Alex and Penelope Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
165 Followers

Alex was hardly listening now. Chelsea's hand had crept up to the top of his thigh. He finished off his drink, realizing just how drunk he actually was now, figuring he'd get out of it by standing up to go get a refill, maybe with a little less alcohol.

"You're out," Chelsea noted with a whisper. She rose up a few inches, keeping her hand in place while she turned, hoping he was getting an eyeful of her tits. "Hey!" she called loudly. "Bartender! We need drinks!"

The bartender nodded and began to mix while Chelsea settled back down, this time with her shoulder against Alex.

Alex sighed, but he still didn't really mind. When she'd turned to get the bartender's attention, her tits had been inches from his face, and his dick was taking over his thoughts. He didn't want Chelsea, he wanted Penelope. Buuuut . . . . well, whatever.

Penelope was chuckling as Kathleen told her that Britney had been seeing a guy on and off, but it was fizzling out, so she was probably just desperate for some attention. Penelope mostly listened to the conversations around her, hearing Madison mention that she thought she'd recognized Andy, and they talked about a class they'd shared a year ago. Andy had scooted awfully close to her, shoulder to shoulder, but if she moved the other way, she'd run into Clinton. So while listening to the conversations, she put her mind on Alex, hoping the party would end soon so they could go to bed together.

Alex felt Chelsea's hand slide over and rest on his erection. His hand shot down to remove it, meeting her fingers, then paused. What the fuck is going on here, he thought. He glanced over at her, her green eyes looking up at him through long lashes. But it was her tits that had his hand pushing hers against him. He was fucking horny. And drunk. Bad combination. He thought through everything as quickly as he could. Chelsea was hot, as was her sister. He only wanted Penelope, but he also eventually wanted Penelope to experience a threesome with him down the line. Maybe if he let this happen for a few minutes, Chelsea would be the one he called when he had Penelope ready.

It was drunk logic, and he knew it, but he'd made up his mind. He didn't give a shit about Claire, and he was just starting out with Penelope, with intentions to teach her everything. And this way he'd be all warmed up and ready to take her through the night, as he intended to do. No more of this one time a night business; he was going to push her to a new limit tonight.

So he removed his hand.

The second he did, her hand started working him. Luckily he was a man with great control, so he could keep his face straight and still be a part of the conversation as though nothing was taking place under the water.

He joined in the conversation. A minute later, he felt her hand creep down under his trunks and grip him, stroking the way only a woman with sexual talent would. He again glanced down and was reassured by the churning water that no one could see what was happening. When he'd look at Penelope, he felt a little guilt, but mostly he felt jealous that she had guys on either side of her that wanted her.

In fact, he wondered what their hands were doing under the water. But that was absurd. Penelope would push them away.

Couples were dropping over and saying their goodbyes. The place was clearing out, finally, which meant he was closer to having Penelope alone, and with the hand job he was receiving, he was so ready to fuck her through the night.

Finally, after about ten minutes, he reached down and pulled her wrist until her hand had left him. "I think it's time we call it a night," he said.

"Probably," Chelsea said with regret. She was the first to climb out of the tub and Alex couldn't help but check out her body as she did so. Her sister followed, her body an echo. He reached down to do a little adjusting and set his mind to making it relax with success. He was the last one out and checked himself, finding that even with the wet trunks, there was no evidence of his half erect cock.

He grabbed Penelope as they walked toward the house and whispered, "Head on up. I'll see them out."

Penelope blushed and smiled at him, then, wrapped in her towel, she made her way up to her room.

The crew discussed their lack of rides, but Clinton said that his driver had stuck around and he could see that everyone got home.

As they all walked out the door, Alex reached and clasped Chelsea's arm. He watched until the rest were a bit away. "You want me?" he asked quietly, hurriedly.

"Oh yes," Chelsea breathed, smiling coyly.

"Good," Alex said, not returning her smile. "Breathe a word of what happened to anyone and I will see that you regret it. Keep it a secret and you'll get what you want."

Chelsea nodded as her wrist was released, and Alex could tell by the look on her face that no one would ever hear what had happened. She liked to gossip, but she wanted him too badly to let that get in the way. She also recognized the power he had, and the threat was taken seriously.

"Have a great night!" Alex cried cheerfully so the others could here. Chelsea ran to the catch up, no one noticing that she'd even fell behind.

And that was the last of them. He dismissed the bartenders and paid them a hefty tip in cash. He oversaw their breakdown, even helping to speed them up. Once they'd cleared out, he shut down the lights outside, then made the rounds through his house to be sure no one had snuck off into a room without him knowing. It took time, but he was certain everyone was gone. 99% of the time if people did want a room alone, they'd ask him.

Finally he walked into Penelope's room and found her laying under the covers, her eyes open, waiting for him. "Have a nice time?" he asked.

She sat up, still in her sexy little bikini. "Oh my god, it was perfect!" she exclaimed. "I can't thank you enough. I just . . . it's been amazing here, especially with you, but I hadn't realized how much I missed my friends. Now I have people I can call to go do things with. People who will be at my school so I won't feel so alone!"

"Good," he said, still hovering near the door. He turned and shut it, then looked back at her. "You ready to play?"

Penelope bit her lip and nodded. The party had been fun, but she'd spent the entire day waiting on tonight.

Alex smiled, his eyes narrowed. "Let me rephrase that," he said wickedly. "Are you ready to get fucked?"

He watched her eyes widen as her lip released. Again she nodded, though not quite as surely as before.

Alex walked over to the bed and ripped the blankets down to the end of the bed. "Turn over," he said.

Penelope was nervous; she knew things were escalating. He'd told her he wanted to teach her everything, and she still didn't know what that entailed. But she would do anything he asked, so she turned around and laid on her stomach, and waited.

Stripping off his wet swim trunks, Alex took her in. The concave curve of her back, her hard little ass. He climbed on top of her and straddled her back, then unhooked her bikini top. He moved her hair to the side, still wet at the tips from the hot tub. He'd hoped for strings at the nape of her neck, but it was one piece. He patted her back between her shoulder blades. "Lift up for me," he said.

Penelope obliged, lifting her upper torso from the mattress and balancing on her elbows. The bikini was lifted from her head and tossed to the floor. She felt his hands on her shoulders, a few seconds of a massage, and moaned lightly at his touch. They slid down and around, then cupped her breasts. He pulled up, mashing them into her, lifting her by her chest even further while his hands squeezed. He was definitely getting rougher, and Penelope found that it wasn't unwelcome. She actually really liked it. It made her feel small and powerless, which was incredibly erotic.

Alex rubbed his hands out, pulling her tits with them until his hands slid around her back. He pushed down until she was once again flat on the mattress. He was going to thoroughly exhaust her tonight, and with Reuben and Beverly having the day off tomorrow, he planned to keep her naked as his toy until tomorrow night.

He climbed off of her, then off the bed entirely until he stood at the foot of it. Reaching, he grabbed her bikini bottoms and yanked them down until they were free of her feet and tossed them aside. When he climbed back up, he straddled her thighs this time and massaged her firm ass, giving it the occasional pinch. He pulled her cheeks apart until he could see her tiny little hole; an orifice he would eventually take, but that would take a lot of building up to. Before he couldn't help himself from touching it, he pushed her cheeks back together and continued massaging her, listening for her ooh's and ahh's.

He dipped his hand between her legs and let the tip of a finger enter her, just to the first knuckle. She was so wet already, which made this easier. He didn't want to work her up to it tonight. His erection was still lingering from Chelsea's hand, getting harder by the second. He placed his cock against her crack and mashed it with his palm, letting out a moan of his own.

Her hands at her sides, he grabbed her wrists and brought them behind her back until he could pin them with one hand, then slid down until he sat on her calves. Pulling her by her wrists, he got her ass in the air, her legs at a right angle, and he could see her wet pussy glistening.

Penelope was in an awkward position, her head to the side on the mattress, held there only by her shoulders. The curve of her body was at a triangle with her ass up in the air. Alex held her wrists in place, so she couldn't bring her hands up to make herself more comfortable, but she didn't protest. She'd promised him to try everything, and she still meant it. She would even continue to do things she didn't like just because he wanted them, and she knew it. Though there hadn't really been anything she hadn't liked yet. In the moment it had been tough, but after she was able to remember what had been so wonderful about every moment, even the painful ones.

Propping himself up on his knees, Alex gripped his cock, precum oozing from the tip. He massaged the base of the head with his thumb, then placed it at her hole. He eased it inside, having to keep hold on it so it wouldn't bend against her clenched muscles.

"Ahhhh!" Penelope cried, feeling him enter her. She'd expected fingers first; she wasn't ready for his girth. It stretched her like crazy, her muscles tensing in protest. And in the position she was in, she couldn't move. She was locked down. Once inside, she tried to make her muscles adjust to his massive size, but he didn't give her time. He was pumping right away.

"Ooh, that's right," Alex whispered to himself with approval. He groped her right ass cheek, pinching it while he pumped her tight pussy. "Good girl." Taking her like this was magnificent; one of his favorite positions. He did make quick mental note of exactly how good she was being; not struggling at all, though her muscles were still tensed and braced, which was to be expected.

He slowed his pace so he could watch his shiny cock slide out, then move inch by inch back inside, loving how it disappeared, swallowed by her. He did this a few times, but was losing his grip on her hands, even though she really wasn't struggling. So with his other hand, he grabbed both of her wrists and used them like reins as he picked up the pace.

Penelope focused on staying as still as she could. Making noises helped, though she suspected she'd be making them anyway. She was adjusting though, and was happy they were once again together, having sex. She didn't want a day without him inside of her. She was stretched to the limit, and he sure was deep, but things were getting more pleasurable as each minute passed.

Alex released her hands so he could grip her hips. It would make it easier to pound her this way. He jerked them back on his cock, using her hips instead of his own to slide in and out. He watched her arms cross over her head, then under her forehead so she was face down. It muffled her moans, which he didn't like, but he was too focused on what her tight pussy was doing to his cock to care much.

While still rocking her hips, he began to thrust as he yanked back, really fucking her hard now. Her sounds were more cries than moans, which excited him further. He liked that they were to a point now that he could use her and not have to be so careful. Her body belonged to him, its sole purpose to please him. While dressed, she was delightful and fun. While naked she was no more than a toy for his pleasure.

"Hands and knees," he ordered gruffly, still pumping at her with force.

Penelope wasn't sure what that meant; it took a second for her mind to even register that he was talking. She was on her knees though, so she brought her hands below her and propped her body up. A second later she felt his hand grab a fistful of hair, pulling her head back as far as it would go. Again she felt stuck, locked in a position.

Alex yanked on her hair, twisting it in his fingers as he fucked her harder, without reprieve. Someday, he thought, she'll have a cock in her mouth while I do this. The mental image sent him over the edge and he came immediately, emptying his load. His pace slowed, his cock losing its erection. Before he lost it entirely, he wanted to feel her muscles spasm, so he reached under and found her clit and pinched.

Penelope screamed with her orgasm, her head still held back by his grip on her hair. Waves of pleasure rocked her body.

Alex felt her muscles go crazy around his cock. He waited until they relaxed fully, then pulled out of her and let go of her hair. He climbed over to her side and sat down while she crashed down on her stomach, her body still shivering with aftershocks.

After a minute, Penelope turned her head to look at him and smiled weakly. That had been a lot of new, but without a doubt the most pleasure she'd had yet. She was worn out, and still felt pain because he was so big, but she was satisfied.

Alex laid on his side, propping himself up on his elbow. She looked exhausted and used, which was exactly how he wanted her to look for the rest of their lives. He rubbed her back, feeling how relaxed she was. Judging by the smile on her face, she'd enjoyed it. He certainly had. But what she probably didn't know was that it was far from over. He'd need a few minutes to recover, but he planned on taking her a few more times tonight.

After about ten minutes of relaxing in silence, he felt like he could get ready again. He brushed hair from her face and looked into her eyes. "Ready to try something new?"

Penelope lost her smile, her eyes narrowing. Twice, back to back like this? "I'm not really sure . . ." she said tentatively. "I'm exhausted."

Alex looked at her with a raise of a brow. "Are you saying no to me?"

Penelope felt her cheeks flood with warmth. She'd sworn to herself she would never say no. "No," she said. "I guess we could do something else . . ."

"Good girl," Alex said with approval. Tonight was about teaching her how to take it from behind. He lightly slapped her ass. "Up off the bed."

It took a second to get her muscles working, but Penelope rose, though slowly, and climbed off the bed. She barely had it in her to stand.

Alex met her on her side and spun her so she faced the bed. He kissed her neck, then whispered. "Bend over the bed."

Penelope eased down until her chest met the mattress. Luckily the bed was as high as her waste, so she was at a comfortable right angle. She pulled her arms up and under her forehead, but kept her head to the side, and waited.

Alex ran his hands down the length of her back. God, how he wanted to spank that ass. But he'd get to that. This week was about teaching her positions. Maybe next week he'd admonish her for her naughtiness and punish her ass. Using one hand to jerk his cock, he played with her ass again. It didn't take too long before he was ready.

Once in place, he grabbed her hips, and this time, he immediately slammed himself in. He didn't wait at all before he was immediately pounding her, oblivious to the cries she made. He focused solely on himself, shutting everything else out. Just feeling her warmth, her grip, her wet depths.

Penelope couldn't believe it was happening again. Her hands were in tight fists as she cried out. Behind her cries she could hear the slapping of flesh with each of his fast thrusts. She couldn't believe she could even take it; it seemed so impossible. Her hips were held, then her ass grabbed and squeezed. At one point his hand was back in her hair, raising her head up as cried burst from her lips. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Uh, Ah, Ah!" One after another, never ending.

It went on for so long Penelope was losing feeling. Her body had given up. The only thing she felt was the constant penetration; the continual slams inside of her. And even this she was enjoying! It stunned her how much she liked that he completely controlled her; that he was doing this solely for his own pleasure, as she knew it couldn't be for hers. Not like this. And still there was pleasure to be had from this, though in a very different way than gentle touches, probing fingers, the sweet love making they'd shared that morning.

Alex came again, though it took him a lot longer this time. That was to be expected. He stayed lodged inside for longer than necessary just because he wanted to keep her filled with his cock. If only he could carry her around with him every second of the day and keep her on it, he would. His cock liked it, but it was more that she was filled with it that turned him on.

Once out, he helped her onto the bed so she could relax, then laid down beside her, this time holding her to him. She deserved some tenderness after what she'd been through. He brushed her hair, rubbed her back. He waited, this time a half hour.

When he was ready, he noticed she was nearly asleep and he quickly moved to wake her back up. If he was training her now, she needed to understand that she had to go as long as he wanted.

That night, he took her two more times, each longer than the last. Once as she gripped a bedpost so he could keep her awake. The second he let her lie still on her stomach, knowing how exhausted she was. That was the last of it, because five minutes after he'd finished, she was asleep. He pulled the blankets up over them and fell asleep from his own exhaustion in the next minute.

rosess
rosess
165 Followers
12