Alex+andra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thus, having some of her doubts reassured, Josie made amorous love to Alexandra, feeling, licking, and kissing her all the way from her head to her toes, stopping at specific parts such as Alexandra's breasts and pussy. Josie was pleasantly amazed that what Alexandra had told her was true. Her breasts, despite the saline implants, looked and felt real, just as many women have their breasts augmented with saline implants and many look and feel real.

However, what intrigued Josie the most was Alexandra's vulva. If she didn't know any better, she would never guess Alexandra's was surgically constructed. It looked and felt so real. So anatomically correct. Alexandra had a vagina and urethra between her legs, and her vagina and rectum were separated exactly as they should be in a woman. Her vagina and urethra were in between her small labia, and the two came together at the frenum that begins the clit and the hood. Beyond Alexandra's clit and protective hood was the shaft of her clitoris, and all of these female parts were covered with soft, blonde, pubic hair on her mons veneris.

Josie ran her fingers through Alexandra's pubic hair as one runs a comb through her hair, and having done so, she lowered her face and kissed Alexandra's pussy, inhaling the fragrance she had applied on her pussy. It was a soft, gentle smell like lilacs, and it stimulated Josie's senses.

As she continued to study Alexandra's pussy, she used her fingertips to separate her labia so she could get a really good look at her slightly opened vagina, her urethra, and, of course, her clit. Everything was in the right place as far as her eyes could see, but now to feel Alexandra's pussy.

Continuing with her fingertips Josie ran them from her ass hole, along her perineum, and up to her vagina that Alexandra had lubricated withAstroglideso Josie could use her fingers on and in it. When she reached Alexandra's vagina, she circled the outside with her right index finger before attempting to insert it inside her. She was surprised, however, that when she put pressure to enter Alexandra's vagina, it slid in quite easily, and she was able to get her whole finger inside. This really amazed her.

Once inside, Josie stroked in and out of Alexandra's vagina, and she felt her move with this digital attention as well as heard Alexandra moan softly. Thus, having found Alexandra had feelings in her sensitive pussy, Josie pulled her finger out and slid it up between her small labia until she came to her clit that was extended beyond its protective hood.

Josie studied it closely, looking for something unusual or different about its appearance; however, she had to admit Alexandra's clit looked similar, if not the same, as all women's clits, considering the fact that among females there are many differences in how their clits look. Some clits are small enough as not to be seen but are hidden inside the labia folds, other clits are medium in size, while there are some that are quite large as clits go. Again, there was nothing of a surprise with Alexandra's clit. Having come to that conclusion, Josie tentatively reached out with her fingertip and slid it over Alexandra's glans, and the reaction was something for Josie to see and hear.

Alexandra pushed her pussy onto Josie's finger and moaned more loudly than she had before when she had insinuated her finger inside Alexandra's vagina.

"Oh, Josie, that feels so wonderful. It feels as if tiny pricks of electricity vibrate throughout my clitoris, something I felt for the first time. I can't tell you what this means to me and how I feel. It's as if my life has been given a whole new meaning, the real knowledge and sensation of being truly a woman," Alexandra sighed with joy.

Josie smiled outwardly for Alexandra to see and inwardly for herself to know it was she who helped open these new feelings for Alexandra. These firsts. It was as if she had broken Alexandra's hymen even though she had none.

With great anticipation and sexual excitement Josie flicked Alexandra's clit back and forth several times, causing her to thrill to the new carnal sensations this gave her, and while filled with the joy of this new experience, Josie lowered her head with open mouth and brought it down on Alexandra's tingling clit and sucked.

The feelings that shot through Alexandra's body were indescribable for her. These erotic feelings were the greatest she had known in her lifetime, and she absolutely allowed herself to melt into the wanton maelstrom of her mind and body.

Josie was caught up in this whirlpool of erotic desire, too, as she ate Alexandra's pussy. In doing so, she concentrated on sucking her clit, feeling its fleshy texture. It felt the same as the clits of her other lovers and the same as her clit when she masturbated.

Wanting to share with Alexandra how she was felt, Josie stopped sucking her clit and lifted her head.

"Ooooo, Alexandra, your clit is so real and feels good in my mouth. I just love it," Josie said adoringly.

And then Josie went back to sucking Alexandra's clit before she had time to be uncomfortable with her having stopped eating Alexandra's pussy. Now, however, Josie not only sucked her clit, but she lowered her right hand and re-inserted her first two fingers inside Alexandra's vagina and started finger-fucking her. Of course, Alexandra didn't have what is known as a G-Spot that fills with fluid from the paraurethral tissue that forms the ejaculate in women who squirt during orgasm. She also didn't have a cervix. However, these were, again, a few of the sacrifices Alexandra knew she had to accept before she went into the process of gender reassignment surgery, but, she knew it would be worth it in order for her to become the female she was.

Besides, while this was true, Alexandra did have feeling inside her vagina, so Josie's fingering her vagina and sucking her clit brought her closer and closer to her first orgasm, the frenzy of sexual release from deep within herself that finds its way to her clit. Once there, Alexandra raised her hips off the bed and at the same time put her hands on top of Josie's head and pushed down gently, pressing her face into her pussy.

"Oh, Josie, I'm not sure what my orgasm should feel like, but the power of sensation in my genitals is so excruciatingly powerful. The feelings are almost too much for me," Alexandra moaned as she squeezed her legs onto Josie's face. Once there she held on throughout the rise and fall of her waves of orgasmic joy.

After she relaxed, Alexandra let her legs open, and she dropped her ass to the bed, allowing Josie to lift her head and sit up. She looked down warmly at Alexandra in wonderment at the intensity of her orgasm, not knowing just how it would be. This, of course, was true for both Alexandra and Josie. It was a first for both of them.

"Come here, Josie," Alexandra said, motioning her to come up beside her. Once Josie was there, Alexandra reached up, placed her left hand around the back of her neck, and brought her to her lips. She kissed Josie warmly, moist and sweet.

"Josie, thank you. What you did to me and for me I'll remember forever from this day for the rest of my life, my new life," Alexandra said gratefully to her friend.

Josie shook her head knowingly and said, "You're welcome, Alexandra. I'll never forget this night also. It was a first for both of us."

"Let's get some sleep," Alexandra sighed deeply. "Reach over and turn out the light."

Josie turned out the light, and she and Alexandra were in darkness yet they sensed the closeness of the other.

Alexandra reached over, took Josie's hand into hers, and closed her eyes.

Morning came with fond memories for Alexandra as she awakened pleasantly but tired from making love with Josie the night before, and as she stretched the kinks out of her body, she let her mind wander through the memories of making love, how it felt and how she loved being a woman. As she looked over at Josie who was still asleep, her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took, and her curly red hair framing her lovely face looked so beautiful and peaceful. Alexandra smiled when she remembered what they had shared.

Alexandra reached out and ran her fingertips lightly along Josie's right arm, not to awaken her if she were still sound asleep but if half-awake to let her be aware of her presence beside her.

When Josie felt Alexandra tracing her fingertips along her arm, she rolled over onto her right side and looked at Alexandra with her sparkling, green eyes set off by her flowing, red hair.

Smiling warmly, Josie said, "Well, good morning, Alexandra, my friend, and now my lover. How are you this morning after having made love with a woman for the first time?"

Josie was curious if there were any doubts lingering in Alexandra's mind that negated what they had shared last night, and so she patiently waited for an answer.

Alexandra returned Josie's smile and said, "No, Josie. No regrets. No second thoughts about our having made love last night. It was absolutely marvelous. You introduced me into the world of lesbian love and let me know how my body feels when being with another woman. You also helped me experience the joys of giving and receiving and helped me achieve my first orgasm in my new body. For that I shall always be grateful."

"I enjoyed it, too. And in my own way, I feel honored being the one who did this for you. Your loving me was wonderful," replied Josie.

"I am so glad we both share the same feelings, Josie. But for now I think we should go for showers and get dressed. I see it is just a little before eight o'clock, and we open the shop at nine. You go first," said Alexandra.

Josie got out of bed and headed for the bathroom while Alexandra made the bed. She heard the water running and imagined what Josie looked like with water cascading over her slender, faery-like body.

"Yes," Alexandra thought, "put wings on Josie's back, and she would look like a wee faery.

By now Josie was finished showering and came out of the bathroom naked, using her bath towel to dry her hair. Because her hair was naturally curly, all Josie did was shake her head until it fell around her shoulders and then let it dry naturally.

Josie got dressed while Alexandra took her shower, and when she had finished and gotten dressed, the two walked down the flight of stairs that led to the studio on the first floor.

It was now eight-thirty, and Alexandra and Josie did not have breakfast; however, there was a coffee shop around the corner on Broadway where they could get some coffee and a muffin or crescent roll. It wouldn't be much, but it would hold them over until lunchtime. Alexandra and Josie bought what they wanted and brought it back to the shop where they ate it in the back room where Alexandra's photography equipment was set up and a section of the room set aside for taking photographs.

After finishing their breakfast, Alexandra and Josie went out to the front, Alexandra going to unlock the door and turn the CLOSED sign to OPEN while Josie went behind the counter to get the cash register receipts and money she had put into the safe the day before when Alexandra came into her photography studio and surprised the hell out of her when she found out the beautiful woman standing before her was, in fact, Alexandra.

"If it's all right with you, Alexandra, I'll go deposit the money at the bank and be right back," Josie said.

"That's okay, Josie. Business is usually slow in the morning," replied Alexandra.

This was the way the two days went for Josie and Alexandra until the weekend.

"I'm sure glad it's T.G.I.F.," said Josie.

"Me, too," agreed Alexandra, looking forward to the weekend so she could get some much needed rest. She was still feeling the healing process, and despite how marvelous making love was two nights before, Alexandra had to admit her pussy was more than a little sore the next day; nevertheless, her libido was still strong.

It was getting close to quitting time, and Josie had already closed out the cash register and taken the money to deposit it in the bank where the shop had its account.

She didn't know what her plans were for the weekend...whether to chill out for the two days or go out and do the bar scene where she often met willing love partners for the night; however, now that she and Alexandra had become intimate and she had strong feelings for her, Josie wasn't as interested in jumping into bed with just anyone. Besides, she didn't know what Alexandra's feelings were towards her and what her decision was now that she was able to go out into the world as a woman.

After Alexandra locked up for the weekend and they were standing outside the studio, Josie asked her a question, tossing a little bait to see how Alexandra would react...what she would say.

"Alexandra, do you have any plans for this evening?"

"To be truthful, Josie. No, I don't have any plans. Haven't given it too much thought," answered Alexandra.

Josie gave Alexandra a pensive look and said, "Well, I know this club right here in the Village.Club Sappho. I've gone there quite a few times, and since it's a club owned and run by a woman and just for women, in particular lesbians, we can relax and not worry about others being judgmental of who and what we are or have them stare at us. We can just be ourselves. There is also a live show every Friday night that is both entertaining and satisfies a woman's sexual appetite. We could go there for a few drinks and have some fun if you have nothing better to do. Do you want to go?"


Alexandra hesitated because she felt a little awkward about being in a public place; although, she would be with Josie. Therefore, having given it some thought, she said, "All right, Josie. I'll go. It ought to be fun, and to tell you the truth, even though I feel withdrawn being out in public, I know I must do it sooner or later. So, I guess it might as well be this evening."

Josie's face lit up with a big smile, and her green eyes sparkled with joy. "That's great, Alexandra. As I said, I think you'll feel comfortable there, and besides, who is going to see anyone but a gorgeous woman just as I had done when you entered the studio?"

Bolstering her courage, Alexandra said, "You're right, Josie. No one will ever know. IsClub Sapphofar from us?"

"No, not really. But it's too far to walk, and as you know, it's not the safest thing to do, especially for women, to be walking the streets ofNew York. So we better take a cab," Josie said.

"All right then, what time should I come by your apartment in a cab?" asked Alexandra.

"Well, the evening doesn't really get started until about nine o'clock even though the doors open at seven o'clock, so why don't you pick me up about quarter to nine. Is that all right with you?" Josie asked.

"Oh, sure. That's fine," Alexandra answered.

"How should we dress for this evening?"

"Casually," answered Josie. "Although, one can see just about any kind of attire from leather and denim jeans with tops to blouses and skirts. You might even see a few in cocktail dresses. It's a mixture of all kinds of women, some come just to look and have fun while others come, hoping to make contact with someone with whom they connect for the night. You just have to make your own decision, Alexandra, as to what you want to happen."

"All right, Josie. I understand," said Alexandra.

"However," added Josie, "with your beautiful looks you can be sure there will be many women hitting on you...some just for talk...some for dancing...and some, once again, for a night together for making love. The choice is yours, and even though I was your first lover doesn't mean I'm possessive. You can pick up or be picked-up by whomever you want? All right?"

"All right, Josie. That, of course, goes both ways," Alexandra said.

Josie answered Alexandra with a yes look in her eyes.

Alexandra closed her studio. Josie went home to her apartment on West Houston Street, and Alexandra went upstairs to shower and change her clothes. Alexandra wasn't too much into jeans when it came to going out for the night, so she chose a sexy, black skirt that was tight-fitting and came about nine inches above her knees, showing off her well-formed ass and long, shapely legs. Underneath her skirt she wore a black garter belt that snapped onto shear, flesh-colored nylons so it looked as if she had no nylons on at all. Over her garter belt Alexandra wore a pair of sexy, lacy, black panties that were cut high on her round hips.

For her feet she wore black, short-heeled shoes that complemented her skirt but added to her height, not that she needed it. To match her black garter belt and panties Alexandra wore a black, lacy, uplifting bra that was cut low and held her breasts in the cups, accentuating the cleavage in her size 34 C. Over her bra she wore a tailored, white blouse with a collar that came to pointed lapels in front, and it, too, accentuated her cleavage, fitting just above her bra.

Around her neck Alexandra wore a gold chain from which was suspended a small, gold pendant in the shape of the symbol for transgender women. It is a full circle with an arrow to the right (This is the symbol for male and the planet Mars.), an upside-down cross on the bottom (This is the symbol for female and the planet Venus.), and an arrow with a cross piece under it on the left side (This is one of the symbols for a transgender woman.). The three-sided symbol as a whole symbolizes the complete, transgender woman.

Alexandra wasn't self-conscious about wearing her transgender pendant because most women didn't know what it meant; therefore, the only women who would know what it meant would be other transgender women and a few who might ask its meaning.

Alexandra's pendant rested against her warm flesh just above her cleavage, and she was very proud of her natural-looking, full breasts.

All she needed then was a satin black belt inside the loops around the waist.

Once dressed, Alexandra looked at herself in the full-length mirror she had on the back of her bathroom door. She took a cursory look at her outfit and was quite pleased, and then she looked at her blonde hair that was straight and brushed back so it fell whichever way she moved her head. Often some of it would fall across the top of her forehead and accentuate an eye. All she had to do to change her look was to shake her head gently, and it was done.

Before getting dressed, she had applied eye shadow with a white base on her eyelids, and then from the eye ridge she used a soft violet that she raised upward to her brows. After the eye shadow she used pink eyeliner to accentuate the shape of her eyes. Finally, Alexandra applied mascara to darken her eyelashes and curl them at the ends.

She already had applied a base to her face, but after she had finished her eyes, she put on warm pink Lip Gloss. Alexandra took one last look at herself from both front and sides and was ready to go.

After picking up Josie and then a short taxi ride, Alexandra and Josie stood in front ofClub Sappho. Noise, talking, and music greeted them as they walked through the doors. For a moment they stood still to let their eyes get accustomed to their darkened surroundings, but this didn't take too long.

Josie looked Alexandra over once more as she had when she got into the cab, and exclaimed, "Damn, Girl, do you look HOT or what? They're going to eat you alive inside either with there eyes or some will definitely want to with their mouths. I know I do myself."

Not waiting for a reply, Josie took Alexandra's hand into hers to reassure her all would be just fine. She also wanted the other women to know she came with her. Josie had her own sweetness about her with her faery look of red hair, green eyes, and fair skin, but Alexandra who was five feet eleven inches tall without heels had a sexy, shapely figure. She was, indeed, an eye-pleaser. She was stunning, and Alexandra's beauty captured the stares of many of the women inClub Sappho. Besides, since they had never seen her before, an air of excitement filled the room as it usually did when some new, fresh meat came into the club.