Alaina Discovers Her True Self

Story Info
A young Mormon wife discovers bound sex.
10.6k words
4.63
42k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

This is probably the best erotic story telling I have done to date. It starts slow with a full development of the characters and then the evolving and self discovery of all three main individuals. This story tells what is happening from primarily from the point of view of the Sergeant, but also shows some insight into the minds and emotions of Alaina and her husband.

It was 2001 when I was stationed in the Air Force in Germany at the Ramstein AFB hospital as a medic. My name is William "Bill" Shumway and I am now a Staff Sergeant. Since I had been an EMT back in Florida, the tech school and its qualifications were a snap. It was also something I enjoyed and took pride in doing well. I also enjoyed being in a career field that was mostly women. Yes, some were dogs, but many were young, attractive single and married women.

I particularly was attracted to 1Lt. Alaina Hofmann, a married 22 year old R.N. She was short, about 5 feet two and weighed about 110 pounds. She worked out several times a week and had a firm, body. Her hair was between blond and brown and always worn up on the back of her head as required when in uniform. I could only guess at her breast size, as it was hidden in her scrubs or uniform. Her husband Gary was also in the Air Force, but stationed at Sheik Isa Air Force Base in Bahrain. They had been apart for a couple months. Gary would arrange a ride up to Ramstein whenever he could get at least three days off in a row. I did try to make some moves on what I knew was a faithful wife, practicing Mormon and an excellent nurse. It was like hitting a wall. She was always friendly and very professional, staying in her room in the B.O.Q. most of her free time. Her only times out were when she went to the base theater by herself or with girl friends.

I did some research and discovered that Alaina had been raised in an ultra conservative Polygamist Mormon household near Provo, Utah. Her mother had three "sister-wives". Her father was Joshua Zoram, a very successful furniture maker and had ten men working for him. On a monthly basis they would take a load of completed items and sell them to retailers in some of the major cities in Utah. Alaina and her mother had a room to themselves in their large but plain house, as did the other sister-wives and their children. Approximately once a week, her father would instruct Alaina's mother to spend the night in his private bedroom. She told Alaina that this was the "duty" of each and every one of the sister-wives.

Alaina slept alone in her room when her father called her mother after she became five years old. Before that when her father summoned her mother, she slept with another of her mothers. She was very bright and read everything she could get her hands on, especially if it had to do with health or medicine. That is how she was awarded a full scholarship at Brigham Young University in Salt Lake City when she graduated from high school. She completed Registered Nurses training and full certification.

It was there she met Gary Hofmann, also a Mormon, studying to be a pharmacist. They only dated each other and were married when they both graduated. Although their families did not approve, Gary joined the Army and Alaina joined the Air Force. After officer training and her nursing orientation she was stationed at Ramstein. Gary went to officers training and a pharmacy orientation, then stationed in Bahrain.

One evening, I was playing on the computer and for some reason I Goggled "Alaina Zoram". Surprise, I was shown a web page for a college Sorority in Utah. Following into several links I discovered a personal web page of a Fraternity in a neighboring private university, not affiliated with the Mormon Church. It was a semi-hidden page, several years old, posted by one guy now graduated and in business in New York. It had an email address and his name. I established a new email account on Gmail, using someone else's name and personal data.

Taking a wild chance, I wrote him as if I was a potential employer, saying she had applied for a position with my firm. I did not say she used him as a reference but that I had used a search engine and using her unusual name, discovered him and his page. It was over a week before he replied. He said he considered ignoring me, but decided to write. He wanted to know what I was after; that he barely knew her and had only met her one time at a party his Frat. Bros. had one weekend. The only thing on his web page, which he built over five years ago, about her, was her name as having attended.

After writing each other several time asking very vanilla questions, we struck up a friendship and he admitted that he did have an old file of pictures taken at that party. He also admitted that she had gone against her religion and had drank far too much alcohol in the "punch" that was provided. He was hesitant, but after my stating that we had hired another person for the job, I was just curious as to how she looked. He hesitated replying, but agreed to send some pictures which included Alaina.

When the file arrived, I was shocked to find over 20 pictures which she was in, probably taken in her second or third year of school. I thanked him and went through every one carefully. You could clearly see that she was getting increasingly more intoxicated as the party progressed. She was dancing with several guys and her blouse was partially open and bra showing in a few. I wrote him back and said I wish he had more pictures of her, showing "more skin." He wrote back and said he did have some "very private" pictures he had taken later in the evening. I practically begged him to send them to me. After a week, he agreed and sent ten more pictures.

Alaina was definitely drunk and had removed her blouse and was dancing with what appeared to be a massive football player. Several pictures showed him removing her bra and playing with her now bare, full, erect tits. The last few showed the football player lying on an overstuffed sofa, between her legs, and was definitely fucking her. Her skirt was up around her waist and she was topless. The pictures clearly showed her nude, long legs, her full face and the expression of erotic joy as she was screwing this guy. The pictures were much more than I could have even hoped to see.

I spent many nights working on these pictures, clearing them up and cropping them to show as much of this lovely lady as possible. Besides personally enjoying them I began to have some ideas how I could use them to my advantage. I tossed out most ideas and tried to be as much a gentleman as possible, at least at first.

I made a few small 5 by 7 copies and brought them into work one day. When I finally had Alaina alone in our break area, I called her over to see some pictures I had discovered on the internet. She was astounded and grabbed them out of my hands. I gave them to her, stating that I had many more and some even more erotic in color and full 8 by 10's.

Alaina demanded that I give them all to her. I smiled and walked back to my work station. I wanted her to think about them and worry about what I might do. Would I send them to her husband? Would I post them around the base? Would I send them to the Commanding Officer? I was a lowly Sergeant and she was an officer.

The next morning, a Friday, Alaina called me into her office and asked me where I had gotten the pictures. I refused to tell her anything. She offered me money for ALL of the pictures I had, but again I refused. She wanted to know just what I wanted and what I planned to do. I told her that if she would come to my apartment after work, I would let her know what I wanted and how she could get ALL of the pictures. I gave her the address of my apartment and said for her to be there at 7 pm.

It was 6:45 pm when I heard a soft rapping on my door. It was Alaina in a long-sleeve blouse and a full skirt. She wore 3" heels and had her hair in a bun on the back of her head in military fashion. I invited her in, offered her a chair and a drink. She sat down and refused anything to drink. I sat across from her on the sofa, crossing my legs and leaning back with a sly grin. Alaina demanded the pictures and I informed her that being polite would get her a lot further than anger. She then said, "Please, give me the pictures."

It was then I told her how beautiful she was both in the pictures and that evening. "Alaina I will not touch you or abuse you in any way this evening. It is important for you to understand and trust me. I will never tell you a lie. If I tell you anything, it will be the truth. First, I do not want any money, as long as you do as I ask, I will return the pictures, ALL of the pictures to you. Next I will never tell anyone about this happening. I simply want to see you, to see all of you." What I was actually doing was taking her the very first step into submission. She asked if I would then give her the pictures. I teased her and said, it depends upon how well she behaves and follows instructions. She asked me just what I wanted. I said, "To begin, I want you to stand up in front of me, as if you were the Sergeant and I was the officer."

Alaina said nothing; she stood up and took a couple steps toward me. I then told her to remove her blouse. She hesitated and I asked her how the pictures would look posted on our Company Bulletin Board? She started unbuttoning the front opening blouse. The first step was taken into my dominance over her.

Opening the sleeves, she slid it off her shoulders and down her arms. I asked her to lay it across the back of the chair. She walked back and carefully folded it on the back of the chair. Although she was unaware of it, I had set up two digital video cameras with very large memory cards, pointing from different angles toward the center of the room. Turning to face me, she held her arms over her bra and covered breasts. Again I asked her to step a little closer, still at least eight feet away from me. I then asked her to let her hair down. She removed several pins and her light brown hair fell, just touching her shoulders.

"Alaina, I would love to see your legs. Please remove your skirt." She started to speak, and then without a word opened the single button on her side then pulled down the zipper. As it dropped to her feet I told her to step out of it and place it on her blouse. What I was wanting was the two cameras to video her as she appeared to volunteer to undress in front of me, then walk around the room so I could record her body from various angles.

She was now in her old fashioned, military bra, some full panties and her 3 inch heels. Without my saying anything, she walked to the chair, placed her skirt down and turning, stepped back toward me. This time her hands remained at her sides. I said, "I am disappointed in your choice of bra and panties. They are something grandma would wear. Leave on your panties but take off the bra."

Alaina said this was all I was going to see of her unless she saw the pictures. I opened the drawer to the end table next to my chair and pulled out a couple of the tamer pictures and handed them to her. "I am telling you the truth; these are the original pictures, as I made no copies. Now, the bra comes off," I said. Taking the pictures from me, she reached back and unhooked her bra. Leaning forward, it slipped down her arms and off her hands. Without my saying anything, she turned around, walked back to the chair and placed it on her other clothes. Turning back to me she stood up straight and arching her back, held her breasts out for me to see. I asked her the size of her bra and she said it was a 34C.

"Cup your breasts as if you were offering them to me." Slowly she cupped both breasts and pulled them out toward me. I knew I had some fantastic videos. I handed her a couple more pictures and told her, "I am a man of my word. As badly as I want to touch you, I will now allow you to dress and leave." "Now, let's see if you can follow my orders. I will not ask you to remove your panties. However, next Friday, you are to come back here. Between now and then, you are to go downtown and buy some truly sexy bra and bikini panty sets. You are also to be wearing light brown nylons held up with a lacy garter belt. I will then give you some more pictures, originals, and I will not keep any copies. You do as I say and you have my word."

Turning her back to me, Alaina walked back to her chair and bending over, started putting her clothing back on. She quickly turned and began dressing. "How many more pictures do you have?" she asked as she put on her bra. I ignored her and told her to leave, NOW!

I waited nearly a week before being alone with her in the hospital break room. Thinking back, I believe it was Wednesday. I walked to her and handed her a picture of the football player standing behind her, cupping both of her bare breasts. She had no top or bra. Her hands were behind her butt and apparently full of his manhood. "Come back to my apartment at 7 Friday evening and I'll give you this picture, if you are a "good girl, having done what I requested." Without a word, she nodded and went back to work.

It was a cold evening. Snow had started to fall in the middle of the afternoon, making for an exciting drive home in the heavy traffic. I wondered if Alaina would attempt to cancel our appointment. Since our last meeting, I had transferred the digital videos onto a DVD and they came out beautiful. They were clear and covered every move she made, from two angles. With careful editing, it appeared I was just sitting there and she was stripping and trying to seduce me. Depending upon how things went, I might show them to her. Regardless, I set up the cameras again in the same locations. At exactly 7, there was a knock on my door. I turned on the cameras and went to the door.

Alaina was standing in a heavy, long coat and her hair was down as I preferred. Inviting her in, I took her coat, mainly to see what she had decided to wear. This time it was a conservative full dress. It was a beautiful blue, matching her brilliant cobalt blue eyes. I sat her down in the same chair as last week and hung up her coat. "May I fix you a warm drink to cut the chill?" She nodded yes.

I had a fresh pot of coffee on and poured it in a cup with a couple shots of Ron Rico 151 rum. I also turned on my new sound system which had a recording of soft, pounding music from a Caribbean Island. Handing the spiked coffee to her, I again sat across from her on the sofa, facing her. I reminded her that I was a man of my word. I only had one set of her pictures and was giving her my only copies. She nodded and never smiled. We drank our laced coffee and I fixed a second. Alaina sat it on the end table next to the chair, not drinking it.

"Alaina, did you make the purchases I requested?" She sat silently and nodded yes.

"Are you wearing what I asked?" She responded that she had never owned or even worn anything so wicked and vile. "Well," I asked, "Are you wearing them?" Again she silently nodded yes.

"Stand up in front of your chair," I commanded in a firm voice. "Once again I give you my word I will not harm you in any way as long as you do as I ask. I will also give you the only copy of the picture I showed you the other day." After a moment, wondering if I was in deed telling the truth, Alaina began unzipping the back of her dress. It seemed forever as it came open and she allowed it to slide down her arms. A lacy pink bra came into view as the dress dropped to her waist.

Alaina paused as I sat back on the sofa, hoping the cameras were doing as good a job as they had last week. I said for her to continue and the dress touched the floor and she stepped out of it. She turned her back to me, showing the rear of her bikini panties, nylons and garter belt. Placing the dress across the chair she stood still with her back to me. I enjoyed the erotic view but wanted to see more. "Turn around you beautiful, bitch." I shocked her with the foul language, which is just what I wanted to do.

Alaina turned slowly to face me and I sat back and took in a total view of the sexy garments I told her to wear. Her breasts filled her lacy bra and created a beautiful canyon between her tits. It was so sexy I hated to have her remove it. It was then I examined the bikini panties. They were what I had hoped to see, allowing full view of her belly. What I didn't like was that she had a full body of hair which overflowed both sides of her crotch and even over the top on the panties. What I did love was the nylons and garter belt which perfectly framed her love nest.

I asked her to walk around the center of the room, turning slowly so I could see her body. I sure hope both video cameras were getting all of this on their discs. After a few minutes of embarrassing her and giving the cameras a chance to do their work, I told her to remove her bra and to place it on her dress. She must have expected this as she easily unsnapped it in back and dropped in into her hands. Her breasts stood firmly erect and I was happy to see her now erect nipples standing proudly, pointing to me. As she turned and placed it on her dress, the cameras and I got a beautiful view of her hard body.

Alaina turned back toward me and placed her hands by her sides. I couldn't help but notice her clenched fists. "I told you I would not touch you, and I'll keep my word as long as you do as I say. I want you to caress your breasts and pinch and tug at you already hard nipples. Do it now!"

Standing only a few feet in front of me, she began to cup and pull at her breasts. Her breathing became deeper and the nipples looked like erasers, sticking out nearly a full inch. I let her continue to move with the soft, deep rhythm of the music. She was closing her eyes and beginning to roll her head with the sensual beat. Her feet moved around the floor and several times spread further apart, allowing me a good look at her crotch and inner thighs.

"One more thing for you to do before I give you the picture. While your left hand continues to massage your left tit, I want your right hand to go to your pussy and caress your vagina and clit." She looked at me with anger in her eyes and before she could speak I said, "I will not touch you and when you can show me a very wet crotch, you will be given the picture and you can leave."

Her right hand dropped to her panties and cupped her mound. I could see her fingers start to move along her slit and heard a soft, deep moan. She must have had a hidden desire to exhibit herself as it only took a few moments until her feet were spread and her hand moved faster. Alaina was definitely becoming sexually aroused. I could clearly see some fluids starting down her inner thighs. I considered having her reach orgasm, but wanted to keep her on a high and unfulfilled. I let her get close, then stopped her.

I had to stop her and told her to come closer and show me her now wet panties. Stepping forward, she spread her knees and showed me her now soaked panties. I thanked her and handed her the picture I had shown her in the hospital. She took it and still trying to catch her breath, went back and put on her dress. Looking back at me, I told her she could leave. Quickly she went out the door, grabbing her heavy coat on the way out. I sat there with the largest erection I can ever remember having. I wondered if she went back to her room and finished masturbating.

The next week a went over the remaining ten pictures I had of Alaina, each being more erotic than any I had given her. Most pictures were with her having sex with a couple of guys. I also spent hours viewing and editing the two videos from that night. They were great, showing lots of detail and when put together appeared to be her trying unsuccessfully to seduce me! I left none of my orders or her complaints, only her moans and added my comments that she shouldn't be doing this since she was a married woman and an officer. It seemed I was trying to talk her out of trying to get me in bed while I was refusing.

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers