Alan, Amy & Karen

Story Info
After giving Karen a lift John meets her sister.
3.3k words
3.92
43k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues on from "The Hitcher". In the Hitcher John (29 fit, toned with long brown hair) picked up Karen (43, athletic build, short blond hair) at a service station where she was hitching. Needless to say passions rose on the way to her destination. John is the principle character.

Karen sipped her coffee, she was sat wearing only her blue one piece. I smiled she hunched forward, hovering the cup over the coffee table. She noticed my smile.

"What are you smiling at?" She enquired.

"You, sat there in just your underwear. You sounded quite prim and proper in the car. You said you were waiting for the right man after your husband."

"I was," she smiled, "I guess you were the right man."

"But I guess not the last."

She didn't reply. She just gave a wicked smile and sipped her coffee.

"God, is that the time?" She looked at the clock on my bookcase and stood. "Can I borrow your shower?"

"Yeah, sure."

I thought to ask if I could join her, but she was already opening doors in my hallway trying to find the bathroom. I guess she was in a hurry.

When she was done she stepped out. The blue one-piece replaced by a white T-Shirt and tight fitting combat trousers. I offered her a lift to her sisters, which we found in the A-Z to be on the other side of Windsor to my flat. She agreed and I stepped passed her to take a quick shower myself.

On our way over I enquired about her sister. She was 17 years younger, and part of a large adopted family. So strictly speaking they weren't sisters. They both shared catholic parents, who weren't draconian, but drummed in stiff morals which most of their adoptive children held to. In total she had fifteen siblings, but Amy (her sister) was her favourite. When I asked why, she didn't say, instead she looked down sheepishly, into the foot-well before her.

Amy owned an uninspiring terraced house. The street was lined with resident only and pay-and-display spaces, it had been reduced to a single lane by the parking, so I parked in a space out of the way

"Would you like to come in for coffee?" She smiled and winked, "I'm sure Amy wouldn't mind."

"Okay", I said laughing slightly. I went to one of the parking meters and bought an hour ticket.

Karen stood at the door waiting for a reply as I wondered up behind her. Her small tight bottom pressed it's way through the combat material and I figured she was wearing a thong, but I wouldn't put it passed her to be wearing nothing. I was quickly realising that after all her years of a sexless marriage something had awoken in her. I was glad to be along for the ride.

The door swung open and a man stood in the entrance. Karen looked as if she was going to speak when a female face appeared under an armpit.

"Amy!" Karen smiled and opened her arms as the man stood aside.

"Karen!" Amy smiled briefly and gave her adoptive sister an uncomfortable looking hug.

"Amy, this is John. He gave me a lift from Bristol, straight to your door!" She gave me a knowing grin. "I offered him coffee, you won't disappoint will you?" Karen pulled Amy into her with the arm draped around her waist.

"Of course." Amy said somewhat disconcerted. "Karen, John, this is Alan."

"Hi." Said the man.

He was bout Karen's age, grey flecks in his hair. He sported a physique that said 'rower', although I guessed, like me, he probably visited the local gym. I shook his hand, it wasn't firm, but attained a good grip.

Amy led the way into the living room, through which the kitchen could be seen, dark and containing two sets of dishes. I figured Alan was probably Amy's boyfriend. Which was a shame, as although I was quite satisfied after my afternoon with Karen, I would find it hard to turn Amy down.

Amy had blonde hair, unlike Karen it was natural and settled nicely between her shoulders. She sported a curvy figure, probably a large 14 or small 16, but she had a very sexy midriff that seemed artificially sucked in, all in all a very hour glass figure. I couldn't guess at a bra size, I'd never gone out with a girl with breasts as big. I was going to enjoy this coffee, if for no better reason than the view. Karen, as before, wasn't wearing a bra. Her small breasts sporting dark hard nipples, which were faintly visible through the white of her T-Shirt. I made a mental note not to stare too long…

Conversation started easily with the journey Karen took across the country, the different people she received lifts from culminating in me. I felt slightly disappointed with the little said about our part together, but I guess she didn't want to mention too much, as Amy seemed a little prudish. Amy, despite her lovely figure, hid under flowing browns; a long suede skirt disappeared under her loose fitting brown silk shirt. She barely spoke during our conversation.

"I need to leave." I announced just as Alan appeared at the kitchen door with a bottle of wine.

"Oh, do stay for a glass or two. The evening is still early." He implored.

We discovered quite a lot in common despite the age gap. We even went to the same university. Even though 15 years separated our time there, some of the same dusty old professors were still in residence.

"I have a car parked outside." I pointed out.

"Oh, they're quite tight around here. The traffic wardens that is." Amy said looking to Alan and then Karen.

That confirmed my suspicions that this was some sort of set up, to get Karen and Alan together. Alan had mentioned the dinner invite Amy had made, but she didn't mention Karen coming around. I'm sure Karen wouldn't turn Alan down, but it wouldn't be anything lasting as I think Amy hoped.

Alan reached down to his chair and rummaged around in his jacket, then passed me a round disc.

"Here, I always keep a spare on me in case I have a visitor. It's a pass, go put it in your car. If Amy hasn't room for you, I certainly have."

I hesitated for a moment, then looking at the bottle of Merlot I took the ticket, "Cheers, make it a large one."

Amy sat back in her armchair defeated.

It was getting cold outside and I was glad to be back into the warm house. Two more bottles, both white, joined the Merlot. Just Alan and myself drank the red as the conversation continued. Karen brought up her husband and the years of her sexless marriage and what she did to help her frustrations, Amy clearly disapproved. Soon both Alan and myself began to boast about our past exploits, the different places and girls.

"Have you ever slept with a stranger?" Alan asked the room in general.

"Not until recently. It was fun!" Karen replied smirking and trying not to look at me.

"Well, I've had my share of one night stands. You must've had some Alan?" I leaned over the edge of the sofa and nudged his arm.

"Well, what can I say?" He smiled, "Amy?"

She blushed, "Once." And that's all she would say under our group gaze.

"I need a pee." I said standing slightly wobbly. "Where's the loo?"

"Through the kitchen - down the back."

I sauntered over to the closed door, opened it and stepped through into blackness. The kitchen was straight and long with the bathroom housed in an extension at the end. I waited for my eyes to adjust, but after a minute still couldn't see anything. I tentatively walked to the bathroom, and after a quick fumble found the light switch. I stood and did my business, taking a piece of toilet paper I dried myself. I know it's not very manly, but I was drunk and rather hoping Karen may be interested before I left - I didn't want to leave a nasty taste in her mouth. I flushed grinning at the thought, then the light went out.

I was disorientated in the dark. I felt someone gently bump into me.

"Karen?" I said loudly.

"Shhh!" Came the reply.

I could feel a hand searching for the opening where I still hung out of my trousers - contact! A tongue licked across my mouth, the flavour of Merlot hung on my lips as I felt a welcome sensation wrap itself around my limp penis.

"What if anyone comes in?" I whispered

"Shhh!" Came the stern reply.

I didn't argue after that. To do so would have removed the warm mouth from my growing erection. I put my hands on the back of the head bobbing back and forth at my groin. They were quickly and firmly pulled away. I guessed Karen preferred to stay in full control. I didn't mind and was allowed to gently buck my hips into the welcoming orifice. I leaned back over the basin feeling the occasional bump of a nose on my pubic bone. The feeling of being surrounded so completely by a warm wet mouth was fantastic, I didn't think I would last long, and didn't care.

"Oh, I think I'm going to come." I said in the darkness, the pace quickened below.

I took the hint and responded by quickening my little thrusts. Grunting I came, closing my eyes at the peak of my climax.

"Thank you Kar…" I began, the lights came on dazzling me.

"Amy?" I could hear Karen; she was in the kitchen.

"Amy?" I queried, as my eyes adjusted to the light.

Amy stood before me at the entrance to the bathroom, one hand down the front of her skirt, her face reddening. Karen came up behind her and put a friendly arm around her waist. She looked down at my groin.

"Alan?" She queried.

"ALAN!?" I yelped.

"You didn't know?" He said swallowing.

"Well I never." Karen looked at Amy smiling. She grabbed Amy's arm and pulled it from the front of her skirt. "You liked watching huh?"

"NO!" Amy retorted, "Listening." She completed bashfully.

Karen put her free hand to Amy's stomach and looking at me said, "You know she's my favourite sister…"

Her hand slid into Amy's skirt. Amy never took her eyes away from Alan and myself. We were now fixed on the view of Karen and Amy.

"Uh." Amy exhaled as the hand moved under her skirt.

From where we were Alan and I could see the skirt begin to rhythmically move back and forth, the pace quickening.

"Karen, no." Amy finally moved her gaze from us to Karen.

I began to wonder about Karen's family, if this was any indication, I'd like to meet more of them. I looked at Alan, still kneeling before me, his head bent watching them. I felt uneasy and unsure about the man at my feet. Amy let out a little moan and I found myself distracted again.

"Why stop?" Karen asked, leaning into her. "You remember, that time when you celebrated you’re A-Levels and 18th. You got quite drunk…"

"But…" Her reply was cut short by Karen's tongue pressing into her mouth.

We watched the two girls, dumfounded. Amy's arm hesitantly reached around Karen, she turned and they were facing each other kissing. Alan took a breath to say something, but I stopped him placing my hand in front of his mouth, I didn't want anything to snap Amy out of this.

Karen kept working her left hand under Amy's skirt while the other found the zipper at the back; pulling it down and letting the skirt fall away. Amy's legs were wide and curvy, tanned slightly and smooth, Karen's hand was buried in a pair of large safe knickers.

"Mmmm" Amy breathed into Karen's mouth.

Amy played with the zip at the front of the combats between her and Karen, popping the clasp she slid a hand in sideways. Karen pulled back to allow her easier access. Both girls now played with each other, their hands still obscured by clothing.

Karen stepped back and took Amy by the hand, "Come on, where's the bedroom?"

Amy led the way, I looked at Alan, and he returned my stare. I nearly tripped over him as I headed for the door following. I guess we both wondered if they would let us watch. As I reached the top of the stairs I caught Karen's eye as she walked through a door. She looked straight at me and winked encouragement. I followed stepping through the door in time to see Karen throw Amy's knickers to the floor. Amy was already on the bed her legs spread waiting for Karen to fill the gap.

"Oh…" Amy moaned.

Karen's head gently bobbed in Amy's pubic region, the gentle slurping sound told me what Karen was doing. Alan bumped into the back of me. I could feel his erection prod me. I stepped aside quickly looking at him with a scowl.

"What? You didn't complain before." He said smiling.

Our eyes snapped back to the view as Amy moaned louder, her hips were bucking against Karen. She was runner her hands up her own body lifting her shirt and bra and cupping her large breasts, pulling her bra above them. Karen lifted her head and climbed onto of Amy reaching to her and kissing her full on the lips.

"Where is it?" Karen asked, Amy gave her reply by looking at her bedside table.

Leaning over Karen opened the draw pulling a small silver object from it, she twisted the black base and it began to buzz. Amy looked longingly into Karen's face, then momentarily down the bed at us, I smiled nervously before Karen blocked her view. Her hand was shaped into a fist around the object, which she pressed into the waiting Amy. This was the first time she was really exposed to us. The silver contrasted with her wet red lips. Her pubic region was shaved into a rectangle; all other hair had been removed.

"Oh god Karen." Amy said helping the vibrator enter her with a gentle push of her hips.

I was fully erect and still exposed. I never put the thing away in my shock and excitement at what had/was happening. I entered the room fully, Karen moved to the edge of the bed, one hand slipping the little silver vibrator in and out of her sister while the other gently massaged her clit.

Karen's bottom pocking up in the air. I was so aroused I seem to go into auto-pilot. I stepped toward her and reach out to either of her hips, my grip closing around the tops of her combats. She looked at me, nothing but lust in her expression. I pulled them away from her, down to her knees. She wore no knickers, her damp lips were open and I reached in with my face burying my nose into her anus as I my tongue licked her with long hard strokes from front to back. She moaned and pushed back into me.

Alan stood next to me, naked and aroused, his hand gently pumping his penis. It was longer than mine, an easy 8 inches, but I took pleasure in the fact that it was thinner. I looked up at him and moved away from Karen's backside winking. Alan took no time at all to move himself behind her, the two girls spread out before him, Amy writhing below. He pressed the tip of his penis into Karen, she grunted, and he popped himself back out. Placing his hands on her hips he pushed in hard with enough force to push Karen into Amy's stomach causing her to grunt.

"Oh, God yeah." Karen said, her face looking out sideways at me.

Amy was still pushing down on the vibrator buried in her still under Karen's control. I quickly undressed and walked across the bed on my knees, my erection swaying, glistening with pre-come.

I lifted Karen gently causing her to let go the vibrator. Alan slowed his pace watching me as I pulled her T-Shirt off. I was determined these two women would be naked too. Once the T-Shirt was dispatched she resumed her work on Amy, and with a hard thrust Alan forced her back onto Amy's stomach. Amy had her eyes closed and was startled slightly as I forced my hands under her, reaching for the clasp of her bra. She helped by lifting her weight slightly and it was undone.

I leant and kissed Karen, then Amy's stomach while my hands busily undid her shirt buttons. Opening the shirt I pushed her bra further up her large round breasts, my penis flexed at the sight. I leant across her and took the far nipple into my mouth, nipping it slightly I licked until it was hard, then I moved and did the same to the other. Her large nipples rose to greet my tongue every time I alternated my attentions.

Karen moved her hands to either side of Amy. Her eyes were closed in concentration as she bucked back into Alan, grunting. Amy opened her eyes wondering why she was no longer filled. I quickly moved to take hold of the vibrator and began to move it inside her.

My knees were placed on either side of her ears, my feet uncomfortably placed on the wall. I became aware of a gentle sensation on my tip, I looked down to see Amy's tongue snaking out lapping up the pre-come oozing out of me. I let my weight take myself into her mouth as I moved the vibrator in and out of her. I found myself prodding the back of her throat. A hand gripped the base preventing me from going further. I let my feet move sideways off the wall and began to thrust into her mouth, her hand always preventing me from going too far.

Karen's breasts rubbed against the back of my head, she was just above me. I didn't know if she found the sensation exciting or not, but it excited me. I kept the vibrator moving in Amy, resting my weight on my elbows between her legs, I used my spare hand to push back her clit-hood. Amy's pubic bone rhythmically moved toward me her pace quickening in reaction to her sisters mounting excitement. I opened my mouth and engulfed here, my top lip under her hood, my tongue flicking straight on her clit. My old Moari trick came into play, my tongue flicked fast and hard across her sensitive nub. Amy responded immediately with a moan and a few expletives. Karen looked up in surprise and watched as her sister ejecting me from her mouth to let out a low and hard moan, her body quivered causing the bed to shudder under her. It was enough to send Karen over the edge, her hips slamming backwards and her head ducked as she joined Amy in a chorus of groans.

I slowed my pace on the vibrator, eventually pulling it from the panting Amy. Karen's reddened face was panting between Amy's knees, Alan slowly sliding in and out. He was watching me. I looked up at him, my expression (I hoped) said no. He seemed to understand and his pace quickened within Karen bringing her back to grunting life.

He looked straight at me as he pumped her. I felt my erection being swallowed again by Amy. I stared at Alan watching him thrust in and out of Karen as she groaned beneath him. We matched our pace. As I fucked Amy's mouth he fucked Karen. He huffed and with one hard thrust he came within Karen. It sent me over the edge and I moaned releasing myself into Amy's mouth.

I lay staring at Amy's mound enjoying the after shock of my orgasm. Before me was Karen smiling, her arse was still in the air, Alan still forced deep within her. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"I could do with a coffee." I quipped.