Alan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,479 Followers

When he bottomed out she let out a soft growl. He held himself still within her, reveling in the sensations. Her pussy felt like it was rippling around his shaft, her legs crossing around his back, holding him in place. She looked up at him again with a look of half-love, half lust in her eyes. Alan looked back at her. He was afraid he was going to pop off right then and there, and he desperately hoped he could hold out for a while. He noticed that his head began tingling again, but again shrugged it off to the excitement of the moment.

Her legs relaxed a bit, allowing him to begin a sawing motion. He gradually built up speed, and was fucking her with a great deal of vigor. All of a sudden her body seized up again, becoming stiff. She threw herself forward and slammed her crotch at his dick, impaling her pussy to the root. "I'm coming, Alan. You're making me come again. Oh my GOD!" He could feel her pussy spasm around her cock, and the sensations overwhelmed him, loosing his seed in her pussy. She was hyperventilating again as Alan withdrew his manhood from her, lifted her into his arms, and carried her to the back corner of the classroom, where there was a couch.

"So," he asked, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" She gave him a glowing smile and rested her head against his chest. They cuddled, fondling each other lazily. Alan heard footsteps in the hall and hoped that no one was coming to investigate Ms. Kelly's cries of passion.

Mr. Stanton, Alan's physics teacher, was headed out to his car when he heard the screams. He followed them around the corner to the door of Ms. Kelly's classroom, and was about to enter. Suddenly he stopped, paused for a few seconds and couldn't remember why he was where he was. Making an about face he headed to the main entrance, walked smartly to his car and went home.

Alan buried his face in the crook of his teacher's neck, lightly kissing her pale white flesh, and getting soft coos in response. He could stay this way forever he thought. "That was so nice, Alan. I could stay this way forever." Ms. Kelly's words jolted him from his reverie. He turned his wrist and glanced at his watch. It was 4:15. If he didn't leave soon, his parents would make it to the hospital before him. He rose and walked back to the front of the room, gathering his clothes. Carrying them back to the couch he told Ms. Kelly he had to go, and she embraced him, pulling his mouth to hers. She gave him a deep kiss, and they separated. Alan walked with her to her desk and they got dressed.

"Uh, Alan?" she said when they were both dressed, "We, ahem, uh, still need to have that talk." She didn't know how she got herself into this situation. She had taken him aside to tell him that the kiss earlier that day was a fluke, a one time thing only, and she ended up fucking him. It was the most satisfying, strike that, the ONLY satisfying sexual encounter of her life. Alan turned from the doorway to wait for her to continue, but she was suddenly speechless. He advanced at her, taking her into his arms, bending down a bit so he could kiss her neck. No words came to Megan Kelly at that moment. All she could think of was that she was in love with Alan Marshall, an eighteen year old boy. He was kissing her neck, and the pleasure was dripping through her body, like that time she broke her leg and was attached to a morphine drip. Alan was like a drug. She barely missed the morphine when they started her on Tylenol, but for some reason, she believed Alan would be a harder habit to break. She reached around his body and clasped his butt with both hands. She felt his lips and tongue on her neck pick up their pace and sighed. Alan backed away, explaining that he was expected at his grandfather's bedside.

"Can we talk about it tomorrow?" he asked, and she could only nod in response, words continuing to fail her. "OK, Ms. Kelly, see you then." As he left the classroom Megan wondered if Alan knew where she lived. She sat at her desk and stared off into space. After a while she heard the honk of a car horn in the parking lot, and that brought her out of her daze. She looked at her watch, and was amazed that it was nearly five o'clock. Gathering up her things she check the room for signs of their coupling, decided there was nothing noticeable, and left. On the short drive home she decided to cap off this fantastic day with a nice, long bubble bath.

NEXT CHAPTER: Alan begins to connect the dots.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,479 Followers
12