Albert and Lucinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, both our parents knew immediately we were now as we were meant to be. Our love was obvious. They immediately planned a wedding, not out of some sense of socially acceptable propriety, but because they knew we were already husband and wife in our spirits.

But as is oft times the case with love, this one was meant to be short-lived.

Returning from a consulting trip in Peru, Albert's plane crashed during a fierce and from what we were told freakish early autumnal snow-storm. There were no survivors.

When our daughter was born, I wrapped her in one of the shawls we'd purchased in Bali. Soagia, Albert's parents and my mother and father were with me during the labor. I too think Albert was there whispering to me that this child that was coming out of my body was the last seed he ever had a chance to plant.

She turned out to be the most beautiful flower of them all.

12