Ajay Completes What Mom Had Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

They slowed and jerked and thrust in shorter bursts and jabs as intensity gave way to satiation and a tenderness.

As she lay forward on him, her breasts pressed between them, Ajay kissed the top of his mother's head and caressed her long tresses.

"Ma. I will always be yours. I will marry only whom you want to me, when you want me to. And she can have only that much of me as you want her to have," he said softly.

She nodded. The boy had understood her intensity well. She now had sex out of the way. He would now think with his head and not be swayed by his need for sexual release. That was something she would provide him. Half because it gave her this control. And half because of the kind of man he was. Strong, virile and very capable.

There was so much to discover, so much to teach, she thought to herself. Now that she had crossed the Rubicon, perhaps all the things her husband was too staid to try?

She lay there, stroking the supine, gently heaving, sleeping body of her son. She had committed the ultimate sin. Strangely, she felt happy rather than guilty about it. The flood of emotions and the satisfaction of regaining her son had washed away the feelings of guilt.

Dipti set her mobile phone alarm for half an hour before her husband's usual waking up hour and settled down to rest on her son's broad shoulders.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12