Aisle 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy into his face. She felt his tongue lap over her clit lightly. She breathed heavily as he teased her again while fingering her, her juices beginning to run down her thighs. She grabbed his head and bucked her hips. In this position, his tongue couldn't constantly stimulate her clit but when it hit the right spot, she almost cried out in pleasure. "Yes, fucking eat my pussy Charles...yes..." she moaned out loud.

He grunted in agreement, doing what he was told to do, licking and sucking at her clit until she nearly crumbled on top of him, cumming hard on his face. "Oh my God..." she heard herself yell unintentionally. Had someone heard her?

If they had she didn't care. Charles was making her cum and that's all that mattered. He stood up slowly; the hard floor had been rough on his knees. She thanked him by wrapping her arms around him and kissing him deeply licking his face. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. Suddenly he grabbed her waist and turned her around. He stood behind her, grinding his hardness into her ass. She took a deep breath. She didn't realize how turned on he was.

He suddenly bent her over and grabbed her hips. Before she knew it, he was entering her from behind, slowly filling her up to the hilt. The only thing she could think of was how big his dick had to be. He filled her up wider and deeper than Mark ever could. And she felt the difference once he began to stroke deeply in and out of her. She held on to a nearby shelf for support, almost bringing down the merchandise as he pounded deep inside of her. Charles stood behind her, pumping in her tight dripping pussy, the prettiest sight he'd seen in a long time.

She felt so good around his dick. He began to pound deep, hitting the spot inside of her that made her lose her breath and gasp. "Fuck...fuck me Charles, fuck the shit out of me!" she gasped, stuttering. He obliged, giving her all he had. Before he knew it, her pussy was clamping down on his thick long cock, and she was throwing her head back and cumming so hard that her whole body shook for what seemed like whole minutes.

He couldn't take it anymore. The constant milking and spasms sent him over the edge. He felt his nuts tighten right before he let go deep inside of her, grunting and sweating.

Finally he pulled out, and it took them a minute to gather their bearings. "Wow," he said, as he fixed his clothing. She smiled at him, trying to straighten herself out.

"Can I possibly..." he said, still breathing hard, "teach you some more recipes at my house around seven tomorrow?"

She pulled her skirt down over her curvy ass and answered, "Sounds like a plan." He chuckled as she tried to fix her hair when a worker came into the aisle, bewildered by the empty whipped cream cans on the floor and the open bottle of chocolate syrup dripping from a nearby shelf.

"Ummm," he said, "Are you guys...okay?"

"Sure," Charles responded confidently, flashing a winning smile casually as if this were a normal scene. "Fine establishment you have here son."

"Well thank you sir..." The boy took one last look at the two before turning away and yelling: "Cleanup in aisle eight!"

The End

12