Alex's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lovers slowly eased down from their release, and then found themselves holding the other close. Rita kissed Alex's lips softly, keeping the cock buried inside her. Alex shifted absorbing the feel of the rod, and returning the gentle kisses of her friend. "Thank you," she told her, kissing her once more, before Rita pulled away.

"You're welcome, Alex."

Once more Rita moved to the bathroom, the cock bobbing as she walked; a sheen of come and virgin blood covered the permanent hard shaft. She slipped it off, and laid it with the other toy, before running warm water over a cloth, and returning to Alex's side. The cloth cleaned away the blood from the pussy that had learned so much in one day. She kissed the clean mound once more, and then tossed the rag to the floor. "We need to rest, sweetie."

Alex nodded suddenly feeling the pull of sleep call to her. She scooted under the blankets, and was soon spooned by Rita. The soft kiss that was placed on Alex's shoulder brought a quiet sigh from her lips. Her eyes closed and soon the two women were resting within each other's warmth, sleep claiming them.

***** The following morning Alex woke up before Rita, her first thoughts were how warm Rita felt against her. She kept herself snuggled against the other woman enjoying the feel of her. Her thoughts then traveled on to the night before. The experience she decided was one she would enjoy learning more about, and experimenting further. Her mother had never kept her bisexual desires a secret to her family or her close friends, so Alex was not ashamed in what she had just learned about herself, but it was still new to her.

She rose and headed to the shower. Once there, she started the shower and soon the bathroom was full of hot steam. It rolled in the air warming the room. Alex slipped in and let the water cover her slim figure. With the heat of the water caressing her skin, she felt the memories of the night come back to her. She could feel the hands on her body, as well as the tongue of her lover that had brought her to great heights. Alex felt the stirrings of desire return to her and wondered when she could enjoy such bliss again.

Once she had completed her morning ritual, as best she could in someone else's home, she returned to Rita's bedroom. Smiling she looked out to the balcony where she had seen her friend's tall figure. She slipped on the hotel robe, dropping the towel she wore. Walking toward the glass doors, and slipping through them, she moved behind Rita. The touch of her hands on the woman's robe, thrilled Alex and she pressed into her back. "This reminds me of last night," she whispered into Rita's ear.

"Yes, but I believe I was behind you."

Alex chuckled softly, "Yes." She pressed gently against Rita's hips, and turned her to face her. Only one inch separated the women's height, so Alex had no trouble looking into the blue eyes of the luscious blonde. Her hands slipped to the cinched sash of Rita's robe, easily untied it, then spread the cloth open. A smile crossed both women's faces as Alex took in the lush breasts, flat stomach and trimmed pussy.

With the movements of a woman willing to learn, Alex moved her head to capture one of Rita's nipples. She flicked the soft bud with her tongue until it rose to greet her. The morning breeze caressed both women's skin, bringing shivers to their bodies. Rita pressed her fingers against the blown dried hair of Alex's head and purred in pleasure. "As much as I'm enjoying this, we have a busy morning and afternoon," she said as she placed a finger next to the rosy lips that were sucking on her nipple, popping the hard bud from its warm blanket.

Rita cupped Alex's chin and kissed her lips softly. Her tongue slid along side the other woman's and she allowed Alex to wrap her arms around the inside of her robe. Their bodies embraced and the kiss deepened, while Alex's hands roamed down the round ass cheeks of her partner, squeezing gently. Rita moaned in rising passion, and pulled her lips from the other woman's. "God, you're going to have to stop that."

"What?" Alex asked innocently as her hand snaked around the front of her lover. She placed her palm over the warm flesh of Rita's cunt, and began to rub it gently. Soon she felt the wetness that was being pulled from Rita's body, and she increased her tempo. Her finger slid along the slit, then pushed itself into the hot hole. Moving the digit right then left she felt the slick juices of arousal coarse out from inside her friend.

"Faster," Rita muttered under her breath. Her head had fallen back, and now she was feeling Alex's mouth upon her neck. The finger moved quicker, and soon she was tightening the hold on her lover's slim digit. "More, fingers. Fuck me with three of them. Oh fuck, baby."

Alex moved to comply, and forced three long fingers into the slick opening and began to pump them hard and fast into Rita's cunt. Though she was new to all of this, she had learned from last night's strap on experience that Rita wanted this quick. The tempo increased as did the force, and soon come was covering Alex's hand. She sucked softly on Rita's neck as the hot fluid rolled over her fingers, into her palm, and gathered there. As Rita moaned and rocked her hips against Alex's ministrations, Alex whispered in her ear, "I want to taste it."

"Oh God," Rita gasped, as she gripped the balcony tighter and leaned back more against it. She watched as Alex settled her knees on the concrete and began to suck and clean she juices from the perfect cunt beneath her lips. Rita bit her tongue as the young girl lapped at her juices, and more come escaped her walls, and coated Alex's mouth and throat.

Licking and pushing the come around there pussy, Alex tasted the essence of her lover. Cleaning her outer and inner walls, before sliding back up to share the flavor, Alex purred in pleasure. The kiss was another slow movement of tongues, as passion slowly ebbed away in the coolness of the dawn. Rita smiled, caressed Alex's cheek and told her it was time to get ready to go.

The two women once dressed, Alex in clothes of her lover's choosing, headed down to have a light breakfast before continuing on to the lipstick shoot that would begin Alex's career into the high world of modeling. She was nervous once they arrived, but was quickly set at ease with the reassuring presence of Rita. Alex had been welcomed warmly, and then her face no longer became hers, as it was treated to exfoliation treatments and cleansing products. Her lips were masked and smoothed over with creams that she was told would bring out the softness of them.

Each time she did shots of the different colors of lipsticks she'd feel like a young girl at her prom, with all eyes on her, and the cameras begging for her attention. She noticed a few people were really impressed with her positive attitude and innocent small town quality. When it was time to break for lunch she waved goodbye to Rita, who would have her driver come back to collect her when the final shots were over.

Once lunch finished, she was swept into a whirlwind of more photo opportunities. Eyes, cheeks, the entire facial package were soon being pampered and prodded, lifted and touched. Alex was amazed at how much one could have done to their features, but was soon absorbed into the lights and actions of the moment. She didn't notice the driver having returned, or his eyes watching her.

John had picked the two women up from the hotel, and he could tell by the way Alex clung to the older woman, that once again she had consumed the innocence of another. He was disappointed, but knew it would have only been a matter of time before she had taken a new lover. Her last had been another young model that had come to the city to make it big, and once Rita had gotten her established in her career, she moved on to fresh meat. John watched the black haired beauty make love to the camera and his own body responded in kind as he took in her features.

He wondered what it had been like to have the young woman beneath lips that devoured her, and possessed her. John had admired all the women that Rita had brought home. They were all beautiful, and most definitely sexy, but something about Alex made him wonder. He pushed his thoughts to the side and moved away from the wall where he had been waiting. Once the shoot was finished he escorted Alex to the car, and then got behind the wheel.

"Did Rita tell you my name?" the quiet voice from the back asked him.

"Alex," he answered, looking at her through the rearview mirror. "I'm John, in case she didn't mention mine to you."

She only smiled and went back to looking out the window. They were headed back to the agency; no more words spoken, each one lost in the other's thoughts.

When Alex walked in to the Agency this time, she was more confident and sure of herself. She bypassed the first desk, and slipped into the elevator, then waved hello to Sheila before scooting off to Rita's office. Carl waved her in, and watched as she moved confidently into the Boss's office.

Rita looked up and smiled, then signaled her to have a seat while she finished a call on the phone. She winked at the young girl, and blew her a kiss, while she listened to the caller on the other end. Rita watched Alex relax, her eyes trailing over the long legs, and slim hips. Her attention focused on the breasts that were hugged by the tight halter top that she had loaned Alex. They had left the bras at home, and the tightness of the shirt stretched across the nipples. Rita's voice cracked as she answered the caller's question, and she blushed when Alex caught her stares.

Alex smiled, and winked back to her friend. She sat straighter, and slipped her top off. The windows behind her were tinted and the shades pulled but not fully closed. If someone were to sit in the chair opposite of the window, and look back, they would only have seen the black curls of Alex's head. With determined seduction in mind, Alex slipped her fingers slowly down her nipples and stroked each one. Pulling on them softly at first, then with more pressure, she began to tease them to hardened nubs.

As Rita watched the actions of her lover, her own sex increased in desire. The liquid hinted to her that it wished to grow and she spread her legs open. Her hand dipped down into the waist band of her skirt, and slid down to the pussy hidden below. Again no panties barred the experienced woman from her explorations. With her own needs being pulled to her crotch as well as her mind trying to focus on the conversation in her ear, she began to stroke and tease her clit.

Watching Rita move her hand down, Alex purred in delight, knowing she had her friend's attention. Alex stood, and moved her fingers to the white virginal shorts, that covered the bald sex, that had lost its own innocence hours before. Opening the button and pulling away the zipper, Alex pushed the shorts off, losing them and her sandals in the process. Licking her finger, she trailed the moistened tip over to her nipple and swirled the end along the ridged peak.

She pushed her fingers down to her cunt and rubbed her clit with the wet digit. Then she sat back down and kept her eyes locked on Rita. While she looked into the blue orbs she began to slowly insert her finger into her sex. Using her other hand she licked two fingers then set herself to the task of tormenting her clit. Fucking herself slowly while she enjoyed the feeling of making Rita squirm. She drove her fingers into her slick opening, and moaned in pleasure.

Rita watched Alex slide her fingers in and out of the dark tunnel; her fingers had found their home and were working the juices free of her cunt. She finger fucked in silence while Alex's moans increased in sound and tempo. Rita's voice took on a deep husky sound and when questioned by the caller if she were okay, Rita coughed and squeaked yes. "Continue," she told the caller, and in communication with Alex she was telling her the same.

Alex lifted her brow and joined a third finger to the two she had been pushing into her cunt. A buzz came from the intercom on Rita's table, and Alex watched her answer it.

"Deb's here to see you. Should I send her in?" Carl's voice came over the intercom.

Rita placed her hand over the speaking end of the receiver and told Alex not to stop, as she buzzed back to Carl, "Yes have her come in."

When Alex heard the words her body trembled in anticipation of being caught in the act. Her actions slowed so she could concentrate on the eyes of Deb when she entered. She ground her hips into her fingers, when she heard the door open and her turned toward it. With a small gasp of surprise she saw Carl standing there opening the door for Deb, and his eyes took in the raven trimmed cunt, and he smiled in pleasure. "Nice," he told her as he shut the door behind Deb.

Debbie's eyes went to Rita then to Alex's pussy. She felt her nipples harden in anticipation of touching the sweet cunt again. She left the stack of photos on the desk where Rita continued to conduct business, and then stripped off her own clothes. Her head turned back to Rita, and smiled wickedly. She knew what her Boss was doing with her hand buried deep in her skirt, and Deb was more then willing to participate in the debauchery the two had started.

She took Alex's hand from her cunt, and licked the juices clean. Curling her own fingers around Alex's, she helped the naked beauty stand, and led her to the center of the room. "Lay down sweetie," she told her. The carpet felt soft and plush beneath her feet as she watched the question in Alex's eyes.

Alex laid down, her eyes soaking up the bald pussy above her. She watched as Deb moved down to the floor as well, and straddled Alex's body. Not the soft mound of flesh rested above Alex's mouth, and she could feel the heat of Deb's breath against her wet cunt. Alex cooed in delight at learning this new tantalizing trick, and placed her hands on Debbie's hips, pulling her sex closer to her eager lips.

Rita in the meantime had pushed her chair away from her desk, and rolled it now to the side, so she could feast her eyes on the two women and the actions they were performing. Her ear and shoulder held the phone while she mumbled, "Yes… no… sounds nice… sure thing" throughout the entire conversation. Her fingers had left her soaked cunt, only to quickly unbutton her blouse and unsnap her bra. She lifted her skirt high, and raised one leg over the arm of her chair. Her ass shifted for comfort, and soon her fingers were stroking her clit, and the other hand was reaching for her ear piece.

Alex looked over to Rita, her mouth resting softly against Deb's upper thigh. She saw the fingers playing with the clit and her own body released more juices for the advancing mouth. Alex watched Rita's other hand make a signal to stay quiet, while she put the ear piece on her head and then switched the phone to the headset unit. Now Alex smiled and licked the soft thigh as she watched from her view on the floor, her boss begin to work her own body with two hands.

Deb had taken a moment to see what was happening behind her. She grinned and turned back around no longer wanting to wait to enjoy the bald pussy from yesterday morning. Her head went down and her tongue snaked out. She ran her firm tongue down over the sex of young Alex. The juices were pushed around on the soft cunt, and Debbie gathered it up, eating it like a honey flavored piece of candy. With gently persuasions the rosy clit, became more swollen with arousal, as Deb flicked her tongue over it. Balancing on one hand she opened the pussy lips, in order to dip her tongue deeper between them.

Alex moaned in pleasure, and raised her head up slightly to begin her work on the cunt that was now pressed into her mouth. She licked at the outer walls of the blonde's bald sex. The juices tasted different then the ones that were covering Rita's hands. Alex blew warm air into the cunt, and her hands left the woman's hips, and she began to open the lips, as she felt Deb do her own. She felt the heat of Debbie's mouth covering her sex, and she pressed her hips up, wanting more. Her own mouth was moving up and down on the soaked pussy that she was eating. With gentle nips of her teeth, she pulled and played with the soft clit that was nestled against her face.

As the two women dined on each other's pussies, Rita worked her nipples into erotic pains of pleasure. She kept her mouth clapped shut only, answering the caller on the line only when it was necessary. Her hips drove down into her hand as she rammed three fingers deep into her sex, fucking herself and wanting to scream out in pleasure as she did so. Her eyes devoured the licks that were being run over the pussy in front of Alex's face, and she mimicked those strokes with her own fingers.

Deb pushed a finger inside the hot hole of the cunt that she was pleasuring. Her teeth began to work the clit, as her hot breath from her nose and mouth ran shivers over Alex's body. The scents of all three women filled the room, and soon the liquid was oozing faster from the cunts that were openly exposed for anyone that wanted to enjoy the display.

Thrusting her tongue deep into the dark cavern of moisture, Alex wove her tongue in and around the slick walls of Debbie's body. Sucking the nectar and gathering more for her mouth, she plowed deep into the sloppy pussy. With hungry sounds escaping her throat, she buried them into the soft flesh so she wouldn't upset her Boss's phone call. She smothered the moist lips with her teeth and her tongue tasting the heady scent and the loving it. Her fingers dipped inside and she gathered more juices from the walls of her lover's body, forcing them to cascade down to her waiting tongue.

Rita finally finished her call, and was now working her own body into frenzy. She pulled on her clit with two fingers, while opening her lips with the other and pushing her fingers in deeper with each thrust. The headset had been flung to the desk, and she soon was filling her hands with the juices of her body. The women on the floor were told to fuck and fuck loud. Rita wanted to hear the sounds of them sucking on clits, and moaning in pleasure as well as yelling for more to be done to them.

"Oh fuck!" Debbie said, the first woman in the room to finally speak what was raging through her to escape. "Shit, Alex. Oh God!" she pushed her sex against the woman's mouth and ground into her. Soon her come was covering the black haired woman's face, and Deb was stalled for a moment. The wave of climax hit her body and she absorbed it, breathing in the scent of Alex as well as the sexual smell that radiated from her. "Yes!" she screamed as she immediately returned to the pussy that was begging to join in the foray of juices.

Rita watched Alex's mouth devour Debbie's come, and she slowed her own ministrations. She watched with eyes full and heavy with lust. Fucking her with a tongue that was soft and firm, each lap soaked more juices into her throat and slid it down to her stomach. Rita hovered on the edge, waiting, her thoughts carrying her to a higher purpose.

Alex lapped at the honey that had spilled from her friend, so thick and full of the fruit of sin. She carried it from the walls of Deb's cunt to the surface of her tongue. With her mouth pressed fully against the hole, she drank from the pussy, feeding from it as if her life depended on it. The movements ceased as Alex lifted her hips up, and her mouth cried out in orgasmic relief. "Oh my God!" she screamed. Her come flowed thick and hot down her body to shoot out and gush over the lips and face of her lover. She felt Debbie lap at her, and suck her clean and take her to the cliff that she had been straddling. As her body shook in release, Deb's tongue gathered and swallowed juices that seemed to be a never ending flood.