Alfredo

Story Info
An unexpected dinner guest.
3.3k words
3.96
50.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

She stood in front of the mirror wrapped in huge lavender fluffy towel. It was tucked in at the center of her chest. She worked a smaller towel with her hands drying her hair. The tossing of her hair filled the room with the scent of Jasmine.

She felt so relaxed after her bath. She had spent hours in the flower bed working with a smile on her face just because she was tending to the azaleas she had planted because they were his favorite.

She plugged in the blow dryer and took her brush. She bent at her waist causing her hair to fall forward. She took her brush and began brushing from underneath pulling her long blonde hair straight. When her hair was dry she raised up and her hair fell all around her shoulders and down her back. It was shining like fresh spun silk. She raised her arms and ran her slender fingers through her hair pushing it back away from her face. As she done this her towel fell from around her tanned body.

She saw her reflection in the mirror. She gave herself a wink. She was pleased with her reflection.

She, without any thought, raised her right arm over her head and placed her left hand in the usual position on her right breast like she was shown by her GYN to do self exams on her full rounded breast. She made this part of a routine, a very important one to her. After going full circle around her right breast she switched her hands and arms to complete the exam. She lightly brushed her left nipple with her fingernail. She felt a little embarrassed about the sensation she felt between her legs when this happened.

She completed her self examination and decided to take her lotion to the bed to lotion herself. On the way she slid a Kenny G. CD in for some relaxing music.

She placed her naked body on the bed and began shaking the bottle of Jasmine Body Lotion. She poured some lotion in her cupped hand and leaned to set the bottle on the night stand. Again...that same sensation as her nipple touched her knee as she twisted her body reaching. She noticed the Vanilla candle burning on the night stand. She enjoyed that scent with her Jasmine.

She began to lotion her feet taking the time to lotion between each toe. This was something she done regularly but today, it felt so sensual.

She thought of her lover. Smiling to herself she recalled some "love in the afternoon" they shared. There the sensation was again.

She poured more lotion in her hand and began to lotion her arms and neck. Her elbows and then to her chest. There it was again.

The closer she got to her nipples the more her excitement pulled at her between her legs.

She glanced at the clock to see if it was close to time for him to be home.

She smiled. She had time to take care of herself. She felt it was important that a woman love her body and know how to please herself. And that was something she could do very well.

She reached to the night stand drawer and took her toy out. A blue chrome 8 inch vibrator. She laughs to herself because she really did purchase this particular one for the color. "It was such a pretty shade," she would tell her friend. And her friend would reply, " now that's typical Shay."

She propped herself on the pillows as poured a little more lotion in her hand. This time she spread her legs and begin to gently rub her thighs and where her tanned legs joined her body. There was the sensation again. She laid her head back and closed her eyes and hearing a faint soft tone of Kenny G. It was fitting that the CD was called "Breathless." She went into herself.

They entered the back door and they were both laughing about a story he had told Alfredo.

"Man, you sure Shay is not going to mind an unexpected dinner guest?," Alfredo asked as he handed Rick the beer to go in the refrigerator.

"No way! " Rick replied with a smile. " Shay loves unexpected guest. Gives her something to fuss over and I love to catch her off guard ya know."

Rick tossed Alfredo a beer as he started flipping through the mail laying on the counter.

Alfredo, opening his beer, leaning against the kitchen island asked, " Have you had confirmation on the gig next weekend, I need to get a few things rescheduled at home so I was wondering about the time and details."

Rick tosses down the mail and nods to Alfredo to follow him into the family room replying, " yeah, I have all that in the car. It was faxed to me today."

He grabs the TV remote as he and Alfredo take their places on the sofa.

Rick looks around from the sofa and remarks, " I will get that so we can look it over after I get this cold one down." He takes a big drink and then proudly calls for her, " Shay Lyn...I have something to tell ya!" as he flashes that sneaky grin to Alfredo. And starts flipping the channels.

She was not aware she had others in the house. She slid the vibrator between her breast and inhaled deeply. She then brought it back up to her mouth. She gently pushed it in her mouth as she placed her index finger to the top of her wet pussy. She involuntarily arched her back. Then she felt the swollen clit so wanting her to tease it.

Rick spoke as he continued to flip the channels,"Guess she stepped out for something." He takes another big swig of his beer and moves to the edge of the sofa and places his beer on the table. " I 'll go get those papers real quick." And he stands and heads to the kitchen tossing the remote to Alfredo. He leaves out the back door and heads to the car to retrieve the paper he needed.

Alfredo began to flip the channels really not interested in the TV. He was playing a tune in his head that he had been working on so he muted the TV.

She had reached for the pillows beside her. She began to push them under her knees. She sat up. Her breathing had changed. By now she was teasing her nipples. That was one of her spots that would get her so HOT. She twisted and tugged on them. She heard herself moan. She could feel such a strong sensation of an approaching orgasm she begin to smile as she lifted her left breast to her mouth as she lowered her head. She slid her tongue across the hard nipple and another moan slipped from her lips. This one a little louder that the previous one.

A neighbor seen Rick in the driveway asked him he could help him move a piece of furniture real quick. So he had went next door before returning back to his friend Alfredo. He knew it wouldn't take long.

She sucked and teased her full breast until she was in such a horny frenzy there was no stopping her now. She bit her nipple and there was a moan that escaped her from so deep inside...Alfredo thought he heard something. He turned his head towards the hall way and heard a soft gasp and then his interest was sparked, but a touch of concern as well. Rick had not checked back there for Shay. Knowing Shay, he knew if she was able to be seen and heard, she would be in there working them over.

He stood slowly and called her name. No response. He then walked to the hallway being so quiet as not to startle whoever night be in there. It took very little time for Alfredo to realize something was going on in the Master bedroom. And, the master of this house was outside. A little anger began to rise up in his gut. Rick was his friend and he knew how Rick felt about her. His common sense jolted through him reminding him that this was a very sensual lady he was thinking this about. He knew first hand how she had put a 'step in Rick's walk.' He was a different man. He had been the topic of many discussions among his friends as to how he was so in love with this 'Texas Gal' and the change in him was so visible in so many ways. He had to be fair to his friend and to his friends lady. He crept to the door that was ajar.

She had her legs spread.....and this is what Alfredo saw.

Her hips were laying on the pillows. His jaw dropped as he stared at her full breast, nipples so hard. Her skin was a nice bronze. He could smell Jasmine as he had many times when she was in the room. His eyes fell to the place between her legs. Her mound was shaved. The lips were spread by her fingers. Her hips were moving in a circular motion to the sounds of Kenny G. and being accented by her moans and gasps. The blue chrome vibrator was in her free hand. He spotted that 'S' charm he had seen on many occasions when she would be showing her tight tummy off. He had admitted to himself long ago he was just sure she would dress like that for Rick but it was also for others viewing pleasure. He and the guys agreed among themselves that Rick seem to enjoy them taking second looks at her. They were definitely couple to behold wherever they were. He could not believe he was standing there outside the bedroom seeing what put that 'step in Rick's walk' first hand. His cock jumped. He swallowed hard and smiled.

She touched the tip to her opening and twisted it. Her head went back. He could see her long straight hair shake a little as a tremor seem to go down her spine as she slid the vibrator into her hole. She bit her bottom lip and inhaled deep. Alfredo was so taken by watching the vibrator appear and then disappear. He could see her chest rising with every deep breath she took. His breathing had changed as well. Alfredo placed his hand on his bulge and thought to himself, " Rick you lucky bastard." He had to slide his hand in his jeans. Never once did it cross his mind about Rick returning. He was too involved in watching Rick's lady pleasure herself. He UN snapped and UN zipped his jeans. He began to stroke his hard cock. Keeping pace with the sounds coming from the bedroom.

She was sliding the vibrator in and out of her tight hole faster now. She reached to her left breast and pulled her nipple. A loud moan then filled the room. She then placed her hand between her legs and slid the switch to on. Her legs immediately closed around her hand holding the vibrator deep inside her. She tilted the vibrator so that was touching her clit.

Alfredo was so into his pleasure now he was not aware that Rick had entered the hallway. Rick stood there and watched this man jacking off while looking in the bedroom. His first impulse was to ask Alfredo what the hell he thought he was doing. But that impulse passed when he heard Shay in the bedroom. He knew that sound too well. So did his cock, it jumped. Those sounds had sent him soaring so many times. He would think about them at times when he was alone and would be doing the same thing his friend was standing there doing outside his bedroom door. Rick could not help but smile as he noticed Alfredo having to support himself against the wall. Rick's cock was swelling now as well. He sucked in his belly and slid his hand to his growing cock. A little sigh came from Rick and startled Alfredo. He turned to see his friend standing there with his own cock in his hand.

" Rick...man...." Alfredo whispered. So embarrassed. " I heard something while you were outside. I had no idea it was." He was struggling to regain his breathing.

"Shhh.." Rick ordered. " Is she what you imagined?" he asked as he pulled on his cock.

Alfredo could not believe this. His friend just caught him jacking off while looking at his lady unknown to her and he asked if she was all he imagined. "Ah... Rick.," he quietly replied. " I'm sorry man." Alfredo was aware that Rick had also began to stroke himself.

She moaned and they both looked quickly as not to miss something. She had the vibrator as far as she could take it and her face was expressionless.

"She's close," Rick said "you got to see this."

Alfredo didn't move. He couldn't he was stroking himself so well his legs would not move. " You sure man?" Alfredo asked in a raspy voice.

Rick replied in an excited voice, "Hell yeah!" but he forgot to be quiet.

She heard him. She turned her head to the doorway without missing a jab with the vibrator.

They knew their cover was blown. She knew that sigh she heard as well as she knew her own. But, she was not aware that Alfredo was there in the hallway as well. She thought it was just Rick. She smiled to herself thinking he was about to get a show.

She rolled over on her tummy still holding the vibrator inside her. She pulled a pillow to her tummy and brought her knees up. This position made her sweet tight tanned ass in full view as well as her pussy. And what a view. Her tight pussy with a blue chrome vibrator half way in her. She slide the switch to off.

They heard her gasp as they stood in the hall.

Shay turned her head to the wall facing away from the doorway. Her hand still holding the toy inside her.

" Richard..." she called out. " Since you are out there watching me...come finish me."

He looked at Alfredo who looked like the cat that ate the canary and smiled. He loved getting Shay off her game. Just as she did him. They expected it from each other. It just came to his mind that she was not aware that he was not alone. He looked at Alfredo and mouthed to him," you ready for some fun?"

Alfredo was so hot by now he was game for anything. He nodded to Rick and said "I will follow your lead buddy. You sure you are OK with this and that Shay will be too."

Rick smiled a smile that was showing approval and excitement. "Give us a sec." he replied as he slipped in the door way, holding his swollen cock.

He walked to the bed and like to have lost it when he seen her opened up like this. " Dayum Shay," he whispered as he reached for her vibrator.

He knew just the right angle to hold it. He had been there before. She moaned as he slide the switch to the on position.

A muffled "Yes!" was heard as she begin to push up against the vibrator that he was pushing and twisting into her tight hole.

He knew it was close so he looked over his shoulder to the door way and seem Alfredo standing there leaning against the door frame close to losing his load. Rick motioned for him to come to the bed. He was there so quick.

"Rick...do me Baby...I need you now" was heard in a muffled tone and Rick looked at Alfredo. Both of them stroking their cocks. Rick made reference to Alfredo taken her. He didn't have to ask twice.

"Ok. Shay ," Rick responded as he pulled the vibrator from her wet place. He stepped back and in unison Alfredo was there. He took one more reassuring look at his friend and placed the head of his cock to her tight pink hole.

She felt him. She was so much at the edge she just pushed against it. The head entered her.

Rick was so excited at the sight of his lady being taken by someone other than him and her not even knowing it.

Alfredo placed his hands on her tiny hips and began to slam his strong body into her.

Her moans excited the men more.

Rick stood back and watched. He could see the slickness that his lady had put on this mans cock. He was watching it appear and disappear. He could here the wet sounds of their bodies meshing. He knew those sounds. He knew what Alfredo ws feeling. He knew the way her tight pussy clamped onto his cock. There was nothing like it. It was obvious to him that Alfredo was totally enjoying his lady. Rick began to stroke himself more. He seen Alfredo tighten his ass muscles. He stepped up closer and seen the sweat dripping from Alfredo's brow onto her back. The breathing was getting so loud. He could hear Shay saying "Yes. Yes Yes." with every thrust into her. He heard her animal growl coming from her throat.

Alfredo's eyes were fixed on the wall at the head of the bed. He was drilling her good.

Rick had brought his self to a level that he knew he was going to release. But where. She couldn't see him or hear him. She thought he was the one slamming into her.

Just as he turned to get in the hall to finish pleasing himself, Shay raised her head and looked toward the doorway.

" Come here!" she summoned and he stopped in his tracks.

So did Alfredo.

Rick swallowed hard. He knew she was on to him. He turned and looked at her, still being mounted by his friend. He smiled his shy smile. He knew that won her over all the time.

" OK' she says... "I don't know who you have allowed in my pussy. But...he is there and I want him there. So...Mystery man finish. Rick...bring your sneaky ass over here to my mouth. When you are through Mystery Man, pull yourself from me and remain a Mystery to me. Your cock feels so good in there, you could be a problem for me. You can show yourself out."

Rick glanced at Alfredo and he was smiling so big.

Rick placed his hand on her head facing the side of the bed. She took his cock inside her wet mouth and began sucking his cock like it was the first time.

Alfredo watched Rick getting his blow job and Rick continued to watch his buddy ram his Shay.

They both heard her squeal in a rush of pleasure. And at the same time the two men exploded into her. One in her mouth and one in her pussy.

Alfredo stayed inside her until

he was empty. Squeezing the last drop on her ass as he pulled out of her. Her smiled at Rick who was still slowly sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. He pulled his pants up and placed his hand palm down on her right cheek.

Rick quietly mouthed "later," at Alfredo as he turn to leave.

Alfredo nodded and said..." I wonder if the guys will notice this same "step in my walk" like you have Rick."

Rick said nothing.

Shay pushed Rick from her mouth and said, "Bye Alfredo."

She then placed Rick back into her mouth. She was smiling to herself.

Rick sighed.

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers