Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got on all fours, her ass toward the window. Wiggling it back and forth, she showed her voyeurs her delectable pussy. Of course, anyone looking would have needed binoculars to see anything from that far away. It was the idea of what she was doing that was so exciting.

Flipping onto her back, she placed her heels directly on the glass with her legs spread wide. Her hands found her tits, squeezing them, pulling on her nipples. Gliding down her body, those hands went to her cunt. Once they touched her labia she lost all control. She began fingering herself wildly with her right hand; her left rubbing her clit just as furiously.

Her climax came quickly, her ass lifted off the floor as she pushed her stilettos against the window. Alex worried for a moment that she might push them right through the glass.

When her body calmed, she rolled over and got to her feet. She was a bit wobbly as she walked into the darkness. Returning a short time later with her phone, she took a selfie in front of the window, her back to the glass to show where she was. Then she got back in position like she had when she came, shoes against the window. She held the phone over her head, taking a photo of her point of view out the window, between her spread legs.

When she finished, she stood and blew a kiss toward her audience. With a final wave of her fingers she shut off the light.

9:45 PM

I'm done

9:45 PM

How was it?

9:45 PM

Crazy. And scary. I loved it.

9:45 PM

Did you document it like I asked?

9:45 PM

I'll send pics soon. Not sure how the video turned out. I haven't looked at it.

9:45 PM

You're not supposed to. It's for me. Send it to the email I gave you in your instructions, and then delete it.

9:45 PM

OK. I'll do that as soon as we're done texting

9:45 PM

Then send it. We're done.

9:45 PM

We are? When will you be here?

He didn't answer her. He was stepping into the elevator when he sent her the reply to them being done. He was in his car by the time she realized he was serious. He was halfway home when she finally came to grips with his lack of response.

It had been so long since she'd had a master of sorts that she was struggling to get her bearings. And this was so different. In her previous D/s relationship most of the communication was verbal, either on the phone or in person. This one was starting out entirely the opposite, and she wasn't adjusting to it well. The nuances of the text format left a great deal to interpret in her mind. That was until she re-read his last text and realized he'd given her an order. He'd done exactly what he'd said.

That led to her re-reading all of his texts. In doing so she came to the conclusion that there was very little to decipher. He appeared to be very literal in most of them. She'd been reading between lines that likely didn't exist. She texted him the selfies she took, and then she emailed the video. There was a brief argument with herself about looking at the video. She wanted to watch it, but she'd been told not to. She'd even been told to delete it. That would mean getting rid of the one on her phone and the email she'd just sent.

That internal turmoil was at the heart of her submissive personality. She wanted to see it, but she knew she shouldn't. It didn't matter that he wouldn't know if she obeyed or not. How she behaved when she was alone spoke to how seriously she took the role of a sub. That mattered. It was always going to be in her head if she was being faithful to him or not. She deleted all evidence the video ever existed. The only copy was now possessed by a man she'd met some twelve hours before on a bench in a courthouse hallway.

Resigned that he was true to his word, she knew they were done until his next text, whenever that would be. With that came clarity of her situation. She was Ashley, naked in an expensive downtown hotel room. He was undoubtedly Alex again, and with it being after 10:00 PM, it seemed unlikely he would be showing up.

Taking a piece of advice he'd shared as Mr. Edwards, she decided to relax and enjoy the room. She even called down to room service and ordered the lobster bisque.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday night, March 20th

Christina was still on the lounger on the slate stone deck that surrounded their big pool. She'd gotten up a couple of times, first to switch to wine from the rum and Coke she'd started with, doing so against her better judgment. While she found the Chardonnay more relaxing, and she was on her second glass, she was risking a headache from mixing forms of alcohol. That almost never turned out well for her. She'd taken three aspirin in hopes of staving off the inevitable headache, and she made a plate of snacks... cheese and crackers with a couple of slices of a smoked summer sausage.

She'd gone upstairs to find a silky wrap, the breeze coming off the ocean becoming cooler by the minute. It was red and black and came to mid-thigh, the fabric feeling sexy against her smooth skin. Entering her bedroom, she was hit with the pungent aroma of sex. It was unmistakable, and she felt her pussy respond. Images rumbled through her brain, the scene playing out like a movie. She wished she could have filmed it. Actually, she could have, she just didn't think to get out the camera they used to use for the kids sports before they decided just to use their smartphones.

She found herself staring at the bed, inhaling deep. With each breath, her body reacted. She could smell Gerard, the scent so pervasive it was like he and his huge cock were somewhere in the room. She had to fight the urge to go search for him. Instead she grabbed her wrap and went back downstairs, closing her door on the way out in hopes of trapping the odor to make it last longer. It helped that most of the sexual bouquet emanating from the bed coverings.

During all of those trips in and around the house, Christina continued her conversation with Brandi. They'd been on the phone for well over two hours, the bond between them becoming even stronger.

Brandi had been sharing stories of her sexual past, in large part to take Christina's mind off the fact that Alex hadn't returned home yet. It still wasn't unusual in Christina's eyes. He'd sometimes not get home until after midnight, although that happened rarely. It was nearing eleven, so it still seemed normal.

Brandi had shifted the conversation to herself in large part because she had a deeper history with regard to sexual adventures. She didn't want her friend to feel like she was a novice. The things she'd done in such a short time were incredible, and fucking hot. Brandi shared because she wanted the relationship to be balanced, and it was empowering to be able to tell someone of the naughty things she'd done and not be judged.

"So, this guy had nothing to do with Gerard?" Christina asked, confused by the details of the tale of debauchery Brandi was spinning.

"Which one? There were two. Well, three. But the one guy just watched. He must have been married. He wanted to join in, but something held him back."

"Any of them. You met them through Gerard, right?"

"No. Why?"

"I dunno. It just seems like he facilitates a lot of... you know."

"Jesus, Chris! He's not my pimp. He doesn't own me. He employs me."

"But you do all those parties. And you've fucked all of his employees."

"Okay, I think you need to back off the wine. You're not hearing me clearly. Let me go over that part one more time. I work for Gerard. He runs the gyms."

Christina knew that. She actually knew much more than that. Gerard had made it seem that he was in some kind of general manager role, but she'd figured out pretty early on that he was more than that. He was either a co-owner, a partner or he owned them himself outright, but he was calling the shots. He'd also let his guard down earlier that morning, telling Billy he could get him a job. He'd actually said he had several enterprises under his corporate umbrella. She might have been sucking his cock at the time, but her ears worked just as fine as her mouth.

"He does more than that, B. He owns them."

Brandi wasn't surprised her friend had figured it out. She was an incredibly intelligent woman. That didn't stop her from saying, "You didn't hear that from me."

"I know I didn't. Now go on. Explain this to me."

"I work for Gerard. Part of my job description calls for me to be available for any of his management staff in a... personal way."

"You fuck them," Christina said bluntly.

"Or suck."

"Then how is he not, by definition, your pimp. You get paid to fuck and suck his staff."

"I suppose if you wanted to look at it that way you could. I look at it as a perk."

"A perk? How can you be serious about that?"

"Because I'm highly sexed, just like you're discovering you are, Chris. You sucked off every one of those guys last week. All of them. Was there ever a point where you thought about what it would be like to get paid to be doing that?"

"What? Of course not. Why would I ever think that?"

"But you loved doing it, right?"

"Oh my God. That was one of the greatest weeks of my life!"

"Okay. So, tell me, and be honest... was there a guy amongst them that you wouldn't have willingly fucked if you could have?"

Christina actually tried to think of each man, but it was difficult for her to put a cock with a face. Or a body. Not that it mattered. All of the men were hunks and all of them were more than decently hung. The smallest among them were the same size as her husband, and he was certainly well above average.

Shaking her head even though Brandi couldn't see her, she said, "No. I would have fucked any one of them."

"So you sucked them for free, and you would fuck them for free... why?"

"Ha! Because I'm a hotwife."

"No, it's because you've become a slut. And that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I'm one too. Which brings me to my point. I fuck them and suck them because I want to, Chris. I work for Gerard's company. The perk is I get to have sex with a lot of amazing guys that I work with, and I never have to worry about a harassment violation. I've always done it because I love it. I get paid to do my job, which is running classes and helping people with nutrition and exercise programs."

"Okay, so the men in the story you were telling me about?"

"I met them at a conference in San Diego. The trip was work related, but the sex had nothing to do with work. I was alone in a classy hotel. I'd spent the morning in a boring seminar about something I honestly can't recall because it was presented horribly. It was so bad I skipped the afternoon seminar and spent it by the pool drinking margaritas in a bikini that was barely there... and I let myself be talked into a threesome. I really thought it would be four, but like I said, the one guy chickened out."

"But that was the first time you got double... double, what did you call it?"

"Double-penetrated. It's DP'd for short. Yeah, that was the first time. Fuck, I get wet just thinking about it."

"Scares me to death," she laughed.

Brandi was more realistic. "You say that now, but you'll be doing it soon."

"Why would you say that?"

"Do you remember when I told Gerard I thought you were going to be worth spending his time on?"

"Of course I do. Why?"

"I also told him that when he finally invites you to be at one of his gangbang parties, I want to be the other girl. He has a party about once a month or so... sometimes it's six weeks. He gets two girls, and he invites half of the management staff. They start out playing poker, but that's the excuse to have everyone over. It's a pussy party, with some ass and mouth thrown in for good measure."

"So you take on more than one guy at a time?"

"You already know the answer to that. I'm sure you've seen hotwives doing it in hotel rooms in some of the videos you watch. Trust me, you're going to love it."

"It's still scary."

"That's why I'll be there. I'm your mentor, remember?"

"I don't know what I'd do without you, B. I'm not sure how I'd... oh, shit! I think he's home. Yeah, he's definitely home."

"It's about damn time. Give me a call tomorrow and tell me what happened."

"Just stay on the phone. It's eleven o'clock and I'm out here by the pool. I want him to know I've been doing something besides sitting here like a pathetic fool waiting for him all night."

"Even though you have," she chuckled.

Christina heard the patio door open and close as she replied, "No I haven't. I've been talking to you!"

"You're talking to who?" Alex asked as he approached with a purpose. Then he was suddenly beside her in what seemed like just a few strides.

"I'm talking to my girlfriend, Brandi."

"The one that taught you how to suck cock like a slut?" he asked while stepping over the lounger, facing her as he straddled it.

She watched as he unzipped his fly, quickly removing his rock-hard shaft. He began to slowly stroke it, and her heart started to race.

"If you're asking if she helped me learn how to deep throat big cocks... like the two I had in my mouth today, then the answer is yes, Alexander."

It was her way of reminding him that she was the one that was on control. It was why she'd used his given name, to reinforce that she was the hotwife. He didn't seem to care.

"I'll have to thank her later. Right now, I think your mouth would be of better use around my cock than talking on the phone."

"You do, do you?" she said with a defiant smirk.

"Yeah. I fucking do!"

He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her roughly toward his crotch. She yelped, and reached blindly for the table beside her, hoping her phone landed softly when she let go. Her hands flew to his thighs, hoping to slow him down, but he was having none of it. He rammed his shaft forward, slamming up against her pretty mouth. Seconds later he was fucking her face harder than he'd ever fucked her pussy.

"Can you taste her, slut! That's Ashley on my cock!" he bellowed, his grip tightening in her hair.

The air was filled with wet, sloppy gargling sounds. To the uninitiated it might have appeared that she was under duress. To Alex it was like a sexual symphony. Brandi had indeed trained her to be a slut, as Christina was handling the oral assault with relative ease.

The position wasn't the most ideal for Alex. His legs were too far apart to sustain the pace he'd set, the inside of his thighs starting to burn. Pulling her head back, he used her long mane to manipulate her body.

"Fuck! Alex! What are you doing!?"

"I'm taking my pussy back!" he growled.

He flipped her over onto her knees and pushed her in the middle of the back to force her to into a doggy position; yanking the bikini to the side. His shaft was slick enough with her saliva that he didn't care about whether it might hurt her. Placing his throbbing head against her entrance, he grabbed her hips and fired forward.

She wasn't concerned about the pain. It wasn't like not being lubricated enough was a concern anyway. She'd been turned on all day. The discomfort came from being fucked so hard by such big pricks earlier that day. Her body had never been through anything like it, so it didn't know how to react.

Alex didn't give a shit. Or two shits, for that matter. He kept tight rein on her hair and began hammering her swollen cunt. She responded by doing what a good slut does. She egged him on.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my dirty cunt! Fuck me hard! FUCK ME HARDER!"

He spanked her ass, getting her attention. "Don't you wake anybody up, you filthy whore!"

She'd gotten so lost in the moment she'd forgotten where she was. And when, considering it was late for a weeknight. She had to bite into the pillow she'd been resting her head on to assist in stifling her screams. Her body began to convulse, a huge orgasm ready to consume her.

"Oh fuuuucckkk! I'mmm cummminggg!"

She didn't have time to recover, a second, more powerful climax hitting her shortly after.

"Fuuucckkk meee... eeee... eeeeeee!" she wailed into the night.

Her physical responses to the way he was treating her played on his psyche. She'd never cum like that for him before, her pussy so wet he could feel it soaking into the fabric of his trousers.

The constraints of those pants began to affect him. He'd neglected to remove his balls this time, unlike how Ashley had done for him in the stairwell of the courthouse. The thought of her came to mind because of that subtle difference.

He'd never fucked two different women in the same day. He couldn't ever recall fucking while wearing dress pants. Somehow both those events collided. It all became too much in his head.

His balls contracted, the cum inside them beginning the race up his engorged member. Slamming deep into his wife, he unloaded.

"Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh!" he snarled.

Christina felt his spunk shooting inside, her walls quaking around his shaft, milking it. For the third time that day a man had emptied his seed into her pussy. Not once did it occur to her that a condom should be worn. Not that it would have mattered to her husband. Or Gerard.

Alex had never worn one the entire time they'd been married. Either she was on the pill or they were trying to convince. After Sarah was born, he got a vasectomy. Christina never went back on the pill because it helped regulate her period, lessening the occasional cramps.

Gerard had made it very clear from the start. He wasn't going to wear one. He'd make sure he was clean, getting tested once a month. But in his mind if a woman wanted to fuck him, birth control was her priority, not his. It was one of the reasons he almost exclusively fucked married women. He was less likely to get trapped by a girl looking for a husband or child support.

Billy was the wildcard. She'd been so excited about the prospect of fucking him, she never gave it a thought. It was no different than when she'd fucked Todd, her other boytoy. She knew she needed to start being more mindful of that little detail.

Still, the fact remained that Alex had just left the third big load of cum inside her pussy since she'd woken up that morning. She'd lost track of how many orgasms she'd coaxed from a hard cock over the past eight days. It was closing in on thirty.

"I'm such a fucking slut, baby," she cooed, wiggling her ass at him when he finally pulled out.

"It's about fucking time," he sniped as slapped her ass cheek.

"I could say the same for you. It's nice to know you finally learned how to fuck a woman properly. I think I owe Ashley a big thank you."

"Same to Brandi for me," he said as he stood.

He was halfway to the house when she said, "I'm not stopping, Alex."

He turned, unsure of what she meant. "You're not stopping what?"

"I'm still going to be a hotwife. I'm still going to fuck other men."

"Who said anything about... I never asked you to stop. Why would you say that?"

"Because that was without a doubt the best sex we've ever had. I just didn't want you to get any ideas that I would go back to the ordinary life we used to live."

"I'd love to debate you on this, Christina, but I've got to get to bed. I've got to get up and go fuck Ashley in the morning before she goes before Judge Austin."

"What? What does that even mean?"

"It means I have no intention of talking you out of being a hotwife. This was exactly what we needed."

He went into the house and she picked up her phone.

"Are you still there, Brandi?"

"Oh yeah!" she laughed.

"Did you hear us?"

"Hear you. I came twice just listening to you... swear to god. That was one of the hottest things I've ever heard. And by the sounds of it, you've created a monster. He's fucking her again tomorrow?"

"He can fuck her all he wants if he comes home and fucks me like he just did. My pussy is wrecked."