn't much liked its taste the first time, the thought of swallowing the flight attendant's load once more turned me on to a surprising degree.

I slipped my fingers around her cock as I thrust into her ass and she into Eve. The veins running the length of her shaft pulsed in time to my thrusting, an indicator that her prostate was indeed being massaged. I wanted to pump her cock with my hand, knead her prostate with my cock, to continue until she burst. This time my orgasm began as a tickle at the base of my skull. It slid down my spine, using it like a fireman's pole, passing through me at my tailbone until it felt like a ball of energy was lodged in my testicles.

With the last remaining ounces of coherence, I forced my mouth to warn the flight attendant. "I'm . . . about. . . to . . . cum. . . fuck." Even as I said it, I realized she was too immersed in her own pleasure to hear me. With a grunt, I gave in and let the ball of energy move up through me and into the flight attendant. Each thrust was accompanied by a spurt of cum that, despite having already orgasmed only a little while before, felt like it was taking half of my body mass with it. One final time I thrust deep inside of her, feeling the satisfying smack of flesh as my hips pushed into that delectable ass that I'd been admiring for so many hours.

It was as if my frenzied orgasm was the catalyst, for it seemed to set off a chain reaction as Eve's moaning began to reach a crescendo. I could see Eve's eyes shut tight, her mouth stuck wide open, as if she wanted to howl at the moon but had lost her voice. I watched as her body began to shake.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Eve moaned.

I must have disrupted the delicate rhythm that had sustained us, for as my thrust brought me flat against the flight attendant's back, I looked down over her shoulder to see that she'd slipped out of Eve. Eve's pussy dilated and with a slight buck of her hips she came, sending a small squirt of cum out across the edge of the sink and onto the throbbing cock of the flight attendant. I'd never seen Eve squirt like that before, and I would have been jealous had there been time. But the sight of Eve squirting coupled with that final push into the flight attendants ass must have cut whatever tenuous thread it was that held her back from orgasm. Her whole body jerked and then stiffened.

With a loud, almost painful, grunt the flight attendant came. My eyes locked on her cock as it suddenly pulsed, the head swelling up to almost twice the size. Like a gun, it went off, recoiling from the force of her orgasm. Long streams of cum like white streamers decorated Eve's body. I lost count of how many times I watched the flight attendant's cock spit her seed, but once it was over, there was barely an inch of Eve that had been spared. Her hair, face, and breast were painted with arcs of white, and long strings dripped down her thighs. A small tide pool of cum had collected in her bellybutton, and several streams wound their way across the pink of her cunt. The amount of cum was nothing less than amazing.

Looking at my cum-covered girlfriend, I realized it wouldn't be easy getting her through the airport lobby and into her car. While I could lick much of it from her body, I was quickly coming down from my sexual high as my now emptied cock shrank inside the flight attendant's ass. And then there was Eve's hair; there wasn't much I could do about the several long streaks of semen that she wore like a crown. Oh well, I thought to myself, I hope she parked close by.

12