Airport Search Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAhhhh, such lovely tits, Natalie," his hands clenching on the firm flesh, squeezing them until they turned red, unclenching and clenching on them again in lust. His other hand reached down to clutch her crotch tightly with the palm of his hand, forcing her ass back onto his cock. "Yes, fuck back on me, Natalie, AAAAhhhh, yes, like that," trying to drill his cock into her ass. His fingers danced over her naked flesh, pinching and pulling on her enlarged nipples, hearing her groans of pain and pleasure as he tweaked the tips into further hardness. "Look how hard your nipples are," pinching one tightly between his fingers, twisting and turning it, lusting as he saw her reflection grimacing in pain as he mauled her flesh. "YYYYEESSS, soooo nice," moving to the other, inflicting the same brutal treatment on her delicate nipple as she continued to rub sensuously against his hardened cock.

"TTTHhhat, hurts," she cried, unable to stop the General from abusing her nipples, the pain shooting out from the delicate tissue. She shook her ass back and forth, more in pain, but pleasing the General as she inadvertently rubbed his cock into further erectness. "NNNot so hard, please," she begged, but her bondage thrust her breasts out, unable to stop the General from his desires. She felt his large hand fan out over her pussy, one finger slipping between her wet pussy lips, pushing her back against the rubbing cock on her ass cheeks. His finger manipulation of her pussy continued, stroking up and down her slit as his fingers bit into her nipples. She could see them turning red, his fingernails running harshly over them, tiny goose bumps appearing on her areolas as a jagged fingernail scratched the tender surface. "Plllleaasse, not so hard," she begged, but the General continued, his lust for her firm breasts overcoming his emotions.

"Time to see that pussy, let's move over to my desk," pulling her over, moving the mirror so that she could still see her debasement by the General. "Stand up straight, that's a good girl, legs spread a little farther apart, not too much, I need to get those pretty, red panties down first. Then we'll open you up real wide. You'd like that, wouldn't you, to spread your legs and open your pussy for me?"

Her reflection shot back at her from the mirror, the General shriveled hands moving down to her panties as she stood half naked before him, her breasts heaving, her panties pulled tightly between her pussy lips, soaked in her own juices. He would now be placing his hands and fingers into her most intimate places, places that only a lover should be allowed. Not a sixty year old man that had so much power over her to force her to submit to the degradation he was inflicting on her body.

"Watch in the mirror," he ordered her as his hands slid down on her firm ass cheeks as he sat in the chair next to her. They grabbed the flesh, savoring the feel of the tight muscles, feeling her flexing her asscheeks, hoping to prevent him from her most secrets, her tiny asshole snuggled deep inside her clenched cheeks. "You can fight me, but I will win," laughing as he ran his hands over her panty covered ass, delighting in the young flesh at his disposal. One hand moved to her front, again gripping her pussy with his whole hand, making her pussy lips part to allow one finger to snuggle in tightly inside. He could feel the heat from her body, his finger soaked from her juices as it slowly rubbed up and down her pussy.

She pushed back, away from the hand gripping her pussy like it was a bowling bowl. This pushed her ass into his other hand, having the desired effect he wanted. She felt her cheeks unclench momentarily, long enough for one of his fingers to snuggle inside her cheeks, the fingertip pressed hard against her asshole.

He could feel her pulse from her asshole, feeling the tiny opening pulsating as his finger pushed up against it. He began to rotate it around the opening, her panties rubbing the opening sensuously, her ass moving, hoping to eject the foreign finger as her intimate opening. "Such a nice ass, Natalie, and I can feel the heat from your asshole. You will soon feel what it is like for it to be entered and fingered. I can tell it is going to be a snug fit, but you will have to take something bigger then my finger in your asshole. I am going to sodomize you. You are going to have to take my cock up your backside and milk it until it fills your asshole with my hot cum." He began to lower her panties, peeling the red garment down her backside, sliding it over her hillocks until it fell under the swell of her asscheeks. He did not push them off her, opting instead to leave her standing there, her panties pushed under her asscheeks, a humiliating experience for a young girl. It was always better to leave them partially clothed, it made them feel so much more vulnerable. His hand moved out, the excitement of her naked ass making his cock jump in his pants.

She looked so naked, half dressed, her panties pulled partially down exposing her ass like she was a little girl waiting to be spanked for being naughty. She cringed when his hand touched her ass, his other hand still snuggled between her pussy lips holding her in place. The callused hand moved slowly over her girl flesh, fondling her like a lover would do. It would stop, grab a bunch of ass cheek tightly, squeeze and then move on, running back and forth over both cheeks. She shivered when she felt a finger move up and down her ass crack, not seeking entrance, just playing with her, making her clench her ass cheeks tightly.

"I love it when you tighten up for me. Are you going to do that when I fuck you? Tighten on my cock when it is your pussy or asshole?" He laughed. His other hand that was between her pussy lips slipped behind her again, running down her ass crack until he reached her pussy from behind. He pushed her panties out of the way and his fingers grabbed a piece of pussy lip. He squeezed it hard, making her jump in pain.

"OOOOWWW, that hurt," she cried out as her delicate pussy lips were cruelly pinched between his big fingers. This gave the General the chance he wanted, her ass cheeks unclenched and his finger slid between them and pushed up against her asshole. He could feel it pulsating beneath his finger, like a tiny heart, throbbing in unison.

"Don't try to deny me again, Natalie. Or next time I will take the whip to your pussy." He pushed on her asshole, feeling her clenching it tightly trying to prevent entrance. He paused, letting her feel the power he had over her, wanting her to wait until he desired to impale her asshole with his fat finger. Long seconds passed, his finger not moving, just a relentless pressure on her asshole as she fought its impalement. Very slowly, he pushed harder, feeling her sphincter fighting to keep his digit out. He continued the pressure, Natalie moving higher up onto her toes as he began to win, standing higher the only alternative to his finger entering her asshole. He watched her in the mirror, stretched high on her tiptoes, her lips clenched tightly, her ass cheeks gripping his embedded finger tightly. "Look in the mirror, Natalie, such a lovely thing, fighting a losing battle." He laughed again.

Natalie clenched her teeth, fighting with all her might the finger that was poised at her asshole, threatening to impale her in a hole that was not meant for it. She bore down but it was a losing battle. Her sphincter finally relented to the constant pressure and the tip of his finger entered her rectum. "AAAAAGGGHH, please take it out, OOOOWW, it hurts," she cried out as the finger continued to push farther into her rectum, her sphincter clenching and unclenching on the digit, but unable to prevent its continuing forward movement.

"Such a hot, tight place, Natalie, I can feel your heat. How does it feel to have my finger up your asshole," moving it around, making her feel his power over her own body. He twisted it hard, hearing her gasp in pain as it dug into the tender passage. "Higher, Natalie, can you stand up on your toes any higher," shoving his finger farther up her asshole, watching her reflection in the mirror as she rose up to escape the cruel impalement of her asshole.

"Please, no, don't, it hurts," she cried out, her sphincter no longer fighting to keep it out, "ooowww," the finger scraping her tender back passage, "nnnooo, don't, I don't like that."

"Natalie, I want you to let your feet settle back down to the floor, you can't stand on your toes forever, and my finger is not leaving your tight asshole. So lower your feet and let your asshole swallow my finger deeper." He watched her as she slowly relented to his command.

Tears fell from her eyes, knowing that he was right. Her toes already ached and she knew that he would not relent. She felt the finger inside her, poised, waiting for her self-impalement. "OOOOwwww," she moaned as she let her feet begin to settle back down. She tried to relax her asshole, pushing out on her sphincter like she was having a bowel movement. She felt her asshole slowly engulf the finger deeper inside her rectum. It felt so strange, having something push in, not out. It felt so big, she feared his cock when he would sodomize her. She knew that it would be painful. She rotated her ass onto the finger, it moving deeper inside her. She felt it up to the first digit now, yet her feet still did not touch the floor yet. Her asshole had to stretch open wider to pass the thick joint, the pain radiating from her asshole. "NNNOoo, please take it out, it's too big," she begged.

The General smiled as he watched her fuck her asshole onto his finger. The things he would make her do. Things that were unheard of only a few days ago. He pushed up on his finger, making her take more of it before her feet hit the ground. He felt her sphincter grabbing onto his finger, almost squeezing the blood from the digit. He couldn't wait to plow his cock up her asshole. He would love the screaming she would do as it tore her asshole. Gradually her asshole spread wide, allowing his finger access to her back passage until her feet rested firmly on the floor again, his knuckles punched tightly against her clenching asshole. He felt her sphincter tighten in reaction to the unnatural ravishment of her behind. "There, now that was not too bad, was it Natalie," twisting his finger inside her asshole, making her feel his power over her body.

She felt full of finger, her asshole clenched tightly around it as she perched precariously upon his finger. She could feel it moving around inside her and she could not do anything about it. She stood there, the Generals fingers shoved deep into her rectum. She suddenly felt relief, the finger began to slide from her asshole, a slight popping sound as it pulled loose. She turned red in embarrassment.

"Let's move over her, Natalie," pushing her over to a low table next to the desk. He placed a pillow down on it and moved the mirror in front of it. "Now put your head down on the pillow," pushing down on her back, bending her over the table. He placed her head on the pillow, facing the mirror, sure that she would have a good view of what he planned. He stood behind her, his hands resting on her hips, raising her ass up higher, "that's a good girl, get your ass up, now spread your legs open, really wide this time," he ordered her. He stroked her ass as he watched the way she spread open for him.

Natalie felt her body being pushed into position, unable to stop what the General had planned for her. She saw her reflection in the mirror and she knew that is why he did it, to humiliate her further. She moved her legs open wider, the General not satisfied, his boot pushing on the insides of her ankles, forcing her to spread open wider. She imagined how she looked from the back, her ass arched up, her legs gaping open, her pussy and asshole exposed to his view.

"What are you going to do," she whimpered, tears begin to form in her eyes.

The General reached down, pushing the hair from her face, only inches from her, "I'm going to masturbate you. Daddy is going to masturbate you and make you cum," smiling as he said that.

"No, don't," trying to raise her head up from the pillow. She heard the crack ring out in the room before she even felt the pain. It felt like a burning pain on her ass cheek, the General having spanked his large hand onto her flesh in response. "OOOOOWWW, don't."

"Just stay in that position and I wouldn't have to spank the naughty girl again." He knelt down behind her, staring straight ahead between her spread legs. "Daddy will make you feel good and watch as you cum for him, you want that don't you, you want to be forced to cum?"

Natalie felt the Generals on her ass, moving lower to her pussy. Fat, clammy fingers pulled her pussy lips apart, pulling them wide to the sides, stretching the skin tightly. "OOOWWWW, not so hard, please," she cried out. She felt a sharp slap to her pussy, her body jumping to the unexpected slap.

The Generals hand was wet where he had lightly slapped her spread pussy. "Obey, or next time it will be harder," his hands returning to her pussy, sliding first one finger, then two between her pussy lips, feeling her pussy juice. He stopped at the opening of her vagina, one finger poised to enter the tight passage. He slowly pushed, feeling her tight pussy fighting back his forced entry. Her ass moved slightly as the finger won and slowly pushed into her, the sides gripping it tightly as it entered. "You haven't been fucked much or for a long time, Natalie. You're nice and tight, just like a virgin," his finger relentless in it onslaught into her pussy. He pulled it out, then back in, each time with a little more force, each time it entering farther into her. "Are you going to put out some pussy juice for my finger, get it nice and wet and I will finger fuck you into a nice cum," his finger beginning to slice in and out of her pussy with a loud sucking noise.

Natalie could feel her pussy beginning to soak his finger, her juicy pussy loudly filling the room with the sound of his finger fucking. God, how humiliating, forced to get wet, as she was bent over, naked, watching her reflection in the mirror. She could see the smile on his face as his hand continued in the forced masturbation of her pussy. She saw his other hand reach under her and she jumped as it touched her sensitive clit. She pushed back, jamming her pussy onto the fucking fingers, now two fingers opening up her pussy, gripping onto the masturbating fingers.

"Such a good little girl, putting out that pussy cream," jamming two fingers up her tight pussy, twisting and turning them as he did. His knuckles slid along the tight walls, trying to bury them as deep as he could within the tight confines of her pussy. "I love little girls with tight cunts," his fingers becoming more forceful in his masturbation of her naked body. He grabbed her hard clit, now sticking out like a tiny cock, between his large fingers, pulling and twisting the bud into erectness. Her ass began to move with his rampaging fingers, fucking back onto them, forcing them deeper into her body, looking for relief in the form of a satisfying cum.

She pushed back, slamming her pussy opening onto his hand with a loud splat. "GGGGoood, pllllease, make me cuuuum," she moaned, all her inhibitions gone, watching the whore in the mirror fucking herself on the fingers of a man that was old enough to be her father. She no longer cared, her only desire was to cum. Another splat, her ass fucking back onto the rampaging fingers. "More, stick more fingers in, tear me open," she cried out.

The General smiled, he had her where he wanted her, begging for a finger fucking. "Yes, I will give you everything you want, Natalie, and more," hearing her gasp in pain as he ruthlessly thrust three fingers up her tight cunt in one powerful plunge that allowed his knuckles to bang painfully against her spread pussy lips. He twisted and turned his fingers, opening them up inside her, spreading her pussy walls painfully wide. He begin to forcefully finger fuck her with his three fat fingers, banging painfully against her with each lunge into her little body, the erotic sound of hard flesh hitting a wet and spread pussy filling the room. The smell of her juices filled the nostrils of the General, his cock hardening to greater proportion at the thought of entering the hot, moist cunt before him.

"MMMM, GGGGRRR," the pain and pleasure mixing as her body shivered from the effects of the forced masturbation of her body. Her face tightened as his hand banged painfully against her pussy. This is not the way it should be, it should be tender, like a lover would do. Instead she was being forced to submit to the hard and somewhat painful finger fucking of her pussy and she was about to cum again. Cum against her will. "AAAAGGGHH, GGGOddddd, I'mm cummmming," she cried, her pussy clenching and unclenching onto the rampaging fingers in her pussy. "GGGGodddd, pppplllleeeease," she cried out, her pussy creaming all over the fingers inside her. "OOOOWW," she screamed, four fingers now fucking into her soaked pussy, tearing painfully along the walls, forcing their way into the hot confines of her body. "GGGGoDDDD," another orgasm forced from her body, shuddering on the table.

The General forced another finger into her tight cunt, his wrist hurting from the fight her pussy put up. Her was almost punching her pussy as he finger fucked her to orgasm, the loud slapping of his knuckles bouncing off the hard walls. His hand began to slide along the slick walls of her pussy as she juiced on his fat fingers, her cries of ecstasy urging him into harder and quicker response. He saw her body slump to the table, her pussy still gripping onto his wet fingers, as she lay exhausted. He allowed his fingers to twist and turn in her tight cunt, tiny noises escaping from her mouth.

Natalie lay there, exhausted from the forced masturbation, unable to stand, her breathing shallow, her legs weak. She heard the General moving about but did not have the strength to move. She felt humiliated again, her body shaken by the forced masturbation.

"Stay where you are, Natalie. I'm not finished yet." The General moved next to her head again, placing a large jar of Vaseline next to her face. He unscrewed the cap, placing it nearby. He stroked her face, wiping the hair from her eyes.

"No, no more, you already made me cum, no more, my pussy is so tender," she cried out.

He laughed, "this isn't for you, it's for me. I'm going to lubricate your nice, tight asshole so I can fuck it. Daddy took care of his little girl, now it is time for the little girl to take care of Daddy," laughing as he pushed a fat finger into the Vaseline.

She sobbed again, a new degradation now heaped on her. Fingers spread her cheeks wide and then she felt the cold Vaseline touch her anus and she braced for the fingering of her asshole again.

"Be a good girl, and open up your asshole for my finger. I need to shove it deep into your rectum. I going to finger it real good so it is nice and slippery for my cock." He pushed in, her sphincter no match for the slippery finger. He shoved it in one hard plunge, hearing her shriek in pain as she was suddenly impaled again on his finger.

She did not even have time to adjust to the finger, it just entered her back passage and shoved in deep until his knuckles banged against her battered asshole. The General wasted no time in finger fucking her back passage, his slick finger forced into her rectum, opening her asshole up.

Natalie moved her ass in a slow circle, attempting to escape the strange, full feeling the finger was doing to her. She felt his hand move onto her hip, holding her in place as his finger continued its cruel task. The General continued the lubricating of her virgin asshole. He pulled his finger out, her sphincter grabbing it as it left, only to push the finger back into the Vaseline, this time two fingers. They returned to her glistening asshole, rubbing over the slightly red opening before plunging forcefully in again.