Alice and Her Daughter Amy Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, mother, do you really wear that? It looks small enough for me to wear."

Alice smiled lasciviously and said, "The tighter it stretches the more see-through it is. I like them tight." She stepped into the Teddy through the large neck opening and worked it up over her body, pulling it tightly across her hips making sure that the lacey hole was centered over her shaved pussy and that the large lace encircled hole was pulled over her ass cheeks. Then she pulled it up and pushed her arms carefully through the armholes. She settled the nipple holes over her huge nipples and stepped back to allow her daughter to see her.

"Mom, you are too sexy," the girl said obviously in awe of her mother's costume.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," her mother said fumbling in the suitcase again. "You need to learn a secret about men. When they get mad at their woman, it's not like a woman getting mad. They have a deep need to work out their anger. That's why so many men are 'woman abusers.' A smart woman can offer herself as a sort of 'sexual sacrifice' to her man and channel that anger into great sex, but there is a price that she must learn to pay for it. Men need to feel that they have 'punished' their women who make them mad." As she was talking she took out two small items that looked like elastic strips with small snaps at their ends. She took one of them and snapped an end to a hidden snap beneath the lace of one nipple hope and then the other end beneath the lace of the same nipple hole causing the elastic piece to fit loosely across her huge nipples. She repeated the process with the other nipple.

"What are those for?" Amy asked curiously.

Alice pulled one of the elastic strips out in front of her nipple and released it. It snapped back against her nipple bringing a gasp from the woman who flinched upon the contact between the elastic and the nipple. "It is one of Ted's favorite methods of punishing me when I've been bad. It hurts, but if the punishment is incorporated into sex, it can become a strong stimulant and feel really good. It can also intensify the woman's orgasms."

Next Alice opened the drawer that she kept her panties in, reached under them and pulled out an object that looked like a large ping-pong paddle. Amy looked closely at it and saw that it was really a piece of thick leather that was cut into the shape of a ping-pong paddle with a black shiny wooden handle.

"Don't tell me that you let him spank you, Mother?" Amy said in amazement.

Her mother smiled wickedly at her. "Oh, yes. Ever since I was much younger I have always liked an erotic spanking. If you are lucky, you will too."

Alice took Amy's hand and led her back into the living room where Ted was still watching the porn flick and slowly stroking his rock hard prick. The mother and daughter stopped a moment and looked at the screen. The heroine was lying on her back tied to a narrow table that was waist high from the floor. Her head was hanging over the end of the table and the man that was training her was shoving his long 10-inch dick into her mouth and throat until her nose was buried in his balls and her chin was pushing against his hair abdomen where his dick joined it. The woman was busy switching the girl's abdomen and thighs with a thin switch, which left large red welts every time that the woman swung it. The young girl also had a bra looking device on which held a metal band in place about 2-inches above her nipples. A clamp on her hugely swollen nipples was connected to the bar with a cord that pulled them viciously outward away from the girl's body. Amy was not sure just what feelings were running through her young naked body until she felt her mother's body shudder slightly and looked and saw that her large nipples were beginning to swell. Then, as if making a decision, her body began to warm up and she felt her own nipples begin to grow. All three people watched the scene in silence until the man pulled his dick out and began to shoot off. After the first spurt, which hit the girl on the nose and began to run into her eyes, he shoved his dick back into the girl's throat to the hilt and stood still as the rest of his cum shot into her throat.

When the man's orgasm was over, Ted turned the VCR off and the two females walked hand-in-hand over to him. Alice went down onto her knees in front of Ted and handed him the paddle. "I have been a bad girl, Ted. While I was in my office, I tricked Jim (her boss) into coming into my office. I closed the door and seduced him. I let my skirt slide up until he could see that I was not wearing panties, and then laughed when I saw his dick getting hard. I knew that this would make him mad and that he would threaten to fire me if I didn't 'take care of him.' So I sucked his dick until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I thought that that would end it, but he called in four other men that work there and made me suck all of them off too. Then he made me lean over my desk and each of them fucked me. I am sorry that I was not a good girl."

Amy was in shock. Did her mother really do all of that? No, she couldn't have. She was wearing her panties and there were no damp marks on them that would have surely been there if she had been fucked within the last three hours. It was a fantasy for Ted's benefit!

"You really are a cheap, trashy slut aren't you?" Ted said taking the offered paddle from Alice.

"Yes," Alice said obviously breathless and excited. She changed her position from kneeling in front of Ted to an all-fours position with her left side toward Ted. Ted switched the leather paddle to his right hand and swung it down with a great "smack" against the bare ass cheeks of Amy's mother. Alice half screamed and half groaned at the explosive sound. Again Ted brought the paddle back and swung it forcefully down onto Alice's exposed ass, this time striking the other cheek. Amy counted 26 strokes each one leaving her mother's ass redder and redder, until it was nearly purple. By the10-th Alice was screaming, and by the 20th Amy thought that she was in mortal agony. When Ted finally put the paddle down, breathing very hard from his exertions, Alice pushed herself into a sitting position in front of him. She was crying loudly and freely, making no attempt to slow or stop the tears. Amy was totally amazed by one thing; her mother's nipples, gauges of sexual excitement she knew, were rock hard and as big as her little fingers!

"You have been such a slut-whore and confessed to it in front of your daughter that I think that you should do something to apologize and make it up to her."

"Oh, yes, anything that you think is appropriate, Ted," Alice said in a subservient voice.

"Lie down on your back you whore," Ted commanded. Alice did as she was told. Ted stood up and knelt between her legs and began to rub his hard cock along her wet slit, which began to magically open up at the touch.

"Now, Amy, I want you to squat over your mother's face with your pussy just over her mouth. That's right. You can kneel down so that your mother's mouth is at your cunt. Now, you slut, lick your daughter's pussy until she has an orgasm. Maybe that will make her forgive your story about being a slut-whore."

Alice's tongue snaked out and began to work its way through the almost non-existent juvenile pubic hair of her daughter and into the girl's rapidly moistening virgin cunt. At the same time Ted rammed all of his cock into her pussy bring out a resound groan of pleasure. The depraved and incestuous scene lasted for the better part of an hour, although no one was timing it. Ted used the rubber strips over Alice's nipples frequently to make her eat Amy's cunt with more enthusiasm, fuck him with more energy although he was on top or just amuse himself. Every time that Amy got close to coming he would make her move her slit away from Alice's face. Every time that Alice got close he would pull his dick out and stroke it slowly. He also played with Amy's young tits and kissed her frequently and passionately. By the time that he allowed the women to come they were almost crazy with lust. He watched Amy closely and regulated the speed of his thrusts and expertly brought mother off as she brought daughter off. But he did not come.

When both Amy and Alice had recovered from their very strong orgasms, Ted sat on the couch again and had Alice sit on his dick with her back against him. Then he told Amy to sit on an ottoman in front of her mother while he fucked her. "You can play with the nipple bands," he smiled at her, "and maybe you can talk your mother into ending your grounding period earlier."

"I don't understand, Ted."

"Just pop her nipples hard enough and long enough and she might capitulate. In other words little miss naïve, torture her into letting you off of the hook."

For the next 30-minutes, Ted held Alice's arms behind her back while her daughter snapped the rubber bands mercilessly an her mother's large nipples. Finally the pain was too much for Alice and she gave in. Only then did Ted begin to move his dick buried deep within her cunt and bring them both to a shattering mutual orgasm.

4

That night Amy began to sleep with Ted and her mother in the king-sized bed in Alice's room. After they went to bed, Ted and Amy played with and masturbated Alice to a final orgasm of the day. Then Ted and Alice did the same for Amy. Then the two women, for now Amy considered herself as such, licked, sucked and masturbated Ted to his final orgasm of the day.

Chapter 2

5

The following day Alice rose early and went to work. Ted got Amy up just after Alice left. They talked about the experiences of the day before and Ted made sure that the young impressionable girl was convinced that there was nothing wrong with their encounters. After all, "...didn't your mother say that it was the best thing for you to learn from an expert? Me?"

Ted took down Alice's suitcase of sexy clothes and had Amy try each one of them on for him. She would wear each piece for about a half hour while she sat on the couch with him and necked like two teenagers. He would play with her nipples and even rub her cunt, but would not do anything to endanger her cherry. No finger fucking at all. Throughout the morning she became more intensely excited until she finally begged him to make her come. But he wouldn't. He just told her that the longer she waited the more intense her orgasm would be. At 3:00 there was a knock at the door and Ted told her to answer it. She was dressed in white thong panties that split in the front to expose her very wet pussy, and a white see-through bra that was cut just below her nipples with a little flat piece of reinforced material that her nipples just sort of laid on. It made her nipples look like they were on a tiny plate being served up for whomever. She did not want to open the door but he made her.

She was relieved to see a woman there instead of one of her friends. The woman was tall and extremely well built. In her tight stretch jumpsuit, Amy thought that she looked like some kind of body builder. She was. She had long straight black hair that fell behind her back, and intense green eyes. Her face was smooth with good features, but had a hard edge that Amy could not really identify and did not like.

"Well, are you just going to stare at me or may I enter," the woman finally said as Amy gawked at her.

"Uh, I'm sorry. Please come in." She moved aside and the woman entered and saw Ted.

"Hello, Ted. How are you?" She asked in a cold voice.

"I'm fine Hellie. And you?"

"I am OK. Is she old enough for your tastes?" she asked nodding at Amy.

"I'll tell you the story later. For now she is ours to enjoy."

"Just what do you mean by enjoy?" the tall woman asked curiosity evident in her voice and in her close appraisal of the nearly naked young woman.

"Like I said, the whole story later. But as for what do I mean, I mean anything that we want. The kid now and the kid and her mother later this evening."

Hellie smiled evilly and just looked at Amy like a lynx looks at a mouse that is late for lunch but can be "kept" until dinner and then eaten.

"Undress her, Amy," Ted ordered in a soft but demanding voice.

Amy, still hot and bothered, stepped up to the woman and grasped the zipper tab near the neck of the stretch jump suit and began to pull it down. When it was at her waist Amy dropped to her knees and continued to pull it down. It did not stop at her crotch but rather went under her body and up her but in back. Amy released the zipper and started to rise and move behind the woman to finish unzipping her but Hellie said, "Don't get up, just reach between my legs and continue to push the zipper up." When she did so, Amy found her face pressed close to the woman's shaved cunt, which was very prominent in the gap formed by the stretch material.

(more to come)

12