Alice What's the Matter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's lovely mum," she smiled.

" Ok don't overdo it."

Then Dan appeared. He smiled at us all and sat opposite Alice. They looked at each other cautiously.

"Morning Alice," said Dan.

"Morning."

"Thanks for that meal last night."

"Pleasure. Glad you enjoyed me, sorry it," she joked.

Dan picked up on her teasing.

"Yeah. Delicious. And the meal," he replied.

"You two are so strange sometimes," dad remarked.

"Did you stay up much later after I went to bed last night?" I asked Dan.

"Err no not much," replied Dan, looking at Alice a bit confused.

"Oh did you go to bed before them?" asked mum.

"Yeah I was a bit tired."

"Were you two watching TV?" mum continued.

"No we just sat on the couch talking, finishing off a bottle of wine," Alice replied.

"That's nice," said mum.

"Yeah he can be human sometimes," Alice laughed.

When Dan set off for the slopes before us, mum told him to be careful, as she did everyday.

"Don't worry mum, he's a big boy now," laughed Alice, smacking his ass.

That evening Dan went out with his snowboarding friends again. Mum and dad were tired after their drinking the night before, and mum went to bed really early. As she left the room dad announced that he would be following her to bed shortly. I went upstairs to change, and decided to have a bit of fun. I put on a t shirt but no shorts. As I came downstairs I saw Alice in the kitchen. I lifted up the front of my shirt and flashed her my cock. She laughed.

"I can do better than that. Just wait," she smiled.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Alice appeared about five minutes later. She hadn't been joking. She was wearing a light blue bra and a pair of cream colored lacy panties. And nothing else. She walked in and sat on the couch next to dad. He didn't seem to pay any attention to her lack of clothing. Dad looked at us after a short while.

"You don't mind if I go to bed soon do you kids? I'm so tired after last night. Not used to going out and enjoying myself these days!" he joked.

We told him it was no problem.

"We'll just watch some TV. God knows what time Dan will come in," Alice laughed.

"Yeah, I wouldn't bother waiting up for him," smiled dad.

Alice waited a few moments longer then stood up. She moved behind my couch then switched off the small table lamp in the corner of the room, so the only light was from the TV and the fire. Then she crouched down behind my couch again, before rushing around and jumping onto the couch with me. I soon realized the reason for her burst of speed. A quick glance at her and I saw that she had removed her panties. My god she's really going wild this time! She lay her head on my legs and soon slid her hand up under my shorts to play with my cock. Except this time she also pushed the bottom of my shirt up towards my navel to expose my erect penis. Thankfully dad was too engrossed in the TV to notice this. To tease Alice I began to play with her bra strap, eventually managing to unhook it at the back. She looked at me in mock indignation when I did this. We continued to mess around, checking regularly to make sure dad wasn't watching us.

When Alice noticed that dad had fallen asleep, she pulled off her bra, leaving her totally nude. She was resting her head on my legs, and her body was curled up in the fetal position, hiding her nudity should dad look her way. Soon dad woke up. He took a sip from the glass of wine he had in front of him, then stood up to go to the kitchen. He came in a minute or two later and announced he was going to bed. Once he had left the room Alice and I stretched out and I took off my shirt. We were now both completely naked. After a bit of fondling and groping Alice climbed off the couch and lay on the floor in front of the fire.

"I've got an idea," she told me.

"Err...?"

"Have you ever done a sixty nine?" she asked me.

I began to blush as I shook my head, then finally got the guts to tell her wasn't entirely sure what a sixty nine was.

She smiled as she explained it to me.

"Please Mark, please can we?" she pleaded.

I lay down on my back in front of the fire. Alice climbed on top of me and settled into the most comfortable position. It felt a bit awkward at first but once we got settled I began to appreciate my situation! Until this vacation I had never tasted a girl's vagina, but Alice had introduced me to this and I realized I love the scent and the taste. Even though she was my sister, licking Alice's cunt felt like the most beautiful and natural thing in the world.

We came at about the same time. Again my sister swallowed all of my cum. We lay together laughing and just enjoying the sensation of what we had just done. After just lying in front of the fire for ages I began to play with her nipples.

"You know something?" she said after minutes of silence.

"Huh?"

"All the things we've done here, you've never really paid much attention to my breasts," she informed me.

"I guess not."

"Do you like them?"

"They're beautiful. I've not seen many but these are beautiful. Probably the most special thing I've ever seen. Well all of you, that is," I gushed.

"Ah Mark, that's so lovely. You are the best brother a girl could wish for."

I smiled and leaned over to suck her pert firm titties. She reached over and began stroking my cock, which had got hard again from all the talk of her breasts. Alice sat up and looked at me.

"I want to suck your cock again. I want to taste you," she said.

I thought for a moment of mentioning what I had seen her and Dan doing last night. At that moment I probably wanted nothing more than to fuck my sister. But I was cautious. Maybe she would be embarrassed. Humiliated, ashamed. Maybe angry that I saw them and didn't say anything. I didn't want to spoil the moment. Spoil my chances. Perhaps this evening was leading to us having sex, but I wanted her to initiate it, to decide. I didn't want to risk ruining what we had.

Alice leaned across me and took my cock in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around my shaft and sucked me. Her hands worked my balls and her mouth sucked me furiously. Her head bobbed up and down. She was hungry tonight. I stroked her nipples as she gave me the greatest blowjob of my life.

"ALICE!!"

The light came on. We seemed to busy to realize.

"ALICE!! OH MY GOD!! ALICE STOP!!"

Alice continued to suck me furiously. Until a hand smacked her back.

"ALICE OH MY GOD STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

Slowly my brain calculated that it was mum's voice. Alice had now stopped but her mouth was still on my cock.

"OH JEEZ! ALICE!! MARK! WHAT'S GOT INTO YOU?" mum cried.

I looked up at mum, her face a mix of fury and shock and confusion.

"Alice? Mark? You can't. What are you doing?" mum continued.

We both looked at her in shock. Neither of us could manage to speak.

To make matters worse dad then appeared at the door. Mum's shouting had woken him up. He stared at us both. I took the opportunity to look around me. At the situation. I realized just how shocking it looked. I was naked, on my back, with a raging erection. Alice was on her side, also naked. My left hand was still holding one of her tits. Her face and mouth were still shockingly close to the tip of my penis, and a small dribble of saliva still linked her mouth to my cock.

I looked back at mum and dad. Guilty! At that moment I remembered a story I had read a few years before where a boy was caught masturbating by his aunt. In the story he described how once caught his erection instantly subsided and his cock returned to its normal size. I thought of this because as I looked down at my crotch my shaft was still fully erect. Glistening with saliva in the firelight. And twitching as if it was trying to get even harder. Not at all helpful.

Alice rolled over on to her back a bit more to face our parents. I looked at her and became aware that she was smiling. Smirking. Almost laughing at mum and dad.

"Her mouth was on his...his...his...thing. She was sucking his...his...oh my god...I don't even want to think about it," mum whined.

Dad just looked at us.

"For god's sake! Your brother and sister, how could you?" mum shouted, almost spitting in fury.

"Mum, it's just..." Alice began.

"It's just what, Alice?" mum hissed.

"It's just a bit of fun. We were just messing about."

"Messing about? How can you call what you were doing messing about?"

"We were just playing. No harm was done."

"You're brother and sister. I didn't do that with my brother. It's not normal. It's sick. You're sick!"

I could tell this wasn't going anywhere. Mum was never going to calm down. Dad normally deals with family rows but he just seemed shell -shocked, staring at his naked son and daughter.

"Mum you need to calm down! We were just playing. We weren't doing anything too bad," Alice tried to explain.

"Too bad? You call sucking your brother's penis 'not too bad'?"

"Mum!" Alice shouted. I was amazed that she still had a smile on her face.

"And why are you laughing? I suppose you think this is funny?"

"No, it's just a bit, well a bit, well I don't know, you have to admit it's a bit funny," Alice said, trying not to laugh.

"Alice, trust me it's not funny," dad finally intervened.

"And what if Dan had come home and caught you, like that?" mum added.

"What does that have to do with it?" Alice shouted back.

"Well what if he'd seen you doing that to your brother, and, I don't know, wanted you to do that to him as well? mum asked, trying not to cry.

"Well he wouldn't would he?" Alice shot back.

"He might."

"Well maybe I would do it to him too then. Why not?"

"Oh Alice that's your boyfriend talking. That bloody married man! You're a nice girl. You were never like this till you met him."

"He's divorced, not married, and he's got nothing to do with this."

"I think we should put an end to this. It's getting us nowhere. Mark, I'll talk to you. Alice, you go upstairs with your mother," dad suggested.

"And for god's sake put some clothes on!" mum shouted, as Alice began to stand up.

Alice walked to the couch and picked up her bra and panties but made no effort to cover her nudity. I picked up my shirt, and as I pulled it on, I noticed with some relief that my erection was wearing off. Mum led Alice out the room while dad and I sat down. I think I got the better deal as dad was calm and reasonable with me, explaining why what my sister and I were doing was wrong. I was unbelievably embarrassed, and didn't really need these things explained to me. We could hear mum and Alice shouting upstairs. I couldn't quite believe how Alice was so calm, and didn't seem embarrassed. In fact she seemed to think the whole thing was funny.

Eventually dad finished my lecture. He told me to go to bed. I lay in bed and heard dad telling my sister to get some sleep, and that we should all try to move on.

I could barely sleep and heard Dan come in. I glanced at the clock and saw it was quarter to three in the morning. Lucky Dan had missed all the fireworks, I thought.

At breakfast I went downstairs to see mum and dad in the kitchen. They said good morning but I could tell they were still angry. And in shock, I suppose, to be fair to them. Alice appeared a short while after me. She smiled and sat next to me. We ate in silence. Dan was last to come down. He immediately picked up on the atmosphere, the tension.

"Whoa! What did I miss? What happened? Who died?" he joked.

"Not now Dan," said mum.

The tension hung around through breakfast. We all walked along the street to the ski lifts. It was only when we got up the mountain that mum and dad let us out of their sights. We set off skiing but then Dan caught up with us, before we were alone.

"Ok guys. Tell me what happened," he said.

I was blushing again, as Alice told him.

"Mum caught me and Mark last night," she began.

"Caught you? Doing what?"

Alice stared at him. He finally worked it out.

"OH SHIT!! SERIOUSLY? YOU TWO? FUCKING?"

"No. We were...I was...sucking his cock. We were naked. She caught us. Totally. My mouth around his cock!"

Alice was laughing now. Dan started laughing too. He slapped me in a playful way on the arm.

"Ha Ha! I wish I'd seen that. No wondered they're mad."

Then he seemed to stop laughing.

"Err, you didn't mention the night before, when we all...?"

"No Dan your secret is safe," smiled Alice, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Thank fuck! Wow you two are in some deep shit!"

We laughed. We knew we wouldn't forget this trip in a while!